All Comments on 'Iona Online Ch. 09'

by Cathetel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Things finally seem to be going somewhere. The main thing that's bugging me is the typos. For the most part I can mostly ignore them but this second page had far more in a short span than the other chapters. You should really think about looking for an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5*

Really loving this story and looking forward to future installments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ripping good stuff

I enjoy the isekai (sent to another fantasy world) genre and its tropes, but they often feel like the MC is overpowered. doubly so for erotica. Both are designed for whimsical wish-fulfillment. In this series you really feel the growth and struggle within an intriguing fantasy world. It allows for very promising storytelling.

Please keep writing!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 5 years ago
Really great so far.

I'm really enjoying this story, although (as I make a habit of saying on this site) you need an editor to catch your errors. Other than that, the only issue I have is the chapters aren't long enough! I would suggest at least joining a few (2-3) chapters together in the future so that there is enough story for the reader to get their teeth into. It's not an erotic scenario story but seems like a full blown arcing story so give the readers something to judge rather than drip feeding them a page at a time.

I look forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathetel@Cathetel
Update 4-9-20 First and foremost, can I just say Coronavirus sucks and I hope that each and every one of you is safe and secure during these trying times. Your health is all you have, so please take care of it. Chapter 13 is published! Woot. Started to think I'd never get an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES