Invisible Girl - An Erotic Romance Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she had to run away--get as far from this unholy scene as possible--wipe it from her memory! This was not happening! But her feet remained rooted to the floor and she found herself unable to look away. She stared and stared, the image of what the little whore was doing, the obscenity of it, burning itself into her mind. And right alongside of it images of his--Peter's--face in the dim light: the look of blissful pleasure, the affectionate, loving expression as he looked down at the little whore and stroked her hair.

How can he look at her like that, she thought. It's me he loves, me he wants! Me--Jane!...Not that little whore!

And then...what was that? Why was he throwing his head back and crying out? Why were his hips shaking like that?

She continued to watch as Peter raised the little whore to her feet and embraced her. Heard him murmur something about not wanting her to have to stand on her bad foot too long. Listened to the little whore giggle as Peter picked her up in his arms then gently laid her down on the carpet. Watched, her mouth dry, as he took off the rest of his clothing, lay down next to the little whore and began to kiss and caress her...remove the rest of her clothing...and roll on top of her.

At this she could stand no more, and fled back the way she came. In the back room she struggled into her red dress and then stormed out the door, deliberately slamming it behind her. She hoped they heard it. She wanted to scream. But she made herself wait until she was back in her car and speeding away.

Then she screamed and screamed and screamed.

Jane and Peter failed to hear the door slam, as they were making a great deal of noise themselves.

She parked her car in the driveway as usual, but didn't get out. She sat there, staring out into the darkness beyond the windshield, her chest still heaving with fury. The little whore, that little fornicator! She was trying to steal Peter away, sullying him with her nasty, whoring little tricks.

She must be stopped.

12