All Comments on 'Invasion: Sole Survivor'

by FireCatcher2022

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you for that. WorldEnder is so slow at making new chapters and has such a hard time keeping a schedule that it sometimes spurs people into writing some themselves, so any decent effort made to contribute to his setting is very much welcome.

worldenderworldender6 months ago

My secret plan to inspire other people to write is working >:) but seriously, this is great! Love the details and ideas presented here - thanks for writing!

allthecrzysexallthecrzysex6 months ago

Solid addition to the world that’s been started! The first bit before her friend arrived could have used some more work. But the story paced much better once the new friend arrived. The process of her evolvement was great! Please continue to write more as we wait for other additions! Really great POV for her story!

Elros_JuniorElros_Junior6 months ago

A great add to worldender universe, a pleasure to read it, if you want to make another one of this quality, i'll read it with pleasure.

I specially like the drink slow effect and her new friend that follow.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for writing this, Im planning on writing an alternate version of this while incorporating the first half of this story. Do you mind if I do that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous