Invader Invaded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But whatever she'd imagined his cum would taste like, this was not it. He releases a torrent of hot salty water against the back of her throat. She chokes on his gushing hose, an eruption of piss flowing from her mouth while she desperately swallows; maintaining space to breathe. She grips at his hips trying to remove herself to no avail, legs scrambling to find purchase against the slick sex-drenched stones. Again her vision darkens, before he removes himself, a receding stream sprinkles her body as the pressure reduces.

A roaring laughter fills the room once more as they watch her cough and gasp. Her eyes filled with anger and pain at his betrayal.

[Betrayal? What was I expecting...?]

A hurt tone affects her speech, "why did you do that?"

Bogun's laughter leaves the riotous cacophony as he looks down over her menacingly, "Is your thirst sated? Or am I not enough for you after all? I'm sure the boys over there would happily provide-"

"NO! That's not what I meant! You were supposed t-" she cuts herself off, surprised by her own words.

[I wanted him to cum... I wanted to drink his seed...]

Anger is overwhelmed by embarrassment as heat fills her cheeks. The throbbing pulse now rings uncomfortably in her ears, she looks away to see a stream trickling from the puddle of body fluids, into the drain she'd washed herself over earlier this evening.

Bogun watches from above as the she slips into silence, her hands buried between her legs as she trembles. A wicked grin quickly stows away as he feigns a straight face. "You wanted me to...?" He steps away from her for a moment, allowing her to sit up, her eyes worriedly fixed on the growing crowd of minions investigating the excitement. He matches her gaze and barks an order to the crowd, silence but for the dripping spigot, fills the room. With a look, they begin to leave.

Confused, she looks back at him. "What are they doing?"

Her head swivels between the retreating goblins and Bogun as she braces for another ambush. The motion brings with it a pounding headache as the drugs fade from her body. She doubles over as pulsating waves of pressure fill her skull to bursting.

"They're giving you the space you asked for," he replies, crouching to meet her eye level. "You look like you're in a lot of pain," he notes. "I can fix that,  if you want."

He reaches back into the pouch and procures a white pill. He bounces it around his cupped palm extending his hand towards her. She snatches at it, the hand is now a fist. He tuts and shakes his head.

"Now now," he chides. "I told you, this is only for my favorites."

His hand retracts to put the pill back.

"Wait!" She cries eyes fixed on his retreating hand. He turns his head to its side with an, "Oh?"

Steeling herself against the beating in her temples, she slowly turns her gaze from the now steady hand to the face attached to it. "It will make me feel better?" she asks, suspiciously. He nods, waiting for her to continue. "What do you want from me?"

A toothy grin flashes as he stands back up. "You want this pill? Become my favorite." It's a challenge of the lowest degree, but an effective one against the onslaught of withdrawal.

Her mind races:

[Be his favorite? What does that mean?  He's alone with me! This is my chance!... But they'll come back... and then I won't be his favorite... AND I'll have to deal with those disgusting pricks again... His favorite... and he'll make me feel good again, and then...]

His cock gently nods at her as his pulse keeps it full of vigor.

[I could have that, instead of those disgusting pricks...]

"Come on," he calls to her like he might a pet.

Slowly, she nods and turns to face him fully, on hand and knee, she crawls up to his bouncing rod; her hips waving slowly with each step until she nestles her face against its length. She turns her head slightly, dragging her lips along him; eyes turn to meet his, her lips brushing his shaft as she murmurs.

"I'll do whatever you want."

"Good. Now," he holds his closed fist above her face palm down.

"Open."

She opens her mouth, tongue pressed against the base of his cock.

"Wait."

He pinches the pill between two fingers and places it onto her waiting tongue.

"Swallow."

She leans back, bringing his tip to her tongue; eyes never leaving his. Her mouth remains open, the pill resting on the back of her tongue for him to see as she slides him into her mouth, swallowing his gift along with the sweet ooze he produces. She caresses and cleans him, his salty piss giving added depth to his flavor. she waits for the drug to take effect, admiring how often he produces more for her to drink.

Suddenly, she can feel it, she pushes herself down hard on his cock, groaning as a fire is lit in her belly; the capsule dissolving in her stomach full of lust and goblin fluid. He grunts in pleasure as the noise carries through his cock up to where her lips meet his base.

He gives another approving grunt, meeting her watering eyes as she continues to look up at him, his cock tightly fitted by her throat which bulges with his mass. The outline of his shape steady under her skin as her muscles contract, trying to pull him deeper. Her eyes begin to roll as her gag reflex fights for control before he pulls back, drool spilling from her mouth as she exhales and gasps for fresh air. His hand reaches down to her and she flinches for a moment, unsure what to expect. His hand cups and strokes her cheek as he looks down at her. "Good girl,"

"Now... beg."

She nods, the buzzing in her brain making joyful music again as she lies on her back, legs splayed gently wiggling her hips and spreading both her holes wide for him. Her voice trembles as she gyrates. "Please fuck my holes with your giant cock... Look at how much they miss you." Light glints off a small trail of slick as it trails from one hole into the other.

He kneels before her.

"Up."

She lifts her hips higher until their dripping holes touch, she closes her eyes and her legs tremble in anticipation when he prods at her gape. The pressure doesn't increase though, he's stopped, tip gently filling her gape, but not penetrating. Frustrated, she tilts her hips down trying to coax his stationary tip inside. He rocks back with her movement teasing the rim of her pussy. Frustrated, she cries out "Please! Fuck me!"

"What. Is. Your. Name?"

He thrusts, her body squeezes in delight, each ridge sending ripples of pleasure through her entrance.

"Fuh-huh-huhk meeee~" she moans as it fills her, but halfway in, it stops. Frustrated, she rocks desperately against him, eager for his width to soothe her aching sex. He tenses, and his shaft twitches, sending a shock through her, a simpering whine follows: "Why~? Why won't you fuck me? I did everything you asked!"

"What is your name?!" He starts to pull back out.

[NO! You're supposed to fuck me! Please, just fuck my-]

"MEAT!" she howls, her body gyrating on his rod. "Please! Fuck my meat! Fuck this meat! Fuck Meat!"

He nods approvingly, but finishes his withdrawal to cries of dismay.

"Sit."

She whines, but drops her hips and pushes herself upright waiting for his next command pouting.

He smiles at his new pet, "would you like another treat?"

Her gaze snaps between his dick and the pouch at his side, she squirms in anticipation, excited to be rewarded for her good behavior. He pulls out another pill, her squirming now a full bounce as she watches the pill in his hand.

"Open your mouth."

She closes her eyes, head tilting back as she sticks out her tongue for her treat. She feels his hand hold the back of her neck, a small "ahh~" peeps from her expectant tongue.

Her eyes snap open as his cock rams itself to its base before pulling back out again. She gags and curls over, coughing up drool that dangles from her chin.

"Now, for your treat."

She looks up, wiping her chin, as his tip smears her fresh slick against her nose; the pill's contents emptied into his hand coating the length of his shaft.

"Roll over. "

He applies a heavy coating to the bulb of his ever-dripping and expanding eye. Hastily, she turns and presents herself, hips wiggling excitedly. She hears movement.

Glancing back, Bogun has sat down, his legs splayed to straddle hers. Below her, the treat she so desperately desired. Her hips sway as she poises, knowing what her next command will be; her lips lightly grazing the two things she wants most in the world. Eagerly, her hands inch closer to her knees.

...

...

"Sit."

Her hips plunge as she pushes herself back and up onto him, a lusty howl belts from her flung-back head. His crown kissing her cervix, as she fully seats herself in his lap. Grunts and pants sound as she grips at his shaft, hugging him tightly, and savoring his shape while shifting her hips to draw small shapes around her gate with that drug-laced head; as if she were casting a ritual.

The breeze sweeps around her as she feels a beam of light grow and then fire from her pulsating tunnel up into her gate, the runes gleam with that magic powder, and fire up her spine, into her skull, and out of her mouth as her howling breaks; her body paralyzed with ecstasy. She body burns hot, ears ringing like dynamite had just blown up in her face. Spots dance across her vision as her eyes roll into the back of her head. Her form breaks and as she begins to fall; hips leaving his lap before he thrusts his ram into her gate.

Her eyes snap back into focus, hands catching and bracing as a grunt bubbles from her chest with the impact. She lifts her hips with the blow, until his head stretches her entrance to its widest.

"Sit."

A crying moan of ecstasy fills the room as she crashes her gate against him. Soon, barks followed by groaning sighs of "Fuck... Meat... Fuck... Meat" echo with each stroke as she slowly breaks down the stiff muscles guarding her womb. As she rises for another strike, he pushes her forward, she scatters on the floor, curling up for safety. "It's okay," he says calmly, his tone soothing the ringing in her ears as he approaches, and rolls her onto her back hands; caressing her flesh, sending reassuring shivers down her spine.

"Rise," he commands, shakily, she raises her hips back up to him, her legs numb from her recent efforts. He gently slides his length along her slit once more, pulling back, then pressing in.

Unintelligible sounds escape her slack mouth as the pleasure of his girth presses the air from her lungs; her tongue lolling on the ground. He begins lifting her hips higher than she can reach, instinctively she wraps her legs around him securing him up against her battered gate. He presses up against it, and feels it dialate as she clenches. He groans at the kiss, and releases the pressure; her ears prick up at the sound.

Again, he presses down on her; again, with a groan, she clenches; a growl builds in his chest. The doors are opening. He grips her with one arm as his other hand crashes over her shoulder, pinning her in place. He presses again, his face stern with concentration as he makes more headway; the growl builds in volume.

With a roar, he plunges through her ring; her back arches as he attempts to run her through. Her voice catches in her throat as muscles she'd never known were there, clung tightly to his ridged crest.

He moves to get back up, her legs squeeze and she grabs at his neck, lifting herself with him. Perching her dialated cervix atop his crown, he lifts and spreads her ass as he lowers her full weight down on his spear. The tip breaches. Her eyes begin to roll up as he stretches her further until, with a pop, he breaks through, a guttural moan leaking from her senseless body.

His thrusts are short, his head now ramming her inner walls as her cervix forms a seal around the barbed tip, milking him. Her body senses him stiffening and she wraps her arms around him as he explodes, spraying hot ropes of semen into her. Her head rolls back once more, screaming into the night. Again, a flood of heat bursts from her shaking body, refreshing the damp stones with a fresh coat of slick.

Her vision fades as he kneels and sets her back down, her waist glued to his until the swelling subsides. With another smaller pop, his softening member slides from her, his seed held tight inside her womb, savoring its heat. She splashes down in the fresh puddle.

Bogun stands and growls an order into the darkness. A small troop of goblins appear from around the corners of the door to tend to the unconscious woman, as he walks to the dripping spigot and washes himself.

"Bring her to my stable," the goblins yip a confirmation and carry her out of the room. He chuckles and crows to the departing minions, "And clean her up! She'd just finished cleaning my filth off her, and she was expecting to take another bath after she was done with me!"

12