All Comments on 'Invisible String'

by AzureAsh

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Clocks

I thoroughly enjoyed the story, but had to start re-reading when I realised that the substance of the narrative lies deep in the text and care is needed in order to follow the dialogue. The end was somewhat predictable but it was the journey to get there that was so enjoyable.

However:- You derailed me several times by a lack of understanding of the use of the '24-hour' clock system, and the errors should be corrected.

5* though

19pvc44

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years agoAuthor
@19pvc44

Thank you for giving this story your time and for your kind words. I'm really glad you found the story to your liking and the journey thereof enjoyable.

Thanks for letting me know of the clock issue -- I've made a note of it. It should've ideally been addressed before submitting the story. But I'll take due care going forward.

Cheers,

Ash

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nicely done Sir.

Good job developing characters. The story itself was done with class and sensitivity. No unrealistic excess. The only thing I would suggest is a little more care with sentence structure and editing.

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thank you for taking the time to read and sharing such kind feedback.

I tend to get overzealous and histrionic while corresponding with the editors, hence it's a bit difficult to get them on board. Moreover my facility with the language isn't as good as I perceive it to be. But that's no excuse for the clumsy edits. I'll do it more diligently going forward.

Thanks again :)

-Ash

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Shakespeare. Marvel. Game of Thrones. Romance. Parenthood. This epic story had it ALL. So much passion for accounting, the first two pages made me want to take the CPA exam! Well done, 5 stars!

AzureAshAzureAshabout 3 years agoAuthor
@NewOldGuy77

I'm so glad you noticed the more minute details of the story. Thank you so much for your comment, Sir :)

MutationsMutationsover 2 years ago

That was a pretty accurate portrayal of insecurities, social anxiety and loneliness. Damn, you are good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous