All Comments on 'Investigative Journalism'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank You

Many thanks for a truly fine story.

I am a little wet and need to finish something.

luv,

Jacki

rgraham666rgraham666almost 18 years ago
As always

A lovely piece of work.

Well done.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Dawn

Will Dawn and Jenn get together and will Dawn try to get together with some of the other women in the club to get some info on the going on in bail bonds and local courts i would love to read that and see what she does with that story.

Pat Murrray

Atlanta,Ga

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
lovely...

...balanced story that was erotic and yet gentle in its own way. Having read some of your other stories this one stands out for me as one where you took time over its construction. It really paid off.

631tessy631tessyalmost 15 years ago
good but needs a little more to finish

Story- excellent 1st chapter, good middle, kind of weak ending. Like drinking a beer but leaving some in the bottom of the glass so thrist not quite satisfied

dgowredgowreabout 11 years ago

Sweet! Very well written.

gotranegotraneabout 8 years ago
So Sexy!!!

I didn't know that a "dish detergent" commercial could be so sexy! (Get it, Dawn?! ) Well, anywho, give us a sequel, already! Nice work! Be reading more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I find this a nice place to relax and enjoy myself without being continuously hit on. I certainly don't rule out getting married to a guy one day. I like guys. its just right now I feel more comfortable with other women. For me in comes in cycles. In six months or a year I may be only dating guys again."

The idea that being a lesbian is transitory or a way to fill a gap when men are not around is insulting. The amount of Lesbians that put their lives on the line when being out was a crime - those who had to endure wearing a mask - and then "tourism lesbians" come along and put on lestertainment for the eye candy - SHAME! Time to kick out these fake lesbians not out the closet but out to the curb.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

A GREAT Story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous