All Comments on 'Invisible Man Ch. 02'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
SHE IS BEING TOO EZ ON HERSELF

she fucked up past, present and future, TK U MLJ LV NV

RagnaarRagnaaralmost 7 years ago
To Kelly

Eat schmid and die.*****

Good job Pete...

dissmissdissmissalmost 7 years ago

Well done if a little short.

Loved the bit when Kelly spouted off about being in therapy and has forgiven herself and needs Eric to see her for the person she really is. Starlites response is absolutely spot on.

Another 5 * ..... come back with another one soon.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Nothing better for LW's readers than a story like this...

Nothing better for LW's readers than a story like this to enlighten our day...thank you...4*

revkilljoyrevkilljoyalmost 7 years ago
4 stars.

Why was this story in two parts?

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 7 years ago
I liked the start of the story

The first 3 pages of chapter one. After that I feel it degenerated into parody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NOT GOOD

People that have enjoyed this will enjoy romance novels even better.This is a sex site for sex lovers not revenge and mayham.Have no idea why so many here love this kind of story here.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 7 years ago
Dear Anonymous - What are you? Fifteen?

It appears to somehow have escaped your notice that some of the very best stories on this site have little if any actual sex in them. Deal with it.

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago
I haven't read a single word of the story

But I already owe you a BIG thank you. You published your story on consecutive days and that means a hell of a lot to the readers (something I had not fully realized until now)

So onto the story.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 7 years ago
Well Done

I loved this story!

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Not Good, Anonymous?

It concerns you that LW stories like this are read and commented on favourably. You say "This is a sex site for sex lovers not revenge and mayhem."

The point is that readers come here because they don't wish to be seen reading True Detective or Western or other stories where revenge and mayhem are standard fare. That would be embarrassing. Here, they can say they are reading the story for its pornographic content and nobody will know that it is not sex but violence that really turns them on.

Lue

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago
Well,

It isn't so much a sex site as a site about passion. And since every single instance of adultery has sexual betrayal as a key feature, yes, sex is part of every one of these stories.

Now it does not have every single rub, moan, grunt and squirt that you happen to relish. Okay. Find a story which has more of that. There are literally tens of thousands of stories here.

Generally the authors put up front that a story doesn't have a lot of sexual content. Cpete made a mistake by not doing so. No need to harsh on his story because you needed to find a different story for you date with your sock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

In the end, I didn't feel any tension or emotion from this part. ***

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
Softly as cpete's paladin buffoon leaves us

The ending was pro forma pat and punctilious. It happens. Remember ' Star Wars ' cheesey conclusion with Luke and Hans getting medallions draped round neck by fresh and dewy Carrie Fisher for turning Death Star into scrap ?

The climax went past tense toot suite. All that remained was quip spiced prologue. Honors were duly bestowed to those who deserved it, the resident libertine was humbled and her illusions squelched . The ending was requisite that cpete could rest , so as to dream and beget his next hero of the dazed.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 7 years ago
Nice story

Loved the humorous ending. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Coming from cpete

This is a let down

phill1cphill1calmost 7 years ago
Read more like an epilog

No real umph to this chapter. More like an epilog to the first chapter.

As to FD45's comment: Lit-EROTIC-a.com is the name of the site, which suggests that stories are erotic. There's even a section called NON-Erotic. So, I think there is some merit to criticisms about lack of eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
4*s

Liked the story very much. Gave you 4*s. So much good entertainment, 😁lol.

I see you use real life incidents in your stories,cpete. How about one with the lying, obnoxious millionaire that runs for president and wins......

Oh, nevermind . I've been told that movie was already made in Hollywood. Back in the 1930's, 😅😅😅.

Cpete, thank you for the story.

AMerryman

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
So Much Truth Here

I was an "invisible" boy growing up, evolved into an "almost visible" young man, and only became truly "visible" when I found myself divorced in my 50s. Like Kelly's dad said, the women come out of the woodwork, they know what they want, and they aren't shy about asking for it! I got lucky and found a mate to grow old with (check out my own short offering in Romance).

Then there's the "tick tock" of the female biological clock. Yes, women can bear children these days well into their 40s, but the risk of problems increases sharply as menopause approaches. It does make husband-hunting in your 30s quite a challenge, as many "career-first" women are discovering.

And then we throw into the mix self-centered, selfish cunts like Kelly. If Eric wasn't good enough for her before her clock started ticking loudly, of course he wouldn't be good enough to keep around when she discovered her clock was broken beyond repair. Too bad she threw him away, after all that time and energy she put into training him to be the lover she wanted....

Thanks for this one, cp, especially for honoring those unsung heroes who rise to the occasion in horrific circumstances. Five * of course!

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

I enjoye, . d your story . Thanks for sharing. I dont get how people can criticize an author when they write nothing. But then again some are that bad

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Okay, But...

A little thin for a Ch 2, and the ending kind of petered out. Definitely should have just been one part, with a little more meat to the ending.

Please tell me that the movie stuff was a joke! Not that there WAS one, that was a cool dig at Tommy, but that it was such an unrealistic depiction. I would have expected Eric to push for something more realistic!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
Another great read, thanks, cpete!

There are people like the characters in this story and I witnessed a very similar story between a Welsh speaker (in Wales) and someone who thought he was foreign, so idiots like that woman do exist.

The story had hints of humour and pathos, too.

Might be interesting to read the story of what happened to Kelly's parents?

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
Why do we enjoy them. Not Good anon?

Because we are grownups. You aren't, so you would not like them.

I think you'll find the disney Channel over that way, somewhere>>>>>>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another idiotic story where the nice guy gets everything

And the cheating wife gets nothing. You wanted to make a fun read, you wanted to make the cheating wife pay, sorry duck face (yes, I mean duck), life sucks and then you die but it sure as hell doesn't hand you lemonade.

The bullshit scenario you painted as the Netflix movie is the same bullshit you pander to us, all that's missing is he's a foot shorter and not as built.

I'ld tell you to go fuck yourself, but it's evident you've been fucking your audience.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Very nice story

Hey Pete,

This ticked off a lot of boxes in this category. What I liked was there was a BTB without a lot of hate or violence. Eric was a totally cool dude and yes he did get his reward in the end, he did it nicely (mostly). Would like to see more stories like this here.

Appreciate your sharing it with us.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

foolscapfoolscapalmost 7 years ago
Thanks cpete, I had all that internal angst for nothing

You tell an interesting and attention grabbing story though this chapter was more cliché than chapter 1. You must have done something right to provoke LSD to open the well worn thesaurus and attempt to intimidate us with Mr Roget's vocabulary attached to LSD's sophistry.

Well written but I suspect you painted yourself into a corner with chapter one and really had no place to go but cliché with chapter two. I am grateful for this story which is probably best of today's offerings. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It started out good but started down hill at the end of chapter 1

and continued down hill till the end. This was pure fantasy with about as little resemblance to reality as you could get. Super hero vs the evil witch! Really disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great...

...story, cpete. I love stories with a just ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Short and sort of sweet

This story was sort of interesting but clearly not up to cpete's normal levels of written stories. The "important" parts of the story were not terribly well described with little depth so most was another cheating wife who got her just deserts. The title suggested something a bit more enhancing.

Tiny Tim

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 7 years ago
Kinda Weak

I would suggest that you would have been better off to make part 1 longer, including hospital and first date, and drop the rest. It doesn't flow well after that and seems like a hurried after thought.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 7 years ago
*****

While not as strong as chapter 1, it was a satisfactory conclusion. Overall a good tale.

Thx!

IheartgayficIheartgayficalmost 7 years ago
I'm surprised

I dig it man. I come to this site to beat off but then run in to these stories. And you know what? They're not that bad. Sure you coulda polished it a little/lot more. Its not ever day stories on literotica turn into a shooting event. Another thing, nice shout out to the janitorial staff. At my work they're often picked on because they're the cleaning staff and Mexican. They're the hardest workers we have. Anyways thanks for the diversion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
read both

dug both. enjoyed your work, thanks sir

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Ending

Maybe could have had him fixing up his ex-father-in-law with Allie, could have had them all drive up to see him in the Continental and he even gets to be a Grandpa!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very not bad

Good actually if a little short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good beginning...

First part was very good. Loved it. The second part was very formulaic. Same script...different characters. Still enjoyed it, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shite

Totally predictable second chapter. Women never land up crying in a bottle of wine, seriously women hit the dating game straight away and usually land up marrying up.

Youneed to think before writing all your stories the same, use a little of that brain you have and write some decent work.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
THANKS FOR THE READ!

Pete, I read and enjoyed both chapters, but I will admit I thought the first had greater oomph to it. It’s your story, you told it the way you saw it, and who are those of us reading it for free to complain. I think you’ll probably agree that overall it isn’t quite a five, but I’m calling the two together, a solid four.

My reading experience thus far today, has only been marred by the asshole lefty Anon who just had to bring the president into his comment. To him I say, “Your side lost this one. Why not follow our example, set the last eight years, when you saddled us with a president we knew almost nothing about?” The right didn’t show their asses by trying to destroy the nation, and for the information of all who wonder, I was a yellow dog Democrat until they completely “lost the bubble.”

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
@Shite Anon

The marriage market is narrower and narrower and to find a wrong husband is easier now than in my younger time...I think if the cheater exwife goes into a wrong marriage is the one of the best revenge............

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Polite conversation

The cheater almost steril wife gave possibility to Eric to have his own kid. I think she deserved polite conversation. 5*****

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 7 years ago
A great story and a clever tribute to John Wayne

I loved both parts of this story. 5*s for each.

When JoAnne quoted John Wayne, "Life is hard, but it's even harder when you are stupid", I got curious and searched for other JW quotes. You also used;

"All battles are fought by scared men who'd rather be someplace else."

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."

Thanks for the obscure references, thanks for sharing, and thanks for your service to this dangerous, battle ravaged land of Literotica Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Disappointed

I really liked the first part. Good writing, interesting characters, and a somewhat unique plot. This ending is anything but. It feels really formulaic. He saves the day, replaces his wife with a younger model, and lives happily ever after. Now, that isn't necessarily a bad thing (StangStar does it all the time), but you seemed to have rushed it.

In the first story, Kelly seemed to have genuinely fallen in love with Eric, becoming far less selfish and shallow as she recognized what was really important. It was only when she couldn't have children that she then regressed back to her old self, perhaps as a self-destructive way of coping with her dream life falling apart. Sort of like a mid-life crisis. I would think that, after her divorce and some therapy, she’d return to the way she was when she first got married. Yet, when she runs into Eric again she gives a non-apology and basically acts as if it was no big deal. Now, I might be able to accept this. Some people are just selfish and, no matter how much they have “matured”, their inner character will always come out. But then you also write in that she wasn’t feeding the pets, which is an obviously bad thing that seems to be there for the sole purpose of making the reader hate her. Instead of this complicated character from the last chapter we get a stereotypical evil wife who can’t be trusted to love and care for even a dog, let alone another human being.

There was also nothing about who Starlite is as a person and why Eric falls in love with her. You don’t have to write a whole romance novel, but at least a few sentences. Otherwise she doesn’t feel “real”. You’re already using an overused trope. You might as well flesh it out so it isn’t so obvious.

Overall I’m disappointed. The writing seems rushed; meant more to finish the story and tie up loose ends quickly. The characters seem to be one-dimensional stereotypes that have lost their unique qualities from the first chapter. And the plot could have been easily inserted into a dozen other stories with minimal changes. I didn’t expect anything that would blow my mind in this chapter, and to be honest it isn't a bad ending, more of a terribly average one. I gave the first one 5 stars. This second part is 3 stars.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 7 years ago
I like the story

I think it is well paced and credible. Some of the dialogue is great, e.g., "Starlite turned to Eric. 'I cannot believe you and my Grandfather almost died trying to protect this conceited delusional excuse for a human being. You should have used her as a human shield.'" Very nice! I also liked Eric's lady friend in the coffee shop. Sometimes I think that the commentators forget that these stories are meant to be entertaining. This story is excellent entertainment - interesting, fast paced, and it has good dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brand new part?

You've got enough to make a story on Tonto. I like this character. Down to earth, funny and stone cold killer. You could get a lot of mileage from this SEAL Apache. Keep up the good work.SF VET

Animefan2929Animefan2929almost 7 years ago
Good story

Really liked this story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer Re: Politics

Since you decided to bring politics into the discussion I can't let slide your comment that seems to be saying that the Republicans politely accepted Obama's election (AND re-election!) and only tried to work for the good of the country. I need give only two examples: The SEVEN years they could have either worked to FIX the problems with the ACA or actually come up with a new plan, instead of having to rush one through in five months; and the refusal to hold a hearing on Obama's SCOTUS pick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Terrific story

I loved every bit of it. Very entertaining and I'm very glad to see you post a story. Give us another, and another. Five stars for both chapters.

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 7 years ago
not my normal story but...

Ok, not the type of story I normally read but I found it interesting enough to read both chapters. I did like the way you moved the story along without a bunch of repetitive bull shit. A little erotica would have spiced it up. Well written except for a few grammatical errors. Women used instead of woman several times. All and all an entertaining story!

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 7 years ago
I Read

Both before giving my score...5* for each. Thanks for the timely posting of the conclusion...good tale...entertaining....thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Five Stars...again

While I didn't care much for Eric's recap of the MacGyver/James Bond movie scenes, I thought the rest was great.

Five Stars.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 7 years ago
Sbrooks

Two points

Democratic senate did same thing regarding scotus at end of bush w terms.

Republicams worked with obama for aca. The way the bill was written you could not change pieces of it. Republicans should let aca die on its own. In two years there will be no options in most of country.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Enjoyable read

Please keep writing and I will keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hope its OK if I think this story is cute. Guess its the humor component.

Doubt Starlite would actually fall for a pussy like Eric, once she realized the mad dog gunman stabber was a one-off and the day to day guy really is someone a wife would have to fuck around on to keep life interesting. Invisible men are real, real losers. And they often marry losers, like Kelly. So the whole Starlite ending kind of fits the cartoonishness of the piece. But hey, cartoons can be fun, even when extreme, like Game of Thrones, a total cartoon.

This was fun to read, shallow and simple minded. I would have preferred more head work, from Kelly and her Mom (WHY, just fucking WHY? Some bitches be brain dead. I enjoy reading the autopsy.), and the courtship with Starlite. From dating to married and pregnant in 8 months? Oh, really liked the observation from Starlite about Kelly "forgiving herself." Don't think I've read that perspective anywhere else, just great.

So thanks for keeping the story worth reading, and letting us do so, for free! And thanks for allowing anonymous comments. You ain't Eric, nor the authors who emulate him.

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago
Now that you have gotten sufficient accolades out of the way

I didn't think much of the structure of this story.

The first part had all the beats down: describe situation, establish relationship and problem, put out romance and have the infidelity. Boom.

If you had cut out at the finding the lighter in the car, that would have been enough of a high note: Part 1 Problem. Part 2 Response.

Instead, you jacked in the entire denouement of the RELATIONSHIP into the first part with a (ahem) cheap hook of physical danger to try to sell a weak part two.

Because not much happened here. I wouldn't have split it into two parts or I would have put more in the second. This is barely a page and a half of Lit and most of it was a medium sized Tonto joke.

This worked better in Ugly American because the second parts were longer and stronger. On cruise ship with pirates. We still have the dissolving marriage. Into a pit of Hyenas, we will have a messy and ugly divorce.

I'd put this around a 3.5. The hero needed to struggle more and the villains needed to be more threatening. These inept idiots were pitiful, not hateful.

Because, not to put too fine a point on it, but Hottie McSlutbag will find some 40 something divorced guy from another Lit story and be okay.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 7 years ago

Hmmm 4.6*, OK its a BTB but you did not take our revenge on Tommy to complete the process. He could have passed her a STD to help the court divorce. Or make a pass at Starlite, and Tonto gave him a personal intro to Mr. Back-hoe.

And what the hell is she on disability for when Vets can't get good medical care. Kick that bitch to the curb, don't enabler her woe is me crap, let her woman-up, she has a degree get hopping and learn from her ego driven mistake. I sure as hell do not want my taxes paying for her cheating ego.

Sorry but the editing still needs help it is 'your' not 'you' and Tonto could speak flowing American English - he only does in-jun to make a point or pull one over - but the hospital room was choppy and not well constructed. And where did the two rounds hit him and how much damage?

It's a good story but about two pages more ending development is needed. Like you rushed to end the story.

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago
I take this partly back

If, as you say, she is so in the news that she has a Netflix movie about her (in her real name?), then yeah. Maybe she doesn't recover so easily.

After all, did Amy Fisher ever recover from her imfamy? Not sure, but somehow the shiny future she had probably did not pan out.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 7 years ago
gave it a 4.75

so in other words 5, I wish you would have gotten tommy to be his grip or flunky on the set.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Made it through both Chapters, hoping for a third. 5 Stars

Let her waddle in her pain and misery again, bully for a third chapter.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Nice

This chapter was as simple as the first was complicated. No BTB here. This was a pure consequences tale with the cheating wife losing what would have been a great life and our heroic husband finding love again and will live happily ever after. Not bad for an invisible.

Five Stars

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@xyz89c1

I wasn't saying that the democrats were any different. I only resented carolinadreamer's implication that the Republicans were all Kum-Ba-Ya.

Neither Bush nominated anyone for SCOTUS in his last year in office. The last SCOTUS nomination in the President's last year was 1988, Justice Kennedy, nominated by Reagan, confirmed 97-0.

Any work the Republican's did "with" Obama caused many of the problems we have today. The exchanges were a Republican idea to protect the insurance companies. Obama would have preferred single-payer.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Really? We get some of the strangest conversations on this board.

I just enjoyed the action and the images that Pete generated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So, is the real life lesson...

the same one as many religious folks would tout?

Without children in the family, marriages are more likely to dissolve?

And this is all due to a woman's biological clock? And/or the resulting depression from being unable to conceive naturally?

Hmm...

If so, what was missing was more discussion from therapy (she WAS in therapy) about the kids issue. Was her disability payment a result of being unemployed due to her depression?

Also, is it possible that IF they DID have kids, then possibly she never would have cheated?

So the real question is: Are ALL TWINKs marriages destined to end in divorce?

(TWINKS = two incomes no kids or AKA DINKS as Dual incomes no kids)

I posit that it ISN'T lack of kids, but rather the associated depression, and lowered self-esteem, that becomes relationship poison.

Thanks Cpete. You still remain a unique author who deliberately uses(abuses?) clichés in order to get the audience here to possibly think about something a little deeper. Sure, a lot will dismiss up front, as soon as clichés are spotted. Complaints about Formula show up when a reader hasn't read between the lines, or really closely at all. But I've learned to always ask myself to try to decipher an author's real intention in writing the story. The story is a treasure map with hidden clues in a familiar package. This is what makes reading fun for me, and I imagine others. Cpete does this well, and Randi's editing has helped him improve.

This story could have been better, but then couldn't they all? I enjoyed it, and sorry I missed the hubbub and excitement of this post on day one. But I thank Pete for his contributions, and will eagerly await his next. (part one 4; part two 3)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not so sure

I gave you a five. Mother and daughter share their misery and shame. But that's the story. I'm glad Eric finally found a real human being. My take on the real world is that a wife who cheats, really doesn't care whose life she fucks up , and certainly feels little remorse or shame for her actions. Fuck everyone and everything except for what she wants.

phil2213phil2213almost 7 years ago
Good read

Formulae, predictable, cliche it all found a restful place in this story. The author manipulated the characters to find entertainment and interest in the ongoing drama. It was thoughtful inventive and widely entertaining. This is no run if the mill author. I am deeply interested in cpete's other stories so I will jump off to his profile and read them all. I hope they are as good as this one, which I gave five stars. Are there any suggestions from me?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@luedon

First of all, why would anyone have a problem reading True Detective or Western stories?

Second, if they DID, why would they worry here? Nobody knows us!

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Stand up man

I would like to see kelly get through therapy and get a second chance marriage with a widowed male wth two kids.

0zed0zedalmost 7 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

Just a great story and a hell of a lot of fun to read.

Good triumphs over evil, and the nice guys finish first!

green117green117almost 7 years ago
There is one signal virtue of this story -

It illustrates that "finishing" a story may not entirely work...

Which I suppose a virtue of some recent JPB, now that I think of it.

Green-something

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago
Philosophically

I read these concepts at a different forum, but they were germane here.

When a woman (or a man) believes they need to 'get all their fun out of the way' BEFORE they marry, they have an overall shitty attitude.

A man will accept a woman's older years, if she shares her younger years with him. Otherwise he is likely to consider himself a mere placeholder.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
cliched and OTT but......

i love cliches and ott stories, brilliant! and amusing 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kelly wrote her own future

No reason to feel sorry for her. Accept the consequences of your actions.

She was selfish from beginning to end, and Starlite saw right through it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Both Good And Bad

Some parts of this story was exceedingly well written. But the character of Kelly was selfish personified. She was spoiled far beyond rotten. I was glad that Eric could still be good to Kelly after everything he had been through. I am glad that Kelly's dad did not wither and let his ex-wife move back in.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
Starlite

the very first Marine action in Viet-Nam......just south of Chu-Lai my home for a year...hooRAH...

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Great story, thanks for submitting it...

I've always liked your writing, Cpete, and apparently we both have the same sense of humor because I usually get a couple of good laughs while reading your stories.

"...I've got 25 acres and a backhoe..."

That cracked me up; what Dad has not planned out how he would do it if their son-in-law got ugly with their daughter? I know I have. Oddly though, when I laughingly told my SIL about it one day, he didn't think it was as cute as I did. Some people, right? Just no sense of humor. 'Course... he knew I meant every word... so maybe that had something to do with it.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Yeah Yeah

DESERT DOG Us Australian Soldiers been there done that got the scars! We as in me Never called it home over there SATANS SLAUGHTER FIELDS!

Our brown nose Politicians and Castrated Generals sent us to literally die STOP!!!

please I salute you American Soldiers! I still have Nightmares Enough said!

Story is Great Thanks ★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
historical fact

No humans were indigenous - native - to the Americas.

Meaning NO SUCH THING AS NATIVE AMERICANS.

First known humans on the two continents came from Polynesia and serrled tip of South America. Later visitors arrived in Alaska. Much later, the northern immigrants migrated far, far South and eradicated Polynesian settlements.

Apaches were not even in top hundred of immigrant tribes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An Arrogant, Self-centered Cunt Reaps The Whirlwind Of Justice

They won't give it to the man they stalked but they'll freely give it away to a piece of shit loser.... and, when they're inevitably caught and are forced to face and deal with the consequences, they complain that 'Life' is so unfair.

I spent over fifty years bareback fucking and inseminating cheating wives and I have nothing but pure, unadulterated contempt for 95% of them. The other 5% were married to cheaters or duds with short, thirty second fuses who then ignored her and left her truly cheated of what I gave her. I got to impregnate dozens of those women because I made love to them as I fucked them... always for over an hour to make it memorable before holding them close and pumping my cum deep into them, triggering them to another violent cock crushing orgasm.

A SAD STORY THAT'S TOO OFTEN EXPERIENCED IN REAL LIFE. "When will they ever learn... When will they e....ver learn." (from "Where Have All The Flowers Gone?" by The Kingston Trio)

No one who's read this will learn shit and just keep fucking up but I still gave this well written story 5 stars for truth in 'advertising'.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
Is it plausible?

I dunno, but when I read about her being able to train Eric, the result is hardly surprising, given the contemptuous display. That's taking ownership, as in stealing. Ownership, when given freely, is highly erotic. There are many stories that explore that aspect. But to take it like that is unacceptable. 30 years dungeon for her.

I'm pissed at the father for his role in the setup. Starlite, what a whack name, really, but it works I suppose.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
I can see it now.....

The Adventures of Tonto and Tommy, Private Eye's.

Tonto is the smart, hardworking one and Tommy is the one that keeps screwing up and getting the NCIS Headslap every time he screws up or says something stupid (every 5 minutes). This would be an award-winning spinoff for sure.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
A pleasure to read!

I love your storytelling style. I never stopped to consider plausibility for a second. Now that I have stopped, I still don't give a shit- I liked it. But hell yes it's plausible. Take a look around at the world we live in. Far stranger shit happens every day and doesn't even make the front page. For you younger folks who don't get that last remark, back in the day we had these printed pages that were called newspapers....

I especially liked the first installment. I enjoyed your development of all the characters, but especially Kelly. I think I married that stupid, self absorbed bitch, but to my credit I also divorced her, and pronto. Thanks for this little series. It was great fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Another well-written story from an author who has a knack of creating characters who are flawed human beings, not stereotypical heroes and villains. Kelly wasn't a nasty evil person, she's was just a rather stupid, self-deluded woman who couldn't come to terms with not being able to have children. Eric was certainly a decent human being, but his categorical refusal to allow Kelly to visit him in hospital was childish in the extreme. He knew how badly finding out that she couldn't have a baby affected her and their relationship, but he made no allowance for her mental state whatsoever. I don't mean that he should have taken her back - I think the marriage was doomed the moment she found out she couldn't have children - but a truly decent, emotionally mature man would have at least talked to her and not behaved like a petulant child.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yeah man this shit flys, five ⭐️

👍

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Perfect

Great story, with a perfect ending. Eric proves his worth again, while Tommy shows his true colors. Happy ending for Eric as Kelly faces the ruins of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous 05/20/18

"Kelly wasn't a nasty evil person, she's was just a rather stupid, self-deluded woman who couldn't come to terms with not being able to have children."

No children was just the latest thing, she was upset at not getting her way at every juncture

"[Eric's] categorical refusal to allow Kelly to visit him in hospital was childish in the extreme."

Why? As an aggrieved party in pain why must he sacrifice MORE of his physical well being to alivete her guilt?

"He knew how badly finding out that she couldn't have a baby affected her and their relationship, but he made no allowance for her mental state whatsoever."

I know right? Standing by her for months and getting her counseling and helping her get a new job, that was nothing what he should have done is let her fuck around and never say anything about it, amirite?

"I think the marriage was doomed the moment she found out she couldn't have children"

The marriage was doomed from the moment she hit puberty and became a narcissistic bitch, even if they had kids she would have cheated eventually,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Good Story

I have to say, I almost baled on it about half way through the first chapter. I guess I got bored with it, seemed like it wasn’t going anywhere. But I’m glad I didn’t chuck it, because it turned out to be a great story. Kudos to the author.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
re: Anonymous 05/20/18

stupid is as stupid does, just as stupid as your comment is. Anon 5/20 was right, and your assessment of Eric was stupid. SHE almost caused his death. The stupidest thing about Eric was saving Kelly's life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Answer to the question

"At the end does she finally see him?"

No. She only saw herself, just as she always did.

I feel truly sorry for her character. Did she get what she deserved? Absolutely. But in the end, she never understood that the real reason for her misery is her narcissism. She will never have a fulfilling existence. Not because of a 'screw up', or any event, but because she doesn't have the social skills for love.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Ok you pulled him out froze but came through

Great story enjoyed

He survived and got a happy ending hopefully ever after

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Second reading this part good.

Sorry should have given him a little break in first part.

Saw Recon USMC refuse to get out choppers for recon in a shau valley

Before we took it back gunner on Huey escorting.

My cousin Green Beret shot had to crawl back as left.

So training etc is only that. Real situation every one has to suck it up and pray.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One word

Fan-phuqing-tastic!

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
Top story 5 stars.

I loved Tonto

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Wow!!!

Tonto and Starlite are awesome!!! She will NEVER cheat on Eric!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

2nd read. Just as good as 1st time. 5*

KayaknhKayaknhover 3 years ago
One of my favs.

I especially love the insults Eric tosses at Tommy during the confrontation in Kelly's office.

Basement Boy.....gotta love it.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great story and 5/5 again.

However, they lived in a small town where everyone knew everyone. It is impossible to believe that Kelly did not know that Eric had married Starlite and that she was pregnant.

Impossible. Did not change the story at all, just pointing it out as a possible plot error

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Great Story 2nd or 3rd Read

Liked the characters. Liked the plot. Needs some editing for misspelled words. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Love chapter 2 of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You Know What they Say

Truth is stranger than fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Or

A Strangers truth is usually fiction

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercpete@cpete
1726 Followers

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Invisible Man Previous Part
Invisible Man Series Info

SIMILAR Stories