All Comments on 'Inviting Mark'

by its_rcc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AverageBearAverageBearalmost 9 years ago
Wow - just wow!

Well-written story of a mutually satisfying threesome. Loved the build-up and emotional quandary your protagonist wife faced. The characterization of the husband thankfully was not one of a wimpy cuckold, but a good man with a fetish that his loving wife found herself able to indulge, and ultimately enjoy. Well done!

pixandwordspixandwordsalmost 9 years ago
Beautifully written

This is exactly the kind of story I enjoy reading. Very well written, with a build-up of sexual tension leading to a hot climax. Please keep posting more stories.

erotikoserotikosalmost 9 years ago
Jolly good story!

Congratulations on such a well-written story! Your grammar, spelling and syntax were all excellent, and the piece was nicely edited with no obvious mistakes. I enjoyed the unique plot twist and was enticed by the excitement building to a--please do pardon the pun--great climax. This was a most enjoyable read, intensely erotic, and quite frankly, true to life. This ran in a direct parallel to some of the better threesomes my own sexy wife and I have enjoyed with friends. All in all, it is clearly a five star effort! Do keep up the good work, and share more excitement with your devoted readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great job

Frankly, I often skim over the sex scenes to follow a story--too much dull step-by-step procedure to wade through. But your scenes were very well done. A simple story, but good character development in such a short space.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous