Invasion of the Breeders Ch. 02

Story Info
Earth adapts to the futaristic aliens.
8.9k words
4.64
16.8k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The extra-terrestrials had arrived nearly two decades earlier. The aliens had more or less put an end to all infectious diseases and even fatal medical conditions like cancer could be fixed with their high-tech devices. All the military applications were off the limits but other than that they shared their knowledge willingly. Superior food production and global weather control increased the overall welfare of the earth in giant leaps.

The breeding program was unnegotiable and the amount of mixed population was ever growing. Still, after the initial shock, life went on. Some humans did their best to avoid the aliens but most people had some relatives or close friends who have had alien offspring. The economics and social security had never been as good.

Caleb knew nothing of such things. The flickering torchlight he was holding up barely illuminated the autumn forest where he walked with haste. His buddies had already called him to return to the group as they would soon end the search for the day. But Caleb had remembered an abandoned shack nearby and wanted to check that before he would give up.

In his mind, he was thinking of all the praises he would receive from the reverend if he was the one to find the abomination that was jeopardizing their peaceful living. Technically one of the rules had been not to be separated from the search party at any cause but Caleb wanted to have all the glory for himself.

The wast area of nearly twenty-five thousand acres was their religious community's reservation camp. Reverend Smith had found it soon after the aliens had arrived. The whole purpose of it was to keep them separated from the sinful ways of modern society and especially the misleading aliens.

The government had admitted some sort of autonomy and neither the government nor the aliens were supposed to enter their lands. Caleb trusted it to be so even though the reality of things was that the aliens did not really care for any such rules. And the government could not force any issue on them even if they would have wanted to do so.

So when the reverend had told them that an alien had been spotted lurking around on their grounds the search parties had been assembled fast. They swept the wooded areas in groups but even though they searched for more than ten hours nothing had been found.

Caleb had never seen an alien. He was born about the time the ships arrived but their reservation camp was the only place he knew. Television or the Internet was not allowed as their leaders believed those could corrupt the younger members of their community as certainly as the aliens would.

The shack looked ominous in the darkening night. Caleb could feel raindrops pouring in with increasing force and for a moment he thought about whether or not his torch was able to burn in heavy rain. Calming himself down he took cover under the roofedge of the shack. Testingly he pushed the front door handle down and found it unlocked.

The yellow-orange light of his fire was able to make the insides of the shack visible and at first hand, Caleb did not see anything out of the ordinary. He was just about to turn back empty-handed when something caught his eye. There was a table in the main room and most of it was covered in a layer of dust. But over one of the chairs, the dust had clearly been brushed off. As if someone had sat there and leaned himself to the table.

He was just taking a closer look at the table when he heard some sort of noise from the back of the room. The hair on his neck stood up as he realized he was not alone. But he mustered up his courage and yelled,

"Who's there? Show yourself!"

But nothing happened. Pushing the torch in front of him like some sort of weapon he proceeded. And what he saw could not have surprised him more. Crouching and hiding in the last corner of the shack was not a fearsome and dangerous alien but a young girl. Maybe even younger than Caleb was. And the girl was visibly afraid.

When it all cleared out for Caleb he could not help but feel embarrassed. The girl was afraid of him. And now that you think of it he had to be a scary sight. A strange man coming in from the rain holding up a torch. Looking for something with a mob of companions.

He deliberately softened his voice and called for her,

"Please, come out. No need to be afraid. I'm not going to harm you."

He put his torch to the side and lifted it higher not pointing at her anymore. Slowly she emerged from her hiding place. She was the most beautiful thing Caleb had ever laid his eyes on. He had no idea someone could be so gorgeous.

And as if her oval face, long blackish-blue hair, and almond-shaped misty eyes weren't enough Caleb noticed her white shirt was somewhat wet. The tight and dampened shirt made the figure of her upper body only too visible. It was something he was not at all accustomed to in their religious community. Sexuality was strictly reserved for married couples.

He swallowed hard and tried not to stare. Since he was a young and inexperienced boy he was instantly aroused by the sight of her beyond any appropriate level. He noticed her shivering was not all about being afraid but she was also feeling very cold. And when he realized this much he immediately offered her his coat.

Linea accepted his coat but was still visibly shaken by her experience. She had been on a trek in the woods when her phone battery had died and she became lost. And then she ran into these strange Amish-like people who immediately took an extremely hostile attitude towards her. As a half-breed, she had encountered her share of prejudices and for some reason, she had just run away from them.

And then she wandered deeper and deeper into the vast forest. When the day began to darken it did not get any easier. Quite the opposite. She had seen from afar how the lines of search parties with their torches were looking for her and it terrified her. In her dismay, she had found this abandoned building. She had thought it could at least offer her some shelter for the night but now she realized it was also a place that would not be left unsearched.

Still, the boy who had arrived at the shack sounded friendly. His warm jacket was a very welcomed item. She had been freezing ever since her shirt got wet in the rain.

"Thank you!" she whispered with a small voice and for the first time looked at Caleb. Lean and thin boy. Not much older than herself. Brown hair and if she was not mistaken a fair amount of the cutest freckles on his cheeks. Probably something of her own height but that was not that new. She had always been quite tall and outgrown most of the boys in her class.

It was hard for Caleb to find words, so smitten he was with this girl. The more he saw the more he liked. The white see-through shirt was a lot to take in but the fact that she was not wearing an ankle-long skirt like women of his community was just outrageous. He could see the shape of her legs and ass as she moved back to the table.

"Don't mention it. I can see you're freezing. What on earth are you doing here alone?" asked Caleb. And Linea told him the whole story. As she did so he took in every tiniest detail of her moving lips and expressions on her face. The room they were in was lit only by the flames of the torch and he had not noticed the subtle blue undertone of her skin. But now that she was telling her story it was confirmed. This girl was in fact the alien they were looking for.

Caleb had no idea what the reverend would do to the girl but he knew he had been furious about the potential alien trespassing their lands. Gone were all Caleb's thoughts about finding the alien and turning him or her into the reverend's hands. He would actually do anything to keep her away from that stern old man. And help her in any other way possible for that matter. Then he remembered the lunchbox of sandwiches he had in his backpack and asked if she was by any chance hungry.

She had been starving and ate all the sandwiches in no time. After she was finished she asked him what would happen next. He had had some time to think about it while she ate and told her that he would have to return to his group in order to make sure no one else would come to search the shack. But he would return the next day and then they could discuss how to get Linea back to her own people.

She wanted to trust him but was suddenly afraid again.

"You will not tell about me to the elders of your community?" she asked in doubt.

"Absolutely not. Linea you can trust me. I can see you are no threat to us and all this has been a terrible misunderstanding." he assured her and continued, "However, our reverend is a strict man and I think it would be better if we sort it all out just by you and me. I'll be back tomorrow. And I will bring more food for you."

She took both of his hands on her own. Looked him deep into his eyes thanking him once more. Caleb was clueless on how to respond and also a little afraid she would notice his arousal but then just told her goodbye and left.

At night on his own bed, Caleb dreamt the sweetest of dreams. He was kissing Linea and she was stroking his hair as they were making out. The dream was so intense he woke up with his underwear soiled up with his cum. This was not completely new. Since masturbation was a sin he did not do it and sometimes it led to these spontaneous nighttime eruptions.

And in the darkness of the abandoned shack Linea also was thinking of Caleb. It was not a pleasant thing to spend a night in a distant place like this and she would have given anything to have her savior there with her. If not actually sleeping with her then at least to keep her some company. Slowly she inserted her hand inside her pants and thought about the cute freckles on his face.

The very next day Caleb returned as he had promised. He brought more food to Linea and as she ate he told her about his plan. The search parties had not been as excited as they had been the day before and many were saying the alien probably had already left the reservation. The wildest rumors said that the alien was able to fly and that is why they would never catch it.

So Caleb was thinking that if she only waited for a day or two in the shack then the search would be forgotten and she would be able to walk away without anyone noticing. Furthermore, maybe Caleb could borrow a horse and a carriage and take her all the way to the border of their lands.

Although Linea did not look forward to spending any more nights in the shack Caleb's plan sounded good to her. She thanked him once more for the food and for helping her out and could see Caleb blushing. It seemed like a perfect time to mention to him how she had been very lonely in the night and that even though Caleb had left her his hoodie to keep her warm it had not been enough. The shack got very cold during the night.

After listening to her with full attention he was now proud to present her all the blankets he had brought for her for the coming nights. She complimented him on how thoughtful he was.

"Caleb I have no idea how to thank you enough. You have been too sweet to a complete stranger," she said. Then not just because the moment was right but because she had wanted to do it since the first time she saw his cute freckles she gave him a little kiss on the cheek. For a moment her prominent boobs touched his chest. He touched the area on his cheek where she had planted her lips with his fingers and it seemed to be on fire.

He was completely lost. Nothing in the uptight upbringing of his religious community had prepared him for anything like that. He had a raging boner in his pants but also as he looked into Linea's beautiful eyes he felt like he was falling in love. He let out a small whimper of exhale, closed his eyes, and pursed his lips for another kiss.

Linea was a little amused as it was obvious to her now that Caleb had zero experience with women but indulged him anyway and gently laid another kiss on his lips. And another and another and then they were making out heavily.

Caleb was far too prudent to explore her body but Linea had no inhibitations. Her hands were first on his arms and quite rapidly she lowered them to his hips and under his shirt. He was enjoying it all tremendously but her decisive movements made him back away and soon they ran into this old couch Linea had been sleeping on. And as he fell backward to the couch she didn't miss a beat and followed him.

They tangled into each other. Caleb was still mainly focusing on the kissing but since he could feel Linea's urgent hands on his ass he did let his own hands linger on her boobs. They felt big under his hands. And soft. He compared her to his neighbor Ann and realized Linea's boobs were far larger. He, of course, had never felt Ann's boobs but secretly he had been spying on those as often as possible.

He could not believe he was having extramarital sex. And with the sexiest woman he could ever imagine. No one was there to tell him it wasn't technically sex what they were doing but in his inexperienced mind, he had crossed some boundary that should be crossed only after a marriage.

Linea could feel his arousal. Sex was nothing new to her and during her short adulthood, she had already had several sex partners. But somehow the fact that Caleb clearly was new to sex was making her extra horny. It had started as an innocent kiss but now she had decided to go all in. She was advancing on him without hesitation and was practically ripping his belt and jeans open.

"Oh Linea I can't believe we're really doing this" was all he could mutter but she shut his mouth with her tongue. She pushed her tongue deeper and deeper and noticed with joy that Caleb was sucking on her tongue like a man starving. They managed to wiggle away from their pants and Linea was happy to see his cock standing up proudly. Somewhat on the smaller side but she didn't care about that at all.

Caleb was a bit confused about their position. He had seen how a bull mounted cows on the field and was thinking that he should somehow turn her around in order to do that but Linea was now placing both of his legs on either side of her wide hips.

Then he felt something very strange. Something was poking between his buttcheeks. Something hot, slippery, and large. He dared not to ask anything about it since it seemed to him that Linea knew what she was doing. Maybe this was something humans did differently than the farm animals.

She was breathing heavily in his mouth and he could feel her doing some sort of final adjustments to their position on the couch and then the big and slippery thing he had felt earlier was pressing directly into his butthole with an increasing force. He tried to mumble "What is that" but Linea was still stuffing his mouth with her tongue.

He was starting to feel actual pain in his butt and whimpered more. Then he just thought about her boobs under his palms and decided to surrender to her and let her do whatever she was doing. He embraced her tightly with his legs and could feel how the slippery thing was no longer just knocking at the entrance of his back door but was now entering his hole. It could not be denied. With a terrible sting, it overcame the final resistance of his asshole and rushed in.

He was now screaming into Linea's mouth. She could see and feel his discomfort she started to soothe him,

"Shys there. You're doing great. I know it hurts the first time but I promise it will feel good very soon. Just relax and let me take care of you."

"But what is it?" was Caleb able to breathe out now that she was not studying his tonsils with her tongue.

"What do you mean? It's my cock of course," she answered and stopped for a moment. His expression gave him away and she realized he probably had never heard about shemales. At that moment she was glad she had taken him by surprise. Based on what was going on on his face there was a change she would have never felt his tight asshole around her shaft if she would have told him in advance.

Caleb was starting to protest but Linea put a finger onto his lips and made a new push with her cock. It still hurt but not as bad as the initial penetration. He didn't know what to say and she took full advantage of his hesitation. Half a dozen pushes more and a first lustful moan escaped from Caleb. He was still keeping his eyes tight shut not believing it was really happening but it was impossible to deny that it was becoming more and more enjoyable.

She saw he was ready for more and increased her tempo. He yelped in surprise but with mixed feelings. The pain was there but the pressure inside of his ass was so unexpected that he could feel his orgasm approaching. Linea tilted her hips and pushed her cock more upwards. In her mind she was aiming for his navel but from the inside of him. Caleb arched her back and his erect cock was pointing against the ceiling of the shack.

Her cock hit his prostate and grimacing with pleasure he started shooting his semen up in the air like a hot water geyshir. Linea matched her fucking with his waves of pleasure and was quite happy with herself. But she was not yet satisfied.

Not giving Caleb too much time to think she withdrew from him and without further ado rolled him over to the edge of the couch. His pale white buttocks were high in the air and she marveled at the roundness of them. As his climax was over he was having some second thoughts about all of it. He tried to turn and push her away with his other hand but she would have none of it and pinned his hand behind his back.

Then she aimed her hard cock to his hole again. He whimpered when the fat head of her cock contacted his asshole but did not struggle too much. She enjoyed every moment of it as she eased herself into him again inch by inch. She could not hold on to her slow pace that long and soon she was fucking his ass in earnest.

She was very nimble and in the heat of the moment she reached around behind her own back all the way down to his balls and cock and pulled them back. She was able to get a firm grip on them and he was now really pinned between the couch and her hard cock. Each time she pushed her hips forward and her cock deep into his ass she also pulled his cock and balls hard in the other direction so that he had to push his ass to meet her thrusts.

She rode him like no virgin had been ridden before. In the end, she released his cock and balls and took a firm grip on his asscheeks. Pulling them apart she spectated at her own cock invading his hole over and over again. What had started as a semi-innocent tumble between two young pups was now hard-core porn fucking. She could feel her balls slapping against his smaller scrotum and enjoyed it tremendously.

With every push inwards he winced in this adorable manner as if he was her personal rubbed duck destined to be railed by her. And then she was over the edge. She slowed her rhythm a bit and with every volley of cum she pushed her cock deep. And then withdrew a bit and pushed deep again in order to deliver a new volley of cum into his ass.

When she was all spent up she collapsed on top of him. Still lodged deep in him. Grinding her pelvis against his soft butt. Flexing her cock bigger a few final times as it was softening in its warm cozy hole. Then she giggled at his ear,

"Baby that was awesome. I have never had sex this good. You were perfect!"

"Really?" was all that Caleb was able to say. He was positively surprised she sounded so satisfied. It seemed that he had hardly done anything since she had been the one holding the reins. He still was not sure what to think of it all. He had cummed like he never knew he could cum. It had been a mind-blowing explosion of pleasure.

But no matter how inexperienced and clueless he was about sex he had a feeling this was not exactly how things should have gone. He was the man after all. And she most certainly was not supposed to have a cock. And dear lord now that he thought of it he had heard one particularly wild rumor from the older boys. He had just forgotten all about it. They had said that the aliens were able to put a baby even into males.