Invisible Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpete
cpete
1,724 Followers

"Eric is married?" Mom asked

"Yep, and they are gonna have a kid."

"Oh, I am so sorry Kelly." Mom replied, coming out of the kitchen with a bottle of wine.

Mom placed two glasses on the table. "Did you talk to your dad about moving in?"

I had been living with Mom since the divorce, but her place was kinda small for two people. Dad had really taken what I had done to Eric and the divorce hard. Eric was like the son he always wanted.

"Yeah, I spoke to Dad." I said pouring a glass. "Dad said the same thing; he loves me and will pay for first three month's rent, plus security deposit on a place of my own." I took a deep drink. "But Dad feels 'uncomfortable' when there is someone who cheated living in his place."

Mom poured herself a glass. "Well that's Okay, it will be just us girls for now. No one knows what the future holds."

As I held the glass of wine in my hand and looked around the small condo, my face was reflected in the wine bottle and I knew I had screwed up my future big time

+++++

If you made it thru both Chapters to the end-I appreciate your patience. While all my tales are pure fiction, there was a workplace violence incident where the janitorial staff --at great risk to themselves, thwarted the gunman by knocking him down the stairs using a cleaning cart and then delayed him enough for other workers to evacuate the building by blocking the stairway with a large copier machine. Thanks for reading.

cpete
cpete
1,724 Followers
12