Investigator to Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be careful with my shoes and pantyhose, they are above you in rank. Oh, you should see yourselves, a bitchy cop and a prude, diligent civil servant, two additions to my slave collection".

After a while, Karine commands Jenny and Diane to a position next to each other on the floor, on their knees with their upper bodies pressing against the cold tile. Karine inspects their bottoms, fondling and squeezing the buns with occasional slaps.

"So, who of you slaves wants to try CD first?"

Diane, sobbing: "Me mistress, me."

Jenny is astounded by Diane's response but also feels the urgency not to upset Karine.

"Me too, mistress, please mistress."

Karine, in an unusually warm voice, "Very good, I will be fair and introduce her to both of you."

Jenny hears the sound of a lid being opened. Karine pours lubricant on CD and then between Jenny´s and Diane´s buttocks. Jenny feels Karine´s fingers working the lubricant around her rectum.

Karine continues, "Did I mention that slaves only get anal?"

Jenny hears Diane grunting and feels her wincing. Karine is working the top of CD into Diane.

Karine hushes Diane, "Silent now Diane, this is to be considered a reward for a slave like you."

As more of the Karine's strapon enters Diane, Jenny hears quelled whimpering and intensified panting. Karine decides to let Diane's hole rest and pulls out, giving Diane's buns a few hard slaps with her palms.

*Whack...whack...whack*

"You have something to say to your mistress. Diane?"

"Thank you, mistress."

"Good girl. Now let's see how tight inspector Thomsen is."

Jenny takes a deep breath, awaiting her ordeal. Burning, intense, pressing, sensations soon pulsate from her hole, spreading through her body, draining her of energy to think, to act, to protest.

Part 6. Jenny confused and dissonant

Two weeks later. Jenny arranges items on a tin tray. They have to be in perfect order. She inspects herself in a mirror to make sure her outfit too is in perfect order. The flounce on her shoulder is asymmetric and needs adjustment. Her maid hat is somewhat slanted, that won´t do. The dress is creased here and there and needs to be stretched out. Mistress also does not like when the lower part of the buttocks are not covered. Now, everything looks proper. Jenny lifts the tray and walks towards the library room, where Karine is sitting. The clacks of her stiletto heels sound in the corridor. Mia looks out from the kitchen area.

"Did you finish the bathrooms?"

"Yes."

"Good. Remember that guests coming over tonight, you will assist in serving."

"Yes Mia."

Oh no, Jenny thinks. Things have been calm the last few days. SImple tasks, no punishments. Her mistress has been pleased. Jenny is confused and her thoughts dissonant: Mistress is cruel and demanding; Mistress is fair and did let her have a warm meal yesterday; Mistress is a repulsive hag; Mistress is elegant and powerful; Mistress uses her like an object. Mistress needs her; Mistress has captured her; She has herself to blame, was it not fascination that led her to Mistress?; She should attempt an escape; If she really wanted to escape, why hasn't she tried yet?

Jenny reaches Karine who is reading in a comfortable chair. She pays Jenny no attention. Putting the tray on a table next to the chair, Jenny feels Karine's fingers move up her leg, over the edge of her stockings, along her garter, gently tugging it. Uncertain of Karine's intentions, Jenny stands up straight and moves a bit closer. Karine, still reading in concentration, moves her fingers further up Jenny's leg, into her panties and starts fingering Jenny, slowly and softly. Jenny gasps lightly. It feels wonderful, tickling her senses and making her legs feel weak. One finger moves deeper. Jenny moans gently. Soon, squishy sounds and juice dripping down her fingers makes Karine turn her attention to Jenny.

"Oh Jenny dear, are you so starved for your mistress that just some cold fingers are enough to have you dripping like this?"

Jenny doesn´t know what to say. It's just the physical stimulation, of course she doesn't like Karine doing this. But why then does she want Karine to continue?

Several hours later, Jenny is serving drinks and snacks to Karine and her guests. The living room is the main venue but many guests are in the kitchen area and the entrance hall. Music is playing and the guests, at least 20 of them and increasingly drunk, are conversing and laughing. Mia is running back and forth nervously, to ensure Jenny and the other servants are up to their task. Jenny looks curiously at the guests around her on her way to the refrigerator to get more champagne. She accidentally bumps into a guest, making her spill a few drops of wine on her dress. Jenny´s mind freezes in terror.

"I'm so sorry Mrs, let me help you, let me..."

Then Jenny notices Karine is standing just a few meters away from her, giving her a deadly look. Karine immediately walks over to Mia and whispers something in her ears. In anguish, Jenny sees Mia approach the guest Jenny just bumped into.

"We are so sorry for this incident. Ms Berger will of course pay for dry cleaning and you may choose any dress in her wardrobe if you want to change. This maid will be punished immediately."

Mia grabs Jenny by her wrists and takes her to a corner of the living room, then pushes a button on the wall. A thick wire with two wrist collars is lowered from the ceiling. It is not the first time Jenny receives this punishment, she knows what is coming. Soon Jenny is hoisted into the air, hanging by her wrists, her heels almost two meters above the floor. Mia walks back to her duties and Jenny already feels discomfort turning into pain. She notices only a few of the guests look at her. She wonders who the guests are, seemingly used to seeing a house slave treated so cruelly. After a while, Karine clinks her wine glass and the music and talking stops. She stands in the middle of the living room.

"Dear guests, I hope you are having a good time here tonight, let me know if I can be of any service. As always, the servants are ready to fulfill your wishes. I would appreciate it if you stayed out of my bedroom," the guests laugh, "but other than that feel welcome to use my facilities. In the basement there is plenty of infrastructure for those of you who prefer getting a bit kinky. But before we start, I would like to introduce a new playmate. I think she may be of particular interest to those of you who have had some problems with the law. Looking at you Mr Havas".

The guests laugh loud and Mr Havas waves cordially at the other guests. Karine lowers her voice.

"I am talking about none other than prosecutor Diane Neyland."

The guests gasp and start mumbling as Karine walks out of the room. Soon she returns with a large structure on wheels, covered with a thin sheet. She rolls it onto the living room floor and unveils it. It is a cage with thick steel bars. Inside it is Diane, her arms tied to the bars. The guests surround the cage to inspect her. She wears a tiny short sleeved white blouse, knit below her breasts, a short, pleated, patterned red skirt, white thigh high silk stockings and white pumps. Her mouth is gagged and her brown hair in a side pony-tail. She blushes from the embarrassment.

Karine continues, "I say we let Mr Havas have the first round with her, but remember the night is young and everyone will get time with her."

After Karine´s speech, Jenny sees many guests approaching the servants with new intentions. There are seven other servants including Mia, some of them have been brought by other guests, including two males. Soon they are all busy servicing the guests. On a big daybed underneath Jenny, two female guests with strapons spit-roasts a male servant while howling derogatory terms. On the other side of the room, a line of male guests has formed. Mia is sitting on her knees with her shirt unbuttoned. With eyes closed, she begins sucking the first in line. Jenny is sweating from the pain and feels part of her back go numb. Karine winds Jenny down and releases her wrists from the collars. Jenny drops to the floor, panting and crying. Karine presses her heel against Jenny´s back.

"Now little Jenny, make my guests very happy or spend the next seven nights in the box."

"Yes, Mistress."

Jenny stands up, stretches her sore back and walks towards the hallway, where many of the guests have met for another drink while waiting for accessible servants. Why does Jenny feel so ambivalent? Why does she not hate this? She used to love dismissing strangers showing interest in her, often using wit and sass. Why was there no instinct to guard herself? Before reaching the hallway a bald man approaches and grabs her arm.

"Where do you think you're going, maid?", he barks through his thick mustache.

He throws her onto the floor, gets her on all fours, pulls her dress over her hips and rips off her panties. He then takes her vaginally, violently hard. With every thrust, he bangs his body hard against her buttocks, making her body jolt. After a short while he pulls out and tells her to open her mouth. His thick, sticky load soon pours into her mouth.

"Now swallow, maid. This is only the beginning for you tonight," the man raises his voice, "Everyone! This horny maid needs some more attention!"

Hour after hour, Jenny is used by the guests. The taste of semen, the sounds of grunting and moaning and the feel of penises, fingers and dildos in her holes are melting together in a state of confused unreality. Jenny's mind is hazy. Who is she, this helpless house slave of Ms Berger? Who is this woman squealing with pleasure, begging for more, cumming again and again? Jenny is led between different rooms and used by both men and women, sometimes individually, sometimes in groups. Somewhere along the way, she passes by Diane tied on a wooden cross, her back and butt being whipped and paddled. Diane bawls and begs for mercy. For a brief moment, Jenny has a clear sense of sympathy for Diane, soon replaced by frustration. Who does Diane think she is? Why does she not thank the guests for using her?

Jenny wakes up on a rug, early in the morning. Everything is calm and silent. Her back, crotch and rectum are aching. Her face, body and clothes are icky from the products of countless male and female orgasms. Jenny stares at the wall, lying still. Who is she?

Part 7. Jealousy and ambition

Two months later. It is early in the day and Jenny is about to bring Karine her first cup of coffee. While preparing it in the kitchen, Mia walks in.

"Don't forget Mistress Berger's coffee. And don't forget to clean up the hallway, it must be done twice a week."

"Yes Mia, I will."

Jenny detests Mia. She is constantly commenting on Jenny: correcting, reminding, specifying. Why does she get to be Mistress' assistant? Jenny gives Mia a long look as she leaves the kitchen. Jenny thinks that she should be the one overseeing the other slaves. She views herself as abler than Mia in every sense. Why should her beloved Mistress not have her as assistant? Mistress is clever, powerful and dominant. She could use a proper helping hand, Jenny thinks as she walks towards Karine.

Gently, avoiding unnecessary noise, Jenny enters the office. Karine sits in front of a large mahogany desk at the center of the room, wearing a red double breasted blazer, black jeans and red ankle boots. At a small desk in the corner at the other side of the room, facing the dark wooden wall, Jenny notices Diane working in front of a computer. She wears an elegant blue dress with long sleeves and a white jabot collar. On her feet are shiny white pumps. Her hair is put up in a french twist. It is a rather conservative look, Jenny thinks, if it hadn't been for the white gag ball in her mouth and the steel collar around her neck, connected to Karine's heavy desk via a chain. Karine looks up as Jenny moves towards her.

"Diane has been a fantastic resource lately. Her expertise is valuable to me. She found a couple of neat loopholes for my tax declaration and has some good advice to have my interests tended to in the municipal government."

"Very good Mistress," Jenny replies while delivering Karine´s coffee.

"Now the question is what you can do for me Jenny. You need to improve. Creativity is a virtue."

Is this the opportunity she's been waiting for? Jenny clears her throat before responding,

"Mistress, I think I could be a good assistant. Mia has made so many mistakes. Maybe I can have a trial period and show my capacity?"

Karine looks bored and sounds tired, "I thought I had trained you better Jenny."

Karine turns towards Jenny and stands up, holding her hands together behind her back, inspecting Jenny, "by questioning Mia's position you just questioned my judgment,"

Jenny shivers in discomfort, knowing she has upset her Mistress. With clasped hands she looks at Karine with guilt, "Mistress, I didn't mean..."

Karine interrupts Jenny, "Go fetch Mr Kueler.Take off your dress, panties and bra. Tell him to lock you on the trestle in the bondage room. I will deal with you later."

"Y-y-yes mistress," Jenny stutters and turns around.

A long while later Jenny, bound over the padded trestle with her hands and feet shackled to its legs, hears Karine approaching. The basement bondage room is dark and warm, filled with with structures and tools used by Karine to assert dominance over her slaves. Jenny feels her back garters stretch against her tush and back thighs.

"This time I will take care of you myself, to make sure you get the point," Karine declares with a neutral voice as she enters the room.

"You have become a fine slave, like I knew you would. But I cannot tolerate any sign of insolence, regardless of what your intentions were."

Jenny breathes faster as her heart hammers in her chest.

Karine moves her fingers over Jenny's buns, scratching them gently. "Do you want to say anything, little maid?"

"I need a punishment for my insolence, Mistress, you are fair and right".

"Gooood girl", Karine whispers, "I will use the flogger, the more painful one".

Jenny hears a few footsteps, then the first rain of pain is pattering down over her bottom.

Jenny whimpers, "Thank you mistress".

At a steady pace, Karine continues the punishment. Jenny starts weeping at the fourth impact. It is not because of the burning pain. It is the shame of having failed her mistress, of being punished and humiliated like this while Mia and the other slaves are not. She imagines the other slaves being close, listening gleefully at her weeping and the sound of the flogger hitting her exposed bottom. She just wants to serve and please her Mistress. The flogging has Jenny breathing fast between the whimpering. The pain and shame overpowers her. After a while, Karine stops. She walks over to the other side of the trestle, staring down at Jenny.

"Stop crying now Jenny. I will be back for another round in a while, then I will assess if the punishment has been adequate"

"Yes M-M-Mistress," Jenny sobs, "you know best, Mistress."

"I will bend Diane over my desk now, time for CD to go deep into that ass again".

Jenny had noticed that Diane had turned into Karine's favorite. Karine had even rented Jackie out, to a ship captain. Jackie was spending two months as the captain's pleasure girl, also being sold to the crew on board.

Karine returns to Jenny again and again to use the flogger, always concluding that Jenny had not yet learned her lesson. Jenny quivers, sweats and whimpers. She loves her mistress, regrets her behavior, but badly wants the ordeal to end. When Karine, after the sixth round, decides that Jenny has suffered enough, Jenny is overwhelmed by gratitude to her fair Mistress.

12