Invitations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, it slipped inside, just past the tip, eliciting a gasp from Mariah and a grunt from Devon. His hands ceased guiding his penis and returned to Mariah's body. Gently, and then not so gently gripping her by the hip bones, Devon plunged the entire length of his cock into her pussy. Mariah cried out and closed her eyes as its length and girth filled her. Her lips locked in the shape of an "O" for several thrusts before she began to acclimate to his motions.

She felt a new sensation. Like butterflies, light touches caressed her legs. Bethany's fingers and lips traced their way up to Mariah's belly, contact being repeatedly broken by Devon's thrusting. She moved to Mariah's breasts, alternating licking and sucking one nipple while pinching and rolling the other. Mariah's neck was next, and then her chin. And then her mouth and lips left dry and stretched from the gag.

Bethany pulled back a moment and growled, "I want you, too."

Their lips locked and their tongues danced, headless to the risks as the thrusting became more and more vigorous. Devon's penis rammed repeatedly against the front of Mariah's vaginal wall, teasing her g-spot. Bethany kissed her hard and roamed her hands over all the parts she could reach of Mariah's body.

This went on for a time, and Mariah slowly came to the disappointing realization that she was not likely to cum. Not in this position with only a hint of clitoral stimulation. Not today, anyway. But it still felt good, and she didn't want it to stop.

She sensed Devon's endurance beginning to wane, just a little bit. He hadn't gotten off yet, either and she self-consciously worried he was waiting for her. She was desperate for a solution, and it finally came to her. She knew what she had to do.

There was one thing she was sure would work, but it was a secret she hadn't shared with any of her lovers, embarrassed by what they might think of her. However, with her body held taught by chains, her back warmed by the whip, and her kissing another woman with a lot of tongue, she realized this was probably the best circumstance to come clean.

It took a few tries and half uttered words before Bethany realized Mariah was trying to say something. Wrapping a hand around her head to hold their foreheads together without bumping, Bethany looked into Mariah's eyes. "What?"

"HuuuckMmmmyyahhhhss."

Bethany's face scrunched up, not quite comprehending.

Between thrusts, Mariah answered with breathy gasps. "Fuck. My. Ass."

Bethany's eyes went wide, then a grin formed on her face. When Devon didn't alter his motion, she said, "Devon. Did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

Bethany amplified Mariah's desires. "She said she wants it in the ass."

Devon stopped suddenly. "What?"

"Please." Mariah's voice was horse with desire. "Fuck my ass."

Devon nodded and smiled. "Alright." He gripped his slick member in one hand and guided it to the other hole. Well lubricated from Mariah's juices, Devon pushed, slowly at first. But once her rosebud opened enough to let his head pass, his cock slid inside.

Mariah inhaled sharply, but it didn't hurt. She had already had several of her toys in there, and knew how to relax, just enough. When Devon's pelvis pressed against her cheeks, she growled out a, "Yesss!"

The word was a cue for Devon. He withdrew so just the tip was still inside, and then reentered. Slowly, at first, he repeated this process while gradually picking up speed.

Mariah enjoyed sensations she thought she would only ever experience at her own hand. She more than enjoyed them. Being at the mercy of someone else's pace brought new levels of pleasure that were immediately reflected in her more frequent moans.

But not only that, the rear entry didn't require her to arch and strain at her bonds quite as much. An opportunity Bethany took advantage of by reaching her hand down to Mariah's pussy, and then trapping it there by pressing their bodies together.

The combination of Devon's cock in her ass and Bethany's fingers in her pussy and rubbing her clit was exactly what Mariah needed. She was soon shuddering uncontrollably, rattling chains and thrashing between the two warm bodies as her third orgasm pulsed through her.

Her struggles were also too much for Devon. He gave two more great thrusts and held his member deep within her while he shot his load, filling Mariah's ass with his seed.

Mariah collapsed.

Devon and Bethany reached around each other. The pair sandwiched Mariah between them, pressing the three bodies together and holding each other upright.

It took several minutes for the collective panting to subside to the point where they were able to look at each other. Exhausted expressions turned into smiles, and then into almost laughs between Devon and Bethany. Mariah, though, was nearly catatonic in her euphoric stupor.

More minutes passed. With his breathing finally under control, Devon asked Bethany, "Should we take her to our bed?"

Bethany looked past Mariah's shoulder and smiled. "Definitely."

From between them, muffled because her mouth was buried in Bethany's neck, Mariah said, "Yes, please."

<<<<>>>>