Invisible Pt. 01 - The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned, loud, but unheard, as the pressure inside me gave way, and I started to stream cum into Brit's poor, abused sex.

She moaned, too, and I wondered if my cum was invisible, too - hell, if it even counted as mine, seeing as this was the body of some invisible 'creature'. I didn't wonder too hard though - I was barely able to. Instead, I just let the pleasure, the power, roll through me as I emptied my cum into her, deep and hot and thick.

I unbuckled the gag on her mouth, letting it drop to the bed, and let go of her, my only contact with Brit being my cock inside her - and, as I stayed there, the last dregs of my cum still drizzling into her, I felt Brit shift on my.

Writhing.

'Fuck...' she moaned, unable to say much else. 'I don't... I don't know what that was,' she muttered, with a hesitant, strained peek over her shoulders at the empty room behind her. 'But it was so fucking good,' she said, a stupid smile on her face.

That was when I realised - this was a power for good. I had come in here, taken advantage, and fucked someone bound and gagged - and here she was, grinning, writhing to get more. She had loved it.

I wondered, as I sat back and felt my cock slip from Brit's hungry pussy, if Olivia would like it, to.

If she would love it.

In any case - I knew at that moment, as I sat in the room, my invisible cum buried inside Brits' beaten cunt, that I loved it - and that I was going to do this again. No sooner had I made this decision, in fact, did I see the flat cap man in the corner of the room, observing me and the panting, well-fucked Brit, a smile on his wrinkled face.

Before I could thank him, he was gone.

'Thank you,' Brit mumbled, beating me to it, before laying face-down in the bedsheets, spent. It was an hour until Mike returned - in that time, I got Brit back to her 'original' setup, and put away the blindfold, binning the pages from the notebook, too. The vibe I left beneath her, turned on but harmless. He seemed rather pleased with himself when he got back, taking to his prize again like a dog in heat.

I was all too happy to leave him to it, slinking out behind him as he made his way in, a swing in my invisible step as I heard Brit's faked moans begin again. As I turned away from my flat, and started to head out into the world, a plan began to form in my head.

My fingers twisted the ring around and around, fidgeting absently as I walked through the world, unseen and unimpeded, looking for another way to hone my craft before going after my true goal - Olivia.

And, as luck would have it, despite it being Sunday, the University provided me with a captive audience of stress-laden girls needing some... release. I figured that could be my next stop.

And, as I walked, I tried to ignore the shadow of the flat cap man as he followed; just as unseen, just as unimpeded.


A huge thank-you to:

Obi

Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Simon Haynes

rhetoricalacrobat

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated <3