Invisible Ch. 02

Story Info
Playing with fire.
7k words
4.56
10.6k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 05/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

And so, the games were afoot!

The following morning, Carrie walked into my bedroom and woke me up abruptly by yanking the curtains open, letting the sunlight in.

"Hey," I whined annoyed, barely able to open my eyes yet.

"Good morning," she said, remarkably cheerful.

"What are you doing here? Weren't you spending the night at Tommy's?"

"I did, and now I am back..."

I looked over at my alarm clock and said, "Jeez Carrie, it's 7.15... on a Saturday!"

"Whatever. Stop whining and go do your thing in the basement," she whispered as she left the room, "Meet me in the kitchen. Mom and dad will be up in fifteen minutes. Time to have some fun!"

She was clearly very horny and eager. That, of course, begged the question of how well Tommy had scratched her itch last night -- and if she'd even given him a fair chance.

With more pressing issues on my mind than Tommy's sex life, I got up, took a quick leak and then headed down to the basement, where I made myself invisible. Then, I snuck up and found Carrie sitting in the dining room, waiting for me -- wearing her regular clothes.

I gazed at her for a few moments, then walked closer and gently touched her left boob.

"Ah, you're here," she said, her hand reaching out and feeling around for my cock. Once she'd found it, she started stroking it, quickly making it rock hard. Meanwhile, she let me grope her tits through her top, to my heart's content.

We played with each other for another couple of minutes, until we heard the upstairs toilet flushing. Mom and dad always got up around 8am, no matter what day of the week it was. Whether they had tons to do, or nothing at all.

"Showtime," Carry whispered, obviously horny.

"Hop on and put it in my mouth," she added, tapping the table right in front of her. I didn't need to be told twice and so I quickly got on my knees, right in front of her. She slightly leaned forward and stuck out her tongue, feeling around for my cock. As soon as she could feel the tip, she slid her mouth down and started sucking me while she wrapped one of her soft hands around the fat base.

She continued doing that for another two minutes or so, until we heard the living room door open. Carrie promptly stopped and pretended to be reading the magazine that was on the table in front of her. Mom stumbled in first, followed by dad -- both of them still in their pajama's.

Not wanting them to walk up to the table and possibly bump into me, Carrie got up and walked up to them, greeting and hugging them. Meanwhile, I grabbed my dick and pumped it slowly, keeping it hard and fat for Carrie's return.

"Is your brother still sleeping?" mom asked.

"How should I know what that dweeb is up to?" Carrie whined.

"Hey... be nice," dad said as he and mom moved into the kitchen. Meanwhile, Carrie came back to the table and took her previous seat. I promptly began rubbing my dick all over her cheeks, her lips, her nose and her forehead. She was quivering, that's how horny she was.

"Yes daddy," she replied, unable to suppress a grin. God, she was a little slut.

"A dweeb, am I?" I whispered.

"Mmm, I guess you'd better punish me!" she dared me as she opened her mouth, tilting her head up slightly to where she assumed I'd have better access. I grabbed her head with both hands and slowly pushed my fat cock into her mouth.

While she kept her eyes on the kitchen, she allowed me to fuck her mouth, shallow at first... but gradually deeper and deeper. Eventually, I made her gag. Out of reflex, she pulled her head back and coughed. As soon as she let me, I slid my cock back in and continued fucking her mouth.

I made her gag and cough, over and over again. Carrie loved it and eagerly reopened her mouth, each time a little faster. Eventually however, we started drawing attention to ourselves. After about a minute, mom suddenly poked her head in and asked, "You okay there, sweetie?"

I let go of Carrie's head and pulled out, letting her answer the question.

"Yeah, I am fine," she replied, "Just got something annoying stuck in my throat."

I grinned, amused by her choice of words and then gently tapped my fat cock on her nose, right there, in front of mom. Needless to say, that Carrie had a hard time keeping a straight face.

"You want a cup of coffee?" dad asked from the kitchen.

"No, not right now, maybe later."

"You're joining us for breakfast, aren't you?" mom asked, referring to the fact that we always had breakfast in the patio, right next to the kitchen.

"Sure, just give me another minute, I'd really like to finish this," Carrie replied.

"Ok sweetie," mom whispered, turning back into the kitchen, assuming she was referring to her magazine article. I gently guided her head and my cock towards each other and began fucking her mouth again, only less deep this time.

Carrie occasionally flipped a page, although she wasn't reading a single word. With mom and dad constantly going back and forth between the kitchen and patio, Carrie couldn't afford to be seen with her pie hole wide open, so she strategically placed her left hand on her left cheek and tried to hide her mouth to the best of her abilities.

That made sliding my fat dick in and out more challenging, but I managed. Knowing that our parents were right there, only a few meters away, caused my dick to grow to monumental proportions. And with Carrie partially covering her mouth, she could now purse her lips and start exerting real pressure on my rock-hard cock and sensitive cock head. This greatly sped up my climax!

I was about to cum. As I didn't know what she wanted me to do, I gently tapped her shoulder, letting her know that it was time. Carrie immediately pulled her head back, letting my cock slip out of her mouth and started yawning -- or at least pretending to do so.

She raised both arms high above her head, tilted her head back slightly and opened her mouth as wide as she possibly could -- giving me almost unrestricted access for what was about to do. I caught on, wrapped my right hand around my throbbing dick and started jacking off, wildly, right above her wide-open pie hole.

With my twitching cock resting on her lower lip, I climaxed and dumped my morning load into my sister's slutty mouth. She made her 'yawn' last for thirteen seconds, which was two seconds longer than I needed to deposit all of my sperm onto her tongue. After I pulled away, she closed her mouth, swallowed and made a few smacking noises, as people sometimes do after a good yawn.

She was just being extra nasty for no reason. I loved it!

"God, I love being a slut," she whispered as she got up and walked into the patio, taking her seat next to mom. I hopped off the dining room table and snuck out, carefully making my way to the basement, where I made myself visible again.

Then, I snuck up to my room, where I put on some clothes and then came down, pretending I had just woken up. With all four of us now at the breakfast table, mom asked what each of us had planned for the rest of the day.

"Sunbathing," Carrie replied, "With the men out of the house, I can finally work on getting my tan even."

It was a well-known fact that she liked to sunbathe in the nude -- whenever she had the chance. "Men?" mom repeated surprised, turning to me, "Are you going out?"

"Yeah," I replied, playing along, as I assumed that Carrie had some sort of master plan here, "I am getting together with some friends to discuss quantum gravity in a..."

"Yawn," Carrie interrupted me, keeping up her role as the petulant sibling, "Boring!"

"Just make sure you wear a hat when you're out in the sun," I replied, turning my head towards my sister, "You wouldn't want to fry the only brain cell you've got left."

"Whatever," she replied, "Dork."

"Dimwit."

"Dweeb."

"Airhead."

"Cut it out, you two," mom intervened, putting an end to our fake dispute.

"How about you, hon?" dad asked, addressing mom.

"I don't have any plans so far, but..."

"I was hoping you'd join me," Carrie blurted out, "You could use a tan too!"

"Well, I could..." mom whispered, hesitating for a moment, "But just so you know, I am keeping my bathing suit on. Well, at least the bottom half."

"You girls have fun," dad said as he kissed mom on the forehead as he was about to leave, "Just make sure the neighbors don't get an eyeful, okay?"

"Don't worry daddy, I'll be good," Carrie said, lying through her teeth.

After breakfast, Carrie and I headed up to my room.

"So, what's with the whole sunba..." I started to ask.

"Do you think you can just pretend like nothing's wrong?" she interrupted me, as she slammed the door closed behind us and took off all of her clothes, just like that, in a matter of seconds.

"Wha... what's wrong," I asked, gawking at her as she sat down on the edge of my bed, opening her legs as wide as she could.

"What's wrong?" she replied, feigning anger, as she slid her right hand down in between her legs and gently started touching herself, "You called me a dimwit!"

"I... I..." I stammered, flabbergasted.

"And an airhead," she added, really rubbing her clit now.

"Yeah, well... you... you called me... a dork," I stammered, as I whipped out my fat cock, "And a dweeb."

"That's different, you ARE a dork... and a fucking dweeb!" she replied, as I noticed her index finger slipping into her pussy, "Isn't that right?"

"Ye... yes Carrie," I whispered submissively, stroking my hard dick.

"Don't you [gasp] think you owe [moan] me an apology?" she whispered.

"I am sorry, Carrie," I whispered, promptly.

"Not with words," she chuckled, as she glanced down at her twat, "Get down on your knees and apologize properly!"

I quickly took off my pants and boxers and dropped to my knees in front of her.

With a smug grin on her face, she leaned back on both hands and watched me go down on her, quite passionately. I ate her out for about six wonderful minutes before she spoke again. As I felt her body tensing up, she poked her head up and glanced down at me. Then, as orgasmic convulsions started rippling through her beautiful, naked body, she grunted, "You're such a... DWEEB!"

I ignored her insult and simply continued munching on her cunt until she was completely satisfied.

Afterwards, Carrie -- after catching her breath -- sat up and leaned forward, glancing down at my semi-hard cock. Without the slightest hesitation -- as if we'd been lovers for years -- she wrapped her right hand around it and started milking me, slow but with a firm grip.

As we looked each other in the eye, she brought her face close to mine and carefully placed her lips on mine. I couldn't believe she'd do that, after what I'd just done. But then, she quickly reminded me of exactly how nasty she was, as she forced my lips apart with her tongue and started French-kissing me, quite sloppily -- no doubt tasting herself quite strongly.

She'd barely been pumping my dick for two minutes when I started moaning and shuddering. Without breaking our lewd kiss, she reached out with her free hand, grabbed my pants and put them right in my line of fire. She then proceeded to milk me completely dry, jerking a massive load of spunk out of my balls, onto my jeans. When I was done, she broke the kiss, glanced down at the mess she'd made of my pants and grinned, "Apology accepted!"

I chuckled and leaned against the side of the bed, catching my breath for a moment.

"So, now can I ask... what's with the sunbathing?" I whispered.

"I've got a plan... it's so fucking kinky that I am getting wet just thinking about it," Carrie replied.

"Wanna let me in on it?"

"Not really, it's best if I keep you on a need-to-know-basis," she smiled, "Just make sure your balls are filled to the brim by 11.30 and come out to the pool area. You'll understand!"

Carry headed back down and spent the morning with mom, while I played with my dick as much as possible -- working up a big load for whatever she had in mind next. At around 10.30, I headed down to the living room, told mom that I was heading out and left through the front door -- only to sneak back in a few minutes later through the back door and head down to the basement.

There, I masturbated off and on again for about forty minutes, until it was time. I made myself invisible and then snuck through the hallway and kitchen, carefully making my way into the garden.

I found mom and Carrie, sitting on their tanning beds, talking. I alerted Carrie to my presence by pushing my rock-hard cock against her left cheek. She gasped softly.

"Time to put on some sunscreen," Carrie said, about five seconds later, as she reached back and unhooked the top of her bathing suit. After carelessly throwing it on the ground, in between the two tanning beds, she grabbed the bottle of sunscreen and squirted some in her hands.

As she slowly and sensually started rubbing her bare chest, I started pumping my dick very close to her face. I deliberately bumped my hand gently against her jaw a couple of times, just to let her know what I was doing. After about thirty seconds, Carrie squirted some more sunscreen on her hands and then handed the bottle to mom -- who looked around nervously, worried that someone might see her.

"Mom, relax... we're good, no one can see us," Carrie lied, "Come on, take off your top."

Still hesitant, mom reached back and started fidgeting with the clasp of her bikini top. That's when I realized I wasn't just going to dump a load on my slut sister -- I was going to see mom's big knockers as well!

And sure enough, there they were, just a few moments later. Mom's saggy, beautiful tits! The mere sight of them was enough to make me ejaculate. I gushed all over Carrie's chest. Rope after rope of gooey cum splattered against her skin, as her hands quickly mixed it with the sunscreen and rubbed it all over her tits, neck and stomach.

Mom, clueless to the whole thing, put some sunscreen on her hands and started rubbing it into her skin, first her arms, then her chest and big tits, then her face. God, that was so fucking hot. While I gawked at mom touching herself all over, I brazenly wiped my cock off on Carrie's cheek. She let me and simply continued applying sunscreen on her thighs and legs.

For the next two minutes or so, I idly tugged my flaccid dick as I gawked at the two of them applying more sunscreen. Carrie was the first one to finish up.

"Need anything from the kitchen?" she asked, as she got up.

"No thanks," mom replied, as she was rubbing her thighs and legs.

I followed Carrie into the kitchen.

"Fuck, that was a big load!" she giggled, as soon as we were alone.

"Thanks for making mom take off her top," I replied, ignoring her compliment.

"Yeah, you like her big tits, didn't you, you little perv," she whispered.

"Mmm," I moaned appreciatively.

When I noticed she was getting ready to go back outside, I asked, "So, now what?"

"Now... you eat me 'till you get hard again. Then, you fuck me... right in front of mom!"

"What? But... I don't... how..." I stammered.

"You'll figure it out," she replied as she walked back out into the garden.

I followed her back to her the tanning beds, where mom had finished applying sunscreen and was already sitting back, leaning against the back of her bed in it's half-upright position. Carrie laid down on hers, on her back, knees pulled up and turned her head towards mom, addressing her.

As the two of them started talking, I got down on my knees -- at the foot of Carrie's tanning bed -- and put my head in between her knees. Then, I reached out and carefully pulled the fabric of her bikini bottoms slightly out of the way, exposing her twat. I slowly bent my head further down and started licking her wherever my tongue could reach. Over the course of the next couple of minutes, Carrie gradually opened her legs a little more, giving me more room to work with.

After about eight minutes, I decided to get a little creative. I gently slid a finger up her cunt and fingered her for a little bit. She didn't even budge -- not even when I added a second finger. I even reached out with my other hand and groped her tits, while mom was looking straight at her. Again, the little slut didn't even blink or squirm...

Really wanting to get some sort of reaction out of her, I pulled my index finger out of her twat and gently slid it up her ass crack. When even that didn't make her flinch, I slipped my finger in and started wriggling it around, inside of her. Unfortunately, aside from letting out a soft gasp, she seemed completely unaffected and simply continued talking to mom.

Her unresponsiveness, not to mention the fact that I was having my way with her right in front of mom, caused my dick to get fat again in a record time. I got up -- not really motivated to keep 'pleasuring' her anyway and carefully kneeled down on the tanning bed besides her.

As soon as she realized that I was getting ready for the next part of her plan, she reached down and hooked her thumbs behind the thin waistband of her bikini bottoms.

"Would you mind if I..." she asked -- still looking at mom -- as she was already lifting her ass off the bed and taking off her bottoms.

"Uh, no... of course not," mom replied, acting cool, "Just keep 'm handy in case John or dad come home."

"Don't worry, mom. It's just us girls," Carrie lied, as she dropped her skimpy bottoms on the grass and turned her face upwards, looking away from mom.

"You're so carefree," mom sighed, admiring her, "Ah, to be young again."

Then, she gently touched her sunglasses -- slightly adjusting them on her face -- and then readjusted her tanning bed, so she could recline all the way back. Probably not comfortable with looking at Carrie when she was totally naked, mom turned her face upwards.

This provided me with an opportunity to slide in, under Carrie's knees, and wedge my dick up against her willing and wet twat. I scooted a little closer and slowly stuffed the tip in. After repeating this maneuver a couple of times, I was ball's deep in my sister slutty cunt.

I fucked her slowly and gently for several wonderful minutes. And, because I was invisible, I was able to fondle Carrie's tits, while blatantly staring at mom's knockers -- with complete impunity. Cumming like that would have been enough for me, but not for Carrie... she decided to push her luck.

Suddenly, she took a deep breath and asked, "So, where do you think John really went?"

"I don't know," mom replied, turning her head towards us, "Why? Do you know something?"

I continued staring at mom -- her legs, her face and especially her tits -- as I continued shafting Carrie, slowly, but as deep as I could, without raising suspicion.

"No," Carrie replied, surprisingly focused for someone who had an 8-inch cock up her twat, "But there's something weird about that guy... admit it."

"I don't know," mom whispered, looking back up -- trying to avoid the issue.

"Oh, come on mom, admit it. He's a dweeb!" Carrie whispered, causing my cock to twitch.

"Carrie, he's your brother," mom whispered.

"I know, but that doesn't mean he's not a dweeb... come on, admit it!"

Mom paused for a moment, then shrugged her shoulder and chuckled, "Yeah okay, maybe he's a bit of a weirdo!"

I couldn't believe it! Mom had just called me a weirdo! I violently shuddered and slammed my pelvis into my sister, who braced herself by grabbing the top of the tanning bed with both hands. Wanting to get back at her, for squeezing an insult out of mom, I grabbed Carrie's legs and began pushing her knees towards her face.

Anxiously, she turned her face towards mom, as she rocked back and forth, enjoying my extra deep thrusts. Realizing that, if mom looked up at her now, she wouldn't be able to explain herself, Carrie's panic quickly turned into pure lust. Throwing caution to the wind, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue out as far as possible, being as lewd and as nasty as she knew how.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers
12