Inverted Mermaid

Story Info
Bedroom bondage inside a dress.
1k words
4.14
12.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers

Copyright Oggbashan April 2019

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

This story is a fetish scene with consensual bondage.

***********************

I knew that my wife Lily had bought something special from the charity shop where she is a volunteer one morning a week. She had put a large bag at the bottom of her wardrobe.

I suspected that it was something she would use on me for our bedroom bondage games, but what? And how? I was getting aroused at the possibilities.

On Saturday evening we returned home after a meal in a local restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We went there and back by taxi because the restaurant had offered us a free bottle of wine for the event. We were not drunk after a light white wine, but had taken enough to make Lily wanting to play.

She asked me to shower and shave before coming to our bedroom naked. On the bed was the harness she often fitted to restrain my wrists so that I couldn't resist whatever she wanted to do. She was still wearing her blue, full-skirted ball gown.

"OK, Paul," Lily said, "Stand still while I attach this."

It was a soft belt that buckled around my waist with cuffs attached to go around my wrists. Once she had buckled the cuffs on my wrists my hands could flap uselessly but I couldn't release myself.

"Sit on the bed and lift your legs," she ordered.

She pulled a roll-on girdle up and my legs, helped me to stand up, and eased it over my hands. The strong elastic held my hands gripped against my body but my growing erection was below the bottom edge of the girdle.

"Sit down so I can blindfold you," she said.

She fitted a sleep mask over my eyes. I could have moved it off by rubbing my head on the bed but I wouldn't. I heard her open the wardrobe door and pull out her purchase.

Suddenly she pulled something over my head and down my body. It felt like an elasticated control slip but it was very long. Lily kept pulling until I was sheathed from the bottom of the girdle to above my head. Whatever it was, it clung to me, trapping my arms by my sides. I could still breathe because the upper end was loose around my face.

Lily repeated the process with yet another layer, of heavier material this time. I felt and heard her close a long zip from my shoulders down to my hips. I was completely sheathed in a tight tube of material. Now my head was surrounded by many soft layers of fabric scented with Lily's favourite perfume - the one I liked her to wear.

Lily hauled me backwards and up the bed before tying around my thighs and calves with pantyhose. I was completely helpless.

"Now you can see, for a while," Lily said as she removed the sleep mask.

I couldn't see. My face was covered with layers of petticoat frills extending over the top of my head and an edge of pastel blue skirt hem beyond that. Lily pulled the material down so I could look up to the ceiling mirror.

From my hips to my head Lily had fitted me into a strapless blue mermaid dress. I was sheathed tightly above my shoulders then the dress splayed in a wide hem over a very frilly bottom of the mermaid petticoat.

"There you are, Paul," Lily said, "You're an inverted mermaid. Your top half is a fish; the bottom a man, accessible for me. I only need a couple more refinements."

Lily reached under her ball gown, removed her panties and stuffed them into my mouth. She took a long scarf off the bedside table before winding it around my head, over my mouth and gagging me. Once she had finished she let go of the petticoat frills and skirt hem. They blindfolded me. Finally she took a white satin scarf, stuffed the frills and skirt inside as she used the scarf to hood my head completely. No matter how I shook my head I couldn't displace the petticoat layers hugging my head. I could still breathe, with Lily's perfume stronger than before.

My erection was standing proud as Lily's skirts and petticoats slid up my legs as she straddled me. I flinched as her hand gradually fed it inside her warm and expectant cleft.

As she started to move up and down it took me considerable effort to hang on. She became more active and insisted until I felt I couldn't restrain myself any longer. Lily knew just what my limits are. As I reached a climax, Lily's hands pressed the scarf hood and petticoat frills across my face tightly. I shuddered in release, shoving my hips upward to thrust myself deep into her.

After I slumped, Lily gently removed the scarf hood, pulled the frills and mermaid skirt away and, removed the panty gag to allow me to pant for breath. She kept my diminished erection in her until I recovered and we could make love slowly and gently again with my head smothered by the mermaid's frills held in place by Lily's hands.

She released me from my bondage in the early hours before sleeping on my shoulder.

Shortly before dawn she lifted the skirt of her ball gown to straddle me again. This time she had stuffed my head and shoulders up inside the mermaid dress and petticoat, pulling it below my waist. The lower dress above the frills constricted my arms nearly as tightly as the wrist restraint had done. My head was lost in the layers of the petticoat and dress. Once I had satisfied her again, she left me, sleeping but loosely confined in that dress while she went off to make breakfast for us. I managed to wriggle out to join her when she called to say our meal was ready.

Lily's inverted mermaid was a successful addition to our bedroom games.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers