Invisible Pt. 02 - The Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I knew you were real,' she said.

I could have screamed. Not only was she aware of what was happening, she was remembering that moment in the park. In fact, from the glint in her eye, I felt like it was something she wasn't against. Not even slightly.

There was that ghost of a smile on her face, again.

'Can you speak?' she asked. Oh, how I wished she could hear me - though, then again, it was much more mysterious for me to stay as I was. Impossible. Unknowable.

In response, then, I pulled her hands upwards, making them meet above her head, watching as she gave out an odd... shudder.

'Are you... are you going to fuck me?' she asked - magical words that almost seemed unreal falling from her perfect lips. This was... too perfect. In all honesty, it was making me a little nervous. 'Because... I don't know. I expected this, you know, a few days ago, and - and - and, I think, this would be better at night? You know, in my bed?'

That last word rolled off her tongue like butter off a hot knife, but it wasn't enough to distract me from the rest of what she was talking about.

Expecting?

All of a sudden my mind was swimming with theories, questions, doubts. Was something else going on here? Did she know something I didn't? How did the flat-cap man fit into this?

I released her hands, and took a step back, just admiring her - dishevelled, the fuck-me look undeniable in her eyes, the strap of her dress falling off her shoulder a little. Part of me want to pick her up, throw her down on the table, and fuck her stupid there and then. Another part of me, however, wanted to let this play out a little more. To take my time. After all, this was something I'd been looking forward to for a while - I didn't want it to be over in a few minutes.

No - this was going to be a while.

I also didn't like that, as it stood, Olivia seemed to know more than me - that power was in her hands, and I thought that wasn't right. I was doing this to take power - to be on equal footing with a woman who was, by every account, out of my league. That meant I had to keep her guessing.

So, I walked back to the other side of the room, footsteps silent under my feet, and waited.

For a moment, Olivia waited, too. Then, those fuck-me eyes faltered, and she frowned, looking around the room.

'Hello?' she tried, just as tentative as before. After a beat, she stepped off the wall, moving around the wall. It was easy to stay a few steps away, ensuring she didn't touch me by mistake, but it was clear judging by her unsure stance that she wasn't trying to find me. Instead, after maybe less than a minute of standing in the space, she sat back at her laptop, and I watched over her shoulder as she closed the porn and pulled up that webpage where she was looking to buy several books, all somewhat old-looking.

She put that airpod back in, but this time it was for music, and I watched as she clicked on one book in particular - Summoning and Savouring; Where the Occult and Erotic Meet.

I let out an inadvertent laugh, as I watched her purchase, clicking instead of delivery 'collection'.

'You're... you think this is demon shit?' I asked, knowing she couldn't hear. It was ludicrous. Silly to even say.

Well, it should have been silly. But, then again, the impossible was happening right now. I was invisible, not myself, by way of a magical trinket gifted to me by a man no one else can see, who's able to appear and disappear at will.

Maybe she wasn't totally ridiculous. But, even then, I wasn't a demon; I was a person. A human. Whatever she thought, and however close she might have been to the truth, she was wrong on at least that part.

Which made me feel better. Like all of a sudden, I had that power again. I held the truth.

So, as she closed the payment window, I softly placed my hand on her shoulder. I felt her take a sharp intake of breath, staring straight ahead. As she was sat, her head was almost perfectly level with my hips, and that wasn't in any way lost on me - but I wanted to do a lot more that simply fuck her. I had spent so long watching her online, I wanted to know how she felt.

More than just a fleeting grope, anyway.

So, I shifted my hand, feeling up her neck - softly. Her skin was soft, and her wet hair tickled the outside of my hand as I stroked upwards, behind her ear. At my touch, she sighed, relaxing into it a little, before I started to stroke back down - following the soft curve of her spine, I slipped my hand beneath the neck of her sundress. Her bra straps were thin and tight, but the straps of her dress were much nicer to crawl beneath, feeling how her shoulders shifted under my light touch.

I came around her shoulder, and suddenly I could feel the warmth of her chest; Olivia gasped as I slowly, indulgently, felt her neck - the way my hand could almost fit all the way around. She seemed to like that. Noted.

From there, I stood behind her and introduced my other hand, giving her something of a massage on her neck and shoulders. Olivia's eyes had slid shut as she enjoyed my touch, alien and inexplicable, leaning into my exploratory touches of further down her clavicle, or back up to the base of her skull.

Feeling confident, I brought my hands back, before pushing her forwards. She leaned against the table, and in a quick motion I slipped up her back, unclipped her bra, before letting go and gripping her shoulders, pulling her upright again.

'Oh!' she chirped as she realised what had happened, though she didn't make any moves. No - she was letting me take the lead.

And take the lead, I did.

With her bra now hanging on only by the arm straps, I could see by looming over her how her cleavage looked beneath the sun dress - the only word I could think of was inviting. Her bust was, in my educated opinion, perfect. Soft and pert, with bounce as she moved.

As my hands reappeared at her neck, I could feel her breathing deeply, and could see her hands as they tightly gripped the table while I stroked and tickled my way down her front.

Soon, I felt her bra give way easily to my hands as my wrists pulled the top of her dress open, and I took each of her perfect breasts into each hand. Olivia sighed as I squeezed lightly, feeling how her hard nipples poked into my palms, and that was when she spoke for the first time in a while.

'I knew it was you,' she said, leaning back, giving me the permission I wasn't waiting for. 'In the park - I knew it worked.'

In response, I simply enjoyed myself, squeezing and stroking and feeling her tits, the ones I had fucked myself to over and over again in my sadness den in my flat - how many times had I spent time staring at a screen, watching her in a dress at some party bounce and dance, stroking myself to the ebb of her body?

That was what I needed to do - not just feel them; see them.

The nape of her neck was soft and invited me in - so I leaned down to kiss her, feeling the sigh of her breath as she leaned into it. I couldn't believe how good she felt, and had no intention of moving backwards, no. No. I wanted to push on.

So, pulling my hands reluctantly from her supple chest, I slid down her front, watching as she shifted, responding to my touch.

'Fuck,' she sighed as I nibbled at her earlobe, copying the porn I'd watched over the years, while my hands searched for the hem of her dress. When Olivia realised what was happening, her own fingers fidgeted at the bottom of the dress, before she took the leap.

In a smooth motion, she hiked up her dress under her butt, before leaning forwards to pull it up and over. It was a quick motion, and I had to step back to watch it happen from behind. She balled the dress up and chucked it on the table, and I simply took in the oddly intimate sight of her shifting shoulder blades, the glimpse of breast from behind - free and pert.

She was a dream, and she was mine.

I moved to the door, crossing the room quickly to see her from the front. There was a blush to her face, a redness in her cheeks that betrayed the fast beat of her heart, which only got deeper as she heard the lock shifting. I just needed to make sure it was locked over.

With the door locked, the glass frosted, and the quiet of the library floor in general, we were alone. And she knew it.

I pulled at the back of her chair, dragging her away from the table, spinning her a little to give myself access. Then, as she stabled herself, I rounded her, facing her down. In some way, she seemed to know where I was - she leered up at me, naked but for her panties, socks and shoes, and I had to bite back my appetite.

As I paused, taking her in, Olivia seemed to give me a show - the likes of which almost had me doubting things again; she craned her neck, letting her hair down out of her smart ponytail so it draped across her chest, before pouring over her shoulders, revealing her tits to me yet again.

And what a reveal it was. Soft, and bouncing slightly with each movement, they were still high and pert, her nipples pink and upright. Her thighs, as she spread them a little, seemed soft and pale. Olivia hooked her knees over the arms of the chair, her eyes drifting shut as she bit her lips.

For a moment, I let myself wonder what the fuck was making her act like this. Then, I quickly decided I didn't care.

I dropped to my knees before her, legs spread, her wet slit seeping into her white panties before my eyes. My fingers slid up her calves, and she hummed in appreciation as I felt her, committing every inch of her to tactile memory.

Tentatively, as though I was one wrong move away from ruining this entire thing, I kissed her inner thigh, and she gasped. But, there was no attempt on her end to stop me, so I did it again. And again.

Up and up and up, I kissed, until her panties brushed my bottom lip.

My hands, wrapped around her legs and gripping her thighs near her hips, squeezed as I dragged my tongue across her sex.

'Shiiiiit,' she whispered, and I looked up to see her chest rising and falling as I tasted her over her underwear. Her hand went to her left tit, and I watched as she palmed herself, playing with her nipple in a tight pinch that seemed almost like a crime - how could anyone treat something so beautiful so cruelly.

Then again, I imagined she wouldn't hate the sensation of her nipples between my teeth - another thing to add to my bucket list.

But, the one that was next on my list, before anything else, was simply to taste her. To have the eager, warm juices of Olivia's sex on my lips, tongue, face. So, with my teeth, I pulled the thin wet fabric of her panties to one side, enough for her pink lips beneath to flower open a little, eager for whatever was to come.

'Oh, God,' she whimpered as my tongue hungrily delved in, slipping over her lips and finding her clit, dipping into her hole, exploring her eagerly and messily, her thighs against my ears twitching with each movement.

'Best birthday present ever,' she laughed to herself as I dragged my tongue against her clit, and she gasped; I looked up, and she was tugging on one nipple mercilessly as I fucked her with my tongue, her eyes clamped shut and her chest flushed, mouth open in a silent moan, other hand white-kuckling the arm of the chair.

Then, she stilled, frozen in my arms for a second that felt like an eternity.

When the dam broke, and she shuddered in a moan far too loud for it to be discrete, I realised what was happening. Olivia was orgasming on my face. She was cumming, hard, as I ate her like a messy peach.

And all I wanted was more.

But, as I held her there, hearing her gasp, feeling her shudder, her body tight against mine as she came, there was a knock.

Thump-thump-thump.

'Liv?'

In a moment, she sat up, kicking her legs a little to try and get me off, a note of panic in her movements. For a moment, I considered keeping her there - I could feel, in this body, that I could. But there was no need for it. She was here, hot and heavy, and her sex had slathered against my face enough for me to feel it was a promise of more to come.

So, I let her go; quickly, she pulled her dress over herself, and went to the door without another thought. As she clicked the lock open, and pulled open the door, I saw Olivia's bra on the floor in the corner, discarded and forgotten, and wondered if she'd remembered taking it off and simply not cared, or if she'd forgotten about it altogether.

Either way, as she pulled open the door, Jennifer was there, a little bleary around the eyes and looking like she'd just woken up in a bush.

'Fuck, I'm hungover,' Jennifer complained, stumbling in without so much as a pause. Olivia laughed at her, and stepped back, and as she looked past Jennifer, saw the bra in the corner. A look of panic flashed over her features, even as Jennifer was looking the other way, so I decided to do something... nice.

I had, after all, been rather selfish up until now.

So, as Jennifer looked at - or, at least in the direction of Olivia - I went to the bra, picked it up, and tucked it beneath my tee. A quick glimpse in the window, despite it being frosted, told me it was 'gone', as the white fabric blinked out of the visible realm. I wondered for a moment about how the 'rules' around that sort of thing worked, but figured that would be another unanswered question to pose to the flat cap man.

'There's been a thing,' Jennifer was saying when I tuned back in. 'A girl on campus - attacked in the bathrooms.'

'What, downstairs?' Olivia asked.

Jennifer nodded. 'Some girls found her, and... god, it just sounded awful. No one saw anything - no guy in there. Andy's been tweeting about it for the last hour, haven't you seen?'

'Been busy,' she said, and I noted the ghost of a smirk on her lips.

Besides, 'attack' was a bit harsh. She was into it - came like a rocket, if I remembered rightly. But, considering how I left her... yeah, I could understand that. 'Mess' was probably the best word for it, actually.

Jennifer didn't even make the effort to look like she was going to sit and join, and instead just rubbed her eyes, standing at the doorway. 'Coffee?'

Olivia gave a half-hearted glance towards where her bra had been, which I took as a look back at me - all romantic, over the shoulder, like in the movies. Except, nothing like that at all.

Then, she nodded, packed up her laptop in record time, and left with a spring in her step, and a blush on her cheek.

'What's gotten into you?' I heard Jennifer ask before the door shut behind them, leaving me in there with Olivia's bra stuffed under my shirt.

'A trophy,' I laughed to myself, before sitting on the table, taking a moment.

'I'm sure you have questions,' the flat cap man said as he wandered out from behind me, where there had been nothing but a soft shadow.

'...the bra, did it vanish?'

He stood at the door, his back to me. 'Nothing can vanish,' he corrected me. 'But, in taking them beneath the effect of the ring, you included them in it.'

I frowned, thinking. 'So, when I eat, or something like that...'

'It comes under the effect, yes.'

'How does that work?'

'It... feels right.'

I almost laughed at that. 'And what does that mean?'

He turned, and those sharp, cold eyes locked on mine in an instant. 'It means that you have been given something remarkable. Would you like more?'

'...there's more?'

He turned away, and all of a sudden I could breathe again. 'If you stop asking questions. Tommy... the rules are as blurry as you make them, or as simple as you allow them to be.'

'You said you'd answer my questions.'

He walked towards the door, and I watched as his shoulder faded into the frosty glass, sinking into it and making no impact. 'No, I said I was sure you had questions. I answer no one.'

Then, he walked through it, and was gone.


A huge thank-you to:

Obi

Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Simon Haynes

Rhetoricalacrobat

Flarevirtue

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated <3