Week of Femdom: Punishment Night

Story Info
Aarushi and Raghav continue their kinky week.
3k words
4.31
25.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rnomn
rnomn
21 Followers

They both woke up in the morning, by the faint traffic murmur and chirping of birds, Raghav pulled Aarushi close and spooned her, reminiscing the night before, still half asleep. Aarushi too was cherishing the rendezvous of the past night, but she knew that Raghav had to be punished surely. She turned to face Raghav and admired his innocent soundly asleep beautiful face and his brown messy locks. She ran her fingers through his locks and gave him a peck on his cheek and whispered sweet nothings. She knew she'll have to be stern today, his beautiful face always melts her.

Then her gaze fell on his dick, resting in peace, free as air. She loved how cute and small it looked and how fast it grew. But she did not like how free it was. It was her week after all. She got up, tiptoed around the room collecting all his clothes, put it in his almirah and locked it up and hid the key. Then she went to her room, wore her peach sports bra, a matching panty, and put on a loose pair of shorts and raghav's t-shirt. Then she started rummaging through her underwear collection, she was confused as to what to make him wear, a lacey panty or a thong. Finally she made up her mind and picked up a blue thong for him. She wanted him to feel it tight between his buttcheeks.

Then she went on to get her cuffs. Finally, she went back to the bedroom where Raghav was still asleep, completely aloof of what lays ahead. She kissed him gently in his sleep, he smiled as he kissed her back lazily. With a sudden burst of power she rolled him making him lie on his tummy. She took both his hands and cuffed them together tightly. Raghav woke up with a jolt, trying to make sense of what is happening with him. Before he could react to the situation, he was bound tightly with cuffs. Aarushi spanked his tushy to make him aware of his situation. Caught completely off guard, he yelped. She let out a little laugh.

"What are you doing Aaru?" He asked uncomfortably with irritation.

"Today is punishment day! For the crimes you did yesterday. Now don't dare talk or I'll stuff the dildo gag in your mouth". Aarushi said with a stern authoritative tone.

"But I just wanted to-" he couldn't complete his sentence as she was almost waiting for him to speak, and readily stuffed his mouth with the gag.

"Aww" she said. "You look cute all gagged up." She said teasing him, running her fingers down from his neck to his tushy. A wave of pleasing sensation spread across his body as he laid on the bed face down.

"How does that little dick feel in your mouth?" She asked with a devious smile. The gag she was using was 2 sided. A 6.5 inch black dick on the outside and a 2.5 inch little dick inside. As the gag was in tight, he could feel the 2.5 inch cock violating his mouth. And there was nothing he could do about it.

"Mmmmpphh mmphh" he talked into the gag, she started laughing.

"Here bitch!" She said as she placed a little buzzer in his hand. "Push this as your safeword." She said.

Next she put the blue thong on his leg one by one. And then pulled it up with a stroke. His tushy looked so cute, she gave it a kiss. Then she put a finger above his asshole on the thin tight cloth. And she pushed it into the crack. The thin cloth disappeared in his crack. And his whole butt was exposed now.

While Raghav with the gag in his mouth understood how helpless he was. He felt humiliated as he held on tight to the buzzer.

She then turned him around. And there he was, lying straight on his back. His dick was starting to get erect and it was stretching the thin tiny triangle cloth of the thong. Aarushi was looking at his innocent sorry eyes and smirking. "Aww, You have a boner!" she said with pleasure. Let us see she said as she pulled aside the thong a little. She got her ruler, pulled down his foreskin and measured his erect dick, it was 5.9 inches. She put a mark on the reading. Next, she straddled him and measured his dildo gag and put a mark on it.

"See! It's larger than yours" she said putting the scale in front of his eyes. He looked at it so innocently that she felt a tinge of pity for him. But he had been the one to break the rules. He had to pay the price of his disobedience. "You know right that smaller cocks have to be locked up." She said with a mischievous grin. She went out for 5 minutes as Raghav lay there exposed and brought back a few things. Raghav couldn't see what it was as the long black thick tower emanating from his mouth was blocking the view. Inside the privacy of his mouth the little dildo was abusing him so much that he started to salivate.

First thing she did was to pull out the thong from his buttcheeks, get a butt plug, push it in and finally push the cloth back in the buttcheeks. "Aha! Looks like your ass is ready for a nice pounding huh." Aarushi said happily while caressing his buttcheeks. She had been giving him anal training for days now, today she put in the biggest plug she had. This meant that his ass could now take on her strapon. She was very excited by this thought.

He had been straining hard against the thong with his erect dick. She slowly pulled a little part of the thong aside. She put some ice on the cock, and it started shrinking. In a few seconds he was flaccid again. She found her moment and locked him up again in her steel cage. Raghav heard the lock click and his heart raced. He was there lying handcuffed helplessly while his cock again got imprisoned in the chastity cage, with both his holes abused and his dick locked. Aarushi was looking at the same view but with a very different mixture of emotions, she felt the power she had over him and she was relishing it. She knew this could only happen in a few femdom weeks so she made sure to make the most of every moment.

She got up and turned on her camera, "Smile Raghav!" she said as she clicked a lot of his pictures lying him helplessly in a blue thong and a gag in his mouth. Then she put down the camera and removed her clothes, now she was only in her peachy sports bra and panty. She climbed on top of him. She would have kissed him had he not have a black tower coming out of his mouth. He could feel her soft bra cups brushing on his own nipples and his cage resting against her thigh. He couldn't even look forward and there she was, smiling at his predicament.

She said teasingly "Had you not been naughty yesterday, this could have been your cock." as she started blowing the cock rooted at other side of his mouth gag.

"Mmmmpphhh mmmph" He cried in frustration.

She pulled back and let out a little laugh. "Today you atone for yesterday!" Aarushi said with authority. "Besides if you behave well today, I'm gonna make sure you have the best orgasm ever at the end of this week. Okay?" She asked genuinely.

He nodded, making the black dildo nod in unison. Aarushi smiled amusingly. She started sucking it like a pro. Raghav could see her sucking it. Infact, he couldn't not see her sucking it. She started deep throating it, using her tongue as well from time to time to tease Raghav, while he helplessly watched. His own cock tried it's best to fight against the steel but to no avail. Her hair were all scattered, so while she'd go up it'd be clear, but as her pretty face would come down her hair would be all over his face. The only solace in this whole humiliation and torture was the nice fragrance of her hair while Aarushi went on like this for a while.

She felt a little wetness on her thigh. "Had she already orgasmed?" She thought, in surprise. She hadn't felt one but she was very aroused. She got up to see and was surprised with what she saw. "Babe, You're dripping!" She exclaimed joyously as she took his precum off her thigh and cage, then smeared it on his groin. She looked at him all bound up and helplessly aroused. She lovingly gave him a peck on his right cheek, his cock tried an unsuccessful little blast to get freedom.

"Okay time for me to cum!" Aarushi said as she stood up. She got over his face, standing. His dildo pointed right at her pussy. She dropped her peachy panties. The view Raghav had was heavenly. She was so wet and all he could think of was about eating it out with all her juices. Then she came down on his face and put the dildo in. Now Raghav could only see her two bra cups as her thighs ran longitudinally on the sides of his face touching both his ears. She started moving down slowly and moaned as it got deeper into her pussy. Nothing had ever been that deep into her, not even Raghav. She removed her bra. Raghav could see her breasts bouncing in rhythm. She was in heaven, she started caressing her breasts and moaning. Then, she started upping the ante and started jumping up and down on his face dildo. She was still resting on her bent knee and thighs so he didn't have to bear the whole brunt of the jumps. But everytime she came down on it, the other end of the gag, the one in his mouth would violate it a bit more. Her pussy juices were all over the dildo and gravity made some of it land on his face. "Aaaah aah aaaaah" she moaned loudly. She then turned around and resumed humping. Each time she came down her butt cheeks would give his face a little slap, making him even more aroused.

After a few minutes she came loudly. And rested on his face for a while. Then she turned around and removed his gag. "How was it, baby?" She asked. "Amazing" he said, relieved to be finally free of the little dildo plugged into his mouth. She laid down beside him, leaned in and kissed him passionately. Raghav was so aroused, as he could feel her tongue exploring his mouth. In the heat of the moment, she uncuffed him as she wanted his hands exploring her flesh. He wanted to feel every inch of her body, he wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling her closer. Her supple aroused breasts rubbing against her. He kept on kissing her while using his hands to squeeze her breasts, feeling her waist and stomach. Then he started kissing her neck, rubbing her pussy with the one hand while squishing her soft breasts with the other. He started kissing her neck, feeling her firm supple breasts. He could feel the heat down there, the wetness. He made his way to the back of her ear from her neck, and bit her.

At this point she again started moaning, but this time it was deeper and less loud. All the while her hands were exploring his broad shoulder blades and chest. At times, she dug her nails in his back, making him twitch. She was floating in pleasure, today was her day. After this heated session, both were exhausted, and laid next to each other in silence. Aarushi was reminiscing every moment while Raghav was happy that he could give so much pleasure to her while his own cock ached in frustration, he had never seen her moan this much, he was quite proud of today.

"You're not coming today Raghav, but if you take the next part like you took the previous one, you'll get your best orgasm from me this weekend, as I've already told you." Aarushi said.

"As you wish Aaru." Said Raghav he said in a trance- like state. He put his hands over his locked dick and was surprised to see how much he had dripped.

Aarushi stood up and went to the other room. After a while, she came back wearing a 6.5 inch pink strapon. He was a bit surprised but he had expected that. It was his fantasy of course. "Chalo time for you to kneel" she said with a smile pushing him down. "I have your favourite flavor condom, the chocolate one" She said, smirking as she put it on her dildo. "But first suck me!" She ordered as she put a hand on his head and guided it in and then let him stay for a little while, then pulled back his head. Slowly she began making him take more and more of it in. As he had once done to her. This went on for a while until she forced him in so deep that he gagged. "Awww" she said and knelt down with him and gave him a kiss.

"That's enough for now." She said, playing with his locked dick. "Time for you to get fuuucked." She said in a childish voice as she pulled him up. They went next to their bed and she whispered in his ear "bend over". He bent over. She dropped his blue thong and pulled out the butt plug from his tushy. He felt quite relieved to be empty again. But he knew what was coming. This is what he had fantasized for so long, he was equally terrified and excited. Meanwhile she was pouring loads of lube on her dick and a little on his asshole too. She was a little nervous as well. She wanted him to have a great time, he had earned it.

She then pressed the head on it. And was ready to push.

"Can't you take me out of chastity for this?" He requested innocently.

He hadn't used his safeword, she knew. "Nope. Trust me you'll love the sensory overload." Aarushi said with genuinity.

"If you say so" he said as he trusted her. "But please be slow." He added nervously.

"Obviously I'll be slow Raghav" she said and gave him a little pat. "I want you to have a wonderful time. Maybe someday we'll figure out pegging as a punishment." she giggled, "but for now. It's all for your pleasure" she added with warmth.

Raghav was relieved and a little relaxed after this small pep talk. She put the head inside his asshole. A little pang of pain shot up. "Aah" he grunted with pain.

"Don't worry babe, the head is the most painful because your plug didn't prepare you for this, it's about to get really good, hang on" She said assertively, she had done this before, and knew how it worked.

She turned out to be right. The initial pain turned into loades of pleasure.He started moaning meekly. She started increasing her pace and started ramming it a little further with each thrust. Now his meek moans were converted into deep loud ones, it was exhilarating. His locked dick was frustrating him all the while she was turning him on. It was a sensory overload. He was moaning so much that his mere moaning was turning her on. He looked down and saw that he was dripping so much again. As she began thrusting with full force, his lock on the cage started hitting the cage making noise. She started smiling and went faster and faster. He turned to look back with difficulty to see Aarushi smiling at him. Her breasts jumping with each thrust. She was evidently tired, but he knew she was doing this just for his pleasure, at this moment a wave of intense love towards her came onto him.

After a while she asked him to turn around and he lay on his back in the bed. She lifted his legs and put him on her shoulders as she started pegging again. She put her hands on his cage and testicles and caressed them fondly. He could see her breasts jumping up and down as she increased the pace. He moaned loudly and repeatedly. He was literally floating in paradise, he had never experienced pleasure with this intensity. He put her hands on her breasts squeezing them hard as she fucked him, it couldn't get any better than this he thought. She then put down his heavy legs and started kissing him on his nipples and chest as she thrusted in. His locked little dick was dripping with precum, he was in trance. After a while she finally removed the strapon, detached it and threw it away. She dropped on his chest. He could see how tired she was from all the jumping and thrusting. He pulled her up with his sheer strength and gave her a peck. She took the key and unlocked him and they lay together like that for while, completely drained.

"Aah-" he said as she put a finger on his mouth.

"Sssh. Don't touch it. No cumming tonight. You were great today and you'll get your reward this weekend, but so this dick of yours is my reward as I did all the heavy lifting today, quite literally" She said amusingly as she unlocked his cage.

"Argh!" He groaned but she started to kiss him again while playing with his dick.

"For now just hold me tight please. I'm so tired." she added.

He hugged her like a bear and got the quilt. She felt so protected in his big arms. She was proud of herself today. He held her tight and close and they both snuggled in it for an hour or two of cuddled morning sleep.

rnomn
rnomn
21 Followers