Invincible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." she chuckled. "Seriously, what does he really expect. I laid it all out for him. He's just pressuring me to get the best deal I can get for his two idiot nephews."

"Well, how about if you go have a nice long soak in the tub, then I will take all your stress away." I offered.

45 minutes later, Julia emerged from the bathroom. All she was wearing at the time was a towel. That lasted about two seconds. I was laying on the bed wearing a smile. When the towel dropped to the floor, my eyes feasted on her 38DD breasts. It was difficult, but I managed to tear my eyes away to see her trimmed blonde mound. She had it in a heart shape this time. My eyes never wavered as she slid forward and moved onto the bed. My arms enveloped this goddess as my lips and tongue sought her mouth. She responded to me as out tongues dueled for supremacy. Truthfully, neither one of us cared who won. We are lovers. There is no domination or submission between us.

As our tongues were engaged, our hands began exploring each other. We caressed each other's breasts, fingering each other's pussies, and groped each other's asses. Oh my God. I have never met a more passionate lover than Julia. I swear, she could almost make me cum by simply kissing me.

I moved down and began worshiping her succulent breasts. God, I love those things. As my lips, teeth, and tongue worked on one nipple, my fingers flicked, stroked and pinched the other. After spending a millennium on one glorious mound, I switched to the other. Her moans of pleasure filled the room. I kissed every square inch of those glorious breasts before moving South.

I let my hands continue to play with her marvelous mammaries as I slowly kissed and licked my way down her sensuous body. Eventually, I arrived at my goal - PSYCH. She whimpered in disappointment as I bypassed her drooling pussy. I was going to drag this out.

"Please." She groaned.

"All good things come to those who wait, Sweetheart." I replied.

I moved down to her left foot and began kissing and sucking each toe. I planted kisses on her foot as I was gently stroking her calf. Slowly moving up kissing and licking her ankle, then calf. I found a very sensitive spot on the back of her knees. I continued to plant kisses up her thigh until I reached the apex. Giving her a smirk, I again bypassed that heavenly opening. She groaned in frustration as I lifted up her right leg to repeat the process.

Eventually, I reached my goal. She was absolutely drooling with need by this point. I saw goosebumps rise up as I gently blew air on her soaked pussy. I had known since I was 15-years old that I was a lesbian. I was practically addicted to pussy from the first time I tasted one. Julia's pussy was the best I ever had. Maybe it's because of the love I felt for her. I'm probably biased about that. Still, I almost orgasmed myself when I stretched out my tongue and swiped from the bottom to the top of her delectable slit. I had to hold tight when she bucked as the tip of my tongue grazed her clit. She was so ramped up by this point that I knew she wouldn't last much longer. Grinning, I dove in with a vengeance. I licked and sucked up all the juices I could. I stiffened my tongue and began thrusting it as deep into her opening as I could, sucking in as much of her decadent fluids as I could.

By this time, I could read her body's reactions like a maestro reading the sheet music for 'Mary Had a Little Lamb'. My arms were under her upper thighs, and my hands firmly gripped her hips. It was easy to feel the subtle quivering of her body as it began tensing for a massive explosion. I tightened my grip on her hips and tightened the muscles in my biceps and forearms in anticipation of a wild ride.

I made the mistake one time of letting go with one hand to try and finger her G-spot as she orgasmed. Thankfully, my nose wasn't broken and saved what would have been a rather embarrassing trip to the ER. All I received was a slightly bloody nose and a bruised ass from being knocked off the bed. Now I knew to hold on tight with both arms.

"AAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!" Echoed through the apartment as the dam broke.

It felt as if we levitated 2-feet off the bed. My baby is a workout warrior. I've seen several National Final's Rodeos. Julia could give doctorate level instructions to those bulls and broncs in bucking techniques. I have no idea how I stayed on for the 8-seconds, much less the entire time that her orgasm wracked through her body. All I know is that I had my mouth tightly clamped to her pussy in order to catch every wonderful drop of her essence.

That smirk I have is because she was down for the count. No, there would not be any reciprocation tonight. I knew she was stressed out, and I purposefully gave her the release she needed to fall asleep. My time would come later. I crawled up beside her and snuggled in. She was already asleep, but she did sigh in contentment as I spooned up behind her and wrapped her in my arms. Satisfied with my efforts, I fell asleep as well.

I was taken into a room that looked like some sadistic cross between a doctor's office and a medical laboratory. As I had no reason to think otherwise, I allowed them to strap me into the strange medical chair in the middle of the room. I did inquire about the need for the bindings but was just told it was to keep me secure for the tests, as the testing required that I me as stable as possible.

That shit lasted about five minutes. It began with normal vitals. BP, Oxygen, Heart rate, normal bullshit. Then the weirdness began. My arms were securely strapped to the arms of the chair. I watched as the Evil Doctor (that's what I began thinking of him at that point) took out a scalpel and made a long cut down my bicep.

"What the fuck?" I cried. That fucking hurt.

I struggled uselessly as he made several more cuts over my body. Astonishingly, instead of bleeding out, the wounds began too almost instantly close. Within less than 5-minutes, there was not even a single scar from the cuts.

"What the fuck?" I mouthed.

"Nanobots, or Nanites." Dr. Evil mentioned.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" I cried.

"We injected nanobots into you." He casually mentioned as he watched the display. They are programed to heal any injuries you have. Look at the wounds we just gave you. They are completely healed already. Think of the benefits to our soldiers. This could even be used for civilians that are involved in accidents that have catastrophic injuries."

He then clicked on a few icons on his computer. He showed me the before and after pictures of myself after the accident and after the nanobots were injected.

"You were dead before we injected the bots. Sure, you were still breathing and had a heartbeat, but you were not going to survive another hour. We injected you with the bots, and they fixed you. The only reason you are alive is because I put the bots inside you."

"So, what now? You get to do a few unpleasant experiments on me?"

"No. Unfortunately for you, we had to make you die, at least to anyone that would matter. I'm really sorry about this, but we need to find out the limits of the bots. We need to find out how extensive the damage before the bots can't fix it. We also need to determine what will kill the bots and make them ineffective." He almost sounded remorseful - almost.

"So, now I'm just a lab rat that you will experiment on until you kill me?"

"Unfortunately, yes. But just think of the millions of lives that this will save." He spoke. "The needs of the few are outweighed by the needs of the many." He had the audacity to quote a fucking sci-fi movie to justify his actions. I'm sure that Spock would not have agreed with him in this scenario.

Just my fucking luck to get stuck with a psychotic Trekkie that misuses a quote from a fictional sci-fi movie. From that instant on, I had decided to fight them with everything I had. If I had a little bit of pain, I screamed as if I was about to die from agony. Whenever they tried to measure my recovery, I used as little of my strength as I could.

At first, they were smart enough to be very careful. Even they didn't know just what the bots would be capable of. They also didn't know how much of my former training I still possessed. I was always escorted by at least three armed goons. They secured me with wrist and ankle chains like you see in movies whenever they are transporting dangerous prisoners. I guess, that is actually what I was. Thus was my existence for the next year.

Every day I was taken to one lab or another. Vitals and blood tests were always taken before and after every test. Sure, I obviously never died, but I still felt pain normally. The experiments continued to get worse. I was shot multiple times in different areas of my body. They did refrain from targeting obvious kill shots like my head and my heart. They would start with smaller caliber pistols, then gradually increase the power of the guns. I was burned over significant areas with blowtorches to see how fast my tissue would mend. Tasers and eventual electrocution to see if the electricity would damage the bots.

Throughout the entire time, I was taken to a gym located in the complex to work out. This was not only to keep me healthy, but it was another test to see how the bots affected my strength and endurance. It didn't take me long to figure that out. I started sandbagging on those tests. I could feel that my muscles weren't really straining, but I acted like I was at my limit. A couple of times, I even dropped the weights onto my chest as if my arms suddenly gave out. Yes, I broke a few ribs doing that, but it wasn't like they wouldn't heal, in seconds. They would put me on a treadmill and make me run until I literally dropped. I was in excellent shape, so I figured that a 5-mile run was a good place to fall down. I did yoga back in my room to keep my flexibility as well as practicing the few martial arts that I had trained in. This kept me in fighting shape as well as the mental discipline that I needed to keep sane and focused.

One thing that they didn't really look at was my mental capacity or my senses. OK, sure. They knew all about my sense of touch from the screaming in agony I did during their testing. Maybe I did over emphasize that a bit. Yes, it did fucking hurt, but over time the bots began compensating that. What they never really tested was my eyesight, hearing, or smell. Not only were the bots healing me when I was injured, but they also began improving my neural pathways, eyes, and hearing. I could see things clearer and at farther distances. I could hear even the quietest sound. I could make out whispered conversations in the other room, even if the door was closed.

"OK. So, we have found that just about every injury we've given her, the nanites have worked as designed. She's healed even faster than we predicted." Dr. Phillips stated. "I think it's time that we move to the next phase of testing."

"What's that?" Charline, one of the lab techs asked.

"Well, I don't want to try any obvious instant kills yet. Head, heart, or similar trauma. That will be at the end of the testing. If we do kill her, we will lose valuable time and research availability. What I want to begin testing is whether or not the nanites can regrow appendages. We will begin small by removing a finger and toe. We will see if the nanites can replace what we cut off. If that works, we will escalate by removing a hand, then a foot. If things progress, we will continue removing larger and larger parts of her body."

'Fuck that.' I thought. Yeah, it's time to move to the next phase. The phase where I get the fuck out of here. I had lulled them into thinking that I had resigned myself into simply going along with everything. I had also hidden my true speed, strength, and abilities from them. Time to change that.

Julia wasn't really concerned about the situation. I was. It's probably due to the Paranoia that I had been living in, but just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they really aren't out to get you. I had to think. If someone really wanted to take her, they would obviously get rid of anything she had with her that could be tracked. Her cell phone would be the first target. It had too many options to track. Second would be her purse. It would be too easy to set a GPS tracker in it. Yes, I had set both of those up already. One was because they might just be stupid enough to allow that to work. Next, it was because if they thought about checking them, they would find tracking devices on them and hopefully think that was all there was.

The next part would be a lot more difficult. Installing a small tracking device in her clothes or shoes would be problematic. She had a lot of clothes, and her shoe collection would rival Imelda Marcos. Look it up if you are too young to remember that fiasco. I would have to attach trackers to literally every piece of clothing she owned. Not feasible. It would have to be a single item that I could ensure that she would wear at all times.

"Hey, Babe. I got something for you." I mentioned one evening a few days later as I handed her a small felt covered box.

"Awe. Sweetie, that's so sweet, but you didn't have to."

"Yeah, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and how grateful I am for having you in my life."

"Oh Sweetie! It's beautiful." She exclaimed as she opened the box to find the heart shaped locket and chain inside.

"And see? I already put a picture of us in it." I explained as she opened it up.

It was a picture that we took about a month ago while out on a date. We were cheek to cheek mugging for the camera.

"Here." She said handing it to me as she held her hair up. "Put it on me. I swear that I will never take it off again." Just the words I had hoped for.

She showed me just how appreciative she was until we both passed out from exhaustion that night.

They were taking me from my room to the testing lab. As I had noticed, they were getting lax in their guard. At first, there were always three of them. One holding my arm and leading me, and the other two walking a couple steps behind with their guns trained on me. It made sense, since they had no clue as to my abilities and my temperament. They didn't really think that they would kill me, but it was enough that they would be able to incapacitate me enough for those precious few seconds to be able to subdue me and apply the cuffs and chains. Now, they thought that they knew my abilities, and they thought that I was submissively resigned to my fate. This was what I had been planning for.

I had noticed that for the last few weeks, usually it was only two of them escorting me back and forth. They also got pretty lax on procedures. The guy a couple of steps behind me now had his shotgun slung behind his back from the sling instead of it pointing at me. Stupid mistake. I figured that the best time to make my move was before we got to the lab. Sure, I would heal from whatever they would do to me, but it would also tap my strength. I would have a lot more endurance before they subjected me to whatever new experiments that they wanted to run on me were being performed.

It was just before the one escorting me opened the lab door that I made my move. They had cuffed my hands in front of me, but they neglected to attach the hobble chain to my ankles. He had been escorting me from my left side. As soon as he released my arm, I pivoted on the ball of my left foot and drove my right foot up and into his face. My foot connected with his nose and drove it up and in. The bones in his nose fractured and pushed back into his brain. He was dead before his body crumpled to the floor. It took a needed second for the second goon to understand what had just happened. By that time, I was back in balance and ready to attack. He wasted another second trying to unsling the shotgun, then realized that he could get his pistol out faster. He was too late on both counts. I pushed off with my left foot, then my right foot pushed off from the wall. I was behind him now. As I landed, my cuffed wrists went around his throat as I grabbed his chin. With a quick jerk and twist, his neck snapped.

Step one done. I took the keys from Goon 1 and unlocked my cuffs. A quick search of both goons got me a couple sets of car keys as well as their wallets. I also took all their weapons and clips. Knowing that I couldn't leave them in the hallway, I found a utility closet close by and stuffed them in there. It wouldn't be very long before they discovered me missing, but any time I could get was worthwhile. At least I was wearing a track suit, so I could kind of blend in once I got to a population center. Now, I just needed to find my way out.

That turned out to be easier than I had thought. Just down the hallway, I found a door that said 'STAIRS'. Yeah, I was not going to be caught in an elevator that could be shut down. Two flights up, and I was through another door and into a hangar. In a utility room, I swiped a pair of coveralls and a hat. A duffle bag hid the shotgun and spare clips. The pistols went into my pockets.

It's amazing that if you simply look and act like you belong there, no one ever questions you. I had an uncle one time that worked construction. He told me that one time he had been driving home from his jobsite in Las Vegas and got caught up in a road construction zone. Traffic was really slow, and he needed to use the bathroom. He saw a port-a-potty up ahead, so he turned on the flashers for his truck, pulled over into the construction zone and parked beside the porta john. He simply slipped on his traffic vest and hard hat, then got out of his truck to pee. He acted like he was supposed to be there, and no one even gave him a second glance.

With my 'borrowed' coveralls on and my hair tucked up in my hat, I strolled out of the hangar and over to where I saw some motorcycles parked. Decisions, decisions. I had a hard time passing up the Harley Flathead, but I figured that I might need some speed and maneuverability. It seemed that someone was finally giving me a break. Sitting there just waiting for me was a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R, one of the fastest street legal bikes made. Happily, the helmet was also sitting with it. Using a bit of knowledge from my pre-military days, my dad was a mechanic and taught me a lot, I didn't have much trouble breaking the ignition switch to start the beast. The helmet was locked onto the bike seat, so I just cut the strap. I wasn't really worried about the protection so much as hiding my face. I strapped the duffle to the seat behind me, put the helmet on with my hair tucked up inside it, and slid the dark face shield down. Casually pulling out and driving over to the gate, I exited the base. I knew that my escape could be discovered at any time, so it took all my willpower to ride as casually as I could. Once past the gate, I continued to obey the speed limits (OK, 10 MPH over, but that is normal) until I got around the first corner and out of sight. That's when I opened it up to put as much distance between me and my former prison as possible.

I knew that once the alarm went out, it wouldn't take them long to figure out that I had stolen this bike. That would mean helicopters scouring the highways, roadblocks, and every cop within 500-miles looking for this bike. 130 Miles per hour on a deserted freeway puts a lot of miles between you and what you are escaping from. Even in the best of circumstances, it takes time to effectively put together a search. At first, they thought that the guards were just late bringing me to the lab. It took them another 15 minutes to determine that I was nowhere to be found. Another 10 minutes to locate the incapacitated guards in the storage room. They then began a search of the base. It was another half an hour before they learned that a motorcycle belonging to one of the employees was missing, and that it had actually left the base. More time was spent organizing the search. I had been gone for over an hour before the first helicopter left the ground. At that point, I was already in negotiations with a chop shop in a town 100 miles away.