Invader Invaded

Story Info
To find her friend, she must love her enemy.
5.7k words
4.48
7.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adria knew this was a risky move: invading a goblin horde to kill their leader on her own? Insanity! But, she knew she had to try.

[They'd taken Jessie! I HAVE to save her!]

She drew closer, the stench of the cave's entrance made its location all too clear.

[Disgusting creatures...] Holding her breath, she begins her decent through the refuse into the ruins below.

Minutes later, she tumbles from the waste pile, she gasps and inhales again, wincing at the odor. The entrance is quiet; but for the slow, sludgey sound of an ooze quietly dissolving the never ending waste pile. She examines herself: she's covered in filth, something brushed against her mouth in there and the smell is making her gag.

Deeper into the ruins, she hears trickling water. Looking around, Adria realizes that these are Maker ruins, and there must be a water spout nearby. A few moments later, a trickling spigot comes into view.

[Oh, thank the Gods!]

This time of night, the goblins are usually... busy. So, after a hasty check down the tunnel, she kneels to wash herself.

[The last thing I need is to get this filth in my mouth]

She shudders at the thought and reaches for the spigot. The trickle becomes a steady stream of water, and her worries of hygiene are washed away.

Feeling slightly better about her situation: alone, in a goblin infested ruin, but clean; she turns to get up and leave the chamber she'd found. Standing in the door, is Bogun Redcap, the hobgoblin leader himself.

[Just my luck]

She smirks, "I just finished cleaning your filth off me, now I'm gonna hafta do it again" her confidence quickly fades as two of his lackeys come into view behind him. Bogun turns back into the hall, roars and two more join as they fill the rooms exit.

[Shit]

Bogun calls out to her, "Just my luck! A pretty young human has come into our home of her own accord?! And, I see you've taken the opportunity to freshen up for me! Have you heard rumors of my prowess?" He cups his balls and waves his semi erect dick at her.

"You're awfully confident, surrounded by your friends." She replies. Shifting to a crouch, she rises in a stance resembling a wolf ready to pounce. The goblins approach. She lunges at the lackeys and with a quick strike between the eyes, renders one of the grinning goons unconscious. The three remaining goblins scatter around the poised combatant shrieking at their fallen comrade. The path to Bogun opens up.

[You're MINE!]

"TAKE HER DOWN!" Bogun roars, the goblins react to his command instantly. One of them lunges to tackle her, she spins and braces only to have another crouch behind her forcing her knees to buckle. After a struggle, they pin her to the floor. Two of them hold her arms down while the third dodges her flailing kicks. It fiddles with her sash until her robes fall open, exposing her.

"He-hey..." she stammers. Her mind races

[I need to get him alone... say something!]

Bogun grins wide as his cock points at her menacingly. "Oh, BOYS!" He crows, "We got ourselves some MEAT!" amidst the jeers and cackling, two more of the toothy imps arrive joining the others as they grab and spread her legs.

"Wait! Wait!" she cries out, eyes darting from one goblin to the next, before resting on Bogun. He stands a head and a half taller than his minions, but his dick looks like it should be attached to an orc. "I had heard rumors," she stalls, eyeing his twitching cock, "but, is it really necessary to have so much... company?" She wriggles, nipples waving in the air. "I- I only came here for you, so... if you get rid of these guys... I- I'll do whatever you-"

Bogun's grin erupts into a roar of delight. "Oh?! Coming all this way to experience my glory? That's precious, but if you think goblin-kind are as selfish as humans," he pauses and looks to his minions holding her down. "You're... SORELY MISTAKEN!!! Boys! Enjoy the meat! It looks quite-" his gaze falls to her crotch, licking his lips, "juicy."

The five of them cheer in delight as they begin sucking and teasing at her nipples, and licking between her legs. She twists and strains as they hold her down. A finger finds its way inside her, quickly followed by a couple more.  She chokes down a noise in her throat as it strokes her insides. Shocks fire through her body as they begin pinching and rubbing her clit, increasing the sensation of the fingers as she squeezes reactively. The sounds of goblins enjoying their new toy is interrupted by a roar of defiance, but her attempt to escape is cut short, as their attention to her breasts increases. Teeth pinch threateningly at her nipples, the roar silenced to a quiet whimper. It was clear that if she kept struggling, she might end up in bigger trouble than she already was.

[I just need to get through this, I can't give up on Jessie...]

Her arms and legs relax against her captors, but she can't stop her hips wiggling and shaking, as they lavish attention on her swollen buttons. Bogun takes note and chuckles, "Good, job Boys! " He grabs his cock and gently begins rubbing his swollen tip against her tight wet hole. With a wicked grin, he locks eyes with her,  "Are you excited?"

"Ff--" his tip dips inside her "-huuuk you." Her back arches and she tenses, trying to stop him penetrating deeper.

"This meat is tight," he grunts. The barbed ridges of his cock scraping against her insides as he rocks and plunges deeper. Her walls stretch to match his size, a groan escaping with an: "ohh~"

"Looks like it needs a good pounding to soften it up!"

He beings thrusting, slowly at first, working down her resistance until he reaches a heavy slow pulse. It feels like an eternity between thrusts as he slowly draws out before quickly restarting the process.

Cackles of glee turn to shrieks of excitement as she begins grunting in time to Bogun's rhythm. The other goblins waste no time finding ways to pleasure themselves, smothering her in their juices as they turn any soft part of her body into their own cock sleeve. Soon, her body glistens with goblin pre-cum as her breasts bounce with the impact of Bogun's cock. He reaches down between her legs and thumbs at her clit. Surprised, she grips down again as he rubs it. Her groans intensify. She can feel a tingling heat gathering in her clit. He presses down harder. An explosion of sensory overload sends shockwaves through her body. Her mouth opens to scream. A goblin stuffs its cock in her mouth. Her scream gurgles as she gags on the goblin making good use of the hole it has found. She flails against the two rods pumping into her.

The goblins begin taking turns with her throat, slobbering gasps indicating the changes in position. Bogun lifts her waist as he thrusts, forcing her deeper onto their shafts. It feels like they're trying to pierce her all the way through. Their knobbled heads plunge deeper as she chokes and swallows their meat, stretching her throat until her panting gasps deepen in pitch, her voice growling with throaty groans of protest before being corked back in by the rotating next-in-line. She can feel an electric pressure building in her groin as Bogun's head presses deep. Her grunts rise in pitch as she feels a hot point of energy slip from the pent up pool of heat towards its exit. Dicks stimulating every sensitive part of her body.

[No! Stop! Something's coming out!]

The sensation builds until she can no longer bear it, a short stream squirts from her pisshole onto Bogun's chest. She convulses, spit roasted on goblin dick. He glances down and laughs. "Hah! Oh, yes. It IS our lucky day!"

As the goblins change places she looks up to Bogun, his cock shining with her juices between strokes. "Guh- please- ngahh- please- ahh- please take- your- ahhh- your dick out-" the goblin wrenches her head back by the hair, as she pleads, "Please! hahh- I can't- haahh- take any nngyah- more gygh-" she gags as her throat is hastily occupied.

Bogun roars, "Boys!" Mid-plunge, they all stop. She squirms and panics flailing to escape the two rods holding her in place. "We have a request! Stand down!"

Her throat is begrudgingly vacated, trailing frothy strings of mucus, pre-cum, and saliva from her mouth as she gasps for air. One by one, her limbs are released until finally, the enormous hobgoblin also removes himself. His rigid tip scrapes that spot, sending tremors through her body.

"I think you understand your place now, meat." She feigns disinterest, trying to keep her face from showing the effect of their performance on her. A look of amusement plays across his face, "I'll tell you what, if you can please all my friends here before I get to you, I'll set you free."

The goblins chatter in confusion and excitement.

"Well?"

Adria gulps and looks around the room as she collects her senses.

[There's five of them, but they're way smaller than his...]

Slowly, she nods.

[If it's one at a time...]

she assures herself

[I can definitely do this. They won't feel nearly as-]

"Good, now be a good dog and roll over."

"What?!"

"A delicious piece of meat like you should spend her days giving birth in our kennels. So beg, or be bred."

It's humiliating, but she is surrounded and helpless. Dejected, she rolls over to hands and knees; and presents her dripping cunt, to the cheers and jeers of her audience.

"Good! A dog should always obey its master! Now, beg for their cocks!"

Adria looks back at them, "What? I'm not going to do that!"

Bogun slaps her ass, her arms buckle from the impact; skin prickling where his handprint shines bright across her plump bottom. A yelp escapes her pursed lips.

"Is that right?"

A moment passes before she responds shakily,

"P-please give me your cocks..."

"Oh, come now..."  his grin widens, "show them how much you want it."

She glares, another handprint begins to glow as Bogun strikes again, dousing any intensity the look contained as her head tilts back with another small yelp. She averts her gaze.

[This is it, you just have to get through this, you can't give up now.]

She closes her eyes, rests her head on the floor, and reaches back to spread her lips, "Please," she groans, "stick your cocks in my pussy."

Bogun claps once, "Boys! Make this dog howl!"

The goblins descend, taking turns fondling and fucking to their hearts' content. Occasionally their wild humping would find and prod at the spot that had caused her earlier release, causing her to tighten in resistance. Her groans and moans become more frequent as she fights to hold out against the onslaught. Desperately, she cries:

"Please! Just cum already!"

Not wanting to disappoint, the first one pulls out and sprays its load across her thighs, the scent of its seed mixes with the smell of her piss.

The second one squares up and slips inside, thrusting vigorously. Her grunts intensify.

"Oh. Fuck. Oh. Fuck."

Her voice syncs with the rhythm of her partner as he pounds into her harder. Soon, he too pulls out; and unloads on her ass, she groans as its seed seeps between her perky cheeks rosy with Bogun's marks.

As places are being changed, there's a squabble behind her, the last three are fighting to be next.

[Now!]

She summons her strength and scrambles to get up, she's quickly brought back down again. She struggles for breath under the weight of so many goblins straddling her prone form. Bogun walks around her, pulling something from a pouch; and crouches, his sex-glazed cock crowding her view of him.

"Hey, what's the rush, meat?" he sneers, "I thought we had a deal?"

He opens his hand and blows a fine powder into her face. The powder is bitter to taste. She coughs and chokes as it coats her wind pipe.

"If you don't want to play nice, that's fine too."

The bitter flavor transforms into a numb tingling sensation that washes over her mind. Her body relaxes.

"I hope you enjoy it, I only do this for my favorites."

The goblins slowly get off of her; and as the irritation subsides, the bitterness tingles where it sticks in her mouth and throat. Pushing herself back up, the sensation builds and spreads, her mind buzzing from the drug. She feels a gentle breeze tickle at her skin. Her nipples harden in response, body shivering with pleasure as her knees pull in; her hips twitching and grinding on an imaginary dick as she waits for the next real one.

[Favorites...? They feel this... good?]

"Boys!" He calls out, "if you can't take turns, use her other holes too!"

[Yeah... use my... what?!]

"Aahh~ Hey!" One of them begins spreading her cheeks; the phrase "other holes" echoes in her mind as her twitching pink rosebud is revealed, slick with goblin cum. Bogun says something, and an exchange occurs before a hand begins rubbing at her sex, she moans and shudders as the spindly hand penetrates her, coating itself in her juices before carrying them to her winking hole. Another goblin scoots underneath her.

"What are you- anhhhh~"   a mouth sucks on her erect nipple making her elbows buckle. A finger rubs and pushes at her clenched sphincter, a mixture of goblin cum and pussy juice lubricating her tunnel. The tingling sensation spreading from her chest is joined by a similar feeling in her groin. It intensifies as the digit prods and teases at her clenched ring. Her strength is waning.

Tired of her nipples, the goblin below shifts and slides himself against her swollen slit. She groans in anticipation, her hips shifting to accommodate the sliding member between her thighs. It breaches, and she cries out in pleasure, her hips rock and tilt, directing it where to go.

The finger turns and curls dipping fully into her ring as she grinds down, teasing and stretching it open. Her voice shudders with pleasure as the number of fingers slowly increase until its skinny pussy-slicked hand is almost fully inside her, the thrusts of the goblin cock beneath her approaching that magical burning heat as the fingers push and nudge at the walls of her ass. The third goblin approaches her mouth. She lifts a hand to stroke the thin hard shaft in front of her, giving her time to breathe between swallows as her rocking body brings its tip closer to her throat. She lifts herself up, trying to sink the thrusting goblin deeper, but she can't reach the spot. The hand behind her limits her movement as it gently pumps, and her moans become frustrated as she desperately edges at climax.

The hand slips out suddenly. She squeals in shock. Her blooming rose dialating as she falls forward, confused by the sudden lack of attention to her meathole.

"Hey, where'd you go...?" she whines.  The goblin below impatiently thrusts on his own, earning small grunts that interrupt her pleas for more.

"Please~ unh~ please fill my- mmph~ asshole with your- unh~ fucking cock! Mmmh~"

She feels a slick knobbly dick head press against her slight gape. Excitedly, she braces against it. The pressure increases.

"Aanh~!"

It plunges in. She lets out a cry of pain and delight as it sinks deeper, filling her with its added size. The goblin below is suddenly beating against the dam of hot pressure she'd been aching to feel burst. The goblins, excited by her increased pressure, they double their efforts as they begin to twitch wildly inside her. The cock in her ass pushes the wild thrusting right where she wants it. Her screams echoing down the hall as their thrusts synchronize, effectively doubling their size.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Just like that! Just like that!"

The goblin in front grabs her hair, pulling her down onto his full length. Her arms fling forward catching herself as she drools over the invading shaft. Nipples graze the wet cobblestone between muffled grunts as she braces against the impacts behind her.

Her vision darkens, she can't breathe; and the rhythm of cocks sliding deep into her body overwhelms her senses. She can feel them stiffening. She rocks and tilts once more,  her body spasming as they cum. A fountain of liquid sprays the goblin beneath her. They shriek in pleasure as her convulsions milk the three of them, filling her with seed before she collapses; their heat spilling out of her.

She gasps for air, the smell of her lust, goblin cum, and musk bringing fresh contractions. Cum drips onto the floor in pearly globs down her shaking legs.Through the haze, she can hear someone counting down.

"Five, four..."

She tries to push herself up. A gush of fluids spatter the floor as she loses her grip and falls flat. She rolls on her side, twitching and groaning in the medley of fuck juice. Bogun finishes his countdown, and resumes crouching over her face, his cock still oozing with vitality.

She suckles on his thumb as it enters her mouth lifting her face to meet his gaze.

"So, do you want to leave?"

The words barely process as her orgasm subsides, his cock filling her vision. It drips on her face. Her tongue reaches, caressing his finger as it reaches for the moisture on her cheek. It tastes sweet compared to the salty bitterness of the goblins' she'd been fed for the last hour.

[It's so much bigger than the others...]

"Pleathe,"

She whimpers, her hand reaches for his cock stroking and squeezing it for more of the sweet nectar.

"Ah'm tho thirthy"

His stern demeanor softens for a moment, a smile playing at the corner of his fanged mouth. He drops to a knee, lowering his tip closer as another bead begins to form in its eye.

He releases her mouth, tongue sticking to his rough digit before trailing a thin strand of drool from her suckling lips. Her neck strains to latch onto his dripping pipe, greedily lapping up his nectar. The taste is intoxicating. He lowers his other knee; straddling her bobbing head as she slurps at his tip, thirsty for more.

He raises himself out of reach, her lips puckering on his ridged head before it pops out, bobbing over her as she pleads for more.

"No, give it back! it tastes so ~aah!!"

His hand darts down and squeezes a nipple, twisting sharply.

"What is your name?" He asks, as he toys with her, running a finger across her breasts.

[what... is my...]

The question draws her from the haze for a moment

"What do y- nnnh~" a nail brushes her nipple, still throbbing from the sudden abuse, sending shivers down her spine. The pleasant buzzing grows uncomfortably as she responds to the stimulation, pulling her knees in as she groans at his touch. "Ahh- you care?

"Hmm, still not ready..." he mutters to himself. "Well, not to worry, you'll learn in time..." Finishing his musing he resumes his play, his nail connecting beads of sweat on her trembling belly, soft sighs of pleasure emanate near his crotch. "You said you were thirsty?"

After the abuse she'd endured, the question seems alien coming from him. Tentatively, she licks her lips and quietly answers, "nnh~ y-yes..."

He smiles and lowers himself once more to her lips. "Then drink." As her lips wrap around him once more, he suddenly drops himself into her, filling her mouth with his meat. It's not enough to choke her, but there isn't much space for anything else either.

For a moment she panics, hands flying up to halt his progress but there's no weight to support as he maintains his new altitude. The sweet syrup she'd been enjoying coats her tongue and she relishes in the flavor of their combined sex; her tongue wraps around his barbed shaft finding fresh deposits of her sex.

After a few moments of service, he begins to rise and fall, never quite leaving her mouth. Her jaw begins to ache as she sucks on his pistoning cock. She feels him tense and his rod expands. With renewed effort, she raises her head to meet his shaft, gently gagging as she accepts him deeper. Each plunge sends tremors through her body as she fights back her reflex. The buzz becomes a throbbing beat as their pace quickens and before long, she feels a twitch.

[Here it comes!]

12