Boldly Cumming

Story Info
Breeding on a strange new world.
12.3k words
4.75
9.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18. As with all my stories, I urge you to please read the tags. Sci-fi is a broad category. Just about anything could be lurking in the darkness.

Hello again, and welcome to my first foray into the world of erotic science fiction. It's not my usual stomping grounds but I love trying new things. This story is completely my own, but I have borrowed little details throughout, from my favorite movies and TV shows. Just for flavor and maybe to make you smile a bit. This story is intended to be a stand-alone and I'd like you to think of it like a Twilight Zone episode of the XXX variety. Enjoy.

Boldly Cumming

Jason's first conscious thought was, "Oooowww." He let out a groan that came from his very soul. A bone-deep ache encompassed his entire body. He'd known to expect this from the hibernation notes in his mission briefing, but ISECC, or more formally known as the International Space Exploration and Colonization Cooperative, had left something out concerning his recovery from hibernation.

He heard a female voice. "Are you awake Jason? Speak if you can."

Nodding his head brought on another body-wide ache. It felt as though he'd been punched from head to toe. But there was an even more important concern.

"I can't ... I can't see." he croaked. He swallowed and even that, hurt.

The woman leaned over him and he felt her breath on his face. "You have hibernation sickness. Your sight will return in time."

"Who are you?" he asked softly.

"I'm Dr. Grant. Ginger Grant. Now I want you to relax and go to sleep. I'll give you something for the pain. You'll recover faster."

Jason sighed as he recognized the name. "We made it."

Dr. Grant's voice changed, it was more relaxed and less official sounding. "Yes. Welcome to Ceti Alpha Five. You are the first one to be revived." Doctor Grant looked over the young man. Five foot, ten inches tall, twenty-eight years old with dark hair and eyes. She found him ruggedly handsome.

Jason smiled. The first one. He'd been told that the computer of the Jupiter Two, would choose one pod to be awakened first, with the other seven to be awakened every two weeks afterward. This was done so as not to overwhelm the original seven colonists who had arrived four Earth years prior.

He felt something warm and fleshy settle over his mouth. He felt a protuberance between his lips and instinctively he sucked gently on the nub. Dr. Grant's voice whispered in his ear. "That's it. Suck harder. Drink." Jason felt fluid gush out over his tongue, and it was warm and sweet. He felt a gentle hand caress the side of his face. "Sweet boy, we have been looking forward to your arrival. Now sleep."

In a heavy doze, Jason sucked happily until his belly was full, and then fell deeply asleep.

***

"How is he?" Jason heard a deep male voice.

Dr. Grant replied. "Aside from the ache from the electro-stimulators, he's in good health. He just needs sleep and nourishment and then exercise."

The male voice took on a playful tone. "Nourishment? Luckily, you've got plenty of that, hey Doc?"

He heard a light slapping noise. "Captain, stop that! Not while I'm working!"

The captain chuckled. "So ... how about tonight? Unless you have plans with someone else?"

There was a slight pause, and the doctor replied playfully. "No, I've no plans for tonight. You can stop by my pod, but only if you're good."

The captain's voice was playful, and Jason heard his footsteps move further away. "I'm never good. I aim to misbehave." Then Jason heard a door open and close.

Dr. Grant walked up to his bed, reached down, and checked his pulse with her hand. "That man," she said under her breath.

Jason remembered the mission briefing that he had memorized. To his mind, he'd read it just a few days ago, but in reality, it was a little over two years in the past. Captain Jonas Grumby, Commander of the ISECC Spaceship, Vairon. Aged thirty-two when the Vairon had left Earth's orbit twelve years ago. According to the math, the original colonists had been on Ceti Alpha Five for four years at this point. He couldn't imagine their journey. Eight years through barely charted space, at full warp speed. Eight years, wide awake. No hibernation pods.

But the Vairon had done its job well. The gravitational information it had sent back had allowed ISECC engineers to compute a course that allowed the Jupiter colonization rockets to do the trip in a quarter of the time. They used the gravitational fields of planets to slingshot them faster than warp drive alone could achieve.

***

Jason thought his eyesight was getting a little better, the blackness was more of a greyness and his throat felt so much better. He tried to sit up again only for the ache to drive him back to the sheets again.

"Are you awake, Jason?" He heard Dr. Grant ask him.

He groaned a bit before replying. "Yeah. What time of day is it?"

Dr. Grant rolled her chair over to his bedside. "It's mid-day. We really don't worry about the time too much anymore. Ceti has a thirty-seven-hour day, so we've learned to just sleep whenever we need to, to avoid having a psychotic episode," she said with a giggle.

A door opened. "Is he awake?" a lilting female voice asked from across the room.

"Yes, Mari An. Come meet our new team member, machinist and engineer, Jason Green."

Jason heard a set of footsteps across the floor and a body step to his opposite bedside. He raised his hand a bit and was pleased when his visitor took it in both of hers. "Pleased to meet you, Mari An. Come here often?" he said with a playful tone.

He heard Mari An giggle delightedly. "Just call me Mari. Oh, I think he's going to fit in here nicely. It's nice to meet you, Jason. We've really been looking forward to your arrival."

Jason remembered his visitor's personnel file. Mari An Summers. A petite half-Japanese woman from California. Degrees in zoology and marine biology. An avid marathoner who had been training herself to be an astronaut since middle school.

"I just spoke with Gil." Mari continued. "The Jupiter One arrived on time four weeks ago, with all your equipment. He should have your machine shop pretty close to done by the time you are on your feet."

Jason frowned. "I was sort of looking forward to setting that up myself."

Mari giggled. "Oh, you've got nothing to worry about. Gillie's kind of a savant. You'll be impressed, I promise." He felt her pull his hand into her chest and he felt the softness of her breasts through the fabric of her shirt. Her breasts felt large and full, and he sighed at the feeling.

Dr. Grant cut in. "Mari, it's time for him to get some rest. Would you be a dear and see if the Professor has time to stop by? I need to speak with him."

The effervescent woman laughed and set Jason's hand down on the sheets and then leaned over and kissed his cheek gently. He felt her tits press on his shoulder. "Get well soon, handsome. I've been waiting for you," she whispered in his ear.

She straightened and spoke to Dr. Grant. "Tell the Prof you need to speak with him. Gotcha." He heard the door close behind Mari An as she left the room.

He felt the doctor caress his arm gently. "How's the pain?"

Jason had to admit it was already better. "Now it feels like I was hit by a car, instead of a bus, Doctor."

She chuckled. "Please call me Ginger. There's only eight of us, so no need to be formal."

Suddenly drowsy, Jason smiled softly. "Ginger. Such a pretty name for a pretty lady."

Amused, Ginger replied. "Pretty? I thought you couldn't see."

He yawned and whispered. "I saw your photo in my mission brief. Such pretty red hair. You could have been a movie star." His eyes closed and he took a deep breath. He felt the warm fleshy contact over his mouth and the nub between his lips. He began sucking with a sigh and enjoyed the sweetness that flooded his mouth.

"Such a sweet boy with lovely compliments. Now drink and sleep." He felt her hand caressing his chest as he drifted off. "Sweet boy."

That night his dreams were bathed in colored lights, like he was in a dance club. Pinks and blues and purples colored everything he dreamt. He felt oddly at peace and his dreams were of home and family and women he had loved.

***

The warmth was on his face when he awoke, and he was drinking deeply when he opened his eyes. He'd expected his eyesight to return gradually over days or even weeks. He wasn't prepared when he opened his eyes, and everything was clear and in focus.

And he certainly wasn't prepared for when he saw that he was drinking from Ginger's exposed breast. He started, his eyes going wide, but he instinctively continued suckling. It felt good. Ginger's eyes were closed, and her luscious red lips were smiling as if she was enjoying the contact as much as he was. He was astonished by her beauty. She appeared to be wearing some makeup, which was a surprise. She had used a little green around her eyes to bring out their light brown color.

His gaze fell to her tits again, and he couldn't help but notice a very strange thing. Ginger's tits were big. Much bigger than they had been in the photo in his mission brief. He was never an expert on women's bust sizes, but he figured she'd left double D behind some time ago. He felt blood rush into his cock, and his pulse raced.

Suddenly, Ginger's brown eyes were staring into his. "Good morning, Jason. Feeling better?" She straightened and he let go of her engorged nipple, with a shy look.

"Yes, Doctor. I mean, Ginger. I can see, too." He tried to sit up a bit.

"So, I see." Ginger turned and looked at her medical instrument. "Brain activity and lung function, normal. Heart rate and blood pressure seem fine, if a little elevated." Then she turned and looked down at the tent his cock was creating under the sheet. "More than fine, I'd say."

Jason looked away abashedly. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. When I saw your bare breasts ... I couldn't ..."

Ginger shushed him with a finger to his lips. "It's okay," she said softly. It was a very un-doctor-ish tone. Her voice was soft. Her eyes fixated on his lips, and she caressed them with her finger before straightening. "Do you think you can sit up?

He found that he could. He sat up with some soreness and was about to swing his legs over when she stopped him. "Wait, I must take out the catheter." Ginger peeled back the sheet to reveal his naked body. Jason was shocked at the state of his physique. His muscle tone had suffered badly during his trip.

She read his facial expression. "Don't worry about it too much. You were in hibernation for two years and the electro-stims can only do so much. Your muscles will recover with a little old-fashioned exercise."

Ginger reached down and grasped his cock in her right hand and the catheter in her left. Slowly she drew it out and Jason squirmed from the uncomfortable feeling inside his urethra. When the end slid out of his penis, Ginger smiled. "I'm sure that's much better." She laid his cock down on his thigh and then stroked it gently with her fingertips with a weird smile. After a few seconds, his cock twitched as blood began running into it again and she caught herself. "There now. Are you ready to jump in a wheelchair and see the compound? I think you'll be impressed."

Jason had hardly been able to tear his eyes away from her incredible tits. She was tall with a fine figure, but the size of her tits looked generous for her frame. They looked firm with half-dollar-sized areolas. Her nipples stood out proudly. "I'd say, I'm already pretty impressed."

Ginger looked at his face and saw what had caught his attention. She scoffed. "Pfft. Men."

She reached to a container of wipes and wiped off both of her nipples before returning her breasts to her halter top, which stretched erotically to contain its cargo.

Jason tore his eyes away and examined the room. It was a standard medical bay, with beds for six. All sorts of equipment were pushed off to the back wall.

Jason cleared his throat as he looked back at the lovely redhead. "Umm ... how did that happen? How are you so ... changed?"

She gave him a wry look. "That's a hard thing to answer right now. There are some things you need to see and perhaps experience before any explanation makes sense. So, I'm just going to ask that you trust me, okay? Everything is fine and perfectly natural." Jason nodded. "Okay, let's get you dressed."

Ginger helped him into a pair of loose pants and a t-shirt. "Our clothing fabricator is working terrifically." She gave him a naughty grin and jiggled her tits with her hands. "Good thing, huh?"

Every muscle in his body complained with every movement. Ginger helped him into the wheelchair and then rolled him to the door. She cracked the door to let some sunshine in. "Too much light?" she asked.

Jason blinked but it didn't hurt. He was about to get his first glimpse of an alien world. "No, let's go." He bumped the door with his foot and gasped as the door swung open.

Earth is a blue and green world, but Ceti Alpha Five is a world of aquamarine. It had been explained to him that the plants on this planet had simply evolved different colored chlorophyll.

Aside from that, it looked a lot like Earth. He saw mountains in the distance and a forest stood perhaps three miles away. The compound lay in a huge aqua grassland, next to a dark lake. Ginger hunkered down and spoke in his ear. "Ceti is over fifty percent larger than Earth and is Class M, obviously. Gravity is 1.09 of Earth's, with comparable oxygen, hydrogen, and carbon dioxide levels. The water is pure H2O and tastes wonderful. Another bonus is that the ozone layer is twice as effective as Earth's and filters twice the UV radiation. No need for sunscreen. Even Gilligan doesn't burn."

Jason was floored. "Wow. It's a paradise."

Ginger chuckled as she pushed the chair out of the medical pod. "Without millions of stupid humans here to fuck it up? Yes. Let's hope we can keep it that way."

The compound was laid out much like he'd imagined it. Individual bio-domes of all sizes, shaped like an egg cut in half lengthwise. The compound sat on the shore of a deep blue lake. In the other direction, he could see the spaceship Vairon, about a mile away, hunkered down like a giant alligator, sans tail. At eight hundred feet long, it had brought all the habitation and laboratory pods, vehicles, spare parts, and other machines the crew would need on a new planet. Not a square inch was wasted.

The two rockets, Jupiter One and Two had landed a half mile beyond it. He thought about his friends still waiting in hibernation on the J2 and smiled. It felt like they had just finished training a few days ago. And now here he was, on another planet, in another fucking solar system!

"Hey, there he is!" a deep male voice sounded to his left. Jason looked over and saw a tall broad-shouldered man walking towards them. He recognized Captain Jonas, but only by his face and white hair. His body was completely changed. The man in his briefing photo was in no particular shape, almost portly when he left Earth. The man before him looked like an action movie star. Trim and muscular, he would put men half his age to shame. He walked up and offered Jason a walking stick made from some sort of tree limb.

"Here, I brought this for you in case you want to try some walking today." Jason took it and smiled his thanks.

"It's nice to meet you, Captain," Jason said as he saw another man and a woman approaching them. The captain smiled at the arriving couple. "Good timing you two, come meet our new team member."

An older man and woman smiled and approached him. Like the Captain and Ginger, they were both in terrific shape. And like Ginger, the woman's tits were much bigger than expected. They looked firm and stood out without the support of a bra. Her nipples were obvious through the thin material of her work shirt.

The man reached out to shake Jason's hand. "Damn happy to meet you, son, I'm Thurston Howell, psychologist, and nutritionist." He motioned to the attractive older blonde woman to his left.

"This is my wife, Eunice, our resident botanical expert. Together we do a decent job keeping everyone fed. We make a heck of a goulash."

Eunice bent over and offered her hand. "Please, call me Lovey, everyone does." Jason's eyes were drawn to the deep cleft of cleavage visible through the three open buttons on her shirt. He forced his eyes to meet hers and found her smiling knowingly at him.

When she stepped back, Jason looked at the captain with interest. "Captain, you ... all of you, are in such amazing physical condition. What's your secret?"

The captain's eyes met Thurston's for a moment and then looked back at Jason. "Clean living and hard work son. It's amazing what happens when you stop eating all that processed crap and start eating like they did hundreds of years ago."

Jason felt the need to stand and pushed himself achingly to his feet. He knew Ginger was hovering behind him as he felt alien soil beneath his bare feet for the first time. He balanced on his new walking stick and took a couple of steps. He looked stoically at the captain. "Crew member Jason Green reporting for duty, Captain. What are your orders?"

Captain Jonas roared with laughter. "This is my kinda guy! He can barely stand, but he's ready to pitch in." Jonas stepped up to him and clapped him on the shoulder softly. "Your orders are to get rested, get fed, get fit, and get to work. In that order. You get me?"

Jason smiled and looked at the three people around him. He noted with a little surprise that Lovey was looking at him with obvious interest. He looked back at the captain. "I get you, sir."

***

The next few days progressed with agonizing slowness. His days and nights were a mixture of sleep, eating remarkably good food, and walking slowly around the compound. He'd met the two remaining team members, William "Gil" Gilligan, a wiry Irishman who was the Vairon's flight engineer and technician. And Roy Hinkley, a medium-height black man known as the Professor, due to his genius-level intellect and impressive resumé. Both men were heavily involved in the expansion of the compound, to get it ready for his seven companions still on the Jupiter Two.

But the best part of his day was when Ginger would approach him and open her shirt. She had offered him her nipple after his first walk in the compound and every day since. Embarrassed at first, he couldn't bring himself to refuse any more than he could stop himself from getting a raging erection. Ginger didn't even mind when he squeezed the tit that he wasn't drinking from. He loved to hear her soft moans as he drank the nectar that leaked from her nipples.

But despite their obvious needs she never offered more, nor did he ask.

***

On the morning of his seventh day, Jason was just exiting the bathroom when the door to the medical pod burst open and Mari sprang in, nearly dancing with happiness. She darted to him and embraced him in a fierce hug. "I'm here to spring you from this medical prison! You've been discharged!"

Ginger had told him that he'd be moving to new digs in the morning, and he'd been looking forward to getting out of a medical bed.

Jason smiled at the beautiful dark-haired woman. She'd been a regular visitor once he was up and moving and they'd been getting to know one another. She'd been bringing him meals and catching him up on the work the original seven had accomplished in four years. Mari had been twenty-five when she left Earth, making her thirty-seven now, but he'd be damned if she looked it. She wore pants and a halter top in a tight polymer fabric, like most of the crew. Her petite body was amazingly fit, and her big tits bounced delightfully. They weren't as large as Ginger's or Lovey's, but they were incredibly eye-catching. Based on the way Mari was always looking at him, he had a feeling he'd be getting his hands on them soon.