Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes later, the women returned. Beth was grinning from ear to ear. Ann was glowing. Her hair was flowing over her shoulders and a tiny rose was over her right ear. She had traded her robe for a sheer peignoir that accentuated her breasts and failed to hide her pubic hair behind a transparent bikini bottom. Her smile distracted me from the beauty of her body.

"We're ready," announced Beth.

Beth led us to the bedroom, Ann and I holding hands and Ben following behind. The sheets on the waterbed had been changed. The bed now exhibited black satin sheets, littered with rose petals and at least a dozen pillows of myriad colors.

"Eros' temple waits," Beth commented.

"It's beautiful," I said. "Thank you."

Ann turned me toward her and kissed me. The kiss evolved quickly and she raised one leg to my hip and rubbed her pussy against my genitals. "Fuck me," she whispered.

Her instincts aligned perfectly with mine. We staggered toward the edge of the bed. Ben and Beth stepped aside to give us room.

I paused our embrace for a moment. "Where are you and Ben going to sleep?" I asked Beth.

"Right here. It's a big bed," she responded.

I looked questionably at Ann.

"It's okay. Right now, there's only you," she whispered.

We fell onto the waterbed, Ann on top of me and covering my face with kisses. The bed rocked us as we hugged and again as Beth and Ben slid into the bed on the other side. Ann rolled us over until I was on top and we were against Beth. "Take off my panties," she said.

I moved down and pulled her panties off. As soon as her feet were free, she spread her legs. Rocking slowly on the waves of the bed, her swollen labia were irresistible. I fell with my face in her pussy and sucked her clitoris into my mouth.

"Art," moaned Ann. "I need that but I need you inside me more."

I slid up her body, her juices all over my face, until I could kiss her. She shifted her hips and pushed against my erection until we were aligned and I entered her.

"Ooooh," moaned Ann. "I've waited all night to feel you inside me. I want you there forever. No matter what my pussy does, wherever it goes, I want you there last. Now show me that you want to be there."

Moments later, we were the only couple in the bed. We thrust together, making wave after wave that celebrated our love and reinforced our passion. We cried, tears flowing down our cheeks as we made love. I ripped the peignoir open and sucked on her breasts. Ann pushed her body more tightly against mine and wrapped her legs around my waist. "Cum in me. Give me your sperm. Give us a son," Ann cried.

We floated on the waves together, unable to resist the intensity building within us. Ann's orgasm was beautiful. She cried, she screamed and she tried to swallow me with her vagina. I met her at the apex with my own orgasm. I spewed pulse after pulse. More than I'd pulsed all night. I had no idea where it came from but I was grateful for it.

We clung together until our tears dried and we kissed the salt from each other's faces. Eventually, Ann rolled over, her body covered with rose petals. I fell off her on top of Beth and then fell between the women. I reached out and hugged Ann as she fell asleep.

Beth hugged me from behind. "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," she whispered in my ear.

I tried to sleep sandwiched between the two women. Beth moved her hand down to hold my deflated and slimy penis. "Do you have more of that for me?" she whispered.

"Beth," I whispered. "Ben and Ann ..."

"Ben's asleep," Beth whispered.

"And Ann?" I asked.

Ann turned her head. "I love her. You love her. Fuck her. I'll still be here waiting for you."

"I can't," I said.

"Why not?" asked Beth.

"I've nothing left," I admitted.

"I understand. Sleep. I can wait," said Beth.

"So can I," echoed Ann.

I fell asleep on my back, between two beautiful women, with one snoring gently beside me and the other gently holding my penis and testicles. I woke up with Ann kissing me and Beth riding my morning erection. I have no idea where Ben was.

Surprised, I looked at Ann. "It's all right," she said. "I told her it was okay. I'm next."

"Why?" I managed to whisper.

"I can't explain it. Somehow, knowing she wants to fuck you makes me love you more. I'm proud that you're my man and others want you. Sharing you only reinforces that they can only have you for a few moments and that I'll have you forever. I know that you love me deep in your heart and I love you deep in mine. Nothing physical, not matter how satisfying, will ever damage that love."

Ann got out of the bed, shed the destroyed peignoir, found a robe in the closet and started for the door. "Ben and I will have breakfast ready for you when you're done," she said as she closed the door behind her.

Twenty minutes later, Beth and I headed for the kitchen. I was wearing a robe I also found in the closet. Beth was naked and apparently planned to stay that way. Ann and Ben were sitting at a small table in the kitchen. And was wearing the robe she found in the closet and Ben was in a pair of boxer shorts.

Beth sat at the table and I brought us two mugs of coffee I poured from the appliance on the counter.

"No clothing?" asked Ben of Beth.

"Didn't see the need. You've all seen everything there is to see. I'm actually more comfortable this way and I'm saving laundry. Besides my favorite peignoir is in tatters."

"I'm sorry about that," I told her. "I'll replace it."

"Don't bother. I plan to have it framed as a memory of the best night ever."

I laughed. Laughter is infectious and refocused the mood away from what could have been uncomfortable for all of us.

Eventually, Ann and I were dressed and preparing to leave. Ben shook my hand at the door and then hugged me, including the man mandatory maximum of three pats on the back. Ann kissed him. "Until next time," she said.

Beth hugged me and kissed me. "Kiss my tit," she said. I sucked her nipple between my lips for a moment and released her when she moaned.

Ann hugged Beth. They paused for a moment and then they kissed. "Kiss my tit too," Beth asked. Ann thought for a brief second and did as Beth asked. Beth moaned twice as loud. "Please tell me you'll come back," she pleaded.

"We'll be back," committed Ann as we headed for our car.

On the drive home, Ann had a suggestion. "We need to get a large waterbed," she said.