Invincible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK. So, a lot of you are wondering about a tracking chip embedded in me. It's fairly obvious that they would have one implanted to prevent me from escaping. Hell, it's what I would have done. Yes, they did implant one in me. In fact, they implanted several of them. The problem with that was the nanites. They didn't really tolerate foreign objects in my body. Not those, you perves. I'm talking about implants. Whenever they tried to implant anything into my body, the nanites attacked it and destroyed them. They were still trying to work on that, but they hadn't figured it out yet.

I got some cash and an old beater car that they had sitting there. Within 20-minutes, I was on the highway heading East out of town. I drove that piece of junk for over 500 miles before abandoning it in the bad area of a large city. Of course, I wiped everywhere that I could possibly have touched before walking away from it. I also used a gallon of bleach on the driver's seat as well as the floorboards. No sense in leaving any tiny trace of DNA inside the car. The keys left in the ignitions and the driver's door left open ensured that it would be in a chop shop withing the hour. By the time the bus left the stop, there would be no trace that I had ever even been there.

"So, babe, how's the trial going?" I asked.

"Pretty much how I expected." Julia sighed. "I tried to convince them to take a deal, but their uncle assured them that they could get off Scott free. You know how good I am, but even God can't get them off of this.""

"So, how is the uncle taking it?"

"Not really well, but I fully explained to him what the odds were. I told him that they were slim to none, and slim was headed out of town at full speed. He must be delusional. I mean, the evidence against his nephews is overwhelming. Not only that, but the ADA is running for the DA position that her boss is retiring from. If she gets a conviction with these two, her election is pretty much assured. She knows that she has an airtight case, and she's using it to her advantage."

"So, how does that affect your career?" I had to ask.

"It doesn't." She sighed. "Everyone at the firm already knows what a dog this case is. I've been keeping the Partners up to date on everything. Several of them have assured me that this case would not negatively impact me. It was a loser from the beginning, and they had to give it to someone. They gave it to me because they already know what I can do. They needed to give the other Junior Associates cases where they could demonstrate their own abilities. I've been assured in writing that the outcome of this case will not be held against me. It's an unwinnable case, and everyone knows it."

"What about the uncle?" I asked.

"That guy is completely delusional. He still thinks that they can walk on the charges."

That didn't sound good at all. I didn't want to scare Julia, so I kept my thoughts to myself. Still, I decided to keep a much closer eye on her.

"I'm sure that you will do the very best that you can." I told her as I slid onto her lap. "You are an awesome lawyer, and I know that if anyone can minimize the damage, you can."

I'm kind of surprised that the apartment didn't burst out on flames from the scorching kiss I gave her. As we were exchanging our saliva, my hands were busy undoing the buttons on her blouse. Braille isn't only exclusively reserved for the blind. It didn't take my fingers long as I caressed her back to determine that Julia's bra was a front clasp. Seconds later, the bra was discarded onto the floor. Julia was studying her brail as well, fortunately for her, I wasn't wearing a bra under the thin t-shirt that she ripped off me and threw across the room.

After several minutes of mutual mauling of each other's tits, repositioning became necessary. It is very difficult to remove your girlfriend's skirt when you are straddling her lap. Likewise, she was having difficulty pulling my jeans down in that position.

I knew that I couldn't go home. That was for two reasons. First off, they believed that I had been killed in an accident. Hell, they buried 'my' body and had a funeral with the whole nine yards. It was even a military funeral with an honor guard, 21-gun salute, and full military honors. Second, friends and family would be the first place they checked. Nope, old acquaintances were out of the question. It was simple, I needed to disappear completely. I needed a new ID and get away to hide in a big city as just another nameless loner. Any attachments could lead to my discovery.

One more thing, I needed to give them a false trail to follow. It couldn't be anything so obvious as a direct line away from my real destination. I needed it to look like I was headed to a fairly obvious destination with another logical destination in the other direction. My real destination would be in a completely different direction. I 'mistakenly' got caught on a security camera a block away while stealing a car. I headed South towards Mexico. I figured that I had about a day before THEY got the information. I abandoned the car a day later and stole another one nearby. I continued my trek until I was less than 100-miles from the border. I abandoned that car as well. Almost due North was Chicago. That's when I changed my direction.

I got a cheap motel room that I paid in cash and gave a false name. In the room, I cut and died my glorious red locks into a short black bob. I then went to a costume shop and purchased some theatrical makeup and facial prosthetics. I then went to a Goodwill store and bought the sexiest dress and heels that they had. The next day, I didn't even bother checking out. Instead, I got a ride to a truck stop on the edge of town. I managed to get a ride from a trucker heading East. He got me to Florida. Yes, I 'paid' him. Ass, Grass, or cash. I had cash, but I was trying to save it for emergencies. I didn't have any grass, although I probably could have bought some if I needed it. That left one option. I did insist on using condoms, though. After dropping me off at another truck stop, I happily discovered a woman trucker heading North. Yeah, I didn't even think about the cash or grass while I happily 'paid' for my ride. A couple of days later, I gave her a 'thank you' kiss goodbye' when she dropped me off in New York.

For the first couple of weeks, I was homeless. I slept in alleys and parks. The one extravagance that I did was to get a membership to the YMCA using a fake name. That allowed me to work out and shower every day. I also went to Goodwill and purchased a few changes of clothes. The neighborhood coin-op laundromat kept them clean, I kept to the bad parts of town. I had a couple of occurrences when some dudes tried to assault me, but that ended badly for them. The police are stretched thin, so they really didn't put much effort into investigating a few low-level drug dealers and pimps that were found badly beaten in alleys. I kept watch and soon discovered what I was looking for.

OK, this is something that I am not overly proud of. Desperate people do desperate things to survive. I needed to keep a low profile, and I couldn't really get legitimate work. It was located in a back-alley garage. Of course, he low-balled me, but I negotiated. We came up with a deal we could both profit from. Of course, anything I got would only cost me my time. Still, I needed cash, so I needed to make it worthwhile.

I did my best to scout the targets. I wanted to make sure that the insurance would cover the victims. Six months later, I figured that I had enough cash to last for a while. I had gotten into an apartment that took cash without too many questions after I had delivered my first car to the chop-shop. It was then that I saw an ad for a bike messenger downtown. I purchased a used 15-speed Schwinn Mountain Bike and applied for the job.

Rocco, the owner of the chop-shop, put me in touch with a guy that could forge documents. $5,000 later, I had a fake ID that would work for what I needed. I used that to open up a bank account. My increased stamina and reflexes quickly helped make me the top messenger for the service. My pay was based on the number of deliveries, as well as the distance traveled. I was consistently the top earner for the company.

We slept well that night. Mutual exhaustion will do that to you. I woke up, showered and got ready for my day while she was still blissfully sleeping. My day was nothing spectacular. Cycling from one location to the next and delivering packages. I should probably mention that my pay was not just from the messenger company, I also got tips from several of the clients when I delivered the packages. I also had some really interesting deliveries. One time, I delivered a box containing a beautiful new baseball bat to a woman just as she walked out the door from the police lock-up. It turns out that her husband was cheating on her. It turned into a huge social media thing. (Her story is told called Relentless by Todd172). I kept track of the news on my earbuds as I was working. Sure enough, the two idiots were found guilty that day. Not a surprise, but I began worrying about Julia. I tried to call her on her cell, but it went straight to voice mail. Maybe she was still busy with press conferences or meetings with the Partners. Either way, I had packages to deliver.

I had finished my day and needed to unwind. Instead of just going home to my crappy apartment on the wrong side of town I decided to treat myself. I had just earned a bonus for being the top delivery person for the quarter. I avoided the obvious lesbian clubs and bars because that would be where THEY would look. Instead, I chose a bar that was all inclusive. Honestly, I was not really looking for a hookup. I just wanted to relax with a drink and socialize a bit. Those plans went out the window when I spied the 5'4" honey blonde sitting with a mixed group at one of the tables. I watched her for a while. The guys in her group would dance with several of the other girls there, but never bothered to ask her to dance. Several other guys went up to her and were all rejected. I decided to take a shot. After all, it had been a long time since I had gotten laid.

Surprisingly, she accepted my offer. We danced a few fast dances, then a slow song came on. She began to turn away, but I pulled her back. She didn't refuse, and we enjoyed (at least, I enjoyed) the comfort of our bodies pressed against each other as we moved to the music. She eventually moved over to my table, and we chatted and danced several more times. No, she didn't go home with me, nor did I go to her place that night. Instead, she gave me her contact info ad suggested that we get together the next weekend. Three months later, I moved into her condo.

When I got home that evening, Julia was not there. That happened occasionally, but I was still nervous. I had tried calling a few mor times that afternoon, but it kept going straight to voicemail. That was odd, because she had never failed to call me back withing an hour or so. I showered from my long day of pedaling my bike through the congested streets of Manhattan. I noticed that Julia was still not home and had yet to contact me. Feeling more than a bit apprehensive, I put on my black Dri Fit long-sleeved shirt, black tight jeans, and combat boots. Yeah, it wasn't really sexy, but it was practical for what I would be happening. Just as I finished getting dressed, a news alert came on stating that the boys that Julia had been representing had been broken out of jail and were now fugitives. That did not bode well.

I opened my laptop and logged into the GPS site. Yes, the locket I gave Julia had a GPS tag in it. It only took seconds to find that she (or at least the locket) was on the other side of town. She had been at the same location for a few hours by that point. An hour later, I had all the information that was available for the property. I figured that this would not be easy, but I also figured that they would not be expecting what I would be bringing to them.

I rode my bike over to a storage facility that I had. The flat black 1969 GTO rumbled as it warmed up. I pulled it out of the unit and pushed my bicycle inside. As the GOAT idled, I checked the trunk. Two 9-mm handguns with 4 extra clips for each were tucked into the holsters. A 12-gauge cut down shotgun with the plug removed and 7 shells loaded was sitting on the floor. I added another 20 shells to the flack jacket I would be wearing. I didn't need the .243 caliber sniper rifle this time, so I took it out and hung it back on the wall. Last was the AR-15 with six extra clips. This had been modified for full auto of semi-auto, depending on the position of the switch.

The low growl of the GTO filled my ears as I idled up to the front of the house that Julia's GPS indicated that she was at. I shut off the engine after parking on the street. Getting out, I climbed a tree outside the wall to reconnaissance the terrain. Several armed guards roamed the grounds, and there was an armed guard at the gated entrance. Oh well. I didn't have the time to plan and execute a subtle entrance. It looked like I needed to do a frontal assault. I could do that.

The GTO slid slowly to a stop at the gate. The guard was suspicious until I showed him the pizza boxes. He never expected the bullet as he leaned in to verify that I had the right address. I jumped out of the car and went into the shack. Pushing the button. The gate began to open. I was back in the GTO and driving through before the gate was fully opened. By now, the security would be fully alert. The gunshot wouldn't have been ignored. I jumped out of the GOAT with my AR15 ready and began taking out anyone I saw. Yes, I had been trained as an MP in the military, but that was not nearly at the same level as the elite operators. Still, I did pretty well, all things considered. It was 1 against 20. Normally, someone with my training would have died. I did get shot several times and went down. The nanites did their job and let me get up to continue fighting. I think that it was the third time that the guards saw me go down, then get back up in normal condition that they freaked out. Several of them threw down their guns and began running away. The others didn't last too much longer.

I made my way into the house, following the GPS path on my phone. After clearing the first floor, I began making my way up to the second floor. There were still a few guards left inside the house. I was shot twice more before I managed to dispatch them and get to the room that Julia was supposedly being held in. Just as I was about to kick the door in, a hail of bullets tore through the hollow-core door. I was down again having just taken a dozen more hits. As I hit the ground, I looked up and noticed the security camera mounted above the door. No wonder they knew when and where to shoot.

Julia:

I watched in horror as I watched on the security monitor while Melissa took at least a dozen rounds into her body. I watched as she was thrown backwards by the force and landed on her back. I remembered that conversation where she told me what those assholes had done to her, and she showed me the results. OK, so maybe I wasn't to upset about them keeping her alive, but the rest of the experiments when they hurt her still pissed me off. Even though she said that she couldn't really be permanently injured, I still wasn't sure. I mean, she just took a dozen bullets! Granted, most of them hit the flack jacket she was wearing, but I don't know that the vest would stop them all. Also, there were several that hit her where the vest didn't cover. I started crying as I watched her lying there riddled with bullets.

I had done a masterful job on the case. There was no question that my clients would be found guilty, but I was able to create enough doubt about some of the witness statements and the police prejudice against their uncle that they weren't convicted of the more serious charges. Instead, they were convicted of lesser charges. Instead of being sent to prison for decades, they would probably be let out in about five years. That's a win considering what could have happened.

I was just leaving my office after meeting with the Partners and reviewing the case. They were ecstatic at the results. I was pretty much guaranteed a junior partnership before the year was out. That was actually two steps up for me. I was a junior associate at the time. The next step would be senior associate, then junior partner. I had just gotten to my car in the parking lot, when a black newer Dodge Charger screeched to a stop beside me. Before I could process the thought, two large men sprang from around the car beside mine, grabbed me, and pushed me into the back of the Charger. I was grabbed by another man as soon as I was in the car. The door was slammed shut, and the car accelerated away. I struggled futilely as my arms were pulled behind my back and the handcuffs were applied. My purse and briefcase were taken away from me and thrown out the window. Since my phone was in my purse, any way of tracking me was now gone. Melissa and I both had 'phone finder' on our phone in case of emergencies. So much for that. We drove to a large mansion that was surrounded by block walls and gates at every entrance. As we drove into the compound, I could see several armed guards walking around. I was taken from the car and led though the house and up the stairs. We went into what looked like a large home office. Carlos was sitting behind a large desk working on a computer. He ignored us as I was tied down to a chair. I tried to ask what was going on. He just mentioned that I had failed to get his two nephews released. I tried to explain that there was no way that could have ever happened, but I did get the charges reduced and got them the minimum sentence that was possible. He just ignored me. He finally got tired of hearing me plead my case. He walked over and put a ball gag in my mouth to shut me up.

I had been there for a few hours when I was shocked when his two nephews strode into the room. They were supposed to have been in jail awaiting sentencing. So far, nothing really bad had happened to me - yet. Still, I realized that this was not going to be good. Seriously, you don't kidnap a lawyer from one of the most prestigious law firms in the state, if not the nation, without having really bad intentions for them.

Carlos looked up when his nephews arrived.

"Good. You are here. Did you have any trouble getting out?"

"No. It was pretty easy. The guards you paid off let us out through the back door. The car was waiting for us like you said." Tony, the older one said.

"Good. The jet will be ready shortly to take you to Columbia. Unfortunately, you will need to stay there and never return to America. There is no Statute of Limitations for prison escapes. Still, you can live good lives down there helping with the family business."

"What about her?" Gino, the younger one, asked. "She was supposed to get us off, but she failed."

"You will be taking her with you. I have no doubt that she will be 'getting you off' during the flight down there. After that, I have made arrangements with some friends where she will be working in one of their whorehouses for the rest of her life." Carlos informed them. "I suggest that you use her as much as you can before the plane lands. After she begins her new 'career', you never know what nasty diseases she might catch."

"Awesome!" Tony exclaimed. "Can we start now?"

"No." Carlos insisted. "Wait until you get on the plane. I don't want to chance her DNA being found in here. I already need to get rid of that chair, then have this room completely cleaned. I don't want to have to deal with an additional mess."