Invisible Pt. 06 - The Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled down at me.

'What are you doin'?'

'Just waking you up,' I told her. 'I've got plans for you.'

She bit her lip. 'Yeah?'

'Oh yeah,' I said, before lying back on the bed, my semi-hard cock flopping onto my thigh. 'Take care of me,' I told her.

Olivia grinned, kissed my cheek, and slithered down my body beneath the covers. I fell asleep again with her lips around my cock, lightly sucking me into a satisfied, wet dream.

* * *

Morning came slowly, lazily. There was no rush to anything. Everything was perfect.

Olivia awoke me with another blowjob - or maybe it was the same one, it was impossible to tell. I fell asleep to her lips, and woke up to them. It was heavenly.

'Morning,' I mumbled to her as she poked her head up, through the covers, and smiled at me. She was still Olivia - no purple skin or horns.

'Morning, Tommy,' she said, before going back to serving my cock.

'Fuck, that's good,' I sighed. 'Make me cum, and then we're going out. I want to show you off.'

'Where?' Olivia asked between languid kisses of my shaft. She felt incredible, as always.

'Show you off where? I thought the park - where this all started. Maybe the campus. Just around town.'

'No,' Olivia said, and for a moment I felt a flash of anger before she explained. 'I meant, where do you want to cum?'

I considered it. 'Ride me,' I told her. 'I want to cum inside you.'

She grinned like she'd won the lottery, and climbed on.

'Oh, Tommy,' she moaned as she sat on my hard cock, her wet slit the perfect combination of tight and sopping. 'I love this... can every morning be like this?'

'Absolutely,' I said as Olivia rode me, slow and indulgently, as the morning sun started to shine through my window.

* * *

The date went fantastically.

We started by having Olivia dress in my clothes - jogging bottoms and jumper - while I wore jeans and a shirt; our first stop was one of the more expensive shops Olivia liked, to find her the sluttiest outfit we could.

She ended up spending almost three hundred pounds on some fishnets, lingerie, a pleated tartan skirt, and a white t-shirt, plus an extra hundred and fifty on converse boots. She looked like something out of a porn magazine for emo kids, which was perfect.

After that, we did indeed go back to the park, where we walked the path we'd gone down that first night - when I had touched her for the first time. Nearby in the secluded bushes away from any dog-walkers, I had her kneel in the dirt and suck my cock until I came down her throat. We left, mud on her fishnet-clad knees, and walked to the university campus.

There, I enjoyed showing her off while we got drinks and lunch, kissing and fondling in the student's union sitting area, before we headed back out into town.

We passed a sex-shop, so I made her go in, by a butt-plug with a yellow jewel the colour of her demon eyes, and some lube. When she came out, we walked to a coffee shop, and while I drank a mocha, I had her go into the bathroom and plug herself, beneath her lingerie. By that point, I was ready to burst again, despite the sheer volume of sex we were having, so I asked her to use her phone to pay for a hotel room for us, somewhere fancy. She, of course, obliged, and we spent the next hour ruining that hotel room as I fucked her.

I ripped her fishnets at the crotch and pulled aside her new jet-black lingerie to fuck her, the yellow jewel glinting at me as I bent her over the desk in the hotel room. I decided, in that moment, I would take that perfect arse of hers tonight - not right now, though. Right now, I was just getting the pent-up arousal out.

Butt-fucking Olivia would be... special.

I had her against the window, still fully dressed as I fucked her beneath her skirt, underwear pulled aside, and gave some of the on-lookers below a deprived view of her face as I came inside her.

Afterwards, she paid for us to go see a film, hide in the back row, and had her blow me through the entire thing. I don't remember a second of the film - just the sheer novelty of having sex so publickly, here and in the park, was starting to worm its way into my head.

I came, for the third time that day, and we simply... left.

By that point, it was nearing dinner time - we'd spent hours doing very little around the town aside from getting horny and fucking it out - I decided that we should do something more romantic. After all, I was going to take her arse later that night. You don't do that without a little romance, first.

So, while she was paying, I took her to dinner.

Still in the t-shirt, fishnets and skirt, and myself in my jeans and shirt, we were a little out of place in a restaurant like this; not too fancy as to be black-tie or anything, but fancy enough for her to get a few stares as we were seated.

Though, to be honest, she would have gotten stares anywhere. Despite the transformation she'd been through, Olivia still looked like Olivia. She was confident, smiley, effortlessly charming and disarming. Everyone who laid eyes on her wanted to be her, or fuck her, or both.

And she was mine.

We sat. She paid for champagne, and when asked what we were celebrating, I said we'd recently got engaged. Olivia flashed the ring, on her left ring finger, and we got a small round of applause. Once they were done, Olivia shifted in her seat, and I wondered if the plug inside her was causing any discomfort.

'So,' I said, after our drinks came, along with complimentary starters. 'What do you think?'

Olivia looked at me, a pleasant smile on her face. 'Think? Of what?'

I motioned around. 'Of this. Your new life. With me.'

'I've always had money,' Olivia said. 'Nice dinners, new clothes. None of that excites me.'

'So what does excite you?'

'How about,' she said, leaning in. 'The fact that, yesterday, I managed to realise a dream of mine.'

'Becoming... what you are?' I asked. 'That was the dream?'

She nodded. Voice low, she continued. 'Since the first time I did it,' she said, with a brief look around - no one was paying attention to us anymore. 'I've wanted it to be... more. And I was always into the occult - my mum thinks dad made a deal with the devil for his money.'

'What do you think?'

'I used to think it was rubbish,' she said, a knowing smirk on her perfect cock-sucking lips. 'Now, I'm not so sure.'

'Do you... like it? Being like this?'

She smiles, and it makes me feel like an awkward idiot. She's so beautiful, and I'm just... here. 'I love it, Tommy.' She took my hands in hers. 'I do... but you should know, in this form, I don't need to eat. Not, not food, anyway.'

There was a glimmer, and her eyes were yellow.

'Oh,' I said. 'Oh, wow.'

'Take me home,' she whispered. 'I know you wanted to have a normal date, and that's so amazing, Tommy. But I don't need that. I just need... more of you, inside me.' She leant in, and so did I, until she was almost kissing my earlobe. 'Please, take me home and feed me.'

I swallowed, and nodded.

'Cheque please?'

* * *

We burst into the flat to the sounds of surprised and shocked flatmates. Olivia pulled me past them, and I locked eyes with one or two of them on my way, and saw the envy on their faces. It was hilarious.

I unlocked my bedroom door, and Olivia pulled me in by the collar, kissing me so hard and so passionately that it took me a good half-minute to even see the state of the room.

'Oh, shit,' I said, pushing Olivia off me. She pouted, but even she couldn't deny my reaction was appropriate - or, even, a little understated.

The room was trashed. My bedding had been ripped up and thrown across the room, all of my desk's contents were across the floor, including my laptop and notepads. The laptop looked like it had bent the wrong way and snapped, and the lamp had been smashed against the wall.

My shit was everywhere, all drawers open and bags pulled open, contents all over the floor, but there was one screaming example that was missing.

'Where's the book?' I asked.

For the first time since the transformation, I saw the smile drop from Olivia's face. 'The book?!'

I nodded, and went into the fray, flipping items and uncovering everything, just to check. Olivia did the same, but after a few minutes there was no denying it. The book was gone.

Olivia approached me, and put her hands on my collar. 'Tommy... do you need to relieve some stress?'

And, in response, I did something I never saw myself doing.

I pushed Olivia off me.

I pushed her off me, and stormed out into the flat, looking at my flatmates. 'Did- did someone break into my fucking room?!'

They looked at me like I was crazy, but after a brief pause, I was met with only shaking heads. 'No, no one's been in your-'

I left before listening to the end of the sentence, my brain barely registering who was speaking. I went back to my room, to Olivia, who perked up at my presence.

'Tommy?' she said.

I looked at her, trying not to panic. 'Yes? What?'

'I know this is a bad time, but if I don't, you know, feed soon, I don't know... it feels bad. Urgent.'

I looked at her, barely able to understand what she was saying. 'What- what- what the fuck are you saying right now?!' I slammed the door behind me, and looked at her. There wasn't fear in her eyes, despite the fact that I was shouting - which, to be honest, just made me even more furious. 'That demon, the man with the flat-cap - he's been here, Olivia. He took the book.' I rubbed my face, trying to calm myself, and sat on the edge of the bed. The chairs were sideways so it was just about the only place to sit. 'He has the book, Olivia. Fuck knows what he's able to do with that fucking thing.'

She crossed me, and sat next to me, before scooting back and coming up behind me. She held me, and started to rub my shoulders. It drew a sigh of comfort from me, not having been touched like that before. With just the intention of comfort. With kindness.

'Where would he take it, Olivia?' I asked her, more rhetorically than anything. 'Why would he take it?'

She hugged me from behind, and I felt her breath on my neck.

'Who cares?' she said. 'I'm happy with you. You're happy, right?'

I nodded, and she kissed my neck. 'Yeah, I'm happy.'

'Good. So what if he was just... taking the book to stop anything else happening? It doesn't matter. He's not human, he can't use it.'

I nodded. She was right - demons couldn't use the book; only humans. Even if he took it, what did it matter.

Plus, Olivia's kisses felt so good on my neck...

'Olivia,' I said, turning and stealing a kiss.

She perked up. 'Yeah, baby?'

I kissed her, and unzipped. 'Get me ready - tonight, I'm gonna take that perfect arse of yours, okay?'

She bit her lip, and smiled. 'Thought you'd never ask.'

As she moved over me, slipping down between my legs and pulling my length out, I lay back on the bare mattress, watching her as she took me into her mouth. 'I wasn't asking.'

* * *

The lube dripped from the tube onto Olivia's lower back, right under her tail. It slipped down, a small globule, before it met her upturned hole - tight and a deep burgundy in colour. She mewled as it trickled across her, and she wiggled her back end at me a little.

I pushed the lube into her with my thumb, feeling the way her body caved for me and let me in, and she gave out the lightest chirp of surprise and excitement. She was tight, and hot, and as I massaged the lube into her hole, as she stayed on all fours on the bare bed.

Well, more accurately, she was face-down, arse-up, with her horns poking into the mattress and her claws gripping the sheet as I knelt behind her. I squeezed out another dollop of lube out onto my cock, and massaged it into my flesh as I thumb-fucked her.

Her tail swished through the air, and Olivia looked over her shoulder at me, yellow eyes glinting with lust and anticipation.

I lined up my head with her hole, slipping my thumb from her.

'You feel hot,' I said as I pushed forward just a little.

'Baby, I'm the hottest thing on Earth right now.'

I leant forwards, and pushed in as I lay over her. My cock sank into her perfect, impossibly hot and incredibly tight hole, swallowing me whole as I kissed her shoulder blades.

'Ohhh fuuuuck,' Olivia whined as I entered her. 'Yeah, baby that's so fucking good...'

'You like that?' I asked, bringing my hips up before sinking back down into her, feeling her body like velvet, her butt cheeks soft but firm beneath me, watching Olivia stretch out beneath me as I began to fuck her a little faster, a little faster.

'Faster, Tommy,' Olivia whined. 'Fuck, you feel so good inside me... harder, please?'

I sped up, going harder and deeper and faster, fucking her prone on the bed as she moaned and cooed beneath me.

I was lost in my own world - her body was like it was meant for me. Like she was made for me.

'Fuck me, Tommy - ugh-ugnn-huhnn-hahh- FUCK, yes, baby, fuck me - I'm yours, Tommy - yours - oh, fuck, Tommy...'

I filled her arsehole with whatever was left inside me after the day we'd had, and I rolled off her. Olivia smiled at me, whispering thank-yous and stroking my chest.

'Thank you, Tommy... fuck, that was nice... thank you so much...'

I kissed her, and sat up, getting dressed again. It was barely evening, and I had a racing mind. Though, now that I'd had the chance to... clear my head, I had a better idea of what I needed to do.

I needed to move on.

'We should get away,' I said to her, and Olivia sat up and looked at me. When I wasn't looking, she'd become herself again - no more purple or horns or tail.

'Away?' she asked.

I nodded, holding her hand. 'A holiday. Maybe, you know, to stay. You said you have money, right?'

Olivia nodded. 'My dad does.'

'Would he buy you somewhere? Maybe in, like, America or somewhere?'

She frowned. 'Wouldn't we need visas and stuff?' Her intelligence wasn't lost, I recognised. Still, I didn't like her questioning me.

'Yeah,' I said, kind of resigning myself. 'Maybe we just need to get out of the city. Go to London, or Edinburgh. Somewhere with a lot of people. Get lost in the crowds, you know?'

Olivia nodded, and looped her arm through mine, and rested her head on my shoulder.

For a moment, we just... sat like that.

Holding each other. It was nice.

Then, Olivia's head perked up, and something caught my eye that she was clearly staring at. On the floor, across the room, was her phone. She'd shed it along with the rest of her clothes, throwing it without a second thought, but now it was blinking on the floor. The screen went dark.

Quietly, I went and picked it up, and opened it by pointing the screen at Olivia's face. Then, I read some of the messages that had been coming through:

Why aren't you answering? Just let me know you're okay - using a different num just in case - Jen

Olivia, just explain what's going on

There's some really weird stuff going on Liv

Please call me

It's Jennifer

Olivia please answer me, just let me know you're okay

'She wants to contact you,' I said, not needing to say who. I sighed, flipping the phone over in my hand, and thought about how Olivia hadn't lost her intelligence. 'Do you think it's a good idea?'

She frowned. 'Depends on what she wants, really.'

'Might be a good idea for you to meet up with her. You could tell her you're fine, you've met someone, something like that?'

'Maybe,' Olivia said. 'She might see through it, or think it was bullshit. But, I supposed, there's nothing she could really do if that even was the case. Yeah. Yeah, I should meet with her.'

'And no sex,' I said, pointing at her. A smile broke onto my face, but there was something underneath - I knew how much Olivia and Jennifer had done together, and the fact that, before her transformation, it was pretty clear Olivia wanted Jennifer more than she would ever want me. And, in her current state, Olivia was the object of attraction - Jennifer would want to fuck her the second she lay eyes on her. 'I should be there. Even from a distance.'

Olivia nodded. 'Hell, we could even invite her over,' she said. 'Bring her to your space. You'd be in control; I can tell her I've fallen for you, and that I'm done with her. That's what you want, right?'

'Right,' I said, and Olivia smiled widely. She sprang up from the bed, and hugged me, kissing me again as we stood in the wreckage of a room. It was hot, to be honest; that the room was trashed, and all we wanted was to fuck each other silly.

Again.

In all honesty, I didn't physically have it in me, though.

'Maybe,' Olivia said, a lilting sing-song in her voice, 'I could, you know, have one last hoorah with her. Would you want both of us?'

'She would never-' I started, but she kissed me to shut me up.

'She would if I asked her,' she said. 'No one, except you of course, can resist me now, Tommy.'

I considered it. Jennifer was attractive, and I'd fucked her before. As the... other form, with the ring. The idea of Olivia corrupting her, having them both pleasure me... it was a nice idea. Olivia was happy to make my every pleasure come true - I'd fucked the perfect woman, taken her in my bed, publicly, had her swallow my cum, taken her arse, and all in two days. The next step made sense to see who else she could seduce into my bedroom. Jennifer wasn't an end goal, in that case - it was a proof of concept.

I started to think about going to America - Hollywood. We could have anyone. The most famous, beautiful women in the world would fall at her feet, and she would fall at mine.

'Text her,' I said. 'Invite her over here, and tell her you're okay.' I passed her the phone, and watched her tap away. 'Then, clean up, okay?'

'Would that make you happy? If it was clean?'

'It would,' I said, and Olivia passed me the phone back. Then, naked and gorgeous, she began to make the bed.

I thought it was funny she chose to do the phone first.

* * *

An hour passed. It was getting dark, or it was starting to - the light coming in through the curtain was orange and cast deep, sharp shadows. Olivia had spent it cleaning up the room, making it look cleaner and more refreshed than it had felt since I moved in; the carpet hd been hoovered, the desk was well-organised with my laptop and notebooks all laid out, the bed was made with fresh sheets and my pyjamas laid out at the end of my side.

I smiled at that. I had a side of the bed. Granted, it had only been one night, but I figured it was good to get it sorted now.

I felt energised. Hell, I felt like a winner for the first time. Olivia, the woman of my dreams, was doing my chores, having gotten dressed in the lingerie she'd bought herself and nothing else. On her way was Olivia's ex-lover, coming to be seduced and discarded, the same way she'd done to me.

That resentment was still in my chest, of course. The anger. I decided I would take it out on Olivia's cunt when I wanted to, but frankly she was exhausting to keep up with. The sex was amazing, and every time she started teasing me about 'feeding' I could help but get turned on, but I knew she would drain me dry if I wasn't careful. Bringing in other people for her to feast on was the right move.