Invisible Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I walked into the hallway and passed by the mirror there, I instinctively glanced at myself with mom's black lace bra tightly wrapped around my torso, her panties barely covering anything of my spent and dripping dick. I made my way to my room, took off mom's underwear and dropped face-down on my bed, and screamed loudly into my pillow.

I rested there until Carrie barged in about ten minutes later, dressed in her pajamas.

"Ten seconds," she giggled, "Are you kidding me?"

"I am sorry," I replied, sitting up, "I couldn't hold back any longer; that was so fucking hot and risky!"

"And with you gone, I had to get dressed all by myself again, which wasn't easy!"

"I am sure you managed," I said.

"Yeah well, you owe me... I am going to hit the shower; I'll be downstairs waiting for you, whenever you're ready."

I waited for her to get out of the shower, get dressed in her room and head downstairs; then I gave her - and myself - another five minutes. I put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt, forgoing my shower and headed down.

Carrie was sitting on the couch, watching TV, dressed in a black halter top and a short yellow skirt. When she saw me come in, she looked at me for a few seconds, then slid her ass towards the edge of the couch and raised her little, yellow skirt, exposing her naked bush.

"Where's mom?" I asked as I got down on my knees in front of her.

"Out back," Carrie replied as she opened her legs. Mom had quite the collection of little bonsai trees which she tended to almost daily; this usually took quite some time, so I bent my head down and started eating my sister's pussy.

Carrie squirmed and moaned and clearly enjoyed herself as I really took my time licking and playing with her lips, twat and clit. Luckily, she smelled minty fresh, and there was no sign of the two loads I had dumped inside of her earlier that day. After licking and eating her for about 12 minutes, we suddenly heard mom entering through the kitchen back door and moving into the kitchen, probably to wash her hands.

We were both a tad on edge, both of us ready to jump and get into a less compromising position at the first sign that she was coming our way. After twenty seconds or so, we heard her filling the sink and begin to do the dishes.

"Take off your clothes," Carrie whispered, as she propped herself up and took her top off.

"What?" I asked, taking my mouth off her twat for a second.

"I want us to be completely naked," she whispered. She unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor.

I didn't want to ruin the momentum we had going, so, a little hesitant, I quickly took off my sweat pants and my shirt and wriggled out of my boxers as I remained on my knees.

Meanwhile Carrie had unzipped her yellow skirt and was pulling her legs out of it. She threw the skirt on the floor beside me and pulled her legs apart as wide as they would go, presenting me with her young, luscious twat again.

"We must be crazy, mom's right there," I whispered as I dove in again.

Carrie edged me on. "Yeah, all she has to do is take three steps and she can see us."

"Crazy slut," I whispered as I inserted two fingers in her pussy and began fingering her, feeling my fat cock throb and veer up and down now that I was naked.

"Oh yeah, you bastard, make me cum..." Carrie whispered, rocking back and forth on the couch in sync with my fingering. Luckily the TV was overpowering whatever little noise we made. Carrie trashed violently, her body lifting itself off the couch repeatedly as her head powerfully yanked from left to right and back again. When she'd had about an orgasm and a half, she put her hand on my hand, indicating she'd had enough.

I gently pulled my fingers out of her and bent over to take her left nipple in my mouth, sucking gently on it. Completely out of breath, she stammered, "Cum on my face!"

Shocked, I poked my head up and asked, "What?"

"I want you to cum in my face... right here... right now!" she whispered, as she sat up and then slid off the couch onto her knees, next to me. A little hesitant, I got up, grabbed my half hard dick and started whacking off.

Just to be on the safe side, I asked, "Carrie, are you sure? I mean, I can just cum on your tits instead if you'd like."

"No," she panted, "It has to be on my face... all over my face, can you do that?"

"I can," I said as I was jacking off, aiming for the center of her slutty face.

I kept looking at her as her eyes switched back and forth between my face and my cock.

Even in this standing position it didn't take me long to jack myself to a finish; I began trembling on my feet and shaking uncontrollably. Carrie could tell I was about to unload, and edged me on by whispering, "Give it to me!"

One convulsion later, the cum burst from the tip of my purple, throbbing cock and splattered against Carrie's face. After splattering a rope across her left cheek, her nose and her mouth, I flung another one - equally fat and juicy - against her right cheek, right eye and forehead. A third one splattered against her nose and left cheek again. After that it was just dozens of drops which went all over her face, forehead and shoulders. Except for closing her eyes, Carrie remained completely still, waiting patiently for me to finish.

She carefully opened her right eye and smiled. "You done?"

"Yeah," I whispered, a wide grin on my face.

I picked up all of our clothes and whispered, "Come on, follow me."

She stumbled behind me as we made our way to the bathroom. Once there, she admired herself in the mirror, with just one eye.

"Jeez, that's a lot of cum," she said, truly impressed.

"I can't believe you let me cum in your face," I said, looking her up and down.

"Neither can I," she replied, still admiring herself, "This is like my third facial ever!"

That evening, her boyfriend came to pick her up. No doubt they were going to the movies and then out for drinks, or dancing, or whatever they did before they came home to fuck. As Tommy was three years older than Carrie and lived alone, they'd usually end up at his place. I was reading a physics book as Tommy talked to mom and dad; all of us waiting for Carrie to came down and honor us with her presence.

Truth be told, when she finally did, it was well worth the wait. She was wearing a red top, a black knitted sweater, black skirt with stockings underneath. In each hand she was holding a shoe, a black high heel in the left one and a burgundy flat model in her right.

"What do you think?" she asked Tommy as she held up both shoes.

"I don't know... the black one?" he replied, clueless as any other man would be.

"Great, now you're not sure either," she said, "I'll be right back."

As he headed towards the door, she signaled me with her eyes, as dad and Tommy laughed at the typical indecisiveness of women.

"Hurry up," Tommy grinned, trying to impress dad with his macho behavior, "The movie starts in thirty-five minutes!"

I chuckled, pretending to be amused, while in fact I was feeling pretty horny. I pretended to read for another minute or so, then excused myself, not giving a destination, nor reason for leaving the room. I hurried upstairs and smiled as I noticed Carrie's door wide open. As I walked in, I was baffled to see her butt naked on all fours on the bed, her ass towards the door, her clothes scattered across the floor.

I figured she'd prefer it if I didn't talk, and so I took off my pants and boxers, gave my already hard cock a few tugs and then got onto my knees on the bed, behind her. She didn't speak either and just waited for me to stuff my dick in her eager twat. Aside from a slow, deep moan, she didn't make any noise and just relaxed as I slid my cock in and out of her warm, juicy hole. I went slowly, as I didn't want to cum as quickly as the previous times. Carrie didn't seem to mind my slow tactic and just softly moaned as I fucked her for many, wonderful minutes.

Suddenly, however, Tommy yelled out from downstairs, "Carrie, let's go... we're going to be late!"

"Be right down," she yelled, momentarily suppressing her sexual enjoyment.

"Want me to speed up?" I whispered.

"No! Keep doing what you're doing!" she panted.

Another couple of divine minutes later, Tommy came out of the living room and into the hallway a second time, yelling, "Carrie! How long does it take to pick a pair of shoes?"

"Finish me off," she whispered as she briefly looked over her shoulder.

"I am cumming!" she yelled out, once I had picked up the pace and was fucking her for all I was worth; she could barely keep herself together long enough to say those three words. By now, I had been fucking her for well over ten minutes and she was primed to cum. It only took me twenty seconds or so of hard, deep fucking to make her reach her climax. Afraid of how much noise she was going to make, she pushed her head deep into her pillow, giving off some high pitch noises, hopefully only audible to me.

Those shrieking noises helped me reach my own climax. In the midst of her own, spectacular looking orgasm, I came and delivered a few final shoves, going a tad deeper than I had been, which caused her to climax and shriek even harder and louder. After dumping everything I had in my balls deep into her soaking wet twat, I collapsed on top of her and just lay there, panting heavily, trying to catch my breath.

Although Carrie was panting too, she knew Tommy's patience was wearing thin so she forced herself out of bed and began putting on her clothes again. Not bothering with cleaning herself up, she started first with her panties, then her bra and stockings, and finally her skirt and top. She stepped into her black high heels and carried her knitted sweater in her hand. She bent down, gave me a kiss on the forehead and said, "Gotta go, I'll text you later this evening!"

She literally stormed out of the room and hurried down the stairs.

"Ah finally," I heard Tommy say loudly, "You sure took your sweet time, come on, we gotta run!"

As they exited through the front door and were seen off by mom and dad, I looked up at the ceiling, still catching my breath and smiled widely. Soon after, I retreated to my own room, not wanting to be caught naked in my sister's bed.

I did get a text from Carrie later that evening, which read, "Practice is over! The real perversions start tomorrow!"

To be continued

12