Inviting John into Incest Family

Story Info
Kai Kayla & Mom have a foursome with college friend.
7k words
4.06
12.2k
21

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out innocent enough. I met John at a party some of the guys on my brother Kai's football team threw after UCLA beat Washington State.

My name is Kayla, and I love my fraternal twin brother Kai. We're more than just sister and brother though. Last spring we got involved with each other sexually. We truly love each other and love each other's bodies. We aren't exclusive, however. We've been involved with some other people since we took each other's virginity, and even seduced our mom, Kathy, into our love life. We're really secure in our relationship, and are very careful who we share it with.

If you're interested in reading more of our story, look for Kai and Kayla, Brother and Sister, on this blog.

Kai and I are attending UCLA. Our mom leased a fabulous two-bedroom apartment very near campus. We have a kind of open door policy and often don't use both bedrooms at the same time. But they do come in handy when we want to have someone else spend the night or want some alone time with Mom on one of the huge beds! Kai is on the UCLA football squad and I'm on the tennis team. We get to meet lots of fun people that way!

Anyway, back to the party. I walked in with Kai, who had his arm around my waist, spotted John right away, and was immediately attracted to him. Kai exchanged a high five and introduced us. John is taller than Kai, probably 6'2". He's a little lanky, but still muscular, with dark curly hair and a slightly darker complexion. He's a tight end and ran for the winning touchdown in that UCLA vs. Washington State game - the hero of the night.

I thought John was extremely good looking, friendly and pretty humble for a guy who was the center of attention. After nearly everyone at the party congratulated John, the three of us tucked into a corner. Kai and John started talking football strategy. Boring!

As Kai droned on and on, I thought I saw John checking out my boobs from the corner of my eye. That was awesome because I'm pretty proud of my large, firm breasts. I was knew my nipples were starting to stick up, making little mounds under my bra. Perhaps the feelings of attraction were mutual!

Just as we were about to leave, John came up to me.

"Thanks for coming, Kayla. It sure was great meeting you."

"You too!" I said.

"Maybe, um, we could get together sometime?" he said.

"Sounds good!" I replied. "I'll text you my number."

Sweet!

After we got back to our apartment, Kai and I decided to get in our stone hot tub. One of the perks of our luxury apartment, the tub is huge and could easily fit six or more people. Kai lit some candles, bathing the room in a warm, soft glow (he's a romantic at heart - shocker, I know!).

We were both nude. We sat on the underwater bench and hadn't yet turned on the jets. In the clear water, my breasts floated in front of my chest and my nipples rode just on top of the surface. My blonde bush was easily visible. So was Kai's. I stared at his cock as it floated in the water. As I looked, it appeared to grow in length and width.

I glanced up and Kai was smiling at me.

"I never get over you looking at my junk," he said, leaning back on his elbows.

"It's one of your best attributes," I said, returning the smile and standing.

Kai was a real specimen; six foot one, 180 pounds, very muscular with short blonde hair and a massive dick. It's what first attracted me to him when I accidentally grabbed it one day as we were fooling around in our pool at home.

"Why don't you sit up on the edge and let me help it grow some more!" I said.

Kai lifted himself up and sat on the ledge, leaving his legs in the water. I stepped over to him and we kissed, our mouths opening and tongues exploring and intertwining. I was already feeling warm from the water but was now feeling pretty aroused.

Kai began touching my nipples and squeezing them. He broke the kiss and bent over to take one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking it in and licking around my areola. My tits responded by getting hard and standing erect. I reached down and started stroking Kai's dick, which was growing harder by the second.

"Shit, it feels good for you to put your mouth on my nipples!" I said.

After a minute or so I bent down and kissed the head of his dick, flicking out my tongue and running it over his frenulum.

"Mmmm," Kai said, holding my hair away so he could see me blow him.

"Go down on me, sister!" he said.

I opened my mouth and lowered my face onto his cock, going as deep as I could.

"Fuck! Your mouth feels so warm and wet!" he said.

I went down again and this time sucked in as I moved my mouth back up his shaft. Kai took in a quick breath and I felt his cock quiver. I also used my hands to grasp his dick in a twisting up and down motion. I knew he liked that.

Pretty soon Kai lifted my head off of his cock and had me sit on the edge. He got up, his dick sticking straight out from his body, and placed himself between my legs, which I spread apart eagerly. I knew what was coming!

"Oh Kai!" I said. "My pussy can't wait for your tongue. I want you to lick my clit and shove that tongue deep inside me!"

"Coming right up!" Kai said, leaning over and moving closer to my crotch.

"You smell so good!" he said, now only inches from my pussy.

He kissed the inside of my thighs and began licking, getting closer and closer to my pussy lips. I was already getting majorly turned on and pulled his head in closer. I practically jumped when his tongue touched my labia and I could tell I was producing a fresh amount of clear pussy juice for his tongue to enjoy.

Kai took his time, alternating between nibbling and licking my clit and moving his tongue up and down my slit, to my asshole and back up. He used his hands to part the hood covering my clit and got even better access.

"Shit!" I moaned.

My hips starting moving back and forth as he licked and sucked on my love button. I could actually see it get erect, like a miniature penis.

After a bit, I stood, got in front of Kai, and bent over, presenting my rear to my brother. He stood and guided his cock to my pussy opening. As he pushed in, I could feel that wonderful pressure of his huge dick opening up my vagina. I began moving back and forth on his dick.

"Fuck me, Kai. Fuck me!" I moaned.

He held my ass and began moving his cock in and out easily. I was getting super turned on and knew I was getting close, but I wanted to ride Kai's dick a little longer. I had Kai sit on the bench and I turned to face him, putting my legs over his and guiding his cock back inside me.

"Ooh, fuck!" I said. "Your cock fills me up so much!"

Kai held me onto his lap and I rode him, moving my pelvis back and forth. I felt his dick get even harder as it slid in and out of my pussy. He used his hands on my waist to help me move up and down on his cock.

My pace quickened and I was practically panting. The pleasure was building in me and pretty soon I knew I was nearing an orgasm.

"Oh Kai! I'm going to cum. I want you to shoot up inside me. Cum with me, Kai!"

Kai began to push up even deeper into my pussy.

"Ahhh!" he said as I felt his cock jerk and convulse inside me.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" I screamed, and went over the edge into ecstasy.

I kept moving up and down on Kai's cock as he shot load after load of cum inside me. As I slowly came down from my orgasm high, I kissed him deeply.

After we were both done, I remained on his lap, his dick still inside me. I didn't want it to come out!

"You fuck so good, Kai!" I said. "I just can't get enough of you!"

"Me either, sis," he said.

I finally got off and we kissed and fondled each other for a while. I got on Kai's lap again, but faced away from him.

"You know, I saw John eyeing you pretty closely earlier," Kai said as he stroked my breasts and nipples from behind.

"What'd you think about that?" I asked, not wanting to offend my brother and lover.

"He's really good looking, sis," he said. "I wouldn't mind at all if you guys got together. You know we're not exclusive."

"I know," I said, "but I do care about and love you so deeply, Kai. Your approval means a lot to me."

Kai turned me sideways on his lap so he could see my face.

"Go for it!" he said, smiling.

We kissed and fondled each other some more for a while. Eventually the game, the party, and love making got the best of us and we went into my room where we crashed together on my king-sized bed, falling asleep in each other's arms.

John texted me the next day. I liked that.

"Coffee?" the text read.

"Sure!" I replied. "Where/When?"

"How 'bout 3 at Brewsters?"

Brewsters was a local coffee shop, popular with students.

I got there right at 3. John was already inside at a table.

"What'cha have?" he asked as I sat down.

"Ooh, how about a big latte with vanilla and cinnamon?" I answered.

"Coming right up!" he said, standing and walking over to the counter.

A few minutes later he returned with our drinks in large mugs, complete with complex designs drawn in the foam by the barista.

We traded the traditional 'where'd you come from and what's your major' info-dump. In addition to football, John was a communications major and worked at the campus radio station as a news reporter. Mostly, though, his fall was taken up by football.

As we talked, I couldn't help stare at his piercing blue eyes, which contrasted with his dark hair and complexion nicely. A person could easily get lost in those eyes!

We hung out for a while longer, then took a walk around the neighborhood. Later, he took me to dinner at a nice place nearby. We had to cut it a little short because people kept coming up to us and wanting to talk to John about the game.

"You know, you should really see our apartment," I said as John got the check. "It's super cool, and much more private."

"I'd love to!" John replied.

"Great!" I said. "How about Thursday? Kai's going to be home for a doctor's appointment, so we'll have the place to ourselves. I'll even cook!"

Prior to John's arrival, I dressed in a sheer top and a very short blue skirt. I checked myself out in the mirror - my honey blonde hair fell down to my shoulder blades. No pony tail tonight. My outfit showed off my large figure quite nicely. I could see my bra through the sheer blouse and the bra itself was thin enough so you could even catch a hint of areola and nipple.

"Wow!" John said as he arrived.

I twirled around to show off my outfit. My skirt lifted up enough to show a bit of my black panties. I think he was getting the idea.

Kai and I love to cook in our ultra-modern kitchen, so it was fun to make a sumptuous dinner of Chicken Marsalis with wild rice and root vegetables.

After the meal, we cleaned up the dishes together, standing next to each other at the sink. I was starting to feel some good vibes coming from John, who seemed to make a point of touching me with his hips and right arm whenever he could.

"You look pretty fantastic tonight, Kayla," John said as we sat down on the couch.

"Why thank you!" I said. "You're not so bad yourself!"

John had on black cargo pants and a blue UCLA polo shirt. He looked fine!

I gently touched his left thigh.

"I love that fabric!" I said.

I thought I detected some movement a little further up John's leg, near his crotch. I knew what that meant, as I'd seen it plenty of times with Kai. I was turning him on!

"I don't know anything about fabric," John said, following the movement of my hands. "But I know your fingers feel great on my leg!"

He looked up at me and I took a chance, coming in for a kiss. It was a light one, just lips on lips. I broke away and searched John's face for a reaction.

He smiled. "And that felt even better!" he said, and leaned over to kiss me, this time pressing his tongue against my lips, bidding them to open. Not only did I open, but my tongue met his and we started exploring each other's mouths with our wet tongues.

He held me by the shoulders and we made out on the couch. I could tell I was getting damp by the itchy feeling growing between my legs.

After a bit, I saw a noticeable bulge in John's pants. I took the chance - reaching my left hand down and running it along the length of his hardening cock. It jumped at my touch.

"Shit! That feels really good for you to touch me," John said, framing my face with his hands.

As he kissed me, my grip strengthened on his dick and I began rubbing and grinding it with my palm and fingers. His pelvis responded by moving up into my massage.

I broke off and reached over to undo John's belt and zipper. He lifted himself up slightly so I could slide his pants and underwear off. I went ahead and pulled them all the way off of his ankles, leaving his erect cock totally exposed near my face.

I clutched his dick in my hand, moving up and down its length.

"You have a great cock, John," I said, admiring how long it was.

Not as thick as Kai's but super long and super hard.

"You're welcome to taste it, if you'd like," John said with a smile.

"Oh yeah," I said, leaning nearer to the bell-shaped head. "I want to take all of you into my mouth."

I licked around the head and up and down his shaft. John started moaning with pleasure, holding my hair back so he could see me blow him clearly.

"Shit, Kayla. Shit, that feels so good!"

I opened my lips and went down on him, fitting as much of him into my mouth as I could. That sent another shiver through his body. I sucked him up and down while working his cock with my hands.

Once he was super hard, I sat back up.

"I think it's time we went to my bedroom," I said. "What do you think?"

"Fuck yeah!" he said.

We sat on the end of my bed. I pulled John's polo shirt off and saw him naked for the first time. Playing football had given him strong arms, a well-defined chest and a six pack. He had a modestly hairy chest. I ran my fingers through that chest hair, and back down to his very erect cock.

"I've seen you admiring my breasts all night," I said. "Why don't you unbutton my blouse to get better access."

"With pleasure!" John said as he began undressing me.

After he got the last button undone, I shrugged the sheer blouse off onto the floor. Now my boobs were held in place only by a nearly see-through bra. I saw John's eyes glued to the slightly dark circles around my nipples.

"You have great tits," John said, admiring me.

"Got 'em from my mom," I said. "She's got even bigger ones than me!"

"Wow!" John said.

"I want you to see what happens when you touch my nipples, John." I kind of liked being in charge and telling John what to do.

He took both hands and touched my nipples with his index fingers, brushing back and forth across them. I actually shivered with pleasure as he caressed me.

"See my nipples getting hard and erect?" I said, following his gaze down to my breasts.

"Shit yeah" he said.

"Your fingers are doing that," I said. "And the sight of your hard cock!"

I reached my arms behind my back and undid my bra. As I released the pressure, my boobs burst out and bounced in front of John.

"Ready for a taste?" I said, offering a boob to his mouth.

He leaned over slightly and flicked the end of his tongue across one of my nipples. More chills!

"Suck on them, John. Suck on my hard tits!"

As he did so I began to squirm with delight. He squeezed one nipple, and sucked on the other, pulling it outward with his mouth.

"You're really turning me on!" I said.

"I hope so," he responded.

I stood and removed my short skirt, then climbed up on the bed and took John's hand, pulling him up with me. We lay side by side, his hard cock pushing against my stomach. We made out and John resumed kneading and sucking my hard tits.

I took one of his hands and moved it down, pushing it under the waistband of my black panties.

"You have a nice bush," he said, running his fingers through it on his way to my pussy.

John's fingers reached my slit, which was by now brimming with juice. As his finger pushed open my labia, I felt surges of pleasure go through me. My pelvis rose to meet his fingers.

"Mmmm. Yeah!" I said. "Rub my clit! Yeah, like that! Oooh, uh huh, ah! Shit!"

"Let me get these off," I said, lifting up my butt and pulling my panties off.

John took them the rest of the way down my legs and let them drop to the floor. I laid on my back and opened up my legs.

"Stick your fingers inside me, John," I said, looking into his eyes and directing his hand once again to my pussy.

He slid two fingers inside me and I felt another jolt of pleasure.

"Ah! Oh!" I moaned. "That's it! Now curl your fingers up and pull in and out. Oh yeah, like that. That's good!"

John was rubbing my G Spot with his middle and index finger. When he started pressing gently on my clit with his thumb I felt myself getting close to an orgasm. He put his mouth back on my nipple and sucked in - that was it.

"Shit! I'm cumming! Oh! Ahhhhh!" I cried out.

My pelvis began bucking up and down as I came on John's hand. The orgasm was intense and I really checked out of reality for a few moments as waves of pleasure overwhelmed me.

"That was fucking amazing!" I said, pulling John in for a deep kiss.

I pushed him over on his back, taking his cock in my hands once again.

"Ready to fuck me, John? Ready to put that long cock of yours in my pussy?"

I didn't wait for an answer but put his dick back in my mouth, sucking up and down while my hands twisted around his shaft. After sucking him a few times I held onto his dick as I straddled his body. I positioned the head of his cock right at my opening and slowly moved my pussy back and forth over it.

I knew my pussy was getting juice all over his cock, getting it all lubricated and ready to fuck me. I moved up and positioned his dick so it separated my pussy lips and as he entered me, I felt even more pleasure all over my body.

"Shit, your cock feels so good!" I said.

I took all his length and could actually feel the end of his cock pushing against my cervix. I moved up on his body, taking the cock nearly out of my pussy, then pushing down to drive it deep inside again and again.

I sat up and put my hands on John's chest so I could move more freely. I began to grind my clit on John's body as I moved his shaft in and out. I was now panting and moaning as I built to another climax.

"What do you want me to do when I need to cum?" John asked, clearly getting close himself.

"I'm, ah! I'm on the pill... so fucking cum inside me. I want you to shoot off in my pussy, John!"

I went over the edge and lost control of my legs and pelvis, which were gyrating and bucking. Suddenly I felt John push up and his cock pulse as he put shot after shot of cum into my pussy.

I laid on top, kissing John's lips and sending my tongue into his mouth. I continued to jerk every few seconds with orgasm and John's cock pulsated, slowing, but still squirting every drop of jizz he had into me.

Eventually I rolled off and we spent time caressing each other.

"That was amazing!" John said, gently massaging my breasts.

"I'll say!" I said, again running my fingers through his chest hair.

After a bit, I turned with my back to him, reached over and turned off the light. I settled back next to John, my ass pushing against his softening dick. John wrapped an arm around me and I cradled it in mine. I soon fell asleep, deeply satisfied.

When I woke up, it was light. I was still in the same position, but John had turned over. It was a sound that woke me. The door. Kai was home.

I got up as quietly as I could and tiptoed into the hall, leaving the door open so as to make as little sound as possible.

I met Kai in front of his bedroom door. He put down his gym back and embraced me, my full tits pushing against his chest. As we kissed, our tongues danced together and I lifted my leg to push him against the wall and grind my pelvis into him.

12