Invasion of the Breeders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cold sweat started to reach his forehead. What if Linea had bred him? He could never return to his folks if he would be carrying a half-breed baby inside of him. He had been caught in the moment and had not stopped her but just realizing he let her put her big thing inside of him was a lot to take. But even more, should he have been considering some sort of contraception? Everything was whirling around in his head. The sex ed in his community was quite insignificant but he had a feeling that even if it had been more thorough it would not have covered what had happened a moment ago with Linea.

He had to ask about it,

"Am I pregnant now?"

Linea burst out laughing. He could feel her whole body shaking on top of him and even her cock moved in his ass as she shifted herself. Her laughter was friendly but in his vulnerable state Caleb still felt hurt by it.

"And what would you think of it if I did indeed put a baby in you?" she inquired merrily after she had stopped laughing. He had no idea what to think of it. He pushed himself up and felt how her cock left his ass. Something was leaking out and he had to clench his widened asshole in order to not make a mess on the couch.

Only then she could see that Caleb did not find it funny at all but was dead serious. She turned apologetic and explained,

"Oh sorry hunny I did not mean to laugh at you. Please let me explain. You are not pregnant and you could never get pregnant by me. It's only the original breeders who can impregnate a male."

With some hesitation, she went on about how she was actually a freak of nature herself. The offspring of the breeders and humans were supposed to be either male or female. And her being a shemale or a full-on futanari was just some strange malfunction in their genetic design. The scientist had found out that there was something like 0,018 percent of alien-human offspring who would have more or less female bodies but prominent male genitalia.

To some extent, this was a relief to Caleb. But the weirdest part was that some tiny fraction of him actually felt like he had lost something. Like if he had been pregnant but wasn't anymore. Like if he would have wanted to be pregnant for Linea.

They stood up from the couch and he could see her appendix for the first time. It was huge. There was a hint of blue on her normal complexion but she could have passed as a human. Her cock however was a different thing. It was definitely alien and was reflecting darker blue than her skin elsewhere. He blushed furiously thinking that that large thing had been in his butthole and he had liked it.

And Linea did not let him go easy. She noticed he was staring and swayed her hips making her cock swing from side to side.

"You like what you are seeing?" she asked and there was a seductive tone in her voice. Caleb just mumbled something and quickly started pulling his pants back on. When he was zipping them up he noticed his own cock was rock hard again. Then he made an excuse that he should return home. The longer he stayed the more questions could be asked where he had been.

Right on the door Linea took a hold on him once more and kissed him deeply. Thanked him for the blankets. And for the other thing also and winked. She was a bit worried about what if he would not return tomorrow but there was nothing she could do about it now. After he left she considered for a moment that maybe she should not have fucked him at all. But then again it had been even sweeter than she had imagined so she could not fully regret it.

To Caleb's relief, no one had missed him and there were no questions asked. The search parties returned once more empty-handed, and already he could tell that tomorrow there would be only a few of the most enthusiastic searchers left. The day after that there probably would be none.

When he went to sleep he could not help but recall the events from the shack. Had he really had sex with an outsider? And not just any sex but forbidden anal sex. And not even as the giver but as the taker. He remembered how Linea had felt on his back. How her boobs had felt pressing to his shoulder blades and the bones of her hip joints hitting his soft ass cheeks.

How her long hair had fallen onto his vision as she was whispering words of lust into his ear. And how after the initial pain the huge phallus she wielded had hit something very sensible inside of his ass and made him explode. He had to use all his willpower not to put his hands under his blanket and touch his hard penis.

The next day Linea was desperate to know if he was coming or not but Caleb was certain he would go. He explained to himself that Linea really needed him and they did not have to repeat any sexual acts. Or maybe it could even be his turn to insert his penis into Linea. The thought excited him a lot.

When he arrived Linea was visibly relieved and hugged him warmly. And since they were young and virile the things heated up almost immediately. Between the kisses, Caleb was able to speak his mind and asked Linea if they could do it the other way around today. She chuckled and just continued pulling their clothes off.

When they were both naked they stood in front of each other. Their height was more or less the same and he could feel her cock rubbing against his. Then she pushed her hand between them and encircled both of their cocks. Rubbing them together. This felt super good to Caleb. He did not masturbate at all so just the touch of her hand was a new and pleasurable event for him.

Her cock was under his cock and he could feel the size difference. She stopped kissing him and pulled apart just enough to make room for them to see their entangled cocks. She rubbed them back and forth with her hand faster and faster. When he looked at them he could see her cock was almost double the size of his own. She pushed with her hips and the head of her cock rubbed his balls and then even penetrated between his legs to some extent.

She pulled further away and slapped his cock with her own. Then she did something he did not expect. She aligned the head of her cock against the head of his cock and rolled the excess skin from her cock over his smaller penis. She was able to put on a hood over his glans. Her cock was omitting some sort of lubrication of its own and the rubbing of the cocks felt heavenly to Caleb.

"Baby when you look at our cocks what do you see?" she asked looking at his face inquisitively. He swallowed, stared at her cock, and answered the first thing in his mind,

"Your's is much bigger."

"Oh yes. Quite a lot bigger I would say. And what do you think if there are two bulls on the field and one of them is smaller and one of them is bigger which one do you think will be the one to fuck all the cows?" she asked.

The metaphor was not lost on Caleb. And even though he found it rude it also excited him a lot. In his mind, he could see these two bulls. One big and strong (and strangely blue) ready to penetrate anything and ready to dominate the smaller one if it would try to get any share of the action.

She was still rubbing their penises together and her foreskin was over his smaller penis. It made it look like her cock was eating his cock. Then she shifted her big blue cock back under his penis and started poking between his thighs. Caleb's balls and cock were pushed upwards and they were now pinned between their bodies.

Subduedly he answered her question,

"The bigger bull gets to fuck."

"Oh yes, that is exactly how it works. Caleb, if you are going to be with me you will never get to use your penis on me. But I can promise you will enjoy it all. Much more than you would with the sexually reserved girls back home. I can make you see stars and you know it." she said and when the words were over she attached her lips to his lips.

Her kisses felt gentle as ever but her cock throbbing between his thighs was becoming rougher. And just as he thought she could penetrate his ass right there standing up she had something completely else in her mind.

"Why don't you take a closer look at the bigger bull?" she whispered huskily and pushed him on his knees. He had absolutely no idea what was expected of him. But there was a huge blueish cock pointing directly at his face and as he looked at it he could not help but wonder at its size.

Linea's fingers gripped his hair and her other hand was guiding her cock from the base of it. As the bulbous head of her cock connected his lips he was starting to have some idea. Was she going to breed his mouth also? He had never heard that a man could join a woman into her mouth but this had to be what she wanted to do to him. Despite his astonishment, he let her cock open his lips wider and wider.

The natural lubrication of her cock actually tasted quite nice. Not sweet nor too salty. Joined by the saliva of his mouth they combined into an extraordinary amount of fluid in his mouth. He could only imagine how pleasurable it had to be to her. At least she was panting like she was about to get a seizure. Mumbling something incomprehensible about his sweet mouth.

Her movements were ever more rapid and demanding. As if she wanted to achieve the impossible and go down his throat. Her thick size made it uncomfortable for Caleb but his other hand was now the first time of his life on his own cock. He was horny as hell. He could feel that her grip on his hair was almost violent and the blue cock was not accepting the fact that there was nowhere more to go in his mouth.

And with some sort of reflex, he tried to swallow. A jubilant exhale from Linea confirmed he had done something right even though he himself felt like he was about to suffocate. With some effort, he figured she had inserted her huge penis not just into his mouth but all the way down to his gullet. He was desperate for some air and waved and tapped his hands against her hips. But she pushed for more. Soon her pubic hair was tickling his nose and he thought he was going to pass out.

Then for his relief, she let go and withdrew. Not fully but enough for him to get some air. She saw him coughing and gasping for air but her lust won over and she wanted to see it again. Her whole fucking cock deep in his sweet and innocent mouth. And she pushed in again. Caleb's eyes were staring up into her eyes as she went in for the second time. A distorted expression of lust was on her face and even though he was feeling some discomfort he knew he would just have to endure.

Again her pubes hit his nose and she closed her eyes roaring in pleasure. None of her previous sex partners had been able to do it. The feeling of domination, the agonizing image of his over-stuffed mouth, and the tight throat squeezing her shaft were almost too much for her.

But as she was now fully in charge she barked an order for him to get up and with haste pushed him against the table. Bent him over on top of it. Caleb pleaded for her to be gentle and she did slow down for a bit to admire his bare white ass but then she adjusted her cock to the entrance and pushed.

The shack was full of his high-pitched screams and her grunts of pleasure. She took a firm stance behind him and drove herself in and out. Feeling how the tightness of his ass was only making her bigger and bigger. When her climax approached she really wanted to jump onto his back.

For most people, the next part would not have been possible but Linea was limber. After she had leaned onto his back she lifted her legs all the way up to the rim of the table. His legs remained on the floor but she was now squatting over her prey like some sort of sex demon. Running her oversized love muscle in and out with urgent and increasing tempo. Caleb has stopped pleading for her to go easy on him and just lost it. He just held on to the table as his own penis was shooting its contents below the table into the floor of the shack. The table shrieked but was holding.

After it all even Linea was a little shy about it,

"I'm sorry Caleb. I don't know what went into me. I didn't hurt you did I? It's just that you were so god damn sexy I lost it!"

He thought she was committing blasphemy by swearing in the name of god but decided not to say anything. He had a feeling that life outside the community where he had grown up was quite different.

After that, they did it every time Caleb went over. Sometimes Linea was gentle with him but most of the time when her orgasm was approaching she was like a woman possessed. He didn't mind - he had started to crave it. It was just an unimaginable thought that someone as sexy as she was was lusting after him. Would even go bonkers when she was having sex with him. Caleb felt strangely appreciated.

Caleb would have kept her there for eternity but everything good had to come to an end. Even though she had her own apartment Linea was certain that her close ones would be worried about her by now. So Caleb made an excuse to the reverend why he would need to borrow a horse and a carriage and was preparing to take Linea all the way to the border. Secretly he was thinking that maybe he would take her all the way to the town since he had never seen it.

At the border, he chickened out and decided he could not go any further. It was after all strictly forbidden to leave the reservation without permission. The young men in particular were not allowed to go to the town. Even when they got married and were old enough to go there was a rule that on the first times, there had to be some older community member there to chaperone them.

But faith decided otherwise. Just as they were sharing an awkward farewell kiss there was another carriage and they were caught.

"It's the alien! And Caleb!!!" shouted one of the boys in the other carriage. Still, after a week, there had been one single group of young men who had not given up with the search. They all shared dumbfounded but angry expressions as they were yelling at them from the distance. In the heat of the moment Caleb could not think anything else but to jump into their own carriage and whip his horse to a run.

Linea was right there beside Caleb holding on to his arm tight. It seemed that for the one final time, he was going to rescue her. And she felt happy that he was there for her. The boys chased them for a while but there were far more of them on board their ride and that made them much slower. Some of them also had serious doubts about whether or not they were allowed to chase the alien all the way to the town. So after a mile or so, they stopped pursuing Caleb and Linea.

--------------------

Caleb was entering the front lobby of a huge alien vessel looking back to all that had happened. After their movie-like escape, there was no return for him. He dared not to face the reverend. And he was certain that even if he would have wanted to return the reverend would have expelled him from the community anyway. The risk of Caleb corrupting the other young men was just too high.

When he and Linea had arrived at the nearest town with their horse and carriage they had found a shop with a sign welcoming especially the people from the religious reservation. They left the horse there to this friendly older woman who had promised to return it to the next visitor who would come from the reservation. It would not be a burden to her as she was certain one community member called old Jacob would visit her in the afternoon as he had done every Wednesday for as long as she had owned the shop.

Linea had understood Caleb's situation only too well and suggested that he could stay with her at least until he would figure out what to do. In her own mind, at least she was more than happy with this unexpected outcome. She was already daydreaming of getting Caleb into her clean and warm bedsheets instead of that horrible old shack. And even Caleb anticipated that staying with her would mean lots and lots of hot sex for the coming days.

Days turned into weeks and weeks into months and Linea insisted on Caleb to stay as her official boyfriend. And Caleb wouldn't have it any other way. He was madly in love with her. As they got to know each other better and better there came also a time for him to meet her family.

Linea had a whole litter of smaller siblings and her mother John was just adorable. He welcomed Caleb to their extended family with open arms. As Linea was John's firstborn and he was not that old. He had been a journalist but after the aliens arrived he had dedicated his life to his children. When he met Caleb he was baking some excellent cinnamon buns in his 1950's housewife apron and Caleb took an instant liking to his potential future mother-in-law.

Like in many modern families, the father, or as some would call her the breeder, was not that much involved in their daily lives. Linea had of course met her and told Caleb she was the most ipressive being she had ever met. John confirmed it and even joked to Caleb that it certainly was a life-changing experience for him when he met Linea's father. He was referring to the fact that she had made John pregnant on their very first meeting.

Caleb on the other hand had not yet met Linea's father. And that is why he was now entering the spaceship with butterflies in his tummy. He approached the receptionist. A young and handsome man just a little older than he was. He noticed the receptionist welcomed him warmly and also that it looked as if he was in the middle weeks of his pregnancy. Caleb could not help but blush at the implications. A breeder had made him pregnant sometime in the near past.

"Krhmm, I.... I have a meeting with someone called Misty," Caleb studdered to the smiling receptionist.

"But of course. Please be seated and Misty will be right here. She has been expecting you." the receptionist told Caleb cheerfully.

And when Misty came Caleb was just hypnotized by her. He saw her immediately when he entered the room at the far end of it and could not detach his eyes from her after the first glance. Misty sailed in through the front lobby dressed in regal attire. Her long muscular leg showed itself with every other step as her dress had this long-cut slit on the left side of it.

She looked mature but by no means old. The fact that she looked a little older than Caleb or Linea made her features only more desirable to him. He also noticed how she was more than a head taller than he was. Then she opened her blue lips and spoke to him. But he could not understand a thing. He just saw her mesmerizing lips moving. And if he had any thoughts for anything else it had to be the huge blue breasts generously presented by the cleavage of her dress.

None of this was new to Misty. She had met hundreds if not thousands boys like Caleb. However, what made it special was that her own daughter was in love with this one. She smirked at Caleb's stupefied status and took his hand and pulled him to follow her.

When they were alone in her apartment she spoke to him with a serious tone breaking the trance and forcing him to focus on the issue she wanted to address,

"You have to guarantee me you are doing this willingly. And as you are my daughter's boyfriend I will have to deviate from my normal routines. So I was actually thinking that before we begin you will sign this form stating that you want to have a baby with my daughter."

Caleb had gone through with it many times with Linea. They would not be able to have a baby together. But although she could not make him pregnant (and she certainly had tried it countless of times) there was someone who could do it. And the baby would genetically be almost as if their own. The only prerequisite was that Caleb would have to agree to it. To be a willing participant.

And he did want to start up a family with Linea. And he had seen John's example and how happy having children had made his mother-in-law. Yet until that moment, he had been somewhat reserved about the idea that he would be the one giving birth to their children. Now that she was in the presence of Misty, it was no longer a problem.