Invisible Pt. 01 - The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Uuaaaaah,' Brit moaned as his cock sank into her, his hips meeting hers with a satisfied paff. Mike settled, enjoying the moment as she stretched around his cock, before he began to thrust - slow at first, but quickly finding a pace that made Brit's face press into the bed, making her lean back into him.

I watched, shifting around the room, as he fucked her restrained body - those pert tits squashed into the bed, her thick butt bouncing against his thrusts, ripples of impact going through her thighs with each wet slap.

'Auu-aaaa-aaahh!' she moaned, taking his cock easily; gladly, even.

As I rounded the bed to see her better, her face turned towards me - not at me, of course, just in a convenient direction - and I got to see the look on her face.

It wasn't what I expected. From the sex, and from the noises falling from her spread lips, I was expecting to see rolling eyes, upturned eyebrows - the sort of thing that would tell me she was having a good time.

Instead, her face was nearly blank. In fact, as Mike let out another groan of pleasure, I watched her roll her eyes - all out of Mike's eyeline of course. Still, she kept up the moans and the movements.

She was faking it.

I let out a laugh - unheard by either of them, of course - and sat back and watched. I couldn't help it, and there was no way to deny it; even if she was faking her enjoyment, watching someone as hot as her get tied up and fucked was like living in a daydream. Like I'd walked into one of those amateur porn scenarios.

She can't say anything, I thought as I kneeled down next to her, adjusting myself beneath the invisible jogging bottoms I was still wearing. She wouldn't know what to say if she could.

It was a bad justification for wanting to do a bad thing, and I knew it - but there was no way for me to deny my impulses. Not when she was like this, all tied up and open and wet and not enjoying it. I wondered how much of a disappointment this must be for her.

Then, reaching out, I placed my finger on the insider of her ring gag. She didn't notice, or at least didn't straight away, but, as I slid my digit into her drooling mouth, her moans fell away as a frown appeared on her face.

As my finger became wet on her drool, I felt her tongue - and she felt me. She flexed, pulling her head backwards sharply.

'Uagh!'

Mike, barely slowly his thrusts into her, frowned, too. 'What?'

She started to turn her head to look up at him, but I caught her by the ring-gag, my finger hooking in her mouth, holding her in place. Her eyes, wide and fearful, looked around wildly, trying to place me - something - anything.

Mike carried on, not caring much about her apparent discomfort as I held her there, entranced by the way she had no idea what I was doing.

There were no consequences to this, either. I wouldn't be caught, would be hated or scolded or sworn at.

What I would get, I knew at that moment, was more of this. More of her, here, like this. Tied up and helpless. Mike would get bored, or tired, and do something else, and when he did, I would have her all to myself.

My mind flicked to Olivia, and her perfect body, lying on that park ground, frozen in a mix of unknowns as I felt her. I wondered if Brit was feeling that same overload of impossible things, now.

A ghost, a poltergeist, a demon, and all it wants it to have you. Fuck you. Have it's way with you.

I am that demon, and for once, I would have my way.

I held Brit by the mouth, a fish caught on a hook, and leaned in until I could feel her breath on my face. Being so close to her... it was something I had never really experienced before.

Well, not never. I wasn't a virgin. Technically. But that had been nineteen-years-old awkwardness with a friend, where we both wanted to 'lose it'. This was more... animalistic. Power-based.

Sure, Mike was fucking her, but I was going to ruin her.

So, as I waited for him to finish, I let go of Brit's ring gag, and started to have a little think about what I could do to her to make her mine. To make her the broken bitch of this horny ghost she was on the receiving end of. Of course, as soon as I stood, and her face was about level with my crotch, the answer became clear to me.

Without another moment's consideration, I pushed down the waistline of my joggers, pulled out my invisible cock, and put my hand on the back of Brit's head. Again, she squawked through her gag, unable to say or do anything to alert Mike as I held her in place, and with my other hand guided the head of my cock into the gag.

It was meant for this, and was holding her mouth obscenely wide - so, as I lined myself up and held her head in place, the shimmer-like shape that was the head pressed into the silicone, and with a little help from the drool and spittle, slipped in.

'Aaarhk?' she mumbled as another inch slipped in, and the underside of my cock slid against her tongue. Eyes wide, and lips wider, Brit wasn't able to do any more than shift her tongue wildly from inside as I pushed in.

My hand on the back of her head kept her still enough, but as Mike was fucking her the constant movement of his thrusts rocking her back and forth wound up with her slowly being spit-roasted onto my length.

And, good God, did she feel fucking good.

'Hrk-hrk-hrk-' she gargled as she was pounded deeper onto me by Mike's thrusts, until I felt myself reach the back of her mouth. I still had inches to go, but I wasn't in the mood to force her into a deep-throat or choke her, so instead I just enjoyed the wet, warm presence of her mouth around me, stroking the head and slathering me as she was fucked.

'Shit,' Mike mumbled at one point, his pace getting faster and faster - meaning Brit's swallowing of my sword picked up the pace, too. 'Shit-shit-shit, I'm gonna cum, Brit,' he moaned, slapping her and making her eyes slam shut as I fucked her hair, my fingers in her silky black hair, the soft of her mouth like a dream.

'Oh fuck, you whore,' Mike moaned as he looked up atthe ceiling, not even noticing that his apparent sex-slave was currently gagging on a cock bigger than his. 'Oh, GOD, I'm gonna fill you the fuck up, strap a vibe to your clit and leave you here like a bitch.'

That perked my ears up. I was, in all honesty, struggling to keep my cool with Brit - my own thrusts had gotten a bit jagged, as I hadn't had a mouth that pretty around my cock for far too long. But, now, I knew she was going to be left alone... that changed things.

So, I pulled out of her, and Brit's voice came back - though she still wasn't able to make words of any recognisable sort.

'Ahhk! Hahh... hah-hah-huhhhh!' she groaned as Mike planted himself deep, cumming into her with a purple face and a chesty groan.

Then, without so much as another word, he pulled out, and Brit went from hosting two cocks down to none at all.

I watched, with lust hazing over in my mind at the thought of actually fucking her, as Mike packed his stuff up, getting changed casually around a dearly unsatisfied, and likely very confused Brit. Her body, still tied and bound in state on the bed, arse-up face-down, shimmered with sweat and dripping juices down her thighs, but I could see her eyes as they searched the room for an explanation. And explanation that wasn't coming.

Mike pulled that drawer open and fished out a small bullet-vibe, and after a moment of searching found a roll of fucking cellotape. He put the vibe to her clit, and clumsily taped it to her in a way that would clearly not last, though he didn't seem to care, and twisted the end.

It hummed into life, and Brit squealed as those delirious vibrations started to shine through her, making her tense and twist and groan and stretch - as much as her bonds would allow.

'Fuck...' Mike sighed as he stood back and just appreciated her for a moment. 'God, I'm gonna have you broken by the end of the night.'

Then, fully dressed, he grabbed his phone off the bed, and wallet off the side table, and left. The door was only open for a second, before swiftly being shut again - no chance of anyone sneaking in.

No one else, anyway.

'Just you and me,' I said, as the room fell quiet around us. Well, quiet aside from the buzzing against her clit, and the soft groans coming from her wide mouth.

I just sat and... watched, for a moment. As she writhed and bucked, the sellotape started to peel off, and in a minute or two it dropped off her, earning a relieved sigh from Brit.

Well, this was my time to act.

I thought for a moment about the times I'd seen her before - in the flat, looking me up and down with eyes that could kill - like I was some sort of infectious disease, carelessly infecting her University experience. I'd passed her in the hall once, and had to brush against her as we made our way in opposite directions, and she gagged.

Well, it was time for me to get back a little. She was a bitch - a beautiful one, tied up and spread and pre-fucked. It was almost comical how well this was going.

But, the physical wasn't enough. I wanted her to feel what I was doing to her, on a deeper level. A hint of fear, to sate the part of me that wanted to teach her something of a lesson. If nothing else, she needed to be taught that this Mike was a waste of space, and that there was better dick out there.

But that was yet to come. First, I wanted to remind her of my presence. The fact that there was a cock in her mouth which she couldn't see - I needed to revive that confusion.

So, I simply picked up something on the nightstand - a textbook - and dropped it on the floor.

Brit jumped at the impact, scared of the sudden sound, and tried to look around - but couldn't, obviously. Her top half tried to fold to look behind her, but the angle of her legs stopped any meaningful flexibility before she got started.

So, I did it again. This time, just out of her peripheral vision, I pushed over a lamp.

'Hahh??' Brit whined, her wide eyes trying to see in the dark - so see if Mike was still there, or if - if -

I touched her. Lightly, on the foot. It was a brush, but it wasn't nothing, and she felt it. Brit reacted with a sort of half-yell, the kind that came out when you weren't sure what you were afraid of. When you feel a bug on your leg, but you can't see it yet.

'Fuck...' I said to myself, knowing she couldn't hear me.

Beneath her, I spotted the bullet vibe - still buzzing into the bedsheets. My excited little pervert mind - kid in a candy shop, honestly - grabbed it and dragged it up her inner thigh.

'Uhaaah?' she whined, feeling the soft hum travel upwards, slow and teasing. 'Hah-hahhh...'

I took it up the soft inside of her spread, writhing legs, from the knee to her mound, before swapping and doing the other. At some point, her fear started to give way, as she began to buck - just a little - as I moved beneath her, teasing her away from the questions she should be asking, and pushing her towards just thinking about her pleasure.

I slid the vibe against her slit, and watched her writhe and heard her moan, unsure of the source of her pleasure, but happy to receive it; the poor whore hadn't cum yet, and I was all too happy to use that desperation to my advantage.

'Uaah-hahh-hahhhh,' I heard her chanting, each higher in pitch and more strained in tone than the last.

I dropped the vibe, and turned it off, watching as Brit's legs shook in frustration.

After a moment, her mind seemed to come back to her, as she tried to shift, to sit up on her forehead and peer under herself - only to see the empty room, of course.

I knelt close to her, close enough to hear her breathing pick up, a note of panic in her whines as she tried to process what was being done to her. As she did this, I decided I would spend some time... reacquainting myself with the female form.

Olivia, after all, would benefit from my talents being a little more rehearsed. A few years of masturbating alone in a dark room had made me unsure of how to, ahem, go about this. Watching Mike plant himself in and get to work told me that wasn't the approach, however - and the vibe had clearly had the desired effect.

Foreplay practice it was, I decided.

I stroked Brit's bound leg with my invisible hand, and she jumped at the contact - butm, as I stroked her, feeling the way her soft skin felt against my palm, she slowly started to relax. After all, there wasn't much she wouldn't be able to do about it either way.

I paused, my hand on the hip of this near-enough stranger, and I thought about that. I was, in effect, taking advantage of a woman who was tied up and left like this - exposed and vulnerable. This wasn't just a grope, or something like that.

She couldn't consent, and I had no intention of letting her. I had no intention of doing anything that would let her out. I had no intention of stopping.

What I wanted to do, was play with her until she was begging, worldlessly, for my cock - and then I was going to fuck her until her boyfriend returned to disappoint her for the rest of the day.

Only now, as I had her beneath me, was my conscience telling me it was wrong. Horrid. That months of hardcore porn and fucked-up erotica was warping my mind. So, I decided to do something first. Something that would make this more... palatable to everyone involved.

First, I began by leaving her side, and finding Mike's notebook and a pen; then I turned on the lamp, making Brit squint in the light as it filled the room.

Then, I unbuckled the strap around her head, letting the gag fall from her lips. A health dribble of spittle followed, as Brit moaned and bit the air, using her jaw muscles and letting them move.

'What... what the fuck is going on?'

An understandable first question. And I wasn't going to give her the whole truth - but a version of it I thought would enable her to give an honest opinion.

So, in the notebook, I started to write - and Brit watched the apparently floating pen scratch words onto the paper before her with a mix of horror and wonder.

DO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU CUM?

I turned the book, presenting her with the question. For a moment, she stared at it, unmoving, her eyes adjusting to the new light in the room still.

'I... what are you?' she asked. I didn't answer. 'Are... are you... a ghost?'

I laughed at that - but it was a good alibi, in all honesty. I pulled the notebook back and answered.

YES.

She let out a small gasp, reading it upside down, and I let myself laugh, knowing she wouldn't be able to hear it anyway.

Brit lay her head down on the bed, her eyes kind of glassing over. 'Fuck...' she whispered.

She hadn't answered my first question, I noticed - and I wasn't going to answer again. So, instead, I figured I would... remind her. I left the notepad where it was, and circled round behind the bound sex slave, and knealt at the edge of the bed - my face inches from her wet slit. Mike's cum oozed from her, having marked her as his own not too long ago - but that didn't bother me. If anything, the idea of her being sloppy seconds was kind of... hot.

I moved in, and pressed my lips to the inside of her thigh, feeling the soft of her intimate flesh against me.

'Oh!' she chirped, suddenly remembering why I was there - and what position she was in. 'Are you... are you gonna fuck me?'

I smirked, and answered with another kiss - higher, this time.

'Was that your... cock, in my mouth? Earlier?'

Slightly higher - I could feel the warmth of her sex on my cheek. Brit sighed as I worked my way up.

'Oh God...' she sighed, and I could hear it in her - the will caving in. She wanted to cum - to be fucked - more than she cared about the fact that it was a 'ghost' doing it to her.

The white of Mike's cum dribbled from her cunt, and I used my thumb to wipe it aside - pushing it deeper into her, smearing it across her pink lips. The slut mewled as I played with her, teasing her folds as I pleased.

But, I got bored.

I reared back, and pulled my cock out again - this time letting it lay across the cleft of her upturned arse. My balls settled at her slit, the tip at the small of her back; even though, to me, I looked like just a shimmer, it was hot - and not something I'd been able to do before. My cock, having been hard for a solid half hour now, was starting to ache for release.

'Fuck,' I heard her moan. 'Oh God, what is happening?!'

I pulled back, the pleasure in her voice egging me on. My length slide across her, dragging across her tight anus, and her used pussy, drawing a moan from her as I went. But, as I looked down, I realised that I wanted to see it. To see myself enter her - not the shimmer.

So, I moved away, and went to that drawer - and holy shit, did Mike have a collection. Ignoring Brit's moans of disappointment, I rooted around through dildoes and vibrators and clamps and everything else, before pulling out two things; a glass butt-plug, and a blindfold.

I went back to her, a little giddy now, and pulled the ring-gag back into her mouth.

'Wha-hrkkk!'

Then, just as quickly, I pulled the blindfold over her eyes, giving her a kiss on the cheek as I did. To my astonishment, she mewled to that too.

She really did like being treated like a whore, huh...

Then, once I was sure she wasn't able to see anything, I pulled off the ring.

It became much more... real. Very quickly.

I was no longer a ghost - I was Tommy again, in a room, with my roommate's wet, waiting pussy waving nearby, aching for release.

So, without hesitation, I lined myself up, and listened to Brit's addictive moans as I sank into her. First - the same five inches as Mike. Then another, which got me a warm moan from Brit.

And then another - which got me a deep, sensual groan from Brit.

The final inch and a half was, in all honesty, hard to pack in - for all of her softness and wetness, there was still the nature of her tightness.

I kept quiet as I watched my length slide into her, trying for all the world not to moan, too - I didn't want her to be able to guess who I was in any way. It was, however, a lot to watch her well-fucked hole accept most of me, and I could quickly feel an orgasm building in my long-neglected balls, even as I only just began to thrust into her.

'Huaahh-huh-hughh-hlaah!' Brit's moans were loud and rhythmic, and it wasn't long before it became too much - the moans, the way her wet slit gripped me, the sheer fact I was having sex - never mind sex like this - after a dry spell of far too long; it all got to be too much.

In a moment something close to sense, I pushed the ring back onto my finger, and my body slipped back out of the visible realm - not that Brit's cunt seemed to notice; her moans kept going, her hips humping back onto me as I fucked her deeper than Mike ever could.

I gripped her arms, trapped in that leather binding, and leant forwards, rutting into her like a fucking animal, taken over by lust, fucking her slutty pussy in a frenzy of long-overdue lust.

Slk-slk-slk-slk, her pussy complained, dragging on the invisible cock stuffing her, as Brit moaned like a banshee. I wrapped her hair in my fist as I fucked her, pulling her face upwards slightly - her lips spread by the gag and her eyes blindfolded made her nothing more than a receptacle for my cum.

And, just like that, I crossed the line.