Invitation to Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

"Are you comfortable enough?" she asked, leaning forward so that he got a good look at her cleavage.

"Yes," Bradley answered, unable to take his eyes off her tightly restrained breasts.

"Good," Maureen smiled as she laid her left hand on Bradley's knee and began to slowly slide it upward, "because I do so want you to be relaxed."

Bradley flushed with excitement. The touch might have been innocuous, but it was their first actual physical contact. A promise of what was to come.

An anticipation that grew in intensity as Maureen moved her hand along his upper leg, sliding it back and forth before veering the tips of her fingers across his inner thigh. There to brush against the edge of his cock.

"Oh God!" Bradley exhaled loudly as, even through layers of clothing, he felt the touch of her fingers against his cock.

A broad smile filled Maureen's face as with one extended finger she traced the outline of his hardness, judging its length and width and finding both satisfactory. Another similarity Bradley shared with her late husband, even if he had no way of knowing it at the moment.

Removing her hand from his cock, but not before running the flat of her palm along it, Maureen shifted her attention to the belt around his waist. She undid the military style buckle and, grabbing the bottom of his shirt, pulled it out of his pants. Bradley, now using his elbows to sit himself up, watched with keen interest as, starting from the bottom Maureen began to work her way up his shirt, undoing each button as she went. By the time she'd reached the last one, his shirt had fallen partially open, exposing his lightly haired chest. Reaching down with one hand, she slipped the shirt open the rest of the way, then ran her hand across his chest.

"Does that feel good?" Maureen asked as her fingers danced across his skin, sliding back and forth between his pectorals.

"Very good," Bradley replied, the touch of her flesh against his electrifying.

"You have such lovely smooth skin," Maureen said softly as she continued to stroke it, eventually shifting her attention to his small, dark nipples, squeezing them between her fingers and bringing them to an unexpected hardness.

"Oh!" Bradley said in a sort of half gasp, half moan.

"Have you ever considered that a man's nipples can be as sensitive as a woman's?" Maureen asked as she continued to play with them. "I'm thinking that you haven't. Most men your age look upon things like this as being too gay to enjoy, even they're their being done by a woman. You don't feel that way, do you, Bradley?"

"No, definitely not," he managed to reply.

"Good," Maureen smiled. "Then you won't mind if I also do this."

Before her words could even register in Bradley's head, Maureen leaned over and kissed the dark circle she had been caressing, then ran her tongue across it. Finally, wrapping her lips around its length, she pulled it into her mouth.

This time Bradley gasped even louder, never having imagined that a woman might do this to a man. Maureen continued to kiss and lick his nipples, moving back and forth between the two, even as her hand skated across the lower half of his chest. She did so for another few minutes, until, lifting her body further upward, she kissed him on his mouth.

It was a kiss he'd wondered about since he'd first sat down at the Westridge, but exceeded any expectation he might have had. Along with lips as soft as any girl Bradley had known, Maureen also brought with her a proficiency gained over more than twice his lifetime. Even as he felt her tongue slither into his mouth to explore its furthest reaches, Bradley realized that he was in for a night beyond his wildest imaginings.

They continued to trade kisses, even as Maureen ran her hand down the center of his chest, continuing over his stomach until, passing his waist, it came to rest on the bulge between his legs. This time, though, she didn't simply run her hand across it, but instead firmly grasped it. She kissed him deeply a few more times, then unexpectedly released her grip on him, sliding off the side of the bed as she did.

"Why don't we get these pants off?" she asked, not bothering to wait for an answer before, with his belt already undone, pulled them down his legs.

The dress pants were barely on the floor before Bradley's shoes and socks landed on top of them. Not that Maureen took note of their landing as her eyes had already refocused in another direction.

The silhouette of Bradley's cock proved much more pronounced against his briefs than against his slacks, and Maureen reacted accordingly. Again, bringing her hand downward, she kissed his cloth covered balls, working her way up along the length of his manhood, drawing in the rich aroma of his masculinity as she did so.

"You don't mind if I take these off too, do you?" Maureen asked as her fingers slipped inside the waistband of his white shorts.

"No, of course not," Bradley manage to reply this time - as if he was likely to say no!

Bradley's briefs came off even easier than his slacks, since this time he had the foresight to lift his ass off the bed, something that hadn't occurred to him before. Once unrestrained, his erect cock bounced free, standing tall in all its six-and-a-half-inch glory.

"Very nice, very nice indeed," Maureen said as she again brought her head in closer. "In fact, I'd say it was quite a mouthful."

If there had been an intended reply to her compliment, Bradley's words died aborning, as without further preamble Maureen took hold of the base of his cock and guided it into her mouth. Her lips wrapped tightly around the head of it, her tongue sliding across its top as they did so. Ever so slowly, she drew its full length down her throat, the warmth of her mouth engulfing Bradley's entire being.

Having already proven herself a phenomenal kisser, Maureen now demonstrated she had an even more impressive set of cock sucking skills. Bradley had once gotten a blowjob from Doreen Cross, a thirty-something waitress who'd worked at the diner for a short time and had a reputation as a first-class cocksucker. Next to the woman who now had her lips wrapped around his cock, Doreen now seemed like a rank amateur.

Maureen ran the tip of her tongue against the underside of his cock, covering its length with long, sensual licks. Reaching the crown, she again wrapped her lips around it as she pulled it into her mouth. The warmth of his flesh matched that of her own as she continued to suck his hardness, her fingers of both hands stroking his balls.

Maureen moved her head up and down, each time taking more of him inside her as streams of saliva covered his cock. She would draw it in, let it slip free, and then recapture its length to start over again. Through it all, Bradley moaned with delight as tiny tremors rippled across his body.

Decades of practice brought Bradley to the brink of orgasm in short order, and that same skill held him there at the edge of the precipice for what seemed an incredibly long time. Maureen was well aware that, at his age, Bradley could climax twice, perhaps even three times in a single evening. Which was one of the reasons why she'd become enamored with younger lovers. So she saw no reason not to grant him the release he so sought, a gift she knew he would pay back twofold later.

"Oh God, I'm going to come," Bradley cried out in warning, giving the older woman a chance to pull away.

But again experience showed that Maureen had needed no such warning. Nor did she have any desire to pull away. She loved the taste of a man, especially one so young and vibrant. Much to Bradley's surprise and delight, she took him even deeper into her mouth, holding him there as his cock exploded with orgasmic fury.

-=-=-

'Damn,' Bradley thought as, laying back against the pillows, he felt the last tremors of his climax fade, 'not even Doreen let me come in her mouth.'

Bradley felt a bit unsteady as he lifted his head to look down at Maureen, but knew that would pass quickly. Her face was all smiles as she wiped away the smallest amount of whiteness from the edge of her mouth, licking it off her finger with her tongue.

"Was it good?" she asked as she lifted herself from between his legs.

"That was..." Bradley started to say, trying to find the right words, "the most incredible fucking experience of my life."

"No, the fucking comes later," Maureen laughed, "but I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Enjoy is hardly the word," Bradley replied, already starting to feel stronger as he sat himself up. "I don't think I ever came so hard in my life."

"Yes, it does seem a bit drained," Maureen noted as she drew Bradley's attention to his now depleted cock.

"Don't worry, it doesn't take long for me to be able to go again," Bradley assured her.

"Oh, I wasn't worried," Maureen replied with a mischievous glint in her eye. "I was just wondering what we could do in the meantime."

With that, Maureen reached back and undid the twin hooks that held her bra in place, causing the front cups to drop loose against her breasts. Then, taking hold of the straps on each arm, she slid them down and off. Knowing full well what came next, Bradley watched with delight as she next lifted the front away from her body, discarding it with a toss of her hand.

Cupping each of her large mounds with an open palm, Maureen massaged each of them softly for a few long moments, rubbing away the stiffness the tight bindings usually left. Bradley had, of course, seen her now exposed breasts in the photograph she had sent earlier, but that image paled against the real-life view before him.

Although full and rounded, Maureen's breasts also contained visible imperfections, of a kind Bradley rarely saw in the women on adult websites he sometimes frequented. Yet it was those, well, flaws didn't seem the right word but it was what came to mind, that made them and the rest of her body seem all the more real - and the more enticing. Much more so than the women with fake boobs and other enhancements that most of his friends seemed to admire so.

His gaze focused on the long, thick nubs in the centers of her equally dark areolas, which had to be at least two inches wide. As it did so, his heart filled with an overwhelming desire to suckle at them.

Maureen, of course, had no objection and shifted position so that Bradley might more easily reach them. Which he did as, with both hands, he took hold of both breasts, pressing his face between them. He covered the vast expanse of flesh with kisses, then lifted one heavy mound to his mouth, drawing its nipple into his mouth as he began to suck on it like a hungry babe.

"Oh yeah, baby, use your mouth on my tits, just like that," Maureen encouraged as he pressed her breasts harder against his face.

Bradley really didn't need the urging as he had always been captivated by large breasts. He stroked the underside of her mound with his hand even as he continued to caress her pert tip with his tongue. A practice he applied to its twin as well. His mouth left a trail of wetness as he moved back and forth, delighting in the sweetness of her abundant flesh.

Maureen was content to let him have his fill, even going so far as to hold both breasts in her hands as to make it easier for him. The clock on the wall recorded nearly a quarter hour before she gently disengaged his mouth from one of her nipples and asked him a question.

"Bradley, I was just wondering," she asked as she moved far enough back to put her breasts just out of reach, "have you ever eaten pussy before?"

Bradley paused a long moment before answering, then reluctantly admitted he'd never done so. An admission he hoped didn't disappoint her.

"Well then," Maureen grinned, her lightness of tone giving the opposite impression, "I guess it's about time you had your first lesson."

With that, she reached down and slipped off her panties, angling her body so that Bradley could get a good view as her gray and white bush came into view. As had been the case with her breasts, reality far outweighed any photo, including what he'd seen on a computer screen. Aside from the color difference, Maureen's mound was also different from the few he'd seen for real in that it was thicker and spread over a larger area. It was almost intimidating, yet at the same time captivating.

Laying back on the bed, Maureen nestled against the large pillows by the headboard and spread her legs, creating a space for Bradley to crawl into. As he did, he tried to recall adult videos that he'd seen involving cunnilingus, only to realize that few contained any helpful advice. Neither could any be found from discussion among his friends about sex. They had talked plenty about how a girl should go down on a guy, but the reverse seemed to have barely ever been mentioned.

"There, that should make it a little easier for you," he heard Maureen say as he brought his focus back to the present and noted that she had slipped one of the extra pillows under her lower back, lifting her pelvis higher off the bed.

"Well, here goes nothing," Bradley said under his breath as he lowered his head and moved it to within inches of her hairy mound.

Bradley reached out with his hands and parted the folds of Maureen's sex, opening it like the flower that he'd heard it sometimes called. Then he moved his face close enough to be able to extend his tongue deep inside her. He was almost overwhelmed by the strong womanly scent, something that obviously hadn't been reflected in any of the movies he'd seen. It wasn't a bad smell, he thought, just unexpected.

As a first effort it was awkward, and it took him a bit of trying to even find her clitoris, which, again, he'd only seen in pictures, but eventually his tongue hit the magic mark and he was on his way. It helped that Maureen wasn't the least bit hesitant about giving him directions, telling him exactly where to put both his mouth and hands. Soon enough, he was able to do it on his own, allowing her to just lay back and enjoy his attentions.

"Yes, right there, just like that," Maureen said as Bradley managed to discover another particularly sensitive spot. "Use your tongue right there, just keep going like that."

Bradley found that the longer he licked her pussy, the more he enjoyed it. He couldn't understand why his friends were so disparaging about the practice, especially since, from her reaction, it was clear that even with his limited experience Maureen was enjoying his efforts. Even though that gave him a good ego boost, Bradley was realistic enough to accept that he wasn't going to bring Maureen to orgasm - at least not this way. He made up for that, however, by giving it his all, and not stopping until she decided she wanted him to do so.

"Did I do okay?" Bradley asked as he lifted his head from between her legs.

"You did fine," she said with a pleased look on her face, "and I'm sure that the next time you try that you'll do even better."

That made Bradley smile as well as he climbed back up into a sitting position on the bottom of the bed. His smile grew even broader when he looked down and saw that his cock had regained its earlier vitality.

Maureen took note of it as well, reaching down with a free hand and, after wrapping her fingers around it, stroked it a few times. Satisfied with its renewed hardness, she turned her attention back to Bradley.

"I guess now we fuck," she grinned.

-=-=-

'God, this feels incredible,' Bradley thought as he felt his cock slide deep into Maureen's pussy, its walls wrapping tightly around his sensitive flesh.

Only a few minutes had passed since Bradley had climbed on top of Maureen and, with her hand guiding him, slipped his cock into her pussy. It hadn't taken half that time for him to realize that fucking a sexagenarian, or at least this particular sixty-something, was as awesome in its own way as screwing a woman half her age. If there was one lesson that had been burned into his brain today, it was that the experience that maturity brings was both priceless and irreplaceable.

Bradley might not have been able to bring Maureen to orgasm with his oral efforts, but they did help pave the way for him now. As he pressed forward once more, he was met with a corresponding thrust from beneath him. Never one to just lay back and let a man do all the work, Maureen had given him a bit of time to become acclimated, then joined right in, eventually matching the movement of his body until the two of them became almost one. It was a rhythm that transcended age, a timeless joining between a man and a woman that, while it lasted, made all other considerations meaningless.

Maureen reached out and braced her hands against the cheeks of Bradley's ass, pulling his body harder against her. Bradley responded in similar fashion as, gripping her hips, accomplished much the same. Back and forth they rocked, their bodies writhing in frenzied coitus.

Twin hearts raced with excitement as droplets of sweat covered their bodies. Breaths came in urgent gasps as the fires of passion continued to build in each of them. Both could see the lights of bliss in the horizon of their minds, a singular goal that each desired, yet wished to delay as long as possible.

"Change places with me," Maureen unexpectedly said, the force of her voice making it seem more a command than a request.

But whichever it had been, Bradley almost automatically moved to comply, pulling out of Maureen bare seconds before she pressed him down onto the bed and lifted herself above him. Then, again taking his cock in hand, she straddled his body and impaled herself on his hardness in a single motion.

With wild abandon, the older woman rode his cock, her breasts swaying back and forth with the rocking of her body. The pace of their coupling increasing, matching that of their hearts, until, finally, their motions almost became a blur.

"Oh God, baby, fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can!" she cried out, sounding much like the young woman she had been so many decades before. "Don't stop, don't stop for anything!"

Nothing short of the roof collapsing on top of them could've made Bradley even consider such a thing, and even then, he would've had to be knocked unconscious. He reached upward and took hold of her breasts, squeezing them tightly as she pitched forward, bringing her body downward until she was close enough to kiss him.

A kiss filled with a hungry urgency, made more so by the power of an impending climax that both felt so near. A final moment of ecstasy that claimed first Bradley and then Maureen short heartbeats later. One that caused both of them to cry out in delight as they shared a cataclysmic rapture.

-=-=-

The morning sun was already well above the horizon when Bradley stepped out onto the street outside Maureen's building. If he hurried, he thought, he just had enough time to drive home and grab a quick shower and a change of clothes before his shift at the Liberty Bell. What he really wished he could do was take a short nap instead, because sleep was something that he'd gotten little of during the night.

Twice during the night, he'd been awakened by the pleasing sensation of Maureen's mouth on his cock, bringing it once more to life. All told, he'd enjoyed four climaxes with the older woman, a new personal record. They might not have all been as explosive as the first, but every one of them was enjoyable to say the least. Where she got the energy, he couldn't imagine, because even though he was at the peak of his manhood, all he wanted to do at the moment was crawl into bed and sleep until tomorrow.

Climbing into his car, Bradley was about to slip the key into the ignition when his cell phone chirped with an incoming message. An excited smile filled his face once he took out his phone and read the text.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers