Wife's New Cum Addiction Pt. 01

Story Info
Tom finds out his cum is addictive. His wife finds out, too.
2.8k words
4.6
47.6k
123

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaming
beaming
140 Followers

"Honey, you're 41. It's hardly an important birthday..." said Yvette. She herself was 43 (though you couldn't tell it by looking at her) and tired of such things. "At this point, isn't a birthday present a bit much?"

"You're only saying that because you don't wanna do it! Admit it!" her husband argued. It had been several years since Yvette had last swallowed him, and he wasn't going to wait a single day longer.

Her face revealed the truth in his accusation. "Okay, Tom, sure, it's not my favorite thing in the world," she shrugged. "What else do you want me to say?" Tom's dick was hard and swaying back and forth as he complained to her.

Yvette thought about how much better things would be if her husband wasn't so obsessed with her mouth. The sex was great, even if they didn't have it often. But Tom was always trying to push her further. She had been able to draw at least one line in the sand, and that was that she does not swallow. Not under any circumstances. The taste, the smell, the texture, it all made her gag.

"I just... I just want you to do this for me. It shouldn't have to be my birthday," Tom continued.

"Babe, if I don't even like it, then why would you want me to--"

"Not everything is about you! Fuck! You've made everything so God damn difficult, Yvette!" Tom's face was red as his sexual frustration came to the surface. His rage brought a palpable tension to the room.

It was silent for a moment.

Finally, Yvette spoke. "...I'm not sure what to say... I sure as hell don't want to blow you now..." she said in a depressing cadence. "...I think you need to just take a break and calm down."

Tom felt defeated. Embarrassed of his own tantrums. His wife was distant from him, now.

"...Look... Yvette... I'm sorry, okay?" Tom pleaded quietly. "I don't know what came over me. Okay? Okay? I just needed some time to think..."

She began to warm up to him slightly, though she kept up some of her guard. "So, it's fine? Can we just cuddle and, like, watch a movie or something?" she asked with a hopeful sweetness.

Tom paused at this. "...Let's just... look.. let's just get it over with and then we can cuddle all you want, okay?"

"Oh. My. God." Yvette rolled her eyes and glared. "You still want this fucking blowjob?"

"You don't need to be so--" Tom started, but Yvette cut him off.

"What? Be so what?"

"...frigid..."

Another silence.

"Just lay down, Tom." She said with an attitude. "I'd rather just do it than hear you keep whining about it. You really are selfish, you know that?"

'Try looking in a mirror sometime, cunt,' Tom thought to himself as he leaned back.

Yvette continued. "Just keep in mind you're not getting this again. So you better enjoy it while you can."

Begrudgingly, she scooted towards him on the bed and reached for his cock. It had an impressive girth that was all too familiar to Yvette's small body. Her pussy ached for it, but her stomach was turning as she dreaded the cum she was about to swallow.

In a dry, mechanical fashion, she brought Tom's cock between her lips and pumped her head up and down. Tom watched his wife's soft titflesh jiggling slightly and conforming to the shape of his thighs as she sucked him-- Yvette kept her eyes closed and silently hoped for it all to be over. The head of Tom's cock was visibly stretching her mouth and swelling as she slid her lips over the shaft.

"Oh... fuck..." Tom grunted. He could barely last a minute with the anticipation he'd built.

He ignored the sound of coughs and gagging as his balls drained. He felt Yvette's head pushing back against his hand as he held her in place. She was pushing back harder, now, recoiling as Tom continued to unload inside her.

------

To understand the deep implications of what was happening at this moment, one would need to know Tom. They would need to know that he's a small-time research assistant in a lab in New York City, and they would need to know about what had happened one fateful afternoon some years ago.

The incident had begun the moment he'd arrived at work and taken a seat.

"Ow! What the hell was that?!" Tom swore as he sat down. He noted the several full syringes on the table in front of him and realized that one must've rolled off onto the chair. He slowly lifted himself enough to pull the needle out of his rear, and set it back on the table.

'How much of this did I just get?!' Tom wondered in a panic. Staring at the syringe that had just pricked him, he noticed a pink hue in the remaining liquid.

He asked several employees about the solution in hopes of gettting answers as to the possible side-effects. But no one took ownership of the project nor had anyone even heard of it.

Being ever-curious, Tom took one syringe home and froze it on the off-chance that he'd get an opportunity to learn more one day.

He'd sent a few of the remaining syringes out for testing multiple times to no avail, being told by the testing lab that each sample had been inexplicably lost. He spent several more weeks sending emails and making calls, all of which got bounced around to various departments and supervisors with no end in sight. Suspicious and deeply concerned at first, Tom was gradually comforted by the knowledge that he didn't feel any different whatsoever. Nothing ever came of it and, as the months turned to years, the incident slowly left Tom's mind. That was that. It just didn't seem to matter anymore.

Tom never connected this to the later criminal sentencing of a higher-up at the company-- for selling powerful aphrodisiacs on the black market. The pink liquid in question would've been quite a hit indeed, primarily due to a singular and all-important side-effect-- semen that becomes addicting to any woman who tastes it.

Unfortunately for Tom, a woman hadn't tasted his cum in several years.

------

And so, here were Tom and Yvette: with Tom swept up in sexual release and Yvette anxiously waiting for it all to be over. She felt the first rope hit her gums and began swallowing. The taste was so disgusting. Another rope hit her, coating her tongue. Another on her teeth as Tom's cock swelled and pumped lazily into Yvette's mouth.

Yvette noted to herself, in complete surprise, that it wasn't so bad after the initial shock-- which was odd because it was normally hard for her to even keep the semen down to begin with. A seventh and eighth wave leaked gently into her slutty gullet as she began to moan slightly.

'It's... kind of hot...' she thought to herself.

Tom admired the photogenic face and mess of hair bobbing in his lap. He watched in fascination as his wife sucked him, and felt her stop resisting as he moved her head up and down with his hand.

She was moaning louder now. Starting to sound a bit crazy.

"Mmmmnrrgg!" Yvette groaned as she willed the cock deeper into her throat. Tom was so aroused that he had never gone soft, and he grunted as he felt his cockhead slip into the walls of his wife's delicate neck.

For almost fifteen minutes he fucked Yvette's mouth in disbelief. Her plump lips were gliding up and down on his cock as she wiggled her ass cheeks. This was so unlike her, Tom mused. His normally frigid and exhausted partner was almost writhing in ecstasy as she tasted him. He had never just pumped into her throat at full speed.

Tom was standing on the bed now, slamming his dick into Yvette's mouthpussy, fucking her with abandon. He smirked at her wild moans and whimpers as he moved her skull back and forth. Her full lips shone proudly around his shaft, gleaming with sperm and saliva.

Tom glanced down at her fat pink nipples squishing into his thighs. He dropped his hand to squeeze her healthy breasts and marveled at how he'd even wound up with such a beautiful girl to begin with. Tom began to unload a second time as he lost control of himself.

Amazed that he could produce anything at all, Tom once again shot several strands of semen into Yvette's throat.

"Its... sooooo fucking good!" Yvette tried to mumble around the thick rod in her mouth. 'It's like... mmrrng... a miracle...' she thought as her eyes rolled back in pleasure. Her lips were stuffed full of cock and stretching out around his girth as her adorable face contorted in ditzy ecstasy. Tom's heavy balls pulsed in time with his release, rubbing up and down on his wife's chin as her throat spasmed and suckled him deeper. Her pupils continued gently twitching and rolling halfway behind her eyelids as a glowing smile spread across her face.

Yvette's tongue happily played with the cream Tom had given her as she fell onto her back in satisfaction. Her cheeks were rosy and flushed; Yvette's body had become taut and every inch of her was jutting out, begging for Tom's attention.

Tom could hardly believe his eyes as he watched the tiny goddess writhing before him. She was giggling and blowing bubbles with his cum, and her whole body shivered when the substance leaked back between her lips. There were high-pitched, feminine whimpers coming from deep within her throat.

As much as Tom wanted to bask in this fantasy forever, he had no idea what was going on. This was so unlike anything that had ever happened to him. And certainly unlike Yvette. To ease his own confusion, Tom couldn't help but speak.

"Um... Yvette, honey?" She continued to light the room with her girlish giggling. "Honey?"

As she finally looked up to Tom, Yvette's eyes seemed... different. Somehow more intense, more piercing, and yet out-of-focus. A thousand-yard stare. Her face looked surreal as she smiled up at him.

"Yes, babe?" Yvette finally asked in a sweet, melodic tone.

"You... uh... so it wasn't that bad, huh? It was okay?" Tom chuckled awkwardly.

"Yessss!! It was so good, honey! I was... I don't know, I just... I was wrong, Tom!" She continued to look at him with that strange gaze... like she was looking through him. "Your cum is super good, really!" Yvette giggled as she heard herself say cum, and then giggled at how she couldn't stop giggling.

"What the fuck is going on with you, Yvette?" Tom asked over the ditzy giggles that continued to fill the air. "I mean... it was amazing, I just don't understand..."

"I just... I just enjoyed myself!" Yvette crooned. "I don't know, I just loved it. Why question it?" As she asked him this, she began to nuzzle her head back into her husband's crotch.

Tom stroked Yvette's hair gently as he felt her tongue on his balls. He twitched from the wonderful sensations.

"Oh... okay... keep going... holy shit, baby, I think I might get hard again!" Tom groaned as he felt Yvette suckling his nutsacks.

"I can.. mmngg... smell... mmmm... your... mmnrrrnngg... cum..." Yvette said as she began lapping at her husband's groin with long, needy strokes. She was slurping up and down on the mass of manly wrinkles and flesh, smacking her lips and drooling with no sense of her own surroundings. His soft cock began to stiffen on her face as she murmured sweet nothings to his lap.

"Sooo... good..." Yvette smiled and kept slurping faster. She was looking far away again. Staring into space with that dumb smile as she began to beg her husband for more semen.

"Please, please... please... please Tom..." She pressed her tongue deep into his ballsacks and felt the rest of his shaft beneath his skin. Yvette began to lap at his cock and balls at this spot, repeatedly suckling his ballskin under her tongue and then smacking her lips to release him. "Please feed me... mmmm..." She sounded ditzier and more ridiculous than ever.

Tom groaned and stopped her then. She continued straining to get her mouth to his balls as he pushed her head away from his lap. "Baby... it's amazing, I just... I need some recovery time... I'm drained... I don't have any cum left..."

Yvette seemed to lose all of her energy at that last part. She looked solemn. Her head was hanging in silence and softly kissing Tom's balls with a pout. "So... you aren't gonna feed me?..." she asked.

"I... uh... I am gonna feed you, I just... need to feed you later," Tom replied.

'Feed me? Where did she get a phrase like that?' Tom wondered if this was some sort of fetish that his wife had yet to reveal to him. But, then, why would she pretend to hate it for so many years? Lost in confusion, Tom decided to simply go with it for now, rather than ruin his good fortune. Perhaps he'd get answers in the future.

He glanced back down at his wife. She was already fast asleep with her head on his lap, clearly exhausted from the mental stress of it all. Tom pulled the comforter over them both, reset his pillow and drifted off.

------

Just a few hours later, he blinked slowly as he was jostled awake. Moonlight was still coming in through the window and a breeze was striking the side of his body.

'I must've kicked off my covers...' Tom thought in his sleepy state. He began to notice the soft sensations in his lap. The wind cooling the drool that was running down his cock. He startled to full alertness as he looked down at his wife's mouth slurping at him once again. Tom sat up, brought a hand to her ass and gently kneaded her cheeks as she sucked him.

"Babe... it's the middle of the night..." Tom mumbled.

"I know..." Yvette slurped. "I just..." She impaled her throat on his shaft. "Errr jrrrst errly wrrner errr errrmm!" She moaned as she greedily swallowed around her husband's shaft, stroking him repeatedly with the muscles inside of her neck.

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" Tom laughed, feeling like a king as he realized that Yvette was still playing the role of his desperate little cockslave-- he twitched from the wet tightness suckling around his shaft and marveled in amazement at how her acting skills could be so incredibly believable.

She begrudgingly brought the cock out of her throat to answer her husband. "I just really wanted your cum!" She beamed up at him in the moonlight. Her eyes still had that unnerving gaze, that needy twinkle. She looked frenzied, yet calm. Cumdrunk. She impaled her throatpussy on his dick again, suckling around his girth to massage him and causing Tom to jerk from the incredible sensations.

"Oh... I'm... here it is... I'm gonna feed you, baby!" Tom's sentence trailed off into a grunt. He placed a hand around his wife's throat and felt how her skin was bulging to fit his circumference. His cock was rigid and pulsing inside of her and the walls of her neck felt like velvet as she swallowed around him tightly.

"You feel me pumping in your tummy, babe?" Tom moaned, pumping thick strands of sperm into his wife's neck, squeezing her luscious titties, lost in the wet massage of his wife's throat desperately milking him for another dose of semen.

"Mmmrrrn errrr errr!" The dumb girl tried to speak again as she continued to let her husband fill her with more delicious sperm. Tom slowly pulled his cock out of her throat and shivered from the tightness of his wife's oral passageway-- the way her neck slurped around him with wet, lustful suction. He pumped back in and felt her throat pop open ever so gently; she was clinging around the head of his cock with a slick coating of drool. Cum was dribbling off Yvette's tongue and down Tom's balls as he pumped in and out between those perfect, angel-bow lips.

After taking a few minutes to enjoy the afterglow of his wife's services, gently smacking the cute dimple on her cheek with his left hand and pulling her hair with his right, Tom began to relax and lean back again. His wife was still mumbling to herself and running her tongue along his balls. He felt her search for more creamy liquid, and gently stroked her hair as she cleaned him. He relaxed there for a while, enjoying the slow luxury of a woman's tongue gliding softly along his lap. Enjoying the feeling of his ballsacks slipping in and out between her sweet, slutty lips.

Eventually, the weight of sleep took him for the rest of the night. Yvette continued to suckle at his nutsacks for several hours, slowly leaking tears of pleasure as she smelled and tasted his cock. Tom fell asleep confused and satisfied, completely unaware of the power he now held over his darling wife.

END OF PART 1

beaming
beaming
140 Followers