Invisible Pt. 06 - The Demon

Story Info
Tommy finally has Olivia - but will that last forever?
9k words
3.54
6.7k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/04/2022
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; unsafe BDSM; misogyny; rape references; cnc; magic; supernatural; transformation; brainwashing

'Damn,' whispered a voice as I walked Olivia through the courtyard outside my building; she was dressed the way I'd asked - covered-up in jeans, a long-sleeve jumper that tried not to show off her shape, but it was hard to stop her from being alluring. Fuck, since she was a succubus now, it might have been physically impossible for people not to find her attractive.

She walked with me through the building, up towards my flat. The entire time, she kept her arm locked through mine, holding close to me. Beneath my jumper, in my other hand, out of sight, was the book - close to my chest. When we caught eyes, she'd smile and bite her lip, and her hip would bounce into mine. I could feel her power on me, too - I was insatiable. The only reason I wasn't stripping her naked and fucking her stupid there and then was the fact that my anxiety overrode my sex drive.

Which, to be honest, explained a lot of things about my life.

I had to be reasonable with myself, though - I was human again. I didn't have the option of putting on the ring, switching on invisibility and taking the form of some inhuman beast, powerful and imperceptible. I was normal again.

Just Tommy again.

And, while I had used my newfound knowledge to turn the woman of my dreams into a lust-driven succubus, hanging off my arm and following me home for the express purpose of fucking, I had to keep in mind that this was my life again. I couldn't be caught doing public indecency or something, get myself arrested or fined, when I could just wait a few more minutes.

'Tommy,' Olivia whispered in my ear as I pushed my key into the door. 'I need your cock - please? I've waited so long...'

'It's been like ten minutes,' I said as I turned.

'Exactly,' she mewled, biting my earlobe and pushing herself into my side, her tits pressing into me as her arm left my arm, stroking down my back and squeezing my butt. 'Fuck...'

I pushed the door open, and there were voices in the kitchen, to the left - just chatting, nothing much. But, as we walked past, I heard them stop, and didn't bother to turn and find out why. I knew why.

'Is that a fucking prostitute?!' I heard one of them ask, the jeer undercut by the fact that I knew they knew who she was. They just hadn't admitted it to themselves yet. Olivia was, by all accounts, something of a University mini-celebrity. She was the closest thing we had to an influencer, maybe without brand-deals and all of that, but she was well-known enough that, even if this guy didn't know who she was, he would know it's legit soon.

Because, all of a sudden, I felt a need to brag.

We slipped into my room, and as the door closed behind her, Olivia turned, pushing me against the wall and kissing me hard. Her tongue was in my mouth, her fingers in my hair as she moaned, sighing with each ragged breath.

'Fuck me,' she said, nearly begging.

Well, the bragging could wait, I supposed. First, to reap my rewards.

I kissed her back, enjoying her vigour - Olivia wanted me. She was here, and she knew who I was, and she wanted me.

I let her pull my hoodie and top off, taking the book and chucking it onto the closest surface - a dresser that came with the flat. The clothes were thrown into the room without a care. I did the same to her, pulling the jumper up over her head, messing her hair as she stood before me, in jeans and a bra, looking like something out of an eighties movie that, while not even technically nude, would have been remembered as a sex-symbol for years. She was unbelievable.

She came in close, slower now - sure that this was happening.

'Take my bra off, Tommy,' she whispered into my ear. She was pressed into me, giving me access as I reached around, unpicking it quickly. She gave a sigh as the latch came undone, and she stepped back.

Now, I had seen these tits a few times now - I had played with them, licked them and bitten and kissed them, but or some reason there was something more to it this time; I watched the bra fall from her, dropping onto the carpet of my bedroom, as she stood in the half-light of my dim room. Her hand went to one, cupping it softly.

'Do you want me?' she asked.

I nodded, forgetting for a moment who had the power. Then, I remembered.

'Come here,' I told her. She swallowed, and her eyes glazed over a little as she came close. I kissed her again, and while one of her hands was on my chest, the other found my crotch, her hand slipping beneath the elastic easily. I sighed as I felt her fingers, warm and nimble, find my cock, gripping my cock as she sighed into my mouth.

'Taste me,' I told her.

Immediately, she dropped to her knees - no hesitation or romance about it at all. As she dropped, she took my waistband with her, getting me effectively naked as she kneeling in her jeans, my cock in her face.

I was smaller than the demon version had been, but I was still average - five and a half inches or so. Olivia held it in her hand, hard and hot in her grip, and lifted it. Then, she surprised me by putting her lips to my sack, and sucking one of my balls into her mouth.

'Ohh,' I sighed, leaning back against the wall as I felt her suck softly on my sack, her hand pumping my cock slowly, teasing me. She let it pop out, and went to the other one, never letting up on stroking me, moaning into me as she went.

I was in heaven.

She licked me from base to tip, dragging her tongue along me before looking up at me, a smile on her face and a glimmer in her eyes, before she took the head of my cock into her perfect mouth.

'Oh, fuck,' I moaned, my fingers threading through her dirty-blonde locks, directing her on pace - not that I needed to. The soft, warm, wet, inviting mouth that serviced me was perfect - she knew when to suck, when to roll her tongue, when to go a little deeper, when to focus on the tip. All the while, she held eye contact, that smile in her eyes as she made love with her mouth. In less than two minutes, I was worried I was going to cum, so I gripped her mane and pulled her off. She groaned in disappointment the moment my cock left her mouth, and she looked up at me.

'Are you close, Tommy?'

Fuck I loved how she used my name.

'Yeah,' I said, my heart hammering in my chest.

'Let me taste it,' she said, sticking her tongue out, but missing my tip by a few millimetres. 'If you cum now, it just means you'll last longer inside me.' I tried to think of a good reason to argue with her, but I couldn't think of one. She kept arguing anyway. 'Please, Tommy baby - I want to swallow your cum, to have you in me, to take you in my mouth and have you inside me - please, Tommy, please let me-'

I let go of her, and she didn't bother to finish her sentence, she just slammed her face onto me, my cock sliding down in the entrance of her throat; she gripped my hips and used them to pull herself deep onto me, swallowing my whole before pushing back, my tip kissing her lips, and then back again. She face-fucked herself on me, again looking up at me with those big approval-seeking doe eyes as her tits bounced. I just held on for dear fucking life.

Gluk-gluk-gluk-gluk - the sounds she made as she fucked her throat with my length were lewd, pornographic and loud, loud enough that I knew my roommates would be able to hear her as she used me.

'Oh shit,' I moaned as I felt that orgasm building again. 'Oh, shit - on your face, I wanna cum on your face.'

Olivia kept going - gluk-gluk-gluk-gluk - until I was right at the edge of my orgasm, and the moment I crested-

'Oh, FUCK!'

-she pulled me back, and the thick, long, heavy loads of cum that had been building inside me for days exploded across her face. It occurred to me that just about every orgasm I'd had for a week was in that other, demonic form - that this body hadn't been emptied in days, and now all of that was coming out at once.

This ropes of white shot out across Olivia's face; she understood that I wanted to see her covered in it, claimed by my seed, and kept her mouth shut; my cum painted lines from chin to forehead, spraying into her hair before she leaned back a little. More ropes - seven, eight, nine - erupted from me, onto her chest, painting her perfect tits in my cum as she gasped and moaned, her eyes painted shut and her nipples and nose dripping white.

'Hooohh my GOD,' I moaned as I stroked myself a few times, the last few drops of my cum falling from the tip. Olivia caught them on her palm, and licked them off dutifully as she sat beneath me - eyes still closed. I had no idea how she was able to do that, but I was barely thinking about that at all.

Hell, I was barely thinking.

Especially as, as soon as my cock was starting to wilt, I felt Olivia lean forwards, and suck my hard-hard member back into her mouth, just cock-warming me as I lay against the wall, trying to catch my breath.

'Fuck, you'll have to let me recover,' I said.

Olivia, mouth full and eyes closed, nodded her head, but didn't stop. I felt her, lightly sucking, pulling whatever dregs of cum left inside my shaft out, literally sucking the cum out of me. When she was satisfied, she leaned back.

'Do you want me to clean up, or should I stay covered in your cum, baby?'

'Hold on,' I said, and grabbed my phone. I took a lot of images of her, half-naked and cum smeared, on my floor and on my bed. Her licking her lips, eating my cum off her face, enjoying herself.

I got it all.

'You should shower,' I told her, and she didn't hesitate. She stripped off her jeans and underwear, leaving them in a puddle on the floor, and went into my bathroom. She didn't bother to shut the door as I heard the water start, and I could see her from my bed delightfully.

Despite what she'd just sucked from me, I felt myself getting hard again - which made me laugh.

How the fuck did I manage this?!

* * *

The evening devolved into a hotbox of lust, with neither of us wearing clothes after her shower - she came out in a towel and joined me on the bed, and insisted on pleasuring me while I went about my evening.

Hilariously, when I opened my laptop, her facebook was loaded up in a tab, on her photos. I laughed at myself a little, thinking about how desperate I had been for Olivia to even notice me. I was lying on my bed with her between my legs, suckling on my cock as I flicked through her holiday photos from last summer - Olivia in bikinis, laughing alongside other bikini-clad girls, holding drinks or phones or whatever else, clearly enjoying their lives. Now, she was mine.

It was intoxicating.

We'd only been home about an hour or so with her teasing me back to hardness after I came all over her before she started to get a little flushed, looking at me with lidded eyes. She was breathing heavier, and despite still stroking and sucking me when she could focus on it, I could see her focus drifting.

'Olivia?' I asked, and her eyes snapped to me, meeting my eyeline with an intensity I hadn't expected. 'You okay?'

'I feel... hot,' she said. The room was dark, with only a lamp on across the room and my laptop's residual light illuminating the space, but I could still see how she looked pink in the face.

'Hot?' I asked, putting the laptop to one side and touching her forehead. She gasped at the physical contact, and I watched her as she sat up a little straighter, her back arching a little to push forwards those lovely breasts, nipples hard and to attention.

'Ahh,' she sighed softly, and I moved my hand away. As I did, there was something strange about her eyes.

I realised, with a turn in my stomach, that her eyes were yellow.

'Tommy, I feel...' she said, before trailing off. Then, in a moment so fast I almost didn't notice it, she was... different. A flash of red light filled the room briefly, like a blink, and then Olivia was... not Olivia.

Well, she was. It was her face, but her eyes were yellow and slitted, and her skin was a deep blu-ish purple again. She sighed, stretching, as though she'd just woken up from the most delightful nap, and I could see her almost-black areola and lips, instead of the light pink they'd been moments before; her ears were stretched, inhumanly long and ending in points, and from behind her shifted something that hadn't been there a moment before - her tail. From her forehead, right at the hairline, two small curved, black horns appeared as her hair became raven-black. She smiled at me, and I saw her fangs that looked sharp enough to rip into me - if she wanted to.

'Holy shit,' I said as I looked at her.

'Do you like it?' Olivia asked, her eyes catching mine again and giving me that fuck-me gaze.

I had to admit - she looked like a demon. A true, honest demon. A succubus, made for sex and nothing else. A creature of another world, made out of the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

'I- yes,' I stammered, and she beamed. She leaned in, kissing me, and I felt the heat coming off her. She pushed me back down, sliding her leg over mine so she straddled me as my head settled into my pillows.

When I opened my eyes, I was looking up at the demon-Olivia, who wore a smile that wars would be fought over, as I saw the dexterous tail whip through the air above her. Her hands were on my chest and face, stroking me lovingly as she peppered my lips and chin with kisses, so when I felt my cock be gripped and pulled upright I was confused. Then, I realised the tail had vanished from sight, and was currently pumping me softly as Olivia sat on my stomach, readying me for... for-

'You still haven't taken me,' Olivia whispered into my ear. 'Why, baby?'

'I don't... I wanted to savour you,' I said.

She purred in my ear, and her tail shifted my cock so the head made sloppy contact with her wet pussy. I sighed, and she mewled.

'But, Tommy, I'm made of sex... if you don't give me any, I'll die. I need to fuck you to survive... don't you want me?'

She slathered my head against her lips as she kissed my jaw. It was impossible to resist.

'Fuck - yes,' I said. 'I want you so much.'

'Good,' Olivia whispered, lining my hard cock up with her sex. She sat up, gripping my wrist and bringing my hand to her breast to squeeze her. As she did, she lowered herself just a little, and the head of my cock slipped into her.

And my God did she feel good.

'Oh, fuck,' I sighed as her warmth flooded over me, her blue-purple flesh coming down to meet me as her sex swallowed me happily. Olivia leant down, her lips meeting mine as she rolled her hips, fucking me slowly as I felt her fangs with my tongue; we moaned into eachother's mouths as our bodies met, my hips pushing up into her with each roll as my hands explored her new body - I squeezed her tits, slapped her purple rump, stroked her back, and the entire time she moaned and whimpered and gasped my name.

'Tommy, Tommy you feel so good, baby...'

I felt confidence starting to fill me again, knowing that this demon-girl was enjoying me as much as I was enjoying her.

I rolled, taking her with me until I had Olivia pinned beneath me, flat on her back. She moaned as her thighs fell open, and I began to thrust into her. Her pussy was so fucking tight, her wetness making each stroke feel heavenly - or maybe that should be hellish - as I put one hand around her throat and the other around one of her horns.

'Hng,' she groaned as I held her like that, fucking into her eagerly, each hammering thrust slapping against her wet flesh. Her yellow eyes rolled, and her claw-tipped fingertips dug into my bedding as I fucked her harder and harder and harder.

Plap-plap-plap-plap - each thrust, my balls slapped against her inhuman-blue flesh as I felt myself getting closer and closer to cumming again.

'Yes, baby,' she mewled. 'Tommy, cum in me - fuuuuck - fill me up, Tommy - put a fucking baby in me, Tommy!'

In a moment of passion, I let go of her throat and slapped her right across the face. I'd never done that in bed before, but Olivia didn't miss a beat - she gasped, and looked me dead in the eye.

'Hit me again,' she demanded.

This time, I slapped her right tit as I pulled up her thigh with my other hand, and Olivia cooed as I adjusted her until her ankle was over my shoulder, fucking her with the best oace I could manage.

She wasn't complaining.

'Oh, fuck,' I moaned as she looked up at me, a grin appearing on her face. She wasn't just not complaining - she was loving it. 'You're so beautiful,' I told her. Her tail wrapped around my thigh, and I felt the tip slide around my balls, just lightly squeezing as we fucked.

'Just for you,' she said.

In reward, I hiked her other thigh up, so her ankles were on my shoulder, and leant over her. Here, I could get deeper, harder, and I felt her slick sex grip me with each thrust.

'I'm gonna cum,' I panted, staring down at the purple-skinned Olivia. Her breasts bounced in our lustful rhythm, and her black hair was wild across the pillows.

Her yellow eyes went wide. 'Cum for me, Tommy,' she demanded. Her tail squeezed me, and I kissed her.

Then, I came.

'Oh, FUCK!' she screamed, eyes rolling; her claws ripped into my sheets as her back arched, mouth open as she shuddered and moaned through it.

It felt like I was pouring cum into her by the gallon, the way that my chest tightened and my body surged - her hands gripped my head and she pulled me down into a kiss as I filled her, slamming deep and staying there.

'I love you,' she panted, forehead pressed against mine. I could feel the base of her horns pressing into my head. 'I love you, Tommy - I love you, I love you...'

My head swirled, pleasure rocking me like lightning through my veins, as the last of me was drained out of my balls, through my cock, and into her. When, finally, I was done, I simply dropped onto her, and Olivia held me as I fell asleep, the soft of her chest and the warmth of her purple skin the perfect, comfortable bed.

* * *

I woke up to the sound of a phone beeping. It wasn't familiar, and the sound jarred me enough to sit up, making Olivia's hand slip off me.

I looked down at her - human, again, no discoloured skin, horns or tail. She was just... Olivia. She looked so beautiful. Outside, it was dark - I'd pass out after sex, but not slept through the night.

Beep-beep-beep-

I sighed, and got up. I didn't have it in me to be annoyed - I was living the dream - but that beeping was getting me close. It took me a moment to find it, in the puddle of clothes Olivia had shed on the floor, by my door. Even in this state, she'd had the wherewithal to bring her phone.

I clicked it open, and while I couldn't get past the lock, I could see who was calling.

Jennifer.

I let it ring out, and soon enough it blipped off, revealing she'd called fifteen times already. I gave a soft laugh, and took it to Olivia. I held it over her sleeping face so it unlocked, and blocked Jennifer's number, before having a quick snoop. I saw that she had her credit card attached to her phone, and it gave me some ideas.

Then, I crawled back into bed, and kissed Olivia's neck, and her tits, and her stomach, and her lips. She mewled in her sleep, enjoying my touch - knowing what she was, how could she not? - until her eyes blinked open.