Involuntary Servitude Pt. 02

Story Info
Trapped by circumstances, a man becomes a servant to women.
2.6k words
3.91
3.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(In Part 1, our hero, Tim finds himself stranded at the remote hideaway of a trio of abusive women where he is forced to submit to their bidding and humiliation -- having no reasonable means of escape.)

The daily routine of laborious chores and servitude went on for endless weeks since Tim's arrival in Alaska in response to an ad for a "helper." In addition, he was subject to almost daily corporal punishment for any shortcomings in his work or his attitude. The Boss Lady had been correct in warning him about Alex's short temper and propensity to lash out.

Alex was his constant overseer. She not only pushed him along, sometimes with her foot, as he often worked on all fours cleaning floors or picking up after the inveterate carelessness that all three of the women displayed. Sometimes she administered a harsh pinch of his butt, or an exposed area of his arm or the back of his neck.

Can't you do anything right?" she growled angrily, pinching Tim's cheek for failing to notice dust remaining in the corner of her bedroom.

On any given day, Tim was called to the living room where the Boss Lady and Lola were sipping alcoholic beverages. Alex would be asked to report on Tim's "progress' in becoming a better servant. The two more mature women would likely not have any complaints against him until Alex would render her report.

"I know you think Timmy's a good boy, but I have to tell you," Alex complained. I heard him mumbling some disrespectful shit after you had to tell him, like, three times to get another log from outside for the fireplace.

"What?!" exclaimed Boss Lady. "You were mumbling something disrespectful? Is that right?" Tim bowed his head forward. He knew it was useless to defend himself. But he couldn't bring himself to admit or say he was sorry.

"Well, I guess you're going to have to learn a lesson," chimed in Lola enthusiastically. Take your pants down." Knowing there was no way out, Tim obeyed, undoing his belt and pulling his pants down. "The underpants TOO!" Lola said, raising her voice with impatience. He complied.

"Now fold yourself over this chair," she said pointing to a straight-back wooden kitchen chair. "Who wants to start?" she asked of her two compatriots.

"I'm sick of trying to correct him," said Alex. "But you might want to use this," holding a long, wooden hairbrush out to the others, Her mother and Lola.

"I guess I'll have to do the honors," said Lola who stepped behind Tim's bent-over figure. Taking the hairbrush in hand, she stretched her arm way back as a form of wind-up and then brought the flat wooden back of the brush smack against his both buttocks. Tim screamed and took alternate rhythmic steps up and down with his feet while remaining bent over the chair. A few more of these strikes had him howling in pain, crying "sorry, sorry, so, so sorry!"

"You're sorry?" said Lola seemingly unconvinced as she continued raining blows of the brush to his ass. "Well I'm sorry to learn that you've been disrespectful." This kind of scene was repeated so that it became routine.

It was onerous to be sure, but he might have gotten used to the predicament but for two things: First, the captivity of his genitals in the chastity device left his youthful libido unrelieved for an unimaginable weeks duration. Second, his complete entrapment in the deep woods with no means of leaving, left him hopelessly captive unless he wanted to walk off, unarmed and under clothed into a frigid forest full of bears, wolves and the like -- and with no idea of what direction in which to walk.

It served as no consolation that there was the constant presence of three sexually enticing females. Young Alex, either a late adolescent or an early twenty-something brat, served as his overseer, harassing him most of his waking hours with orders and criticisms of his performance at the tasks he was assigned.

Sitting on the porch steps, smoking a joint, Alex watched Tim's every move as he went about washing the muddy SUV that her mother, the "Boss Lady" drove from time to time shopping for supplies. It was the same vehicle in which Boss Lady had picked Tim up from the airport -- it seemed like an eternity ago.

"Can't you do anything right?" Alex asked. "I guess you never even had a car. [This was true.] "Because you're a pathetic loser. Tell me. Did you own a car? Or did your mommy? And did she make you wash it? It looks like you have no idea what you're doing."

With that she arose and walked over to where Tim was wiping a fender and a headlight with a wet rag. Silently he thought "What could she be finding wrong with what I'm doing?".

"You're going to hurt your back bending over like that, stupid. Here, let me help you." With that, she placed a firm hand on Tim's shoulder and shoved him down onto his knees in the cold mud. From that lowly position, he looked up at Alex whose denim-encased, V-shaped crotch was right at his face level.

"Get a good look," she mocked. "You like? Bet you'd like to..." she didn't continue. "Pig!" she interjected. "Go ahead, sniff it, piggy."

Tim was compelled against all his own will, to lean forward in despair and push his nose into the dense material overlying the zipper of Alex's jeans. His unsatisfied horny-ness, combined with the obedience that had by now become instinctive, left him helpless to resist. He ground his lips and chin into the lowest corner of Alex's crotch, wantonly moaning with lust as she looked down at his curly head of hair, laughing. In a moment she grabbed a handful of his hair and snapped his head back, away from her private area.

"Can't have little Timmy slobbering all over my jeans, can I?" She released his hair and his head sank forward in shame and defeat. By then his erection had uncomfortably expanded to fill the curved plastic tube in which it was confined.

"Now get back to wiping the mud off mom's car." With that she returned to her comfortable seat on the porch steps. Tim didn't know if he should consider the experience one of pleasure -- as attested by his raging hard-on -- or one of utter degradation. An experience to be enjoyed or to be detested.

Tim had been wearing the chastity device since the first night of his arrival here. At some point, Tim had stopped asking to be released from his chastity device because of certain unpleasant consequences that followed one such request. He had been teased mercilessly during a day of indoor chores. As he had gone about sweeping and arranging furniture, Alex's mother, the six-foot tall "Boss Lady" had lounged around the house in just a brassiere, tight leans and boots. The cups of the bra barely contained half of her oversized boobs which bulged enticingly out the top and were squeezed together producing a deep abyss of cleavage. His gaze was repeatedly captured by the delicious sight of these pale, plump breasts, but Boss Lady gave no sign or word of recognition. Finally, at the end of the day, his squashed and swollen penis motivated him to ask.

"When can I get out of this...this so-called chastity device?" he asked, almost pleading. Getting no response, he did what would have been unthinkable earlier in his life. He dropped to his knees and pleaded.

"I'm begging. Please. Please let me out of this. I've got to get some...some relief!"

Boss Lady smiled and placed her hands on her hips, tilting her head to gaze at Tim's crotch area, hidden of course inside his work pants. He felt sure she was going to walk over, open his pants and undo the device. Instead, she spoke in mock-sympathy tones.

"Poor, poor Timmy boy. He's all hot and bothered. What do you have? Toxic sperm build up?" Tim nodded vigorously and repeatedly in silent agreement.

"Well, we can fix that." she said and then called for the others, Lola (whose real name was Elvira) and Alex to help out with the planned task. They came to the room in which Boss Lady and Tim were confronting each other.

"Get his pants down, De-pants him," Boss Lady commanded with a smile. Alex grabbed Tim's wrists and pulled his hands behind his back. He had no will to resist. Lola quickly undid the belt and zipper, pulling his pants down such that they fell around his ankles. She then pulled his underwear down revealing the chastity device and its grotesquely squeezed male member contents. While this was going on, the Boss Lady had gone into the bedroom and returned with a large, flesh-colored dildo in the shape of an erect penis.

"Here's how we get that toxic sperm out of you, Timmy." she said. "Turn him around. Bend him over the arm of the couch." Tim's mind was spinning. What in world were they going to do to him? He fell forward onto the arm of the couch. Alex released his wrists and he supported himself by hugging the couch while turning his head as far as he could to look back at what they were up to. Alex reached between his buttocks with her bare fingers and spread them as far as she could while Lola started to push the dildo into the deepest reaches of his ass, trying to poke into his anus.

"Here, gimme that, " said the Boss Lady. With the dildo in hand, she brought the business end of it right up to Tim's face. By now he was a passive witness. Unable and without any will of his own to resist, he gazed at the life-like penile dildo, thinking to himself that he had never seem a male member so close and coming from that direction.

"Open up," Boss Lady demanded. "Open your mouth." For a fleeting instant Tim fantasized that Boss Lady would to reach into her bra and lift one of her fabulous breasts out and force the business end of it into his mouth. But, no! She continued shoving the plastic cock toward him.

"You've got to wet this real good if you don't want it to hurt too much." Tim complied, opening his mouth to accept the horrible projectile. Boss Lady directed in with a look of supreme satisfaction on her face. Once in, Tim gripped it hard with his lips and teeth, fearful that she would gag him with the dildo.

"No, no," she said with uncharacteristic kindness in her voice. "Just suck it and lick it nicely. I just need you to get it good and wet. I won't gag you with it."

Tim was relieved that the threat of forced gagging was gone, and began slobbering it over the synthetic cock the way he assumed she wanted.

"Look at this one, will you? He's a born cock-sucker," Boss Lady exclaimed with glee. Alex and Lola closed in and loomed over Tim, humiliated, yet cooperatively performing faux fellatio on the device.

"We've got a live one!" laughed Lola. "He's really enjoying what he's doing."

"I guess we know how to reward the sissy from now on," added Alex. "Instead of beating his ass, all we have to do is let him suck cock!" The mocking laughter was uproarious. Tim closed his eyes so he didn't have to see their cruel, amused expressions as they continued to ridicule him as he went on wetting the fake cock.

"Hey! I have an idea," said Lola with a sarcastic, mean smile and a twinkle in her eye. "Maybe Timmy-boy here would like to meet Darren, you know, the gay singer from the village pub. I'm sure he'd appreciate Tim's apparent skills."

"Or any of the lumber-jacks that hang out at the bar for that matter. Maybe we could host a night here at the cabin and let Tim show his stuff. You know we still owe the crew that took down the dead spruce. We never paid them for their work. I'll bet we could let Tim here pay them back by bartering with blowjobs." This was accompanied by cackling hilarity from the three tormentors. Hearing that, Tim stopped mouthing the dildo, but against all reason and self-control, his erection grew longer and harder within the chastity device.

Boss Lady removed the dildo from his mouth and went around back of him where Alex resumed pulling his ass-cheeks apart revealing the deep-set target. Her mother had no trouble pushing the head of the wet, synthetic cock past the entry point and well up into him. Tim let out a groan. Alex reached around to his front where she grabbed his genitalia.

"Holy shit! Timmy's got a boner! He's actually got a boner. He's got the chastity device pushed way out in front and away from himself by the force his cock is exerting. You should see how it has his balls stretched as far as they can go. He loves what we're doing to him."

Tim actually didn't love or even like what the trio of ruthless women were subjecting him to. His erection arose against his will in paradoxical response to the hateful acts to which he was subjected and the vile speculations they were proposing regarding his sexuality. Boss lady began rhythmically pushing the dildo and pulling it part-way out, then pushing it back into Tim. After many such thrusts, his pain and even his angry response ceased. It wasn't pain anymore -- maybe it was even a mild pleasure. Tim was at least slightly content that Boss Lady was exerting some control and showing some decency in the way she gently massaged Tim's prostate with each passage of the in-and-out. He even experienced gratitude for the way in which she controlled the violation of his bottom. In fact he even felt a kind of perverse love for the aggressor-woman for what she was doing.

It was then that he felt his semen starting to flow out of his erect penis.It was warm and it partially filled the plastic tube of the chastity device and then began dripping onto the floor between his knees. When the women caught sight of the ejaculate, they resumed their cackling laughter and crude remarks.

"Look! Look!" exclaimed Alex. "He's coming."

"Keep going. Fuck him harder!" said Lola with a giggle, as she eyed the drool of cum forming on the floor under him.

After a few more minutes, Tim's knees were shaking and he found himself huffing and puffing. Cum had ceased dribbling out. The Boss Lady rose up from her position behind kneeling Tim and presented the dildo as if crediting it with having done a good job.

"Help him up," she said to the other two as if proud of having violatedof Tim's self-important masculinity. He rose and faced his tormentor.

"Here, take this and clean it up real good with soap and water. Use detergent," she ordered Tim. "And I hope you feel better with that stuff gone from you. Well, you see? We took care of your relentless need to have an orgasm without getting out of your chastity device."

"I...uh...didn't actually have an orgasm," mumbled Tim, careful to not offend the Boss Lady, but wanting her know.

"Well, we took care of your toxic buildup, didn't we?" she said with a smile. "You were begging for relief. Happy to have been of service," she added sarcastically.