Investigations

Story Info
A young man's friend goes missing, he starts investigating.
2.7k words
4.33
9.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were always a few people who needed help in classes, after all, university classes were not easy by design. They had to wring money out of people any way they could. Books, classes, extra materials that are overpriced, it was frustrating. So naturally people turned to tutoring when classes were difficult. Science. Math classes, everyone at some point either needed or offered help.

So, when someone who was offering tutoring stopped responding to their friends, people got worried. Normally it's just someone caught with a bad cold or something in their personal life happened, other times it was nothing more than a dropped course.

"Where the hell is he..." a young man sighed, his curly brown hair bounced as he scratched his head. His friend had been either missing or not checking his phone for a few days. "he's missed a week of classes, not picking up his phone... the only way I know he's still around, his steam pings me when he's online."

This man, Allister, was wondering where his friend was. After about a week of tutoring one of the more sports-oriented students, he had vanished. Nothing, not even his roommates knew how his place was staying clean. It was like he just left the planet.

So naturally, he was wondering where Archie went with an increased sense of worry. Even if no missing person's report had been filed, and no police action, something still felt off. It wasn't impossible he just had to fly out to family and just couldn't tell anyone, but that didn't answer why his place was clean.

That led him to the next option, the gym nut that Archie was tutoring, Markus. Finding him was easy at least, sharing the same classes and he loudly announced whenever he was going to the gym. The issue was really that he needed to not accuse him of anything. Being worried is one thing, lashing out on a guy who made bench presses look easy was another.

That of course, was the plan, what wasn't included was the guy having his girlfriend there. A girlfriend Allister swore had something familiar about her, maybe someone from earlier education. But it was certainly distracting when both of them were doing cutesy talk in between reps, not leaving a chance to ask Markus anything. Also, the woman in a bright pink tank top and mini skirt with a visible thong wasn't helping him maintain focus.

So now he tried to wait them out, maybe she'd go get a drink and he could interrupt, and that meant not loitering. At least treadmills were easy to deal with. At first, but when it was going on twenty minutes and Markus still was being hovered around, something had to give. And unfortunately for Allister, it was his pace. Sending him stumbling off the treadmill. There was a pause, a few people looked over to make sure he was okay.

He was, it wasn't anything worse than a stubbed toe, but it was more humiliation than anything. He wasn't athletic, that was for sure. And he definitely fit the nerdy stereotype look. Glasses and a messy hair style due to headphone hair. But, if nothing else, running was a thing he didn't suck at. Even if it was just to make sure he stayed healthy.

However, whatever protein powder or supplements Markus was using to have energy were also keeping him going way longer than was probably healthy. It got to where Allister was convinced, he was going to have to wait until he was pulled out on a stretcher before the guy was finished. At least his girlfriend was there, so someone might be able to stop him before that happened.

Though, the girlfriend in question felt familiar. Something about her phone? While it was bright pink and had a layer of glitter on the case, there was a hint that something was up. Or she was just a nerd. But it was the same icon Archie had as his steam icon. Granted that was just a frog from Frogger, but it was still something that caught his attention.

Or she just had a spot of green on her phone. Allister shook his head, knowing he needed to not jump to conclusions. After all, transitioning unfortunately doesn't only take a week. If it did, he might have a lead, but he wasn't going to bother a random girl just based on a coincidence.

Another half hour passed, and that was it, he was out of energy to even try and be patient. It was time to act.

"Hey, you're Markus, right?" he said, getting lucky as h was refilling his water bottle. The larger man looked confused for a moment. "We have that physics class just after lunch?"

"Oh, don't remind me of that class, man" Markus chuckled, he wasn't wrong. That class was hard. "Needing a tutor is rough."

Speaking of which... that was the easiest way to broach the topic to this guy. An easy question with a hopefully easy answer.

"Yeah, my friend, Archie, was tutoring you." Allister said, thankful that he was giving him such an easy way to ask. "I haven't seen him for a while, any idea where he's gone?" there was a look of momentary confusion on Markus and the girlfriends faces, like they were trying to piece things together. "Even his other roommates haven't heard from him, so people are starting to get worried."

The girl was barely visible in Allister's vision, but there she was, nervously twiddling her thumbs and trying to whistle innocently. And failing.

"Uh... babe. You did tell him. Right?" Markus said, looking at the pink covered gym bunny.

No way.

"I uh, like... might a forgot some teensy details?" the woman said, looking rather sheepish.

Absolutely no way.

"Yeah uh, sorry bro, she was supposed to tell people." Markus shrugged, visibly unsure on how else to break the news. "Your uh, buddy is my girlfriend, or like, one of them bro."

Science still hasn't gone far enough. But if someone was able to transition this fast? It was a good sign. But now the real question was, how had she done this so fast? Allister's mind was frankly overwhelmed. Mostly with relief, but also joy that his friend was still around and had a boyfriend.

Naturally, this meant he owed her pizza if he ever slipped up on her new pronouns.

"So," the less workout inclined student said, swallowing nervously. "First. Sorry. I misgendered you without knowing." There was a pause as the group all looked at each other. "Well, uh... thanks. For being okay I mean."

"You're tooootally welcome" the woman giggled, visibly relaxing now that this awkward scenario had ended. "I, like, changed my name to Aria."

"It's a good name." Allister said, looking between his friend and her boyfriend. Something still felt off, but at least she was safe and happy. There was an awkward pause as the group stood around. "Well, uh, sorry for interrupting your gym time? See you later."

Allister thought that would be the end of it, or later would realize he hoped it would be the end of it. Mystery solved, no Old Man Jenkins. It took a few days, but his best friend was back, in a way. The first sign that something was off was just how little time she spent gaming. It used to be impossible to get her to do anything but study or destroy hard content in MMO's. Now? She was redecorating and studying at the same time. At least when she wasn't with Markus.

Shockingly, the guy wasn't that bad to be around. Allister would've pegged him for someone who couldn't respect space. But surprisingly unless it was with one of his girlfriends, he was chill.

Granted the public displays of cuddling and pet names did get a little annoying after a few weeks of them. Especially since Markus seemed to be making himself more... at home in their dorm. Sometimes just walking out in nothing but his underwear, leaving drinks out. Thankfully he cleaned that up whenever he was called out on it. But it was strange... and Allister was feeling more and more welcoming of it.

Or rather. More welcoming of Markus. Some alarm bells tried to go off in Allister's head but were silenced whenever he saw his best friends' new outfits. So cute... and pink... but he would shake those thoughts away. At least, for a while. They'd get more intense as the days went on, even just hearing the mention of him started getting his heart racing. It was starting to mess with him... so naturally we felt he should talk to the person who knew Markus better.

His friend was eager to talk, really about anything now that her transition was public. And with her new name being widely accepted by the friends who wanted to stay in touch. Alister and her were now sitting in her room and beginning the talk.

The talk that quickly delved into talk about programming and transformers.

"So, Beast Machines was definitely a downgrade in writing from Beast Wars, right?" giggled as they looked at upcoming figures, they could pool money to order. "Like, it lost its spark!"

The subsequent pun resulted in the appropriate level of 'Ay' and finger gun pointing. At least she was still herself, just... bubblier. The game and movie posters had pink frames, her computer was sporting pink, white and blue stickers, there was a Bridget cosplay visible in the closet. She was still herself, which gave Allister some peace of mind.

"Hey uh, Aria?" the man asked, feeling his heart racing. "When did you, well, figure it out?"

"Oh. The gender? Uhhh.... I... don't remember?" she laughed, twirling her hair. "Like, a few days into tutoring Markus? I guess?" there was a pause, getting a look from her best friend that was skeptical but also like she had experienced the same thing he was. "There was just this, freeing feeling? I don't really know how to describe it."

"Like... something freeing. Huh..." Allister mused, wondering what he was feeling and how it would manifest. "Like... he just made something click?"

"Mmhmm!" said, getting a slightly glazed look in her eyes. "Well, what really clicked was like, when his bathroom door didn't close right, and I saw it."

"It..." Allister hummed, knowing exactly what she was talking about. There was a pause as they both sat on her bed. "What... well."

"If you like, wanna see it, I can ask Markus!" his roommate giggled, getting a laugh out of him as well. She grabbed her phone, sent a message and waited, not for long before a text came back, and she grinned. "He'll be in here in a minute!"

"That fast?" the guy said, incredulous at how he could make it to their dorm in a few minutes. "Wasn't he in the middle of something?"

"Yeah but, oh!" giggled, showing her screen as a picture of Markus, pants down with his cock out was shown to her friend. There was a beat as he stared, not even stunned or phased as he looked closer.

"Wow he's... big!" Allister said, feeling that freeing feeling fill him up. Not noticing the fact that his hair started to turn blonde in the corner of his vision. He looked away before there was a knock-on 's door, and there he was, in the flesh. "Uhm! Hi! Markus!"

"Yo Alli," the gym enthusiast grinned, his pants already going down. "You still have a chance to back out, but I think all three of us know you won't."

"B-back out?" Allister said nervously, now getting a whiff of the man's gym sweat. "M-maybe? Why do you ask?" his heart was pounding out of his chest, something felt taboo, like he wasn't allowed to do this or even think about it. His friend grinned; Markus grinned but made sure to stay out of the doorway if he really did want to back out of... whatever he was doing.

"You can say no." giggled, stretching and starting to undress. "We're still gonna be besties!"

He could say no, he could back out right now and just assume it was envy for having a cock that could please someone. The curse of having too big a cock was Allister's to bare, a smaller one like Markus's would be nice. His eyes moved between his friend, her boyfriend, her boyfriend's dick, the door, the dick, the door.

"What's the worst that could happen?"

"You could realize you're bi or pan?" Markus answered genuinely. Letting the slow blondeification and physical changes take their time. After all, they'd only move as fast as Allister let them. He didn't know why he had this effect on guys, but he certainly didn't mind it, he got to have girlfriends, and they got to be happy. A win-win really when you thought about it.

But now, unless he wanted to be a massive chode, he just needed to wait for a signal that things were okay. No hard feelings unless Allister wanted a hard feeling in his throat. Maybe some coercion would help, Markus mused, starting to rotate his hips like he was hula hooping. Allister's eyes slowly following the motions of his dick, bouncing up and down before Aria decided to join in. She sauntered over to her boyfriend, got on her knees, and slowly started stroking him in times with his motions.

"Go on~" she teased, giggling the entire time as her lips gently started to kiss the side of his dick. "You can do it, it's not bad to want to try~"

And that was all Allister needed to be egged on. The transformation was already moving through his body, but if he even noticed it, that wasn't clear. But his clothes started to fall off, or more accurately, just removed themselves from his body. He shuffled, nervously, across from Aria, her lips slowly moving up and down the side of her boyfriend's cock. A grin still visible between her plump lips as Allister swallowed some air.

Allister was not about to prove he wasn't willing to suck dick to get rid of this weird tightness in his chest. Sucking dick is easy, and hot, and he found himself mimicking his friends' motions before he even knew what was happening. He felt a hand place itself on the back of his head, not in a way to force him to continue, but almost like Markus was going to act as a safety net, in case he changed his mind.

But that thought wouldn't enter his mind, something about this felt freeing, even if nothing came of this, Allister felt freed in some way. Like a shackle had come free of his mind and allowed him to see things from a cosmic other perspective.

That or he was just getting dramatic. Or wasn't thinking at all as Aria stopped doing her thing on her boyfriend and gently tugged Allister towards the front of Markus's dick.

"How's it feel so far? Bestie?" she giggled, grabbing a pocket mirror from her desk and letting her best friend get a peek at what was happening. Instead of his short hair and baggy clothes, he was practically naked, aside from lingerie he didn't remember buying. Nerdy ones at that. The hair that he was used to having as a bare bones crew cut. Had exploded outwards into frizzy static charged ball chestnut with spots of blonde at the ends.

It was shocking, alien, something familiar but not too familiar. The feeling in his chest started to leave, the strange pain that he didn't know was there until now had left. Even if what caused it was another guy's dick on his lips.

His mouth opened, mostly to gawk at what he looked like, and a few glances down confirmed this either was the best goddamn trip of his life, or he had tits. Both was a possibility but the least likely scenario. It was unbelievable, especially since he could visibly see his hips widening and his legs thickening.

"Wanna see how far this can go?" Markus said with an audible hint of mischief in his voice. After all, he was the one getting pleasured from this.