All Comments on 'Inverted Intimacy'

by darrenr

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hot

Very sexy and intense. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful!

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Also, for the record,I also love the fact that even though long, you didnt break it down to a page a week.

G5902G5902almost 3 years ago

Great story. This story is very nicely written, with a nice pace, and you can sense the growing love. Thank You for sharing this fantastic story!

neil1955neil1955almost 3 years ago

This was a wonderful story that masterfully integrates love and sex.

BrokenUnicornBrokenUnicornalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful and intense and sweet. I feel like Anna was a *little* dense, but it didn't seem impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best I've read in the last 10 years. Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW, by far one of the most erotic romantic stories I have read here. Please keep them coming!!!

HighpikeHighpikealmost 3 years ago

That was crafted beautifully. You began with a very powerful and bold move on which you then developed your characters. The tension build up was so compelling and Jake's outburst was perfectly timed and composed. Thank you for one of the finest reads I have enjoyed for some time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

STAR.

Five stars weren’t enough.

Very funny, too. I laughed out loud, many many times. I thought I’d wake the neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Very intense. Romantic and hot all at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Doneastwest.-

I think that “Inverted Intimacy” could inspire many a Thesis Paper on

Sociology and American culture, given that we torture kids from when they are about eleven, forcing them to deny there bodily urges for the next ten years . We also refuse to talk to them about it.

Thus, we get Andrew’s cruelty and Jake and Anna’s various shames.

Instead of fun and joy, we get a shutdown. I was brought up Catholic, so I got an extra dose of shutdown.

My atheist Father said, … “ Watch out for any Institution that takes control of your bodily functions. “

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story I have read at Literotica. I thought Komrad56 was great but this was at another level. More please

swerwerkoningswerwerkoningalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story totally loved it.

SableWoodsSableWoodsalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story and its build up. As a writer I found a few places drawn out a bit but not enough that I would take issue with it. I myself have a habit of drawing out scenes and often find a difference in wording makes a mouthful/eyeful into something that flows beautifully. For example I have checked this comment more times than I want to admit and removed and added to the previous sentence about a dozen times. I only bring this up in critique for you to work with and in no way am I saying anything negative about your style. Overall good story, excellent writing, and that ending was perfect.

LilkahunaLilkahunaalmost 3 years ago

I loved it. Frustrating in its intensity and so loving in its conclusion. Please write more.

FuckyouzeusFuckyouzeusalmost 3 years ago

Oh this was adorable. I feel warm

paulzballzpaulzballzalmost 3 years ago

i very much enjoyed your first time story. very fine yarn

GrenBrenGrenBrenalmost 3 years ago

I think this story is great, well written, and sexy. I liked it. At the same time, I ad a strong emotional reaction described below.

I hate Anna. I hate similar events that have happened in my life.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 3 years ago

Mating can be so much fun

Acquaintances become friends; friends become lovers; lovers become daddies and mommies.

Although we all knew how it was going to end, it's the journey along the way that makes the trip worthwhile. Great story, by the way.

Graywolf0908Graywolf0908almost 3 years ago

Very well written, good build up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I loved their intimate growing and learning! As a stupid teen, I overlooked a chance of something similar, I imagine it would have been something like this!

Curious2019aCurious2019aover 2 years ago

Wow. Great plot and dialogue. Genius! Love the story

Airman76Airman76over 2 years ago

A beautiful, sexy story. I look forward to your next one.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 2 years ago

Thanks for a wonderful, imaginative, fun story!

cybrfuncybrfunover 2 years ago

Who could not be in love with Anna after reading this story? It was sweet, fun, sometimes funny, erotic, romantic, a little bit nerdy and I enjoyed every bit of it!

It looks like I have a new favorite author! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Enjoyed

Just a very very good story with so many parts, thank you

valkoinenvalkoinenover 2 years ago

What a delightful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely, sexy, beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply amazing love story

AverageBearAverageBearover 2 years ago

This story was absolutely brilliant. You made me forget that I was reading a story. You made me care about your characters. You made me laugh. You even made me cry toward the end. An absolute masterpiece! I'd give 10 stars if I could, but 5 will have to do. I can only hope that some of my stories affect readers in similar ways. You are going straight on my Favorites list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was delightful. A truly learning experience for the two of your characters. We the reader experienced the trip along with them. Very well done.

MeBr123MeBr123over 2 years ago

Wow. What a buildup. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written. You have a talent for making perfectly clear pictures out of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Barely noticed that an hour passed by me while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He felt more like a young boy, and a girly one at that, than a man.

It was laid on too thick with exaggerated emotions and reactions, he didn't feel like a real person, and the dialogue didn't feel All that real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I usually read the stories quickly- trying my best to not be annoyed by the spelling, grammar, and general poor writing- waiting for the steamy parts so I could reach my own peak of arousal. This one was so well written that I could relate the emotions and thoughts of both Anna and Jake with my own. By the end I was in tears as I saw so many similarities with my own hang-ups and insecurities shared with Anna and Jake, yet inspired by hope as I saw those experiences draw them closer together and finally acknowledging their love for each other. My only complaint is that Anna seemed to avoid directly admitting she loved Jake also, though it is obvious she felt the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2/5

Some people just can't write. I can feel the effort from the author, but the quality is extremely mediocre.

Finished it in 30 mins. Skipped almost everything after first 2 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed that. It gave me the fuzzy warm feelings, as well as the wet ones. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clearly one of the best stories I've ever read her on Lit - if no the best.

Characters develop with emotions as well as arousal - which incidentally also goes for the readers ...

humminbeanhumminbeanover 2 years ago

Somewhat silly premise, but lots of good stories have implausible premises. This one built nicely on the foundation it was given to a very satisfying finish - I hope it wasn't an end, and that there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. The gentle trip of discovery was delightful to read and experience with them. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the most beautifull stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My bedtime treat over 5 days. Really well done written and a cock tease, but not exaggeratedly so. I love the way it combines sex and real feelings between two adorable people. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clearly one of the best I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a well written story, loved it.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing and so knowledgeable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want what they experienced! Great story and very well written.

mlcoop11mlcoop11about 2 years ago

Another long story ending with a guy that shoots a load in less than a minute smh. Tell you what, first 6 pages were good, but geez 7 killed it.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68almost 2 years ago

WOW. One of the most amazing stories I have evr read. Kind of hated to have it end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this. Beautifully written and so sensual. More please!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Lovely tale, well told, with a lot of hope and humor as Anna tries everything to avoid seeing the truth. I was glad when he finally spoke up and was pleased at the end result. A very sweet story and a well-deserved 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite possibly and mostly definitely, the best story i've read on Literotica so far. The pace and intensity of this special relationship as it built was beautifully written. Innocent, daring and a fun read. thank you :)

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Good but not exceptional. Cannot believe she wasn't aware for so long that he loved her. The inverted nipple issue was handled well.

TabiRaiderTabiRaiderover 1 year ago

I've read alot of fiction, both professionally as in part of my job and privately, in my own time alone, and your story has made me feel both happy and sad. Happy because of the way you built up Jake and Anna's story and love they shared . . In Anna's case, EVENTUALLY came to realise, and sad because I won't ever get to feel the one thing I have wished for most of my life, the love and feeling of someone's hand in mine. Alot of things happened in the last couple of pages but that only goes toward the reality of finding out that you are loved . . Truly loved . . by someone unexpectedly and how quickly thing either fall into place or fall apart.

Thank you for giving me 'the feels' . . however much it saddens me.

5 star rating logged

owlman1959owlman1959over 1 year ago

Well paced story that I just had to keep reading, the shaving sequence reminded me of my first wife and I when younger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a great story. It was reminisent of my first real love, I was a senior in highschool and she was a junior. Crazy as it sounds, she was and is 6 months older than me and we were both virgins! We had dated all thru my junior and senior year; we went to the local youth center to dance and hang out with friends, we went to movies, roller skated, and went to the lake with my folks. Nothing out of the ordinary for the early 60's.

When I graduated, my folks asked what I would like to do to celebrate, since I already had a decent car, a good job where she & I worked together,and had been accepted to a local engineering college I asked to go deep sea fishing. My parents said I could ask a friend to go along, so asked my girlfriend. Since we would be chaperoned by my mom her parents agreed. The trip was a success beyond our wildest dreams, we discovered each other sexually and carried on a rather adventurous romance for more than two years.

I don't recall why we drifted apart,but we went our sererate ways but got back together after her first marriage ended up on the rocks several years later. We have stayed in touch on birthdays, a phone call or two, seen each other at class reunions and remained friends for more than 60 years.

We agree that had we ended up together we would have killed each other. She has met my wife of 50+ years and we were able to meet her husband of many years before his untimely passing.

In our time, we learned a LOT about life, love, sensual pleasure and we will most likely love and respect one another as long as we draw breath on this earth and beynd.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

One of the best I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very warm, feel good story. Probably a story line not found in real world, but it was beautiful fantasy. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!! That was so nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is the reason I read Literotica rather than watch unrealistic porn. The story kept me enthralled and longing for the next page. I found myself tearing up in the big finish and wishing I could trade places with Jake from the start. Well written and well titled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ABSOLUTELY A GREAT LOVE STORY.

THAT'S HOW LOVE STORIES SHOULD END.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Justfiction101Justfiction101over 1 year ago

Great story and beautiful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story!

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

What I want to know is: who taught Jake how to treat a friend so tenderly? XD

That was a lot of fun. A bit silly, in a not-bad-way. Thanks for sharing. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that was a truly great story! Seemed so real. No mention of a “big fat 10 inch cock”, none of the BS, just a real, sweet genuine encounter between 2 people. Loved it! Probably one of my favorites of all. Thanks and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this beautiful sensual sexual story.

The characters were so real I deliberately took three days to read it all.

It was so tender to start. You built up the sexual momentum until………..well I enjoyed my happy ending with the Happy couple Anna and Jake as they discovered

Their own “happy ending” too.

Wow what a trip!!!

TheNotoriousDUDETheNotoriousDUDEover 1 year ago

Indubitably the absolute best erotic story I have ever read. It's not even a contest; this is a masterpiece! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg! What patience Jake had w Anna as he helped her get thru her doubts. Rarely have I read such a porn story as a love story. Kudos over n over. Would love to read more🌈👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reading this has made me feel love in a way that I have never experienced or, at least, had forgotten how it can feel. The love that fills your entire soul, which we humans are capable of feeling, but in my case, I had forgotten was possible. Just like Anna, I feel like I had my first orgasm, but of pure love in my whole body. I will remember the experience I had reading this when life tries to erase the love in my soul.

Thank you, so talented are you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an amazing love story. I feel jealous of Jake. Thank you for writing and sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice to see a true love theme

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfection! No other word can describe this story. This is what love should be and so few actually get experience it to this level.

AndrewMarxAndrewMarxabout 1 year ago

You're writing style is very good. It's slightly unbelievable that these two people could spend so much time in intimate setting without ever being intimate. But you did a great job of creating the building blocks of what would end up being a very solid love for each other. The last scene was by far the best. Not just because it involves sex but because it felt very real. Jake's insecurity was a little bit over the top. But I understand why you needed that element in the story to develop it the way you did. Keep writing, you're doing a very good job.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Incendiary!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story!! I love the way that you mention how most people are very insecure about their bodies, and the way the characters actually comfort each other and their insecurities. The best story I have read in my 2 years of using this site!!

TulipfuzzTulipfuzz8 months ago

Well crafted story of healing, devotion, and love.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

very good story and well written. thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not enough stars here to rate this masterpiece!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a beautiful story. It pulled me in and refused to let go.my heart jump3d for joy when it all came to fruition, loved it loved it please keep writing

Bernardmac47Bernardmac474 months ago

Probably the best story I've read. You deserve 10 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So cute. Sexy and charming. This is pure fantasy but nice to read the paroxysme of the seduction. So slow, it's a dream.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is by far the best story I’ve read in this website

lastboyleftlastboyleft3 months ago

To the author if you ever read this. I think i know the amount of cringe you might have suffered writing the last leg of this beautifully crafted masterpiece among all the arts present here for ahow and deserves a spot right above on top with stories like imperfections. An extremelly well done job

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The slow build was perfect and couldn't wait for the next page,well done!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I was hoping for a wonderful consummation like you finished with. Great story of two completely inexperienced people discovering the joy together. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is spectacular. I came here for porn and ended up reading legitimately great romance? You nailed the deeply human, all-but-lost feeling of sex as not a corruption but a beautiful exchange of knowing, lasting love. The binding of souls.

Totally not what I was expecting. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

A beautiful story of love and sexual fantasy

NotHemingwayNotHemingway5 days ago

A beautiful story, superbly crafted. If you don't write for a living, you should. Now I have to read all your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarrenr@darrenr
I'm thrilled to be featured on LittleLustLamb's Medium page: https://medium.com/@littlelustlamb/inverted-intimacy-i-2670c2a6c665 "Inverted Intimacy" is being republished there in installments, freshly re-edited by LittleLustLamb and with amazing illustrations by Ramon D'Uleva...