Investigator to Slave

Story Info
A criminal investigator is enslaved by the suspect.
6.2k words
4.28
13.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domkorp
domkorp
19 Followers

Part 1. Transcription of meeting between criminal investigator Jenny Thomsen and prosecutor Diane Neyland

JT: "Hello Ms Neyland, thank you for taking the time."

DN: "Sure. I didn't quite understand from the memo what you have discovered."

JT: "It's...not complete. But I have reason to believe that we have something strange going on in this town."

DN: "Strange?"

JT: "I'll explain. I think it may be a brothel, maybe trafficking. Last week I was walking from along the marina esplanade towards the pier. I looked at the mansions, trying to get a glimpse of those rich people I guess. At one of them, the large white one near the crossing, I looked over my shoulder and got a glimpse through the trees surrounding the estate. I saw this tall dark-haired woman. She was in a tiny leopard bikini and high heels. She was stunning I must say, she looked south-european, maybe middle-eastern."

Fro

DN: "Excuse me, where are you getting with this?"

JT: "Ok, so this woman looked distressed. She walked over to a woman lying on a sun bed, I couldn't see her from where I was standing, the backrest was up."

DN: "Did you trespass?"

JT: "No, no. I was standing outside the gates trying to peek through the trees and bushes. So this woman looked distressed, as if she dreaded something. Her posture was...submissive, there was zero gravitas in her posture. When she got to the woman on the sun bed, she leaned forward and started, I think, sucking her nipples. The woman on the sunbed stretched her arm out and moved her hand up and down the legs of the woman in the bikini."

DN: "So you're telling me a woman was with another woman. Doesn't sound like anything to me."

JT: "Wait. After a short while a man came around the corner. He looked like a gardener or something, judging from his work clothes. He passed the women and sat down on a sofa in the shade next to the house. The woman in the bikini stood up. She seemed to be getting instructions from the woman in the sunbed. Then she walked over to the gardener and sucked him off! She just walked over and got down on her knees. Meanwhile, another woman, blonde, looked out of the front door. I think I recognize her from somewhere. Very beautiful. She talked with the woman in the sunbed, and because they had to talk loud I could hear some of their conversation. The blonde woman pointed towards the woman in the bikini and asked if she was behaving. I couldn't quite hear the response from the woman on the sun bed, but the Blonde woman asked if she should "put Jackie in the small cage."

DN: "This is of course very interesting inspector Thomsen but was there any sign of crimes being committed?"

JT: "All due respect Ms Neyland, doesn't this seem suspicious? I know what I'm doing, you know my stats. I have intuition about these things!"

DN: "People are into all sorts of games, what do you expect me to do? Issue a warrant to search their house? I am sure you know how little resources we have at the moment."

JT: "But, Diane, please hear..."

DN: "Thank you Inspector Thomsen, but I suggest you spend your time on something else. Have a good night."

Part 2. Investigator Thomsen confronts Karine Berger

The next day, Jenny is waiting outside the tall black iron gates surrounding the white mansion. Everything is calm, occasional peeking through the iron fence and the trees have been fruitless. Jenny considers leaving. Then the large door at the main entrance opens. The blonde woman comes out, walks across the yard and opens the front gates. On the sidewalk, she walks in Jenny's direction. Her neck-long blond hair is voluminous, framing a beautiful and friendly face; big blue eyes, high and round cheek-bones and a wide mouth with protruding red lips. Some wrinkles around her eyes and on her cheeks reveal that she is mature. Jenny guesses around 50 years old. She wears a white blouse, a tight black pencil skirt, dark nylons and black pumps. Jenny meets the blonde woman on the sidewalk. Known, and often criticized, for her rather tough and forthright communication style, Jenny decides to play it friendly.

"Hi, my name is Jenny Thomsen. I am a criminal inspector and would like to ask you some questions."

The woman looks nervous, "What...questions?"

"It's nothing to worry about. Are you Karine Berger, the owner of this property?"

"No, I´m her assistant."

Jenny nods. "Ok, so do you mind if I ask some questions about Karine?"

Jenny notices that the woman avoids eye contact, "Uhm, I suggest you talk to her instead."

"Ok, so what is your name?"

"My name is Mia Rola."

Suddenly Jenny recognizes her. Mia Rola, former TV presenter who was in several entertainment shows 10-20 years earlier. The realization pauses Jenny a few seconds before she continues.

"Mia, could you tell me what Karine Berger´s occupation is and why you spend so much time in her house?"

Mia responds politely but cautiously, "She owns several businesses, a conference center, a night club and a few restaurants. I help her out with day to day things, like planning, setting up meetings, managing talents,"

"Talents?" Jenny immediately regrets her skeptical tone.

Mia takes a step away, "Please talk to mist...I mean, Ms Berger. I must leave now."

As Mia walks away, Jenny continues, "Wait! Can I have her number?"

Mia gives Jenny Karine´s number, looking nervously around.

"Thank you," Jenny says in a friendly voice, "and this girl in the house, with long dark hair, who is she?"

"I think you mean Jackie. She is Karine´s girlfriend. I must go now, bye."

Jenny immediately calls Karine, who to Jenny's surprise accepts a meeting.

Two hours later, Jenny waits for Karine at an up-scale bistro. A cab stops outside, at exactly the agreed time. A woman with neck-long red hair steps out, wearing a royal blue suit with pencil skirt, black over-the-knee leather boots and black leather gloves. Jenny follows her as she enters the bistro. Jenny waves at her.

"Karine Berger?"

Karine walks towards Jenny with a serious face. She immediately strikes Jenny as grave and hard: an oblong face with a long, thin nose-bridge, slightly concave cheeks and a stern little mouth. Karine takes a chair opposite of Jenny.

"Inspector Thomsen, how can I help you today?" Karine looks at Jenny without emotion.

"Thank you for seeing me. I'll cut to the chase here. I want to ask about Jackie...your girlfriend?"

"One of them, yes. Is she in trouble?"

"No Ms Berger, but there are suspicions that Jackie is not being treated well."

Karine looks condescending. "Why don´t you ask her that, inspector Thomsen? She is a grown-up after all, that useless bimbo."

"Why is she your girlfriend if you talk about her like that?". Jenny regrets her snarky tone.

Karine sneers at the question and leans backwards, looking out the window, "Because she is hot and because I can do whatever I want with her."

Jenny gives Karine a skeptical look, despite her plans of a soft approach. "This begs the question, why then does she want to be your girlfriend?"

Karine leans forward, resting her elbows on the table and pressing her fingertips together. She stares coldly at Jenny, "You may of course ask her, inspector Thomsen. But she will speak as she has been taught to speak. I have my ways, inspector Thomsen."

"Ways?" Jenny looks intrigued as Karine continues,

"Would you like a submissive girl to play with? I can arrange that."

Jenny holds up her hand in protest, losing her temper, "This is completely insane, I demand to speak with Jackie and to see your house. I´ll get a warrant today."

"No need for that," Karine interjects, "you can come by at any time. You know where I live. You can try Jackie if you want."

Jenny is speechless, staring out into the blue as Karine leaves the table and walks out.

Part 3. A visit to the Berger mansion

Four hours later, Jenny is on her way to the Berger mansion. She is frustrated, having called prosecutor Neyland who still shows no interest in her discoveries. Jenny is used to having things her way and has a strong sense of her own capacity. Arriving at the mansion, Jenny rings the bell at the front gate. At the sound of a click, a door next to the main gate opens. Jackie opens the front door to greet Jenny, who is stunned by the figure in front of her: tall, slender, hot. Long, shiny black parted hair, seductive brown eyes with long eye-lashes and plenty of dark make-up, a narrow nose-bridge and big glossy pink lips. A short and tight black dress covers her lower torso, belly and most of her big, firm breasts. Definitely not natural, Jenny thinks to herself. Jackie's face is expressionless, her glance empty. Her voice is soft, low, quick and robotic.

"Inspector Thomsen, welcome, you wanted to talk to me, I will be happy to answer them, let me know if you need anything, I will treat my beloved mistress' guests any way they like."

Entering the main hall, Jenny is struck by the enormous space. There is a serpent-like stairway to the upper floor and another stairway at the other end, leading down to the basement. The white marble floor is scattered with busts, statues and large plants. A gigantic chandelier is hanging from the ceiling, high up in the air.

Jackie continues, "We can talk in the kitchen if you like."

Jenny agrees and they soon enter a large and expensively equipped kitchen area. The clacks of Jackie´s very high stiletto heels produce loud echoes.

"Where is Ms Berger?" Jenny asks in a friendly voice and sits down on a bar stool next to a huge kitchen island.

"My beloved mistress is reading in her office, let me know if you want to see her."

Resting her elbow on the kitchen island, Jenny gives Jackie a serious look, "Jackie, I can help you. I work for the police, I can get you out of here and protect you."

Jackie looks at the floor, silent. Bewildered, Jenny tries a different strategy.

"Jackie, how did you end up here? How did you meet Ms Berger?"

Jackie looks up, seemingly embarrassed. "Two years ago I was auditioning for a role which I didn't get. But my beloved mistress waited outside and started talking to me."

Jackie pauses but Jenny asks her to continue.

"She gave me a wonderful life here, I am happy, I live to please my mistress."

"Wait," Jenny interrupts, "tell me how you agreed to live here with her."

"My beloved mistress has trained me."

"But Jackie, why did you let her train you? Did she abduct you?"

Jackie looks at Jenny neutrally, "I am happy with my beloved mistress, I live to please my mistress."

Jenny is aghast, perceiving Jackie as completely brainwashed.

"Can I look around Jackie?"

"Yes inspector Thomsen, and let me know if you need anything."

Jenny walks around the lower floor, inspecting the living room, library and bathrooms. Returning to the main hall she is frustrated. A noise is heard from the basement, sounding like a big door being shut. Then, the sound of clacks getting closer. Someone is walking up the stairs, slowly. Jenny hides behind a statue. She sees Mia coming up, limping slowly. Her eyes are swollen and red, Jenny concludes that Mias has cried. Now the sound of footsteps comes from another direction. Karine Berger enters the hallway, looking gravely at Mia.

"Cried, have we?"

Mia looks ashamed, "Mistress Berger, I apologize for my appearance, I will fix it."

Karine stares at Mia, raising her voice, "And who do we have here hiding here in the room?"

Jenny gets up, feeling embarrassed. Karine gives her a friendly but discomforting smile.

"You see, Mia here forgot to put my massage session in my calendar. I was very embarrassed and apologized to my masseur. So Mia needed a punishment session with my trusted guard, right Mia?"

Mia immediately agrees, "Yes mistress Berger, I needed a punishment."

"Let's show inspector Thomsen."

Mia walks over to Karine, turns away from Jenny and leans slightly forward. Karine carefully folds up Mia´s pencil skirt. Jenny gasps at the look of Mia´s battered buns, evenly red over both butt-cheeks. Karine gently folds down the skirt again and looks at Mia.

"Now go down again and suck Mr Kuelder dry. Unlike you, he is a professional and deserves a reward. If you deliver anything but a five star performance you will regret it."

"Yes mistress Berger, right away mistress."

Jenny is lost for words, staring in awe at Karine and Mia. Karine crosses her arms.

"Now, I´m telling you again. Feel free to use Jackie, I have other girls too if she's not your cup of tea."

Jenny can´t think straight, she stares at Karine with indignation. Karine asks Jenny to wait and fetches a note.

"Here, maybe this can be of some inspiration. This is the address to my web server and this is a password valid for 30 days. Have a look and call me if I can be of any assistance."

Karine puts her hands on Jenny´s shoulder, whispering, "Maybe there is someone else you would like to have fun with. I´m happy to help you, inspector Thomsen."

Part 4. A disappointed mistress

Three weeks later. Jenny is standing against the wall of a house she doesn't recognize, breathing intensely and looking around nervously. Her neck and wrists are locked in steel collars attached to a metal bar hanging in a chain from the ceiling. She is naked but for a pair of black knee-high leather boots she wore when she left her apartment. Her last memory is of quick, heavy footsteps behind her. Jenny has a clear idea who is behind this, but struggles to put the pieces together. Upon leaving Karine's mansion, she had spent many hours on the web server, looking at photos and videos of Jackie and other women being humiliated, taunted and used in countless ways. Sometimes Karine herself was in the picture, sometimes also Mia who helped Karine dealing with her subjects. But Jenny hadn't talked to anyone but prosecutor Diane Neyland about the material, fruitlessly insisting on the need to investigate Karine Berger. So why was she here, abducted? Karine had after all only been welcoming. Jenny tries to move around but her neck and wrists are firmly locked and the rod hoisted so much that she can only take tiny steps in either direction. She looks around for clues; through the windows only a small lawn and trees can be seen. It is calm, the only sound comes from birds chirping outside. Jenny guesses she is in a summer home in the mountains outside the city.

It takes half an hour or so before there is any sign of life: the sound of a car approaching and stopping outside, then a car door slamming and slow foot-steps. Jenny feels her heart beating like drums. The front door opens and soon after the door to the living room where Jenny is kept. It is Karine, wearing an orange coat over a black dress. The sight of Jenny doesn't seem to affect her. Jenny looks in terror at Karine sitting down in sofa at the other end of the room, crossing her legs.

"So, inspector Thomsen, have you understood why you are here?"

Karine slowly wiggles her left foot, the sharp heel moving around in the air. Jenny takes a deep breath.

"Why Karine? Why am I here?"

"Shouldn't have gotten that little nose of yours too deep into my business Jenny."

"Was it Diane? Did she tell you that I..." Jenny's voice is weak and shaky.

"No," Karine interrupts, "Prosecutor Neyland does not work for me. She is so very correct and diligent. But I looked her up because I know you report to her."

Karine stands up and starts walking slowly towards Jenny with a grim little smile, "I also noted her looks, why didn't you tell me about her Jenny? That curvy body and that whole confident, professional mien, I love it."

Karine, a bit taller than Jenny, stares down into Jenny's eyes from close distance, "She's coming here later, gonna make a nice little slave bundle out of you two."

Overwhelmed by fury, humiliation and desperation, Jenny musters an angry look back at Karine. It is a desperate attempt to maintain dignity, nullified by her failing voice and emergent sobbing.

"You...bitch...you...evil monster. I will..."

Karine slaps Jenny with great force, effectively silencing and stunning her. Jenny´s mouth is duct-taped and tears start flowing down her face. She avoids eye contact with Karine, who takes a pen out of a pocket and moves it across Jenny´s body, carefully inspecting her.

"Hmm, your tits are a bit too small. If I´m gonna keep you we will have to do something about that. Other than that, your body is quite nice. Your forehead is a bit too big but we can cover it with some of that beautiful black hair of yours. With correct make-up and clothing, you will make a rather fine slave."

Jenny shuts her eyes, shuddering as her crying intensifies. Karine calmly takes off her coat and then her dress, throws them at the sofa and fetches a strapon set from a dresser. The harness is sturdy, with multiple thick black leather straps. The skin colored dildo is long, thick and heavy, in a rather rough rubber-like material. Karine methodically puts it on, tightening each strap carefully as she talks to Jenny.

"This is CD, named after my first slave. She is a fine and expensive piece of engineering, custom-designed. It is the only one I use. In the beginning, you will look at her as a punishment tool, but in due time you will love her. You should have heard Jackie moaning last night, she has surely learned to love it"

Jenny is terrified by Karines cruel, degrading, triumphant talk. She looks around for a way out, for help, for hope. Karine walks up to Jenny, firmly grabbing her hair by the root with one hand, stroking her breasts with the other. Karine whispers in Jenny's ear in a cruel, hissing voice,

"You have a bossy bitch face, I noticed it the first time I saw you. I am the only bossy bitch here and will make you very, very humble. You will be my little servant and you will learn to love it. You have been assigned the role of assistant maid, you will love the outfit I have waiting for you back home and I will make you work hard to deserve it."

Part 5. Two additions to Karine´s collection

A while later, Diane and Jenny are sitting on their knees, Karine towering above them. They are both tied up, by their ankles and by their arms, behind their backs. Diane´s soft and rather flat, round face has lines of black mascara, indicating that many tears have run down her face. They are both in neck collars and Karine tugs the leashes to make her captives look up at her. Jenny struggles to meet Karine's cold, sniffy stare, overpowered by fear and a deep sense of humiliation. Karine's voice is cold and sharp.

"Diane, you get to suck CD. Jenny, you get to work my holes with your tongue. Any hesitation will be met with harsh punishments. I have Mr Kuelder waiting to be of assistance if I should need it. He is very meticulous when correcting slaves who displease me."

Karine gets in position. Jenny sees Diane immediately embracing CD with her mouth. Jenny has no other option than to move her face in between Karines buttocks. Karine puts the leash between her legs and tugs Jenny firmly against her. Jenny stretches her tongue out to work around Karine´s anal opening.

"I want to hear both of you munching like good slaves," Karine declares.

Jenny presses her tongue around the dry hole, adding her own saliva to reach deeper.

Karine moans approvingly, "Mmmhm yes that's good, keep it up both of you. Take more of it Diane, I want you on the point of choking all the time."

Jenny and Diane serve Karine for a while, until Karine's deeper moans and quivering legs indicate she is approaching climax.

"Yeeeees! Oh, that's good!" Karine screams as she orgasms.

Karine walks over to the sofa and sits down. "Now kiss my feet, slaves."

Jenny and Diane stumble towards Karine on their knees and lean forward. Karine continues taunting them,

domkorp
domkorp
19 Followers
12