Invasion: Sole Survivor

Story Info
A woman evades a tentacle invasion, but must survive somehow.
15.2k words
4.7
11.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Inspired by WorldEnderWords'/Nathan Domin's Tentacle Breeding Ground series. This is the first short story I have written in a long time, and certainly my first erotic one. The story is told from a female first person. I wrote it this way because I wanted to delve into the mind and explore the senses. You will see many recurring themes from the main storyline, so if you enjoyed the descriptive krinis scenes, I trust that you will enjoy this one, too!

***

7am once again, I think to myself as my phone forces my eyes open. Sunlight just began to peer through the window, directing me towards the kitchen area. I throw away the covers and exit my bedroom, analyzing the kitchen while pondering a meal. Breakfast shouldn't take long; a handful of fruit and cereal should hold me over. Maybe a coffee too, I'll make a small pot while I shower. After putting the grounds and water in the machine, I make my way back towards the bedroom and attached bathroom. Hanging in the closet is a dollar store uniform. I unhook the hanger and lay it out on the bed so it's ready for me to put on in about ten minutes.

I feel like being cute today, I decided as I rummage through my underwear drawer. After a few moments, a beautiful black lace bralette and panties emerge from the drawer. The lace stitching made little floral patterns that matched the cutsy aesthetic of the 34B bralette, and the panties were similarly crafted to match. After a brief period of admiration, I place them next to the uniform.

Realizing the time, I quickly turn and head for the bathroom. The T-shirt I'm wearing is pulled off as I'm walking and is lazily thrown into the hamper. Stumbling slightly while taking my track shorts off, I miss the hamper throw while catching my footing.

"I'll do that later tonight."

A few more steps and I'm in the bathroom. The mirror reflects my unkempt and naked form. My brown, shoulder-blade-length hair is a little frizzy from my pillow, but it's nothing some warm water won't fix. The rest of my body seems to be in good shape. My face is finally clearing up and it's looking extra soft these days, especially when my brown eyes catch the light. I did just shave and I'm not that dirty, so a quick rinse should do, I'll be back home this evening, I thought.

Jumping in the shower, I brave the initial burst of cold water to save a minute or two. I can feel my nipples harden and I cower slightly, but then the warmth quickly replaces the glacial waters. I melt into the feeling, the tenseness of muscles wash away down the drain. Moaning slightly into the moment, I catch myself and come back to reality.

"I really wish I could stay home today, but oh well."

With the rinse finished, I step out onto a mat and grab the towel. The soft fabric is welcomed against my slightly reddened skin still beaded with water. I step on a tile and immediately catch a chill, so I race to the hair dryer. I shiver as I fumble with the controls, but I flick it on in no time. The warm air feels good, the drops of water tickle as they move down my body. I can't waste too much time here, I think as I wrap the towel around my body.

All dried off, teeth brushed, deodorant on, I walk to my bed where my clothes await. The towel drops with a floof and I step out of the fabric ring. Picking up the panties, I slip them on carefully until they hold my thin waist gently but firmly. My black bralette is next and it finds its place with ease. The black contrasts so well with my white skin, I thought as I inspected the fit.

"Now to cover it up."

A pair of khaki pants, a gray shirt, black sneakers, and the company apron is all that's required. It only takes moments to dawn on the rest of the ensemble. I grab my phone off my nightstand and wander towards the roasted aroma of my coffee. Entering the kitchen, I approach the cabinets to retrieve a bowl and coffee mug. These are placed on a small dinette table and are shortly paired with cereal from the pantry, blueberries from the fridge, and a fresh stream of coffee poured into the mug.

"7:22, ok I'm good", I said aloud, thankful for a few minutes of peace. I look down at my uniform, then up at my bachelor's degree hanging nearby. It reads "Bachelor's in Digital Marketing: Awarded to Emma Pierce" in the major print. I think about how this is only temporary.

I just graduated, I'll find some marketing work soon. This job will get me through the next couple weeks and then I'll be building my career as planned.

As I absentmindedly ate breakfast and dream of the future, the sunlight hits my eye through the window. I realized it was time to leave, so I stood up with my dishes and rinsed them in the sink. Finding my purse and throwing in my phone, I opened my apartment door and locked it behind me.

***

People seemed slightly agitated this morning. Houston isn't the most peaceful city in the world, and maybe the cold October air is throwing people off too. Luckily the dollar store is a short walk so I can just avoid the traffic, but I cannot shake the feeling that something was wrong. Passing people occasionally, they mumble something about balloons and beaches? That sounds like a fun event, so their mildly hysteric behavior is misplaced to me. Shrugging it off as another trend that will change in 20 minutes, I reach the dollar store. I pull out the company key and the lock clicks open. Walking inside, I find the employee area and set down my belongings. After a few minutes of opening, the lights are on and the registers are ready.

8am sharp, a few early birds showed up. An older man has a slight pep in his step walking in, and a middle-aged woman is visibly worried. I think back to how people were behaving earlier and decided to make small talk of it when they came to checkout.

The woman approached first, carrying with her a case of soup, water, and some rice.

"Find everything ok today ma'am?"

"Yes dear but please hurry, here's $20."

"That's good to hear, I'll take that for you. Do you know what's got everyone so hyped up today?"

"Didn't you see? The military found some objects along the coast this morning! I don't know who the hell or why the hell but I'm stocking up."

Before I could press further, she left without any bags, her receipt, or change. The military? Objects? Did she mean the balloons?

Lost in confusion, I almost didn't notice the older man in front of me. His doomsday list consisted of some auto parts and flashlights.

"So, you didn't hear what happened?"

"I guess not, no. I was on autopilot this morning and didn't check anything," I said, taking his card.

"Well, I'm not really certain either, young lady. I just know that this could be a terrorist attack or something of that nature. Those are missiles for all I know, so I'm taking care of some chores today to be safe."

"Ok, well thanks for the information and please be safe."

He smiles and nods as I hand him back his card, and then he walks out as fast as he walked in. I stand there for a moment processing this new information I collected.

Ok so balloons, military, possibly terrorism? Could they be filled with a gas of some kind?

My train of thought shatters when I hear screams from across the street. I move from behind the register to take a look and see a medium sized crowd of people running from right to left. I look down the street and see nothing, but then a massive shadow blocks out the entire intersection.

Looking up, there is a blimp sized octopus thing floating in the sky. It's pink with whitish spots, slightly translucent around the head, and has dozens of appendages dangling from beneath it. Inside the head, I could've sworn there were humanoid silhouettes pressing against the walls. They're not moving, are they dead?! They appeared to be drowning in some kind of orange slime. An orange tint beams through as the octopus eclipses the sun, casting vague shadows of the people against the fleshy membrane.

My attention shifts to the tentacle arms as it snaps with lightning speed down to the ground. The people scattering from earlier are the targets, one by one they are snagged and deposited into the bulbous head through an opening on the top. I watch a woman struggle inside the sac and then slowly give up, as if falling asleep. Okay, maybe they're not dead. I stand there for a few more moments before the fear takes over. I instinctively latch the lock on the door and take a few steps back. I continue to watch from a slightly safer distance as person after person is snatched up. One man runs towards my door, manages to grasp the handle with a single finger, and immediately whips backwards at highway speeds toward the monster, deposited just like the rest.

I fall to the ground with my knees to my chest, starting to feel pressure behind my nose and tears in my eyes.

"What the FUCK was that thing?!"

I start to sob and notice a dim, orange light replace the sun. Looking up from my feet, I can see dozens of those creatures floating left towards an unknown destination. All of them are filled with people completely submerged in orange liquid. After they pass, it's quiet. No cars. No cellphones. Just the crisp, October air gently blowing against the buildings. It's as if humanity was wiped off the planet in a matter of minutes and I'm the only one left. I consider going outside for a moment but did not want to chance being spotted. Can those things even "see"? I let out one more labored breath of discomfort and switch into survival mode.

I'm in a store, this is probably the best-case scenario apart from a remote island or the president's bunker. I need to take inventory.

My first stop is the food sections. The shelves are stocked with dry foods that should last a while, but our restock was scheduled for a couple days from now so it's a little lighter than usual. I wouldn't bet on that truck making it here by Monday. I'm more so concerned with the refrigerated section.

With all those people gone, all the jobs are unattended. Electricity is no longer a guarantee and I need to prioritize these perishables first if I'm going to make it. While I don't like the idea of going heavy on dairy, it's the smartest thing to do calorically. Close to the food is an assortment of water bottles. These are always stocked full and it's a more confident supply. Water is also replenishable, assuming it rains.

Feeling slightly better from taking note of resources, I decided to lay down and let my mind process the past ten minutes of my life. I visit the linen section and pull down a few blankets and pillows, and drop them near the back of the store away from the windows. I even grab a long mirror and place it nearby to make it feel more homely. The glass door is still visible, but the distance and extra objects in between feels safer than before.

Trying to sleep, I feel a sudden wetness on my pillow. I didn't even notice that I was crying when I pulled my head up. The stress in my body reached a limit and I've been acting on adrenaline. Now that I'm laying down, my true emotions are coming through.

Did my parents make it? Is the military going to shoot down those balloons full of people? Did I leave home for the last time this morning? My spiraling thoughts cause me to fall asleep without noticing.

The bed feels...denser. The sheets don't smell like the detergent I use. The pillow sounds crackly as I shift around.

These are my thoughts upon waking. I thought it was a bad dream, that I'd be in my bed at 7am like always. My eyes adjust and I'm met with the dreary floor of a dollar store and metal shelves. The lights above hum and give me slight vertigo. I move my legs and feel the pressure points that were on the cold, vinyl floor. My body aches and I don't know why, and then it hits me. The nightmare, it's real.

I shot up and reassessed. Everything is how I left it, the world is how I left it. I searched for my phone, 11:27am, same day. I slept for 3 hours on the floor and nothing has changed, not even a message from my family or boss or anything. I feel the urge to cry again but then I look outside.

It is hard to tell from the back of the store but there is something in the streets, covering it like a weed. Crawling towards the window, the image becomes clear. Pink vines are spreading across the streets in thin tendrils. They wind up stop signs, dipped into manhole covers, weave into abandoned cars, and lightly cover the ground. Clearly, they are very thin cousins of the flying octopus. Almost speaking aloud, I cover my mouth in fear. The first movement I saw in hours, but it was something out of a nightmare.

Lumbering into the middle of the road is a pink, two-legged creature. Its appendages appear to be made of those same vines but much thicker and more animated. The tentacles bend at the base to form a foot shape, and then continue up what would be considered legs. The tentacles suddenly transition into human flesh, as a young, naked woman is lodged into the mass of tentacles. I watch in horror as this woman jiggles with every step of her captor.

The woman's legs are individually trapped inside the tentacle thighs, all the way up to her hips. Fleshy masses avoid the front of her torso but grow along her entire back past her head. What used to be long hair in a ponytail is now a disheveled mess, covered in slime that darkens her light brown hair and a hair tie barely holding on. Her arms are held firmly to the left and right of her head, making a 90-degree bend at the elbows. The tentacles in that area take on the appearance of broad shoulders, where her fists exist in the spherical masses. Two arms on each side extend from those masses, aimlessly probing the environment. Her head nestles into the mass of tentacles, with one around her throat to keep her in place.

A massive tentacle the size of an eggplant plugs her esophagus. It clearly courses with the same orange fluid from before, supplied by a very large, blister-like sac positioned directly behind her head on the back of the creature. A thick tentacle runs from the sac, above the creature, bends downward, and terminates inside the woman's mouth. Her head bobs forwards and backwards to suckle the invader, a motion that appears to be unaided by the tentacles. So much is being fed to her that the slime constantly drips down her chin and splatters onto her huge E cups. Her breasts are engulfed by tentacles with clear bulbs on the end, being rhythmically milked in synchronization with the creature's steps. It takes an awkward step forward, gives the woman three or four powerful sucks, and delivers impossible amounts of milk fresh from her tits to a secondary sac on the creature's back. This sac is positioned below the first and filled exclusively with a thinner, white liquid. Every step causes her mounds jiggle, dampened by the milkers affixed to and almost supporting them. I can't tell if her chest is thrust out because of her restrictions or her own free will, but she seems to lean into the milking process.

Suddenly, the woman began to spasm violently. The creature doubles its efforts, as the milking intensifies with more movement and her mouth and throat visibly expand because of a surge of orange goo. It's then I notice what is happening down below, a tentacle emotionlessly pounds her pussy. It is also the size of an eggplant and it thrusts in deep and hard. This display continues for about 10 seconds until the woman arches her back, screams into her tentacle, and slumps down. The tentacles in her mouth and pussy go completely stiff as spurts of orange slime drip from her holes. Her abdomen began to expand as the fluid filled her from both sides.

Her stomach slowly fills as the reservoir of mystery fluid on its upper back emptied at the same rate. Everything remains motionless, except for the transfer of volume from the sac to the woman's abdomen, the milk flowing from her tits to the lower sac, and the occasional twitch in her fleshy prison. She takes on about two-thirds the volume before her body rejects the sudden tidal wave of sex fluid, spraying from both sets of lips at a high pressure. The tentacle humanoid seems to recognize this and reduces the flow, with the tentacles reducing in diameter. The immense pressure and reduction in tentacle circumference cause even more of the orange fluid to spill out, I can hear it drench the concrete from where I am hiding. The tentacle in her mouth never fully retreats, almost as if she could breathe the entire time. The one in her pussy remains in place as well, in fact, it begins to slowly fuck her. The woman looks 7 months pregnant now, her belly is full and jiggles similar to her tits, which I swear looks a little bigger since I first started watching.

She is still unconscious, hanging limply against her bonds. The appendages resume the status quo, whatever the hell that means. Her milker tentacles collect a donation every step, and her throat and pussy tentacles relentlessly pump in and out. The creature begins shifting flesh around, sprouting tentacles from around her waist. They snake under her newly acquired abdomen and merge with the pink mass on the opposite side, effectively creating a strap to hold her extra weight. Seemingly satisfied with its craftsmanship, a new process begins with the liquids. The breast milk sac drains, but there is no overflow from her orifices that indicate the fluid is given back to her. The upper sac then grows in size, about a third as quickly as the milk empties. In no time at all, most of her milk appears to convert into the orange substance, allowing the storage on its back to refill about three quarters full. The milk sac wastes no time in slowly regenerating either, as the constant supply of milk never ceases for a moment.

The woman stirs in her bondage, her eyes widening at the sight of her new form. There is a slight sign of struggle, but it quickly fades as she returns to a compliant demeanor. She activates her core muscles to reposition herself, leaning back into her tentacle warden instead of limply hanging forward. This is met with an extra tentacle or two wrapping around her, to secure her where she wants to be. Her cheeks balloon out as a spurt of orange fluid flows past her drunken smile and splatters everywhere. Since there is nowhere else it could go, it rains on her milker bulbs and her pregnant form instead.

Satisfied with the exchange, the tentacle mass takes heaping steps. It is less clumsy than before, but it still causes the woman's assets to wildly jiggle with every movement. She didn't seem to mind though as there was absolutely no struggle. She resumes her absentminded suckling and bucking until the pair are out of sight.

I hide in complete horror at what I just witnessed. I hold back any crying because that thing would hear me.

Is that what happened to all those people? Or are these the stragglers, like me? Will I ever be able to leave this store again?

I sat in a cold sweat for what felt like hours, the hum of the lights did not help in easing my emotions. I look out the window, and no more of those things are around. What do you even call something that looks and acts like that? Naming the zombie-apocalypse-tentacle-sex-dairy-monster didn't matter, I realize that I'm here for the long haul and I need to start acting like it. There's no way I'm going outside, not if those things can catch you. I need to fortify.

It's been a few days since witnessing that thing take her away. Take her, Taker, hmm that could be a good one. Ok, where was I? There have not been any more sightings of monsters, just the progressive infection of the city. Those thin vines got longer and thicker by the day, and some are even oozing a mucus or slime substance that covers the ground in a viscous, orange goop. I dare not touch it, but it looks like I may be snowed in at some point if I'm not careful.