Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol squeezed in next to me on the sofa. "I hope Beth left enough for me," she said to me as she squeezed my thigh.

Beth looked up again. "Don't worry," she said. "Art is still functional."

"I know you," Carol said to Beth. "And you are voracious when it comes to sex."

"That's why we're resting and recovering for the next hour," Beth reminded Carol.

Carol squeezed my thigh again. "Is an hour long enough?" she asked me.

Ann laughed. "He's never disappointed," she told Carol.

Carol looked me in the eyes. "Neither have I," she asserted.

The six of us made small talk for most of the next hour. Seating arrangements changed until we were together with our next partners. Ann was knee to knee with Ben on one sofa; Beth sat with one leg over Chuck's leg on the other sofa and Carol was curled up in my lap in one of the over sized chairs.

Carol was a demonstrative conversationalist. Her body rarely stopped moving when she talked. Her robe loosened and fell partially open as her body accentuated every comment. She made no effort to constrain the robe and what was under it. I reconfirmed the outstanding size of her breasts as they swung beneath the robe, making an occasional appearance in the gap between the robe's lapels.

The robe was completely open below, the sides of it resting on her thighs revealing her manicured heart shaped dark pubic hair and large clitoris below it.

Beth stood up. "It's almost eleven," she started. "Time for our second two hour getting to know you session. You're already paired up. Now is the time to follow up. We'll meet back here at around one am."

Beth took Chuck's hand and started to lead him from the room. Ben and Ann were deeply involved in a sloppy kiss and Ben's hand was moving around inside Ann's robe.

Carol took my hand and placed it on her left breast. There was more than I could manage with a single hand. Carol leaned in and nibbled my ear lobe. "I like that," she said. "A lot."

I slid my hand around on her breast, losing one portion of it as I managed to hold another portion, until I found her small, but very erect nipple. I ran my thumb around her nipple several times, held her breast from underneath for stability and bent forward to suck her nipple between my lips.

"I like that, really a lot," moaned Carol.

Two minutes later, she said, "I know a better place for us to go."

"Sounds perfect," I encouraged her.

We managed to get off the chair and headed for the foyer. Carol started up the stairs and I followed. There was a hallway at the top that led to three bedrooms and bathrooms. Carol went right and I followed. The last doorway opened to a large bedroom and a connected bathroom. The king-sized bed in the room was centered under a large mirror suspended from the ten-foot-high ceiling.

Carol dropped her robe just inside the door before closing it and moving to one side of the bed. "Help me turn down these covers," she ordered.

She pulled down the covers on her side and, when I reacted too slowly, she walked to the other side of the bed and completed stripping the top covers from the bed. She stood waiting patiently for me to move. I walked to her side of the bed and stood in front of her. Carol untied my robe and pushed it back from my shoulders. I let it fall to the floor behind me. I sat on the bed and turned her toward me. I separated my legs and pulled her close.

I took her breasts, one in each hand and tried to balance them without losing them. Forgive me, but I had a mental image of toy Slinky, a spring toy that seemed to move independently of the hand that held it. I pushed her breasts together and stabilized them with my face while my lips and tongue sought out her nipples.

Carol moaned with pleasure. Her hands reached out and wrapped around my erection and testicles. She pushed her tits into my face and pulled on my erection. "I want this," she moaned. "I want this now."

I pulled Carol on top of me and rolled us over on the bed. "Now?" I asked.

"Now!" she confirmed.

She lay back and spread her legs, holding them high with her hands behind her knees. I moved purposely between her legs and found the glistening space at the point of her heart shaped pubic hair. I pushed my erection against her clitoris, slid it down between her labia and entered her.

Her vagina quivered as I slid inside her. I felt her orgasm before I was fully inside her. I plunged in until I was against her cervix.

"Fuck me," cried Carol.

She asked and I did. With a strength I rarely demonstrated while having sex, I reciprocated rapidly. Carol continued to vocalize, "Yes. Yes. Harder. More."

I fucked more as punishment than pleasure. The harder I forced myself inside her, the more she cried for even more. Her breasts flopped haphazardly as her body responded to my intensity. Her orgasm peaked and hung on the edge. Milky fluid flowed continuously from her vagina, soaking my erection, testicles and the bed. Without notice, I came inside her, harder than at any time that night. Carol gave a final scream and went limp underneath me, releasing her legs and sprawling on the bed.

I moved alongside her. Her pulse was rapid and weak but she was still alive. Her chest heaved as she took a huge breath. I watched her body relax as she recovered. Eventually, her breathing slowed and normalized. She opened her eyes, found my reflection in the mirror on the ceiling and turned to face me.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I responded. "I was more worried about you."

"I'll be okay," Carol assured me. "That hasn't happened in a long time."

"It's happened before?" I asked. "Being out of control like that?"

"Once. The first time I had sex with Chuck," Carol said. "And he married me anyway," she laughed.

"I'm married," I reminded her. "Why this time?"

"I have only one possible explanation. I've been thinking about fucking you for over a week. From when Beth told me you'd be here," Carol explained.

"How could that be?" I asked. "We've never met before tonight."

"You were someone different and I love different. Beth also had wonderful things to say about you."

"I've never had sex with Beth before tonight either. That doesn't seem plausible," I questioned.

"She described you from your meeting on the cruise. She was particularly expressive about your package. It and you fascinated her. Her thoughts fed her vivid imagination."

"And you were anticipating having sex with me based on what Beth imagined?" I asked.

"I was and you didn't disappoint," Carol confirmed.

"I don't recall doing anything I did that would have invited your reaction," I stated.

"You didn't know it," explained Carol. "But my tits are my most sensitive erogenous areas, after my clitoris. When you sucked on my nipples you started something that was certain to get out of control. When you dragged your erection over my clitoris on the way to fucking me, I lost it. The rest is history."

"I'm also very orgasmic," she added.

"I guess I should be careful the rest of the evening," I offered.

"Please don't," asked Carol. "Now that I know what's possible, I'll be able to control it. I still want orgasms with you. Lots of them. Suck my nipples, suck my clitoris and fuck me when you think I'm about to climax. I'll love it and you will too."

"That'll work for me," I agreed.

"Start here," said Carol as she spread her legs and pointed to her pussy.

Carol's clitoris was larger than her nipples and infinitely more sensitive. I learned that when Carol took my head in both hands and pushed my face into her pubic hair. My mouth easily found her clitoris as it stood erect outside its fleshy cave.

Carol reacted instantly. Her arched back and the increased flow of flavorful liquid from her vagina confirmed that she had experienced an orgasm from my simply drawing her clitoris between my lips.

"You are easily aroused," I commented.

"Sorry, I wasn't ready," she explained. "I'm ready now."

I sucked on her clitoris again. Her body stiffened and her legs came up alongside my head but she didn't secrete additional fluids. I continued to enjoy her clitoris, gently biting it. She cooed and tried to remain calm but I could tell she was having difficulty since her back remained tense. I moved down and pushed my tongue into her, tasting her fully for the first time and she relaxed further, her back settling on the bed. "Nice," she commented.

I added two fingers alongside my tongue and swiped my tongue quickly over her clitoris. Her body leapt off the bed and she flowed aromatic fluids over my hand.

"That wasn't fair," she cried when she recovered.

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself," I explained.

"Help yourself all you want," Carol instructed me. "But be careful with my clit or at least warn me."

I took her instructions literally. I returned my tongue to her vagina and began to examine the tight sphincter at the entrance to her rectum with my fingers.

"Whoa," exclaimed Carol.

I paused for a moment. "You did say to help myself," I reminded her.

"I did, didn't I?" she confirmed. "It's just that activity in that area isn't frequent and it's been a long time."

"Okay, then?" I asked.

"Okay, but go slowly. Maybe you'll even get lucky," she predicted.

I felt her relax against my finger so I pushed it into her up to the first knuckle.

"Wow," she said. "I've missed that."

I took that as a good sign that I was in safe territory, so I pushed further up to the second knuckle. She pushed back against my finger and I began to slide my finger in and out of her.

"Yeah," she said. "Can you fuck me and do that at the same time?"

"Only if you turn over," I told her.

"I'm going to turn over slowly. Don't stop what you're doing with your finger," she instructed.

I moved back, keeping my finger busy in her rectum and she managed to turn onto her knees with her ass high in front of me. "Okay?" she asked.

"Perfect," I assured her.

I moved closer and added my erection to the available space. I could feel my cock with my finger as I fucked her from behind. I tried moving both my cock and finger in and out of her orifices at the same time and also in opposition to each other, one in, one out and then reversed.

"That's really good," commented Carol between heavy breaths. "Try two fingers."

I removed my finger from her ass, liberally lubricated two fingers with the flow from around my erection and put both of them against her sphincter. Carol pushed back against my fingers and I pushed them both inside her up to the second knuckle.

"Ooooh," sighed Carol.

I moved digits and erection in their respective orifices for several minutes. I slowly removed my fingers and my cock from her body. "What?" she managed to ask.

I positioned my erection against the enlarged dark opening of her rectum.

"Really?" Carol asked.

"It seems logical," I said.

"It does," she confirmed. "Are you always so logical?"

"Except when I'm worked up," I told her.

"Are you worked up now?" she asked.

"As close as I've ever been," I admitted.

"What happens if you go there?"

"You won't get pregnant," I explained.

"Then you better get it done before you ..."

She never finished her sentence as I pushed deeply inside her bowels.

"Fuck," she managed to say. "I'd forgotten how good that feels. Now I need a cock in my cunt."

I didn't have another cock but I did have a handful of fingers. We moved together, fingers, pussy, cock and ass, climbing the mountain that led to only one conclusion.

One finger wandered forward and brushed her clitoris. She screamed into a pillow and flooded my hand again. "You were going to warn me," she scolded me.

"I didn't think you needed a warning. We were on the road there already," I commented.

"We were and we are," Carol retorted. "Do it again."

We began a cycle of cock, fingers, clitoris, orgasm. Along the way, I came profusely in her ass and Carol collapsed on the bed with me on top of her. I exited her ass, sat back on my heels and watched my milky semen seep from her rectum and mingle with the clear fluids from her vagina.

I lay beside her and rubbed her shoulders with one hand. "You okay?" I asked.

"I've never been better," she confirmed.

A few moments later, Carol rolled over on her back. "You have anything left in your tank?" she asked.

"With the proper incentive, I probably do," I responded.

"How about this for incentive?" asked Carol. "I want you to fuck my tits."

"Your tits?" I asked.

"In case you haven't noticed, my tits are very fuckable," said Carol. To prove her point, she pushed her breasts up on her chest and showed me the dark chasm between them.

"I'm all in," I told her, "But why?"

"I've had vaginal, clitoral and anal orgasms with you and you've cum in everything except my mouth," Carol explained.

"How does fucking your tits change that?" I asked.

"If you're fucking my tits it's only a short distance from my mouth when you cum."

"Doesn't a blow job serve better?" I asked.

"It might," admitted Carol, "but fucking my tits gets two birds with one orgasm."

She pushed her tits around on her chest. "Trust me, you're going to love fucking these babies and I'll suck you dry when the time comes."

Carol reached for my exhausted cock. She bounced it in her hand. "This guy looks like he needs a little help to join the party. I'll tell you what. I'll give you a blow job to get started, you fuck my tits while I orgasm all over the place and then you cum in my mouth for the finale."

She didn't wait for an answer. In seconds, she was between my legs, sucking my cock back to life. Everything about Carol was over the top and her cock sucking skills were no exception. Without effort, she pushed everything I had into her mouth until her lips were in contact with my pubic hair. As my erection reformed, she never failed to contain its full length. When I was fully expanded, she forced the result partially down her throat without choking or gagging. She rippled her throat muscles until it felt similar to the rippling of her vaginal muscles on my erection.

When she was satisfied, she rolled on her back. "Straddle my chest and fuck my tits," she ordered as she pushed her breasts together again on her chest.

In her mouth, my libido was slowly rising. Between her tits, I moved closer to a boil. She maneuvered her breasts and me until my erection poked out of the top of her breasts each time I stroked between them and she could reach the tip of my erection with her tongue and lips. The flesh of her breasts felt uncannily like the flesh of her pussy and the addition of her lips felt like hitting her cervix except her lips sucked when her cervix didn't.

In an unacceptably short time, I realized I was losing control. "Carol," I warned her.

My first pulse landed on her chest and under her chin. With ninja speed, Carol, pushed me off her. I landed on my back and my second pulse hit her lips and nose as she enveloped my erection in her mouth. I finished my orgasm in her mouth.

Laughing, Carol sat erect in front of me and swallowed everything she had captured. Then she used her fingers to clean her tits, chest, chin and face and added what she'd collected to the residue in her mouth and swallowed again.

We showered separately and quickly in the attached bathroom. When I exited the shower, Carol was sitting on the commode, naked, waiting for me. I put on my robe, Carol didn't bother, and we headed downstairs for the planned group gathering.

Ann was curled up with Ben on a sofa. Both were wearing their robes. I sat in one of the overlarge chairs and Carol sat on the other sofa. Ann got up and joined me, on my lap, in the chair. A few minutes later, Beth entered the room from the first-floor bedroom. Her open robe flowed out behind her as she walked. Chuck followed her and sat next to Carol while Beth took up a position next to Ben.

"What, no drinks," asked Beth.

Ben took the hint and stood up. "Anybody want an after-coitus drink?" he asked.

"Whatever you have," I suggested. The others nodded in agreement except for Carol. "Water for me, please. A large glass."

"Doesn't surprise me," I muttered under my breath.

Ann heard me and gave me an inquiring look.

"She's incredibly orgasmic," I whispered. "Probably dehydrated."

Ann unsuccessfully tried to hide her laughter.

"What are you two up to?" asked Carol.

"Nothing much," said Ann. She ground her cheeks against my genitals. "I'm just happy to feel my husband under me again.

Ben returned with a tray with five small glasses of something and a large glass of water. He handed out the glasses. "Water for you, my lady," he said to Carol, "and Sambuca for the rest of us."

Ben handed out the glasses and raised his in salute. "To a fine evening and a finer future," he toasted and we all sipped the liquor. The strong liquor filled my mouth with anise flavor and the aroma invaded my nasal passages. I guess my facial expression betrayed my reaction.

"Thought something with a strong presence would go a long way to vanquishing any leftover flavors you retained from your activities tonight," he told the group while looking at me.

"What're these lumps in the bottom of the glass?" asked Ann.

Three coffee beans," responded Ben. "For health, happiness and prosperity."

"Here, here," Ann stated and put one in her mouth. She kissed me and transferred the coffee bean to my mouth. Two kisses later, I had all three beans in my mouth. I took her glass and replaced the beans. "Thank you but I think I've had enough to eat tonight."

The men smiled but the ladies laughed.

Carol finished her water. "More water?" asked Ben.

"No. Not now. I'm fine. I have enough to get me home," Carol said.

Chuck stood up. "I think it's time for us to say good night."

"Just a minute," said Beth. She walked quickly out of the room with her still untied robe training behind her. She returned in a few minutes with a collection of clothing. "I found these in various places around the house," she said. "I assume yours is in here somewhere."

Carol found her blouse and skirt and put them on. It took Chuck a minute longer but he soon has his clothes on. We all walked Carol and Chuck to the front door for hugs and kisses. Carol retrieved her floral panties from the hat rack and pulled them on under her skirt.

"Sad," said Chuck.

"Temporary," said Carol.

The good nights were intense and full of future meetings. When the door closed, we returned to the living room and resumed our previous seats.

Ann looked at me and then at Ben and Beth. "Art and I want to thank you for the invitation tonight," she said. "I think I can speak for both of us when I say we had a wonderful evening."

"I'm happy we invited you and happier that you accepted," responded Beth. "Who ever thought that a chance meeting on a cruise last month would lead to an evening as wonderful as this?"

"The way we spent the time together on the cruise was certainly a clue," suggested Ann.

"A clue, yes," agreed Beth. "But a few hugs, kisses, ass pats, cock and tit squeezes hardly describes what a wonderful evening developed tonight.

"I agree," I said. "But now it's time for Ann and me to say goodnight."

"What are your plans?" asked Beth.

"I'm going to take Ann home and make beautiful love with her," I boasted.

Ann smiled broadly with my comment and squeezed my hand in agreement.

"Ah," said Ben. "Making love to a beautiful woman is second only to having beautiful sex with a woman you love."

"Suddenly, my husband is a philosopher," commented Beth. "But why go all the way home to love Ann? You could make love to her right here, and sooner."

Ann squeezed my hand harder. "You'd like to stay?" I asked her.

"I'd like to love you, sooner rather than later," she responded.

"Then it's decided," stated Beth. She took Ann's hand and led her toward the first-floor bedroom. "Come with me and we'll get the bed ready." She told Ben and me to have a seat and be patient.