No F-ing Way!

Story Info
She suggests a gender-bending bet he couldn't possibly lose.
1.3k words
4.28
58.7k
108

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vega_Flux
Vega_Flux
153 Followers

Author's note: first submission here. Some suggestive set-up before getting to the action in Part 2, but hopefully enough to pique your interest.

*********************

He laughed and smiled at her suggestion. Leaning across the table in a very self-assured manner, he told her in no uncertain terms, "I'm sorry, but there's no fucking way." It was his third date with Allison, and he thoroughly enjoyed every minute he spent with her. She was smart, funny, attractive, and, as their current topic confirmed, apparently kinky, which he liked.

Allison laughed with him, cupping her wine glass in one hand, "You don't think so?" She liked him. He was cute, fit, intelligent, and his confidence appealed to her. The fact that he was close-minded and so smug and sure of himself about this one thing didn't turn her off so much as it presented a challenge for her, a competition. This would be fun. "You don't think I can turn you into a feminized slut, begging for the biggest cock you could handle?" She pursed her lips and widened her eyes at him in a playful challenge, almost a dare.

He knew he wasn't some kind of sissy that would get off on what she was suggesting, but felt a little surge of excitement at her suggesting it. It was exhilarating to hang out with a woman that was so direct and erotic and talk about things that were taboo so casually. He found her demeanor to be pretty hot and, the more he talked to her, he was certain that she would be a blast in bed. "Look, maybe if you had unlimited time and access to some kind of psychotropic drugs. I'm not saying it's impossible, but in the real world there just no . . ."

"I bet I can do it in two days. No drugs." She broke in, biting her lower lip and smiling seductively after she dropped the gauntlet.

Despite his certainty that she'd fail, he found himself getting hard under the table as she pushed the idea. He decided that he liked the dynamic, the erotic grappling, the idea of a struggle and a challenge over something sexual. He burst out laughing, "Two days?! No mind-altering substances? No way! No fucking way!!"

"Want to make it interesting?" She raised her eyebrows.

"What? For real? You actually want to try to do this? I thought this was just some kind of thought experiment we were having here."

"For real. Hang on." She got out her phone and tapped out a text to a friend of hers at the university. Her friend taught computer science, but had a nice side gig developing apps. She looked down and saw the bubble of three little dots, signaling that her friend was responding to her text.

He chuckled while she waited and muttered, "There's just no way. No blackmail?" he confirmed, "You're not going to hold me at gun point?"

Eyeing her phone, waiting for the response, she answered, "Here's what I'm thinking. Do you know what a chastity cage it?"

"Yeah, I've seen pictures. So, what? You're going to stop me from getting hard for two days and I'll be so desperate, I'll . . . what? Beg to get dressed up? Bring it on. I can go two days without . . . you know."

She liked that he didn't flip out at the suggestion of a chastity cage and that he trusted her enough to let her put him into chastity. She had had a feeling when they first met. She seemed to have a sixth sense about people that were kinky or open to it. "Chastity, and I get to use pleasure and pain at my discretion." She saw the response from her university friend pop up on her phone and tapped in a few more details. She waited to see the little dots start their dance in the text bubble. *This is happening* she thought to herself, excited.

"Pain? Like what are we talking about here?" He drew her attention back from her phone. "I mean, I've read that even the toughest people will break under torture. I'm sure if you started breaking fingers or pulling out fingernails, you could get me to do anything. That's kind of a different story."

She licked her lips and found herself getting excited now that they seemed to actually be negotiating this. Even if she failed, she was getting a little wet at the prospect of this experiment. It had started as a little bit of a fantasy that had been percolating for a few weeks, but the more she thought about it, the most she thought she could make it work. "No torture like that," she rolled her eyes, "I'm not a psychopath! No breaking anything. No cutting. Nothing that would leave a mark. I just get to cause temporary discomfort. As soon as it stops it stops. No lasting effects."

He tried to think through what that could possibly be. If she spanked him or even whipped him, she said it wouldn't leave a mark, and it would stop hurting as soon as she stopped . . . he assured himself he could withstand that. "OK, so chastity cage, pleasure and temporary discomfort that might hurt, but not be lasting in any kind of way. That's it?"

"That's what I'm thinking."

"Have I told you how fucking awesome you are?" He surprised her with the comment, but she couldn't help beaming at him after he said it. "I'm mean, you're going to lose this, and I'm think I may not be the guy you think I am, but your mind is so fucking hot. I just think it's . . . fun. More than fun! To play out games like this. I think it's so exciting to have this kind of a kinky erotic struggle as a part of our dynamic. I've never met anyone like you before."

"Well," she smiled at him and shot him the most inviting look she could with her eyes, "I think it's fun too, and I like that you're not freaked out. I think I'm going win, and I think you just don't realize that you're exactly the kind of guy that I think you are."

"OK. So we've clearly got some kind of competition or wager going on here. What's the bet?"

On cue, her friend's response popped onto her screen. "Twenty-five hundred dollars."

"Twenty-five hundred dollars?!" He exclaimed.

"What? You seem pretty sure you're going to win."

"Yeah, I just don't know if I want to take that kind of money from you. I like you. I like what we've got going on right now, and I don't want money to get in the way of it."

"Awww, that's sweet. I like you too. I wouldn't want that either."

"Sooooo . . . ."

"So, here's the deal. You Venmo me the money now."

"Wait, pay you before the bet is even decided?"

"You Venmo me twenty-five hundred now," she repeated, "and if you win, I'll pay you five-thousand."

"I feel like you're just giving away money. I've got a pretty high pain tolerance you know." Within the parameters she had stated, he just didn't see how she could hurt him badly enough to get him to dress up and beg for cock. "Five thousand, and if I win, you have to be my sex slave for a day." He felt like he had a strong hand, and he was going to play it.

"Done. Venmo." She smiled at him.

"Now?"

"Now. And clear your schedule the weekend after next." She leveled her stare at him. He got out his phone, pulled up the app and search for her handle. A few second later, "OK, done."

Her phone confirmed that he had, indeed, sent her the money. A devious smile spread across her face. She tapped back to the text with her friend, 'Proceed'. "Now," she looked back to him, "what sounds good for desert?"

Vega_Flux
Vega_Flux
153 Followers