Invaded - Trans on Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking bastard!" she screamed as I pinched the points of her breasts between my fingers and thumb.

Her hands free, she grasped my own nipples and twisted, causing me to wail as pain morphed into pleasure. "You fucking bitch!" I roared as I began fucking her harder.

"Faggot!" she howled as she violently thrust her hips up while twisting.

Without my hands pinning her to the bed, and squatting on my feet instead of resting on my knees, she was easily able to pitch me to the mattress. As I tumbled to my side, I gripped her shoulders and held her tight. I twisted to continue our roll as I held her to my chest, and we came to a stop with her on top. Holding her around her neck, her sweaty breasts mashed between us, I furiously rocked my hips, her hard cock caressing my balls as I did.

"Let go of me, you fuck!" she snarled as she heaved herself up, lifting my shoulders from the bed as she did.

My cock was back to full hardness, our grunts and gasps of effort and pleasure, along with the idea that our roles had reversed and now she was the one trying to avoid being fucked, turning me on in a deep and profound way.

Still holding her by the neck, I grabbed the lube. The cap was open from when I'd used it and I squeezed the tube hard, releasing a large splash of the slippery fluid onto our cocks, our struggle smearing the thick liquid between us. She nearly escaped before I could drop the lubricant, but I managed to haul her back onto me before she could flee.

I drew my legs up while gripping her tight. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

"Get off me, you fuck," she growled as she continued trying to escape.

Our cocks ground together as we fought, the bitch ramming her hips into me as she tried to escape my python like embrace, but then she shrieked as her cock plunged into my ass again.

"Fuck!" she howled, flinging her head back as her cock plowed into me. "My fucking cock is back in your ass! Shit! Fuck! I'm fucking your ass again!"

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

She wasn't fucking me as much as trying to escape, but her hard cock was still plunging into me. I could feel the stirrings of another orgasm and gripped my slickened cock to stroke it furiously. Using only one hand to hold her, she nearly escaped. I released my cock, grabbed her as she tried to twist away, and again pulled her down. Holding her by her shoulders, I took as much of her breast as I could manage in my mouth and began battering the nipple with hard flicks of my tongue.

"Oh... fuck," she grunted as she began driving her cock into me, her face twisting with pleasure. "You're going to make me come again."

Her face distorted with profound pleasure, she fucked my ass as her back arched in ecstasy. She no longer seemed interested in escaping, so I released her shoulders and fell back to the bed before again reaching between us.

"Fuck..." I groaned as she settled to her elbows, pressing her breast more fully into my face.

"No!" she wailed close on the heels of my groan of pleasure. "I can't come again! My cock can't come again!"

"Do it! Come in my fucking ass!"

"Fucker! You're fucking all the come out of my cock!"

"Shit! Fuck! You big cocked bitch! I'm coming! You're making me come," I snarled as I feverishly stroked my cock, my fast jerking splattering my seed everywhere.

"Ah... fuck!" she hissed as she reared and rammed her cock hard and deep, her face contorted in erotic agony. "My cock is coming in your fucking ass! It's filling your tight fucking ass with come!"

She strained for a long moment as I continued to lick the sweat from her breasts. As she began to relax, she tried to stand, but I wrapped her up and held her to me.

"Get the fuck away from me, you crazy fucker!" she sneered as she struggled to rise.

"I'm crazy?" I growled, my tone telegraphing my shock that she'd accuse me of being the crazy one when she was the one who'd broken into my apartment. "I'm the one who's fucking crazy?" I continued as I held her to me.

"Get off me, you crazy ass fuck!" she snarled as she labored to twist out of my grasp.

"Fuck you, you skank!" I snapped as we writhed, her cock slipping from my ass as she struggled to escape. "This is what you get for breaking in here and fucking me."

Her body slick with sweat, she freed herself from my embrace, but before she could escape, I'd lunged after her and hauled her back to the bed by her shoulders, causing her to bounce to the mattress on her back. She tried to sit up, tried to twist away, but I was there and shoved her back to the bed.

"No!" she wailed as I swung my hips over her. "No! Don't fuck me anymore! Please! I can't fucking take it! My cock can't handle any more of your ass! Please no! Stop!"

I guided her rigid shaft back inside of me and then slammed myself down. I leaned back to brace on stiff arms with my hands pressing into the mattress either side of her chest. As I began working my hips furiously, she howled and seized my waist.

"My cock!" she howled. "Your ass is fucking my cock again! It can't fucking take it! My cock can't handle your ass!"

I squirmed my hips even harder as I lunged for the lubricant. "You better fuck me," I growled as I squirted another glob onto her cock before ramming her deep again. "You better fuck me with that big fucking cock."

"Shit! Fuck!" she snarled as I dropped the lube to the bed, making sure I kept it within easy reach.

I leaned forward slightly and tucked my feet under me so I could bounce on her cock. "What's the matter, you big dicked bitch? Can't your cock fuck an ass?"

"I can't fucking take it!" she wailed, her teeth bared as she gripped my ass.

I fucked her for a long moment as I began to sweat in earnest. After coming twice, I was spent and couldn't come again, my limp cock flailing as I fucked her, but her pleas for me to stop, and her wailing, begging babble about how I was wrecking her cock, how she couldn't come again, and how hard I was fucking her, still turning me on.

Breathing hard, sweat beginning to trickle down my body, I again leaned back to brace on stiff arms. "Fuck that ass," I panted, needing a break. I rose, added lubrication, and then settled again, but she still didn't move, her hands tightly gripping my hips. "If you don't fuck my ass, I'm going to rip your balls off and shove them down your throat."

"I can't fuck anymore!" she panted while rocking her head side to side. "My cock can't fuck your ass anymore!"

I grabbed her balls. "Fuck it! Fuck it or I'm ripping your fucking balls off!"

"Fuck! My balls! You're tearing my balls off, you bastard!" she screamed, but she began fucking me furiously all the same.

"Fuck my ass!"

"You fucker! You're making my cock fuck your ass!" she howled softly in either pain or pleasure. "My cock! My cock can't fucking take it!"

She fucked me hard for a long moment, her hard cock pistoning into me furiously.

"Oh... fuck," she murmured. "I think I'm going to come again."

I threw myself off her. She rose, as if she were going to run, but I grabbed her arm, spun her around, and dragged her down on top of me.

"Fuck!" she howled as she reared, her huge breasts jiggling. "My cock! My cock is back in your ass!"

I wadded one hand in her hair as I began rocking my hips, my other hand on her ass, pulling her cock into me in time with my trusts. "I'm going to make that cock come again," I announced as I stared into her eyes.

"No, please no," she begged softly, her face twisting with pleasure as she began driving her cock into me. "My cock can't come again."

"I'm going to make it come so hard, you'll never be able to fuck again."

She looked into my eyes, her fear clear. "No. Please don't make me come again. I can't take it. Your ass... your ass is too good. My cock can't take it anymore."

"To bad... you stupid bitch. If you weren't ready to fuck, you shouldn't have come in here."

We began fucking harder, then harder still. "My cock!" she howled as she fell over me, crushing her enormous breasts into my chest as she again buried her face in my neck. "Your ass is fucking my cock so hard! Please... my cock can't take any more fucking! It can't handle any more of your ass! Please!" she whimpered.

I said nothing as I held her sweaty body to mine. We fucked each other hard and fast for a long moment, the only sounds our panted breathing and our soft grunts and gasps of effort and pleasure. As we labored, my own breathing became deep and harsh, and my sweat mingled with hers.

"Shit! Fuck!" she screamed as she threw herself up on stiff arms. "I'm going to come again! Your ass is too good!"

"My ass is better than your cock!" I challenged.

"No!" she cried in reply.

"Say it!" I ordered. "Say my ass is better than your cock!"

"No! Please! You're fucking my cock off!"

Crying out in effort and pleasure, I began fucking her as much as she was fucking me. I was about out of gas, but I had her right where I wanted her, and I wasn't going to give her a chance to escape. "I'm your fucking bottom, and my ass is beating your cock! Say it!"

She was quiet for a long moment. "Fuck!" she screamed. "Your ass is better than my cock! It's beating my cock!"

I smiled, a thrill passing through me, and I felt a twitch in my cock. I'd never come three times before, but making this creepy, big dicked bitch beg me to stop might make me do it.

"And my cock is better than yours!" I demanded.

"Fuck! Your cock is better than mine! Your cock is better than my cock!" she wailed as she fucked me furiously.

"Now," I snarled, "you're going to pay the price for breaking in here and fucking me."

"No!" she howled. "Stop! Please don't! Don't make me come again! I did what you wanted! I said your ass was better than my cock!"

"You should have thought of that before you broke in here," I sneered.

We fucked for a long moment as we glared at each other, our face contorted into twin masks of pleasure as her sweat dripped onto me.

"Fuck..." she murmured, her voice strained. "I'm really going to come again."

"Do it," I growled. "Come deep in my ass."

She said nothing for a long moment as we continued to fuck each other, but then she grunted hard, and I again felt her wetness splash into me as she thrust her cock deep and held it there.

"Fuck..." she groaned as I continued furiously rocking my hips, her hand busily stroking my cock as I gradually began to harden. "Take that big fucking cock!" she screamed as she began thrusting furiously.

After another moment of fucking as I squeezed to milk Terri's cock with my ass, we stilled our hips with explosive exhales. As we lay panting, I pulled her lips to mine for a long and luxurious kiss. I rocked my hips, smiling as she gasped and lunged, her still hard cock driving into me with three hard thrusts.

"Fuck, Andy..." she panted, our sweaty bodies tangled, our chests heaving as we tried to gather our breath.

My smile spreading slightly, I pulled her lips to mine again. We kissed for a long moment before I slowly rolled her off my chest and then tugged onto her until she snuggled into my side. My smile spread even more. She was softening rapidly, and I considered that a victory. It wasn't often I so thoroughly used her up.

"Want some more?" I teased as I slid my hand down her sweaty body to grip her cock.

"Fuck," she grunted as I slowly stroked her softening member. "Pineapple," she murmured, using our safe word.

I sighed with a smile and a slow nod. "Thank God... I don't think I could have taken much more." I was quiet for a long moment before stretching for another kiss. Her lips were waiting and I drank deeply from them. "Did you really come four times?" I asked as our lips slowly parted.

She smiled. "No. Only twice."

"Which times?"

Her smile widened slightly. "I think you know."

"Second and the last time?"

She nodded slowly, her smile loving. "Yeah. What about you?"

I smiled as I sighed dramatically. "Oh... yeah. A pair of brain scramblers."

She nodded again. "Good. I wouldn't want to leave you unsatisfied."

I huffed. "When has that ever happened?"

"Never... I hope."

I nodded and sighed. "Never," I murmured.

"Happy birthday," she said softly as she stretched for another kiss.

I smiled as I took her lips in a long, slow caress. I sighed out of the kiss, sleep already pulling hard at me. She'd taken off work solely to let me live out a fantasy. I sighed again, deeply content and well fucked.

"Best birthday... ever," I murmured as sleep began enveloping me in its warm darkness.

12