Invitations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his hands finally reached her shoulders, this time they didn't stop. He pressed his whole hands lightly against her ribs, and across her belly. They teased up her breasts and over her nipples, across her collar bones, back down her abdomen to her hips, into the hollow between her mons and the tops of her thighs. All of these places, he touched in succession and seemingly all at once. His hands were everywhere.

Then he did something she didn't expect, but probably should have. Starting with the tips of his pinkies on the tips of her nipples, he teased and touched and fondled and tweaked her the way she had demonstrated. The way she liked it done. He did this for several minutes that seemed an eternity, bringing Mariah closer to an orgasm, but not quite letting her get there.

Leaving her nipples, he resumed roaming her front with one hand, teasing her belly button, sweeping down over her mound to cup her sex. At the same time, the other snaked up her spine. He palmed the base of her neck while his fingers wormed their way into her ample hair until the caress became a grip.

He immobilized her head with a fist full of her hair. He controlled it, pulling it backward, turning her blind face up toward the ceiling while his fingers parted her nether lips. He entered her pussy. Felt her wetness. Tickled her clitoris while making her arch her body. The gag straps tugged at the corner of her mouth, forcing the ball deeper.

His hand abandoned her sex, though the fist remained in her hair, pulling her backwards. Had it not been for the cuffs and the chains, she would have fallen, collapsed from weak knees as much as being off balance. The strain on her arms approached the ache she longed for.

Something tickled at her chest. It wasn't his fingers, she was sure of that. It was something else. Maybe somethings else. Like the tassels of a scarf dangling over her upturned chest, their movements subject to gravity and chaos theory as they traced across her skin.

But they weren't soft tassels. They weren't frazzled threads. They were stiffer, in their own right. Gave a light touch, even as there was some weight to them. Some mass. And was that leather she smelled? More than what was over her eyes, the source of the fingers touching her breasts came close to her face, and she knew what it was.

A flogger.

Mariah had seen Devon use a flogger on Bethany the previous week, and it had fascinated her. And aroused her. How the cord-like tassels of suede had struck her skin, reddening it over the course of several blows. When Mariah had confided her interest the whole experience to Devon earlier in the week, the flogging had come up more than once as something that intrigued her. She had admitted how seeing the pain, and imagining the pain as she masturbated, had brought her to more than one orgasm during the week.

She groaned in desire and pleasure and anticipation. And then she groaned again, almost an echo of her first. Or someone in the unseen video had experienced the same feelings. There was frustration in the air, and she wanted to feel the flogger more than anything.

When her insistent grunts got louder, the thick leather handle of the flogger pressed against her lips as they stretched around the gag. "Shhh," hissed Devon in her ear. "Keep your voice down, or you will be punished."

Mariah blinked behind her blindfold. And with resolve, she demonstrated a need to be punished.

Without warning, Devon let go of her hair. The tension release sprang her arched body forward, stretching the skin of her back just as the first blow landed across her shoulder blades.

She moaned in ecstasy and thrashed in her bonds.

It wasn't a hard blow, but one with enough force to test her resolve.

"More?" asked Devon while gently rubbing an open hand over the abused skin.

She thought, then nodded. Vigorously.

And the blows came, slowly, then quickly. From the meat of the falls, or sometimes just the tips. Twenty or more impacts warmed her skin. And her soul.

Mariah gasped as she tried to understand the sensations coursing through her body.

And then the heat on her back redoubled as Devon pressed his body against hers. The flesh of his chest against her skin. His fingers traced from each of her wrists, just below the cuffs, down her forearms. Under her elbows and along her biceps. Over her deltoids to her collar bones.

And then down.

Over her pecs and around her breasts, but avoiding her nipples. He touched her sternum, and down to her belly and over her navel. And then out around her ribs and down her flanks, and then in, over her hip bones as they protruded from her heaving abdomen. Back to the middle, then they split.

One went up, one down.

This time, he stopped at a nipple, caressing it. Rolling it between his fingers, lightly at first and then twisting it harder.

She moaned at the pain, which mixed with the pleasure of his other hand touching the inside of her thighs. The cleft where her legs became her vulva. She arched her back, thrusting her pelvis toward his hand, even as she regretted her departure of her lower back from his abdomen.

He warmed her outer lips with a cupped hand just as he released her nipple with a snap, nearly sending her into an orgasm. That hand returned to her collar bone, and Mariah tipped her head back, exposing her neck, inviting his touch. And his grip, as he demonstrated his control. And her vulnerability. She was on the edge now, craving just a little more.

He moved up, teasing her lips above and below where the gag was pulled deep into her mouth. To the side of her face, where he slid a finger beneath the blindfold and pulled it back.

Her eyelids cracked. Her pupils, so dilated by desire, struggled with even the dim light of the basement. She looked at the ceiling. Her arms stretched up to either side, reaching towards the chains, without which she would have been a puddle on the floor.

Her gaze came down, her blurry eyes taking in the room. Devon's dungeon. In front of her, the pool table. But it wasn't just the pool table. Something was on it. Something alive. It took several moments for her eyes to focus and her brain to construct the sight of Bethany, lying naked on the covered table, one hand manipulating a breast and nipple while the other plunged in and out of her sex.

But just as the realization of the scene before her took root, Devon's hand on her sex moved. Two fingers slipped between her lips and hooked up to press into the flesh within her. With a throaty moan not quite stifled by the gag, Mariah tipped over the edge into her first orgasm.

# # #

Bethany

There was nothing better than masturbating. As much as she craved for Devon's touch, or that of anyone else, Bethany couldn't deny that her own hands were uniquely qualified to touch her body in just the right way to elicit the sensations she wanted. The sensations she needed. She preferred sex with someone else, but she couldn't deny, from a pure efficiency perspective, her hand was better.

And sometimes worse.

When her task was to keep herself at the edge, and not cum, her own hands were best at drawing it out without accidentally going too far.

As long as she could control herself, that is.

It was hard, edging. Keeping herself right on the precipice of the void of ecstasy.

But those were Devon's orders. "Masturbate," he had said, "but don't come. Keep yourself on the edge." So she complied.

Barely.

He had set her on this task, what was it, hours ago? A day? It was hard to tell while contained with her sensory denial. Ear buds played the soundtrack of someone else's sexual pleasure in her ears, occasionally letting in a similar soundtrack playing on the basement stereo, all contained within the darkness of a blindfold. It seemed an eternity as she quivered and moaned, again on the verge.

After a pause to stave off the inevitable, she returned to alternating her hands between her sex and her nipples. Between parting her lips and teasing her clitoris, and roaming over the ample flesh of her breasts. Between tugging and tweaking her nipples, and teasing the insides of her lips. Between running her hands over her ribs and plunging her fingers deep within her pussy.

Between bringing herself to the brink of a mind-shattering orgasm, and shivering back from the edge in denial.

What was that?

As she ramped up again for the millionth time, she had heard something. A moan of ecstasy out of sync with the two already competing orgies.

She paused. Canted her head to the left, trying to confirm or dismiss the phantom. But it was gone.

She returned, not quite reluctantly, to her task. She knew, eventually, Devon would let her cum. And when he did, it would be mind-blowing. They always were when she was kept in such heat without release.

Electricity shot through her.

She wasn't sure if it was static or her imagination, but she jumped at Devon's touch on her abdomen. At least, she assumed it was Devon. It was no longer a forgone conclusion that their play was limited to only the two of them.

The thought made her teeter, perilously close to not being able to hold back. She craved Mariah's touch, though she knew it could be someone else too. She trusted Devon's judgment to stay within the limitations they had discussed.

The hand slowly slid up her chest and Bethany moved her hands away. She couldn't trust her own touch not to push her over the edge while he also teased her.

He traced circles around her breasts with his fingers, spiraling inward, first on one and then the other, until he teased her nipples. Tugging at the puckered skin and letting them goose back to their erect state, one at a time.

He plucked the bud from one ear and whispered into it, "I didn't tell you to stop edging." His breath warmed her lobe, as did the moist flick of his tongue, until evaporation cooled it.

She rushed to comply, resuming her ministrations. Her ragged breathing beat against what still sounded like two soundtracks, even after he removed the other bud.

As she stroked herself, Devon's hands lifted her blindfold and pushed it up off her head. His warm smile hovered over her. She sheepishly grinned back at him, embarrassed for the state his command of her hands had put her in.

He stood then, his smile widening. He stepped to the side and revealed a site that nearly pushed her over the edge on its own.

There, hanging nearly limp in the suspension cuffs, was the naked body of Mariah. Her head lolled to the side and her knees wobbled as she struggled to stand. Her skin was flush and her beautiful breasts, stretched taught over her protruding rib cage, heaved in and out as she panted and desperately tried to catch her breath.

It was clear to Bethany that her new best friend had just had a glorious orgasm, and the thought spiked pangs of jealousy.

"Oooh," Bethany begged. "Please. Please may I cum?"

Devon shook his head. "Not yet." His grin seemed much more evil to her, then, and she nearly disobeyed. Her hand moved in a flourish.

But Devon stopped her from betraying his trust. He took her wrists in his hands and pulled them away from her nether regions. And then, up and over her head, holding them down against the vinyl surface of the pool table cover. Her legs flailed, squeezing in desperation, then shaking in frustration until they came to rest, half bent, tipping to one side.

After she had calmed enough to regain control of herself, Devon loosened his grip and whispered into her ear.

"Kneel between her legs and eat her. And resume edging."

Bethany groaned at the last. She would have to give her friend pleasure while denying her own. The frustration had her walking a tight rope over a great chasm. She loved Devon's games, and his control over her pleasure.

Careful not to touch herself in a way she couldn't stop, she rolled to the side and slid off the pool table. The moment she stood on two feet, eyes level with Mariah's, their gazes locked.

Warmth. Longing. Lust. Support. Comfort. They exchanged all of these thoughts and emotions through their bond of companionship.

Bethany sank to her knees. She shuffled forward until her shoulders brushed the inside of Mariah's thighs. Holding Mariah's gaze, she breathed deeply, savoring the scent of her friend's arousal. She extended her tongue, finding Mariah's slit and tasting her wetness.

Mariah broke eye contact as she threw her head back and moaned in delight.

Bethany ran her hands up the backs of Mariah's legs to the firm globes of her buttocks. Further up her side, she caressed her ribs. And then to her breasts where the light touch became kneading and fondling.

"Bring yourself back to the edge."

Devon's quiet words in her ear made Bethany sigh. She had forgotten her assignment. She wondered, with a shiver of anticipation, if she would be punished for the infraction. Almost reluctantly, she withdrew her hands from her friend's upper body, and returned to her own nipples, and to her own wetness, as her tongue continued to probe. She licked the length of Mariah's nether lips, and slipped inside, sure the wetness there was not solely from her mouth. The sweet taste confirmed her suspicions as she pleasured herself and her friend at the same time.

A rush of air barely preceded the impact of the flogger on Mariah's back. Ripples of shock reverberated through Mariah and into Bethany. She could feel each blow as the falls of the flogger struck the flesh of the body attached to her mouth.

The flogging continued for a time, their tempo and impact zones varied so the girls didn't know what to expect. Mixed in, too, were pauses, during which Devon lightly rubbed his hand over the battered skin, soothing the pain. All the while, Bethany brought herself closer and closer to the point of no return. And she could tell, through the labored breathing and muffled, incoherent moaning, that Mariah was getting close, too.

Then, Devon said words Bethany had waited and eternity to hear.

"You may cum. But keep eating while you do."

Her hand tensed and her fingers flew over her clit, rubbing as she penetrated herself. She pinched one nipple, and then the other, harder than she usually did. She had to concentrate to continue the work her tongue was doing. And she wanted to. Continue. Her friend deserved every bit of the pleasure she felt.

After only a few seconds, Bethany's hand abandoned her breast to grab Mariah's butt to steady herself. To pull herself in. Her whole body, including her tongue and mouth, vibrated with the thrill, and she lurched as the best orgasm of her life ripped through her body.

# # #

Mariah 2

Mariah was lost between the world of pleasure and pain. Devon continued to flog her back, her butt, her stomach, and even a couple of lighter blows to her breasts. Those were the worst. And the best. The skin warmed and the blood pumped and, somehow, the endorphins flowed. Her body accepted the stinging impacts and translated them to something she wanted more of.

And, at the same time, there was Bethany. Or, more specifically, Bethany's mouth, clamped onto her vulva, alternating between sucking and licking. Her tongue teasing between her nether lips. Pushing back the hood and swirling around her clit. There was no confusion from Bethany's action. It was all pleasure.

As the flogging and eating continued, Mariah could feel another orgasm building. The last one had been intense, leaving her hanging in her bonds for several moments. She had only regained her full senses after Bethany had begun her oral ministrations. That's when Mariah's passion had fully awakened, only there was nothing she could do, restrained as she was. She could only hang there and enjoy the attention of two people easily as passionate as she.

In the throes of ecstasy, Mariah barely perceived the change. A pause in the irregular rhythm of the flogger. She barely noticed Devon bend over and say something to Bethany, and she couldn't make out the words. But whatever had been said had ignited an inferno between her legs.

Bethany's tonguing quickly became more intense, almost frantic. Then spastic. Like an unpredictable vaginal toy. And when Bethany's service faltered, Devon reached both hands around and pinched Mariah's nipples at just the right time to tip Mariah over the edge of another orgasm.

It wasn't a big one, this time, not compared to the last. But the chains rattled as her body shuddered in its bonds.

At her feet, Bethany collapsed, limbs splayed haphazardly -- lewdly -- around her. Her breasts pooled high on her chest, her legs spread wide. A contented grin stretched across her face, making her look even more euphoric than Mariah felt.

Again, Mariah, wished she could speak. Ask questions.

Devon didn't let her dwell on that restriction too long. He pressed his body against her back. Her skin burned at the heat of his fleshy touch. After the initial shock, it comforted her. Made her feel safe in her euphoria. In her sudden vulnerability. His hands cupped her breasts from behind and his fingers continued to manipulate her nipples, though not quite as vigorously as moments before.

And then, she noticed something else. The heat of Devon's fleshy member snaked its way between her legs and rubbed back and forth along the lips of her pussy.

A new thrill coursed through her. A new possibility. Something she hadn't considered, knowing Devon and Bethany were a couple. But it was something she now desperately wanted.

She ground against him. As much as her fetters would allow, anyway, which wasn't much. She could sag maybe an inch before her shoulders protested. And the way her spread body was held taught, she could only push back against him half a foot. The stretching teased her core in a different way, but she would have to come back to that sensation another time. At the moment, all she wanted was to get fucked.

But Devon didn't fuck her. He continued to tease her. To kiss her shoulders and nibble at her neck and ears. To rub his hands over her body, caressing her stomach, playing with her nipples, fingering her pussy.

Mariah whimpered into her gag in frustration.

There was a slight spasm from Devon's body. Did he just chuckle at her?

His hands moved up, under her arms and to her face. He touched her chin and ran his fingers along lips stretched wide by the gag.

"Would you like this out?" he whispered.

She nodded, more vigorously than intended. She was more eager for what might come next than she wanted to admit.

Devon took a step back and trailed his hands under her arms and up her back. He manipulated the buckle at the back of her head and freed the ball gag, slowly drawing it out of her mouth.

Mariah's jaw was stiff from the intruder that had forced it open for so long. She desperately worked it open and closed for the scant moments it took Devon to discard the gag and rejoin his embrace.

He returned to slowly working his penis between her legs, rubbing against her lips and perineum. His mouth was back at her neck, kissing and nibbling. Then his hot breath bathed her ear. "I'm going to fuck you now."

Yes! her mind screamed at her. But she didn't want to seem that eager. She waited as long as she could before nodding and giving a throaty, "Yes. Fuck me."

He kept up his patient thrusting, bumping his pelvis against her buttocks.

Mariah arched her back and rotated her hips. Her butt cheeks loosened and her thighs twisted. She hyperextended her shoulders to thrust her chest forward and stood up on her toes to push her ass backwards. All to give Devon the angle he needed to enter her pussy.

Mariah waited with anticipation with her head hanging forward, and discovered she had a good view of Bethany as the girl struggled to her knees. She was half way through mouthing, "I want you," when the tip of Devon's penis rubbed more forcefully up and down against Mariah's nether lips.