Invisible Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I continued fucking her slowly, I maneuvered myself onto my knees and leaned slightly into her as I pushed her knees further down onto her chest. In that position, my huge tip had no trouble bumping against her cervix with every thrust.

Eventually, I was lying completely on top her, driving my dick into her wide-open twat. It didn't take long for both of us to climax. As she started shuddering underneath me, she retracted her tongue, but kept her mouth open -- her head still turned sideways. A simple, casual glance from mom was all it would take to get her into a shitload of trouble!

I put my mouth next to her ear and gasped, "You fucking slut!"

"Weirdo," she gasped, barely able to keep herself from moaning as I was shooting my load deep inside of her. For the next twenty seconds or so, we shuddered and quivered in complete silence.

When I was done dumping my cum inside of her, I promptly stopped moving altogether. I am pretty sure Carrie's orgasm wasn't quite over yet, but I didn't care. I was already thinking of a way to get back at her for calling me 'a dweeb' and tricking mom into calling me 'a weirdo'.

I got off of her -- thereby allowing her to move her legs into a less compromising situation -- and took a few steps towards the head of her tanning bed. After gently squatting down, I began dragging my half-hard cock all over her face -- realizing she couldn't throw a tantrum, with mom right there.

She didn't even budge and just let me rub my wet tip all over her cheeks, nose, forehead, her chin and even her lips. Even when I stuffed my flaccid dick in her mouth, she eagerly started sucking on it, cleaning it extensively, licking and swirling her tongue all over.

When I felt I had 'punished' her enough, I stepped away and laid down on the grass, several meters away from mom and Carrie. I dozed off almost immediately.

Carrie's voice woke me up about forty-five minutes later.

"John, you out here? John? John?" she whispered, carefully walking about the garden.

"Yeah, what?" I said, looking over at mom's empty tanning bed.

"Where are you?"

"Over here... about five paces to your right," I said stretching and yawing. She started moving towards me, until she bumped into my leg. She promptly squatted down and felt around for my dick, which was -- courtesy of the nap I'd just taken -- almost fully hard.

Once she'd located it, she wrapped her left hand around the root and started pumping my shaft with her right one, hard and fast.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she chuckled eagerly.

"Jesus Carrie," I moaned, "Where's mom?"

"Inside, fixing us a sandwich," she replied, taking her hand off my cock and swiftly straddling me.

"What the..." I whispered as I gawked at her naked, smoking hot body bouncing up and down, "What if mom comes out?"

"So? She'll see me humping the grass," she replied, running both hands through her hair, stretching her body, making my cock grow even harder.

Clearly eager to get me to cum as quickly as possible, she added, "Seriously, she's as dumb [moan] as a rock [moan]. You could cum [moan] in her face [moan] and tell her it's raining!"

"What the fuck?" I groaned, shocked.

"Yeah, you [moan] like that picture, don't [moan] you?" she grunted.

"Shit... oh shit," I sighed.

"There [moan] we go," she chuckled, feeling me tense up and shudder underneath her.

I groaned softly as I shot my load up her willing twat, again, and put my hands on her naked tits. She giggled, quite pleased with how fast she'd made me cum, and put her hands on top of mine, helping me knead and squeeze her tits. Needless to say, I had an amazing orgasm, again...

After I was done convulsing and panting, Carrie got off of me, my cum running down her right inner thigh and said, casual as shit, "So, now that that's taken care of, I think I'll go and see if mom's finished with our sandwiches yet."

And with that, she turned and walked away. I quickly jumped up and caught up with her, briefly touching her shoulder to let her know where I was.

"Tagging along?" she grinned, without stopping, "Good, you can watch your spunk drip out of my cunt while I am eating."

"Slut," I whispered.

"Yes I am," she whispered melodiously, almost singing, as we walked into the kitchen.

Mom, who had put her top back on, was standing at the kitchen counter, chewing as she'd just taken a bite from her sandwich.

As soon as she saw us -- well, actually just Carrie -- she quickly swallowed and said, a tad frustrated, "Could you please put on your bikini? Sunbathing in the buff is one thing, but I don't need to see you naked when I am eating."

"Fine... jeez, in a minute... could you be more of a prude," Carrie replied as she grabbed a bite from the sandwich mom had prepared for her and then walked back out. About thirty seconds later, she came back in, wearing both her top and bikini bottoms.

"There, happy?" she asked belligerently, as she took another bite from her sandwich.

"Better," mom simply replied.

I leaned in towards Carrie and whispered in her ear, "I'll be in my room."

Then, I tiptoed out of the room and headed up, to take another nap.

Several hours later, I was awakened by the squeaking of the floor boards in my room. When I opened my eyes and sat up -- fortunately without making any noise -- I noticed mom walking up to the bed with a laundry basket full of my clothes.

I quickly pulled my legs out of the way and kept as quietly as I could. None the wiser, she put down the hamper and started taking out piles of clothes and putting them in my wardrobe.

I watched her like a hawk. She still had her bathing suit on and a small sarong wrapped around her waist. The red sarong was there, more for show than anything else, as it was almost completely see-through -- despite it being adorned with flowers in different colors and sizes.

Instinctively, I reached for my half-hard cock and started gently tugging it -- ogling mom's legs, ass and rack in the process. Suddenly, Carrie rushed into my room as well, nervously looking around -- probably looking for me. She must have been worried about me getting discovered.

As she made small talk with mom, she scampered over to my bed and while mom's back was towards us, she started feeling around for me. She quickly located one of my knees and moved onto my hard dick -- which I was still pumping -- from there.

Once she realized that I was jacking off to mom, she grinned for a moment, then turned around and asked, "I am going to take a shower. Unless you want to go first?"

"Considering how long you usually take, yes, I think I just might," mom quipped.

"Go on then, I'll finish up here," Carrie replied.

"Thanks love," mom replied as she walked out of my room, heading for the bathroom.

"You're welcome," Carrie whispered, as she turned towards me -- at least towards where she assumed I was.

"For what?" I asked, still slowly pumping my dick.

"You know, for a genius, you can be fucking dense sometimes," Carrie whispered, "Mom is going to take a shower in a few minutes. She'll be naked... if you're interested in that sort of thing!"

"Right," I said, jumping up from the bed and slapping Carrie's butt as I walked past her. She moaned appreciatively as she reached for the laundry basket.

I rushed out of my room and carefully snuck into the bathroom, through the half-open door. Mom had just stepped into the shower and was turning on the water. I cautiously stepped closer, pumping my hard dick. I could hardly wait for her to turn around -- and show me her naked body.

About ten seconds later, she turned around -- instantly making my cock twitch in my hand. So, there I was, gawking at mom's big and saggy tits and her neatly trimmed bush. Although Carrie's body was much tighter and fitter, I had no trouble whatsoever getting my rocks off, barely two minutes later.

I shot my load across three floor tiles while I watched mom lathering herself up. After I was empty, I waited for her to start washing her hair, so that her eyes would be closed and quickly snuck out -- leaving my freshly deposited cum right where I'd shot it.

In the hallway, I found Carrie blocking my path.

"Hi," I whispered, letting her know I was there.

"Had a good wank?" she inquired.

"Yes, thank you," I replied, as I reached out and touched her tits through her bikini top.

"I am leaving for Tommy's after my shower," she said, looking down at her tit getting molested.

"Swing by my room and I'll come with," I replied, tiptoeing away from her.

And so, about an hour later, Carrie walked into my room, wearing a short, black skirt and a white crop top. White sneakers and cute, little, matching socks completed her ensemble.

"How do I look?" she asked, looking around for any sign of me.

"Gorgeous," I whispered truthfully. She promptly turned her head towards the sound of my voice, and I could see from her facial expression that that was not the answer she'd hoped for.

"And also like a bit of a slut," I added.

"Only a little bit?" she grinned playfully.

I walked up behind her, grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. She gasped lustfully.

"Fine, you're a big, fat, fucking slut! Is that what you want to hear?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," she gasped, reaching back with her right hand, quickly finding my dick.

Man, she was raunchy.

As she started tugging my half-hard cock, I whispered, "So, about this field trip..."

"Just assume that I want you to use, abuse and pester me every chance you get, okay?"

I promptly let go of her hair, yanked her black skirt down, then reached under her top to unclasp her bra and squatted down -- causing my dick to slip out of her hand.

I raised her left foot just long enough to take off her sneaker, as well as her sock. Then, I stood back up again and pushed her sock into her mouth, which opened up surprisingly easy.

"Like this?" I asked, taking a step back and admiring the damage I'd done in just five seconds.

She spat out her sock and whispered, "Perfect!"

After getting dressed properly again, Carrie headed down and walked into the kitchen to say goodbye to mom. Of course, I was right behind her. While she was giving mom a hug, I put my right hand under her skirt from behind and wriggled my index finger past her panties, into her ass. She squirmed ever so gently, but just continued the hug.

A few minutes later, as we were walking through the park on our way to Tommy's place, I noticed two elder ladies sitting on one of the wooden benches. I nudged Carrie towards them as I whispered in her ear, "Stop right in front of them. Pretend you're tying your shoelaces."

Carrie did as I asked and got down on her right knee, right in front of them and started fumbling with her left sneaker. I promptly stepped up to her face and pushed my half-hard dick in between her lips, into her hot, little mouth. For the next fifteen seconds, she allowed me to fuck her face, right in front of our audience of two.

Up until now, they hadn't paid much attention to Carrie -- aside from a casual glance. But that quickly changed as soon as she switched knees, causing my dick to slip out of her mouth. As she started fidgeting with her right shoe lace, I stuffed my dick -- which had grown considerably in the last twenty seconds -- back in her mouth.

As my big cock started clogging up Carrie's throat, she began gagging with nearly every thrust. The elder ladies quickly caught on and paused their conversation, staring at my slut sister, with confusion and revulsion. Carrie, realizing she had their full attention now, started laying it on extra thick.

She opened her mouth wider and did her best to be as loud as she could, ""Gah, gah, gah!"

You should have seen the looks on our audience's faces. After being as nasty as she could be for about twenty more seconds, Carrie stood up and moved off -- skipping playfully instead of simply walking.

"You're so bad," I whispered, catching up with her.

"Oh bro, you ain't seen nothing yet," she said. It sounded like a promise, and I realized 'poor Tommy' was probably going to get the short end of the stick.

When we arrived at his place, Carrie rang the doorbell.

"Here we go. Have fun," she whispered.

"You too," I replied as Tommy opened the door.

I slithered in along with her and found a quiet place to stand as the two of them frenched for about half a minute. When she finally broke the kiss, she looked at him and said, "I am so fucking horny. I want to masturbate for you. Would you like that?"

"Fuck yeah," Tommy gasped as he took out his already hard cock, watching my sister kick off her sneakers.

"Ok, but no touchy, okay?" she giggled. The poor guy never even had a chance...

He sat down on the couch, wrapped his hand around his cock and gawked at Carrie as she started coiling and twisting her body to whatever tune she had in her mind. She quickly took off her crop top, and continued dancing in her bra and skirt for about two minutes.

Then, I walked up behind her, put my arms around her and cupped her tits, right in front of her boyfriend. She let me, and quickly took off her skirt. After dancing around for a little while longer and letting me grope and touch her wherever I wanted, Carrie suddenly turned her back towards Tommy and bent over.

She reached back and put both hands on her ass cheeks, jiggling them around for her boyfriend's viewing pleasure. However, by getting into this particular position, I was also able to stuff my hard cock in her mouth and make her suck me -- while Tommy was busy jacking off to her ass.

A few minutes later, she took off her bra and panties in quick succession and got down on her knees in the middle of the living room, facing Tommy. After fondling her tits and rubbing her pussy for a little bit, she got on all fours -- or should I say three, as she continued rubbing her clit with her right hand.

Realizing she was presenting me with an opportunity, I promptly got on my knees behind her and pushed my hard dick into her surprisingly wet twat. She moaned and started rocking back and forth in front of her clueless boyfriend. Because Carrie's hand was still between her legs, Tommy assumed that all the rocking and moaning was self-inflicted.

Barely a minute later, Tommy suddenly slid off the couch and got on his knees in front of her, undoubtedly getting ready for his big finale.

"You gonna [moan] cum for me [grunt] baby?" Carrie asked, looking up at him -- as I was still fucking her, slow and deep.

"Fuck yeah," he shouted as he started convulsing and dumped a rather big load onto his own living room carpet. Realizing Tommy was somewhat distracted, I really laid into Carrie, jackhammering my dick into her, deeper, and a lot harder than before.

I managed to make myself cum, shooting my load up her silly, adulterous twat. She herself was nowhere near an actual orgasm, nor did she seem to care. As Tommy slumped down against the front of the couch, Carrie remained in her lewd position and pretended to masturbate for a little while longer, until I was completely done with her, back there.

She then scooted over and sat down, next to Tommy, in front of the couch. She grabbed the remote and switched on the TV. As I laid there, catching my breath, in the middle of his living room, Tommy slowly reached out his right hand and started running it through my sister's hair.

Four or five minutes later, I noticed him lowering his hand and gently cupping her left tit, squeezing it ever so gently. Almost immediately, Carrie grabbed his hand, and tenderly but firmly removed it from her tit as she softly turned her head towards him and whispered, "Down boy!"

I don't know why, but I felt like this was my queue. I quickly got on my knees and scooted over, right next to Carrie. Slowly, I cupped her right tit and squeezed it quite hard. Half expecting her to escort my hand away from her tit as well, I waited for a few seconds.

Fortunately, Carrie had no intention of stopping me and just kept staring at the TV. I know it sounds strange -- especially after fucking her in front of her boyfriend, only minutes before -- but I felt empowered, being allowed to do exactly what Tommy had been denied, just seconds before.

I continued squeezing her tit, quickly moving on to the other one as well. Pretty soon, her nipples were hard as pencil erasers, and I could tell from her breathing and her facial expressions that she was getting uncomfortably horny. Yet, she didn't object or try to stop me in any way.

Suddenly, I moved my right hand down in between her legs. As she opened her knees a bit wider, I realized that she wasn't going to stop me down there either. Emboldened, I pushed two finger tips against her little entrance and made sure I was looking at Tommy when I wriggled them in.

I started moving them back and forth, fingering her in front of her oblivious boyfriend. I really took my time and made sure she enjoyed every second of what I was doing. She kept perfectly still, except for some minor involuntary jolts and convulsions.

After fingering her for several long and intense minutes, I could tell she was getting ready to cum. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, ever so softly, "You're such a slut!"

She gasped as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She shook all over as her pussy contracted over and over -- her climax ravaging her body.

Her warm juices coated my hand and began soaking the carpet underneath her. To top it all off, I leaned in and planted my lips onto her wide-open mouth, jamming my tongue down her throat. Her body tensed up even more as she began returning the kiss.

Because of everything that was going on with her body right now -- I was also still tugging one of her nipples -- she could no longer keep quiet and grunted, rather loudly, around my tongue.

"You okay sweetie?" Tommy asked, luckily paying more attention to the TV than to his girlfriend getting her mouth, tits and twat violated.

"Fine [grunt] just a cramp," Carrie blurted out, after briefly breaking our kiss, keeping her voice surprisingly in check, for someone in the midst of a powerful orgasm. As I planted my mouth back onto hers, Frenching her anew, I continued my assault on her pussy and her tits.

Tommy whispered something -- probably something endearing and compassionate -- but neither of us cared, or was listening, as Carrie's orgasm lingered on. When it was over, about thirty seconds later, she gasped and started catching her breath.

I pulled my fingers out of her and pushed them against her mouth. Slightly reluctant, she parted her lips and allowed me to slide my foul fingers into her slut mouth. She sucked her own juices off of them, cleaning them quite thoroughly.

Feeling as if I'd taken advantage of her enough for the time being, I crawled over to a small, dark corner of Tommy's living room, where I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep. I had a feeling I was going to need my strength, a few more times, before my sister's 'date' was over...

12