Invisible Juice Ch. 02

Story Info
He seeks out the sexy officer Melissa...
1.6k words
4.42
14.1k
26
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked down the street and passed by others without even being noticed. The drink was keeping him invisible, he had an extra needle of the mix just in case he turned back to normal. He walked and stopped at a crosswalk. A woman walked up beside him as he smiled at her tight blouse and pants. He walked behind her and got close enough to breath on her neck.

She looked around and no one was there but she felt his breath on the side of her neck. She felt hands on her hips and spun around looking. He grabbed her blouse and tore it open exposing her bare breasts. She screamed as her pants were torn and yanked down. She ran away topless and in her pink thong and he laughed.

He continued towards where he was headed to as he left all the other hot women alone. He stepped into the elevator at the apartment building and hit the floor he needed. The doors closed as the elevator began its ascent. It came to a stop on the next floor. The doors opened and a woman stepped inside it. He looked at her mini shirt, tight blouse and exposed cleavage. She was on her cell phone talking about an apartment that was open for rent. The elevator again began to go up as he eyed her long black hair, big tits and nice ass. He hit the stop button and the elevator car jerked to a stop

She fell against the wall, dropping her cell phone and shattering it. She looked around and opened the door for the emergency phone, the cord was cut. She slammed the door shut as she looked around the elevator. He watched her move around as he moved around making sure not to bump into her. His dick grew hard just watching her move around. His thoughts were taking over as he smiled as he waited for the right time to act.

Her name is Lindsey, she is the building manager. She has never been stuck in the elevator and didn't know what to do. She realized she had dropped her phone and looked around for it on the floor. She squatted down to get her phone and her blouse dropped giving him a down blouse shot. He smiled as he took advantage of her position.

Lindsey felt hands grab her head and pull forward as she felt his cock slide between her lips. She looked around as she was slid back and forth on his rock hard dick. He grabbed her blonde hair and used it to pull her back and forth as her lips felt great. She lost her balance and fell to her knees as her mouth kept getting fucked by the unseen cock.

Lindsey soon felt something warm shooting into her mouth. She swallowed his cum as he got off as fast as she could. He finished and shoved her backwards onto her ass. He tore her blouse open and yanked her bra down exposing her large breasts. Lindsey looked down in shock as her clothes were torn off. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her out from the elevator wall. She struggled as she was forced backwards and pinned to the floor. Her mini skirt was hiked up showing her black thong as he slid it over exposing her pussy.

She felt the cock enter her tight body as her legs her lifted up and on his shoulders. He slid back and forth as he fucked her. She began to moan as her mind gave in and let him have his way with her. He thrust deep as he could into her hole over and over as her cum spurted out with each thrust. Lindsey was lost as she let him just bang her like a slut.

Soon she felt the warm feeling inside her slit. He grunted and laughed as he got off inside her. She looked around and fainted as he laughed louder. He pulled out and sat her up in the corner of the elevator as she sat unconscious. He slapped his dick across her face leaving cum on it. He used her bra to tie her wrists to the handle that ran around the elevator. Then he tore her cum soaked thong off and put it in her mouth as he wiped off his cock with her hair. He smiled and started the elevator again. He was off for the one he was really wanting to get.

The elevator dinged and stopped as the doors opened he stepped out. Lindsey was left tied up and exposed for someone to find. He walked down the hallway towards her apartment and already was horny just thinking about fucking her. Her apartment wasn't too hard to find since he walked into her office at the police station and found the address on and envelope on her desk.

He stood at the door looking at it and knowing who was on the other side. He tried the door knob but it was locked. He knocked and waited. He heard footsteps walking towards the door and then the sound of the door unlocking. He got ready as the door opened and Melissa stood in nothing but a towel. She looked around as he slid past her into her apartment. She locked the door back up and went to walk away as he made his presence apparent.

She felt hands grab her shoulders and force her back against the door. She struggled as her towel fell to the floor exposing her thirty two year old body. Melissa looked down at her double D's and naked legs as she couldn't move. She went to scream but he locked lips and kissed her as his tongue invaded her mouth.

Her handcuffs were picked up off the stand by the door. He spun her around and handcuffed her hands behind her as he shoved her against the door and kicked her legs apart. Melissa begged for him not hurt her as he laughed in her ear and kissed the back of her neck, turning her on. He reached up and squeezed her breasts as he continued kissing her neck. Melissa felt herself get moist as he continued his foreplay.

His dick was hard as he slid it between her ass cheeks. He slid it up and down as he continued his teasing of her neck and breasts. Melissa tried to cry for help but could only moan as he made her horny. Her training disappeared as her body made her mind think of nothing but dick. He then slid his cock into her tight asshole and began ass fucking her as she moaned. Melissa liked anal and not too many people knew that, he didn't but he wanted to fuck her holes as much as he could.

He fucked her ass fast and deep as her moans filled her apartment. She got off as he fucked her good, but he too got off and filled her ass up. She looked down with flushed cheeks. Melissa had just been ass fucked by an unseen person. He pulled out of her ass and spun her around. He shoved her forward as she tripped and fell over the arm of her recliner. Her pussy was exposed and her legs were already spread as she looked back. He smiled as he grabbed her hips and rubbed his cock up and down her wet slit making her moan as it felt great.

He couldn't resist anymore and shoved his dick into her wet pussy. Melissa moaned loudly as he began fucking her fast and deep. She closed her eyes and took it as she was loving every second of the rough sex. He held her hips and slammed into her as her cum dripped to the carpet. Never before had she experienced such sex, by an unseen person. Melissa was his toy for the moment.

Melissa got off again and moaned loudly as her cum had a steady little stream to the floor. He wasn't stopping until he had his fill of the tight officers body. He picked up the pace making her moan more as his cock went deeper into her body. He laughed as Melissa begged him for him not to stop as she was building up another big orgasm. He slapped her ass cheek over and over as she told him she was a bad girl and to spank harder, so he did as she asked leaving a red hand print on her ass.

An hour or so had passed as he was pounding the sexy police officer in her apartment. Melissa was worn out and exhausted. Her pussy was taking the rough sex as her cum spurted with each thrust out of her tight hole. Finally it happened, her pussy lips tightened around his dick and the biggest orgasm she ever had hit. She moaned and squealed loudly as he loved the feeling of her pussy lips being tight around his cock. He couldn't stop himself as he got off and shoved deep as he could as his cum filled her womb. Melissa smile as she felt the warm rush of his sperm inside her.

He stopped and pulled out as she passed out, bent over the recliner arm. Cum oozed from her pussy as he took a pic with his phone. He walked around and jerked off in front of her face. He got off and sprayed her face with his cum as he recorded it and laughed. He left her apartment and stepped back on the elevator and found Lindsey still tied to the rail. She was unconscious but had marks on her thigh in marker from those who took advantage of her in the elevator. He laughed as he used the elevator and walked away from the building and into the night. He was good for now but knew he wasn't done using his invisible power yet.