Invisible Pt. 02 - The Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made me smile. She didn't know if she was just crazy or not. It was... cute.

In response, knowing that even if I said something she wouldn't be able to hear me, I spun her round, her trousers caught around one ankle making a noise on the tiled floor as she turned. I pushed my hand beneath her top, as her arse pushed back against me, bare and warm as I gripped her chest feeling her tit through her bra as I ground against her, no longer held back by the jeans between us.

Now, as she was held against me, near-upright in the stall, she gasped as she reached up, holding my arm - I was much more physical to her, now.

'Oh, shit,' she muttered as her feet parted, partially to steady herself, and partially in preparation, as my other hand dropped between us; I gripped my length, positioning the head at her opening, and bit back a smile as Rachel looked over her shoulder, only to see nothing but the door.

Then, I pressed into her, sinking my cock into her hot, aching sex, as I held her body against mine. Rachel's hands went to the walls, one gripping the top of the toilet paper box, her other hopelessly pressed against the stall wall as my cock settled inside her.

She was tight, and only after a moment or two was I able to press my whole length into her, feeling that tight butt press into my hips. I released Rachel's chest, and she fumbled forwards, bending at the waits to grip the toilet tank - a trashy action that reflected the fact that she was being fucked by a mysterious stranger in the bathroom.

'Oh, God,' I heard her mutter as I gripped the base of her t-shirt from behind, pushing it up and stripping it off her quickly, until she was wearing nothing but her pretty black bra as her pussy stretched around a cock that wasn't there.

Then, I gripped her hips, and began to fuck her in earnest. Her tightness meant it was easier to start slow, pulling out slowly and pushing back in, nice and deep, getting her used to the feeling of me as I used her body.

And, frankly, the fact that I had already had my way with Brit earlier in the day meant I was able to go a lot longer without feeling like I was going to explode - I was able to just enjoy it more.

And enjoy it, I did. After a moment or two of letting her settle into position, of getting used to me being inside her, Rachel started to push back against me, leaning into the thrusts and gripping the tank as I fucked her. It was interesting to me that, despite feeling my hips impact her backside on each thrust, there was no sound - no slapping, no wet slaps.

Well, not nothing.

While I wasn't making sounds, I was still making physical impact with Rachel's backside - and my cock was still very much stretching her out; the sound of her wetness dragging out of her, sloppy and shifting with each thrust, made the only sound in this bathroom the lewd slk-slk-slk of her juices paving the way for a good rutting.

'Jesus,' I heard her mutter as she brought one foot up, stepping on the toilet seat enough to give me better access, despite the cramped space. It wasn't enough, though, and I could feel how uncomfortable it was for her in how she shifted and turned, looking for the best way to stand. Figuring I could use my new... form to help out, I grabbed her thigh and lifted, turning her mid-air so that she was spread-eagle before me, sideways as one foot stayed on the tiled floor, the other going up high enough for her calf to rest on my shoulder, bouncing as I fucked her split-wide pussy like no tomorrow.

Once her leg was up, I went back to holding her hips, plowing into her with strong, deep thrusts that were starting to make her eyes rolled as she was turned out by this unseen beast.

'God, I love this,' I moaned as I fucked her, her helpless hands scratching the walls as I took her weight, using her body like a fuck-toy, railing her the way I had done to Brit this morning. I watched her face contort and stretched as she held in a scream, her muscles flexing as her tight body came on my cock, but I didn't miss a beat - instead, I kept going, deciding that now she'd had that orgasm I denied her earlier, I was going to have her repay the favour.

So, even as we both heard the door to the bathroom open, and a couple of chatting voices entered the room, I didn't stop - I didn't hesitate. Rachel's eyes went wide as she realised the position she was in - literally and figuratively - and the panic only served to make her body tense up around me.

I didn't stop - couldn't stop - I was past the point of no return. I had spent enough time with this girl to know that I was going to cum deep, deep inside her, and had decided that back when I first touched her. It was almost fate. I'd seen her, chosen her, and now I was going to fulfill that.

'Shit, shit,' Rachel gasped, as another orgasm wracked her, making her shake and convulse in my inhuman grip. This time, the sight of her lithe body in pure ecstasy, held up by me as I used her, was too much for me.

And, as I came, I realised that, just as with Brit, I had no idea whether this was my cum, or the creature's. The clothes were mine, and the body felt like it was mine, and yet there was something so... other about it all. Not that I cared much in that instant - all I cared about was the sensation of pouring cum into this poor art-student, who could do nothing but hang there and accept it as she was filled with hot, thick cum.

Finished with her, and pleased with myself, I pulled out, and dropped Rachel face-down, so she was bent over the toilet, her pussy red and gaping; no cum was visible, but I knew she felt it.

With an evil smile, I unlocked the door to the stall, and left it open as I walked away, passing the two girls who turned and looked in on Rachel with a mix of horror and amusement on their faces as they took in what they were looking at.

Then, I left, heading out into the library again, packing my inhuman cock into the jogging bottoms.

***

It wasn't exactly exciting, being at the library with zero ability to interact with the world, just waiting - so, after about ten minutes, I went into the men's bathroom alongside a group of first-years, and as they were chatting and pissing, slipped into a stall. I took off the ring, flushed, washed my hands and left, and not an eyebrow was raised. I was getting good at this.

As I left, I passed the now-empty women's bathroom, and wondered whether she'd cleaned herself up and gone back out to her stall, or if she'd gone home after such a... transformative event.

After all, it's not everyday you get fucked by a demon. If that's what I was.

I kept the ring in my pocket, my fist closed around it as I wandered over to one of the public-area computers. Even as I sat down and logged in to the University system, I realised that I had been viciously neglecting my school work, even for only a day or two. I had a hand-in on Monday - fuck, tomorrow - that I was nearly finished on, but not nearly enough to stop worrying about.

As I sat there, pulling up the cloud file with my coursework in, I glanced up and saw him.

The flat-cap man.

He stood with his back to me, facing the window, looking out at the quad, where Rachel had been happily selling paintings less than an hour ago. I watched him as people passed by, apparently not able to see him, feeling him. The coat he was wearing didn't even shift as a student walked by him, too close not to make an impact, and yet... nothing.

I squeezed the ring in my finger, knowing that I couldn't put on the ring here - but I also didn't want to go to the bathroom again just to have a conversation. Plus, I certainly didn't want to leave. Olivia would be here any minute now.

So, instead, I just stayed where I was. In fact, despite the... power I had managed to wield so far today, there was a sinking feeling in the back of my head at the fact that, right at that moment, I had none of that. I was weak. Exposed. And he knew it.

I could feel it.

When I glanced back up, though, he wasn't there.

'I'm here,' he said, over my shoulder. I flinched, but managed not to yelp - I could see in the glass that he wasn't actually there. Or, he was, but not to anyone else. Only for me.

I opened a Word document on the computer, and typed - What do you want with me?

Over my shoulder, he laughed. 'That's not much of a thank-you. But, if you 're asking, I'll ask for more... discretion. You have drawn attention, if not to you, then to the girl.'

Does that matter? I typed.

'Everything you do now, matters,' he told me. I felt a little warmth in my stomach, like a fire was struck within me. 'Not that I disapprove.'

I have questions, I typed, glancing up at him.

'Fine.'

When I have the ring on... am I still ME?

He huffed out a little, annoyed maybe by the question. 'Yes and no. I would argue that you become more yourself when you have the ring on. Do you feel good, right now?'

I considered the question, and found that I didn't. I felt... weak. Small. People didn't care about me, but not because they couldn't see me - because they genuinely didn't care. When I had the ring on, I could make them care.

But... I'm not human when I wear it, I wrote.

The flat-cap man leaned down, his razor-sharp chin almost touching my shoulder. I couldn't see him in the screen's reflection - just in my peripheral vision; a fact that made some survival-based part of my brain start to panic. He felt like a predator.

'If becoming yourself means you stop being human,' he said, 'then that begs the question - what are you right now?'

My fingers hesitated over the keys, not knowing exactly what to ask. When I went to move them and type out a new question, however, he was gone. Silent, unseen.

I looked at the window he had been looking through - the quad outside, and the specs of rain spotting the glass. And, as luck - or something else - would have it, I watched as Olivia approached the building.

She looked as beautiful as ever, even as she hurried to avoid the downpour, her long legs disappearing beneath the sundress she was wearing, her hair tied back in a smart ponytail, her laptop bag being held overhead as a makeshift umbrella.

Without another word, I logged out, and half-ran to the bathroom, found a stall, and slipped the ring back on. In a moment, I was... more again.

***

When I re-emerged, more again, I sighed in annoyance at the realisation that Olivia had, in my absence, come in and vanished into the building.

'Dammit,' I muttered to myself, pissed at the fact I'd spent so long building up to this moment, all for me to let her slip into anonymity without watching carefully. I realised, with a tinge of anger at myself, that I probably could have just followed her as I was - she wouldn't have noticed me. Hat was the problem, as much as it was the solution.

Without the knowledge of where, exactly, she'd gone, it might take a moment or two to find her - but my best bet was going to be to go floor to floor and see if I could spot her easily. If not, I'd have to spend more time searching her out. I at least had the knowledge that she'd be here for a while, sorting out her work for tomorrow - the work I also hadn't done.

She wasn't in the public space - that much I could see straight away. So, I silently hopped the turnstiles, making my way into the student-only section of the library with ease. I couldn't see her in this section, but then again there wasn't much for students-only on the bottom floor. Instead, I passed the few tables that were, and made my way to the stairwell.

I knew from my... not stalking, but research, that Olivia was a fan of working on the silent floors, which was every other story. That meant I should start on floors 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10, before going back down to check the odd-numbered, often louder floors.

As I walked into the stairwell, I could feel how my body was... different. Now I wasn't thinking about sex, which is a fairly distracting thing at the best of times, I could feel the ways in which my body was moving slightly differently. Not much, and not enough to be uncomfortable. In fact, it felt... better. My joints didn't ache in ways I'd stopped noticing - a slight pain in my right knee from a school-days injury in a rugby game was gone, and as such I was far more agile in skipping up the steps, skipping Floor 1, and going up to Floor 2 in seconds.

Forget being a sex-god, this was... so good. Like the flat-cap man had said, I was me, but more.

Whatever he meant about 'What are you at the moment', I didn't know - but I figured it was something I could think about later. As I walked through the double-doors to the first silent floor, I knew I had a goal - a job.

I was going to fulfill a dream I had harboured for months. I was going to take what I wanted.

And what I wanted was at the back of Floor 2 - in a silent study room. All alone.

It was perfect.

I smiled, and strode silently through the space, between students and empty computers and aisles of books and texts and past the larger conference room, until I was outside her room. B-2. A peek through the glass showed her, hands in her hair, as she struggled to read something; her laptop's back to me, but she was nose-in-book, eyebrows furrowed, the slightly darkened state of her hair telling me she was likely damp from the rain, and not too happy about it.

She sat back to sigh, and for some reason the sight of her neck, glistening in slight wetness, made the decision for me.

I cracked the door open, and slipped in, as Olivia's head shot down, frowning at the door as it shut, not quite closing fully on the latch.

'Fucking thing,' she muttered as she stood, pushing the door shut as I watched, less than a metre away. I could barely contain myself - but I knew, as Rachel had taught me, that so long as I went slow and steady, I would be able to win her over.

My eyes went to her chest, and I remembered how it felt to have her breast in my hand; oh, the excitement at the idea of feeling that again.

Olivia clicked the door shut, and for good measure twisted the lock, sealing herself inside this small glass box with only her laptop and me for company. I had to bite back my excitement.

Then, she did something I hadn't expected.

'Hello?'

It was a whisper - a question she was scared to have answered. Which, of course, was nonsense. There was no reason for her to think there was anyone listening.

Unless, of course, she did have a reason.

For a moment, she just looked into the room, back to the door, a searching look on her face. Her soft brows furrowed, and I could see her biting the inside of her cheek, thinking things I could only guess at. She pushed the wet-blonde hair from her face, sighing as she cast aside her suspicion of... whatever it was she was suspicious of, and redid her ponytail as she settled back into her seat.

For a moment, I didn't know what to do. She seemed to know something was going on - or, at least, that something could be going on. That made me nervous. It wasn't something I'd expected, and it wasn't something I'd encountered with Brit or Rachel. I didn't know if the surprise of what was happening was part of what made it enjoyable for them. And enjoyment was a big thing for me. I was okay with a little... discomfort at the start, because I was fairly confident of getting to the ghost-stranger-induced orgasms later.

But this... this made me hesitate.

It was a small room, maybe eight feet by feet, with a desk in the center and three chairs, one of which Olivia was settled into. Behind her were the sockets, with her laptop charger trailing around the feet of her chair. Olivia had kicked off her shoes, and as I peered beneath the desk, I enjoyed the sight of her long legs, now mostly dried, as they crossed beneath the table, her sundress lying comfortably across her lap in a way that seemed intentional to be as tempting as possible.

But, again, I knew I had to start small. If I started at all.

I was stuck.

A deer in headlights.

It was so real, now. She was here - right in front of me. The door was locked, and while she knew something was going on, she wasn't leaving. If anything, she seemed... flustered.

I watched as Olivia started scrolling on her laptop, the back of the computer to me, her eyes in glassy furrows as she concentrated on the screen. After a moment, she looked up at the glass windows, and the people outside. Well, more accurately, the lack of people. Even so, with a slight huff, she stood, went to the window, and turned the dial on the wall; in a moment, the glass became frosted over, and I remembered again how the University had pissed off the tutors a few years ago by renovating the library instead of giving raises to the staff. Still, it had paid off for me, so I couldn't be angry.

In fact, before Olivia was able to get back to her seat, I took it as an opportunity to peek around at her laptop screen, and my stomach flipped at what I saw.

The screen was split; on one side was a strange website I didn't recognise, with a shopping list open with old books, with a creepy-looking black-and-red colour scheme that made it look like a goth amazon or something. The other side, however, was what took my fancy; it was a paused video, muted, of a blonde woman being absolutely railed. The woman was face-down on a bed, with a guy looming over her, his cock embedded in her from behind; her eyes were rolling, and her mouth was open in a brain-dead-looking moan, the ghost of a smile on her lips as she was fucked for her life.

Olivia sat back at the table, and let out a shaky breath as she put an airpod into her ear, and I watched her drag up the volume just a little, before pressing play.

The sound wasn't audible to me, but I watched Olivia just... watch. She barely moved, not even making a performative effort anymore - and why would she? Nobody was looking in anymore.

As I stood there, just behind her left shoulder as she watched the porn on her laptop, I made the choice. Now or never. I had come this far, and I had already taken this jump before - albeit, with the benefit of adrenaline dampening my critical thinking abilities. Now, I was fully cognizant.

Even so, I decided just to start... small.

I place my hand on her shoulder.

For a moment, she didn't seem to react - like she was lost in the video too much. Then, as I shifted it a little closer to her neck, I supposed she felt the movement, and yelped, moving away. She jumped up, off the seat, swatting wildly at her neck.

I realised, with a laugh, that she was reacting as though a bug had been on her. Well, I need to nip that misconception in the bud straight away.

So, as she calmed, I crossed the room and approached the cooling Olivia, her hand on her own shoulder where I'd touched. Slowly, and without force, I reached up and took that wrist in my hand.

As I mde contact, Olivia's eyes went wide with realisation. No...

Recognition.

I pulled softly, bringing her hand off her shoulder, and pushing it back. She stumbled back against the padded wall behind her, and I pressed her wrist against it. Watching her heart rate rise as she stood there, watching her arm as I held it, I couldn't help myself.

This was my moment.

So, I reached down, and took her other wrist in my other hand, pinning it to the wall on her other side, so I was bearing down on her as she looked helplessly at her own hands. She tugged, not hard enough to get away - not even close - but enough to test my grip, before looking to where she probably estimated a 'face' would be.