Ipse Dixit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dalia drew in a deep breath, instinctively she let her thighs spread and his hand moved just slightly upwards. Stephen pulled away just slightly from Dalia's lips and lowered his lips to her neck. Nibbling her skin between his lips he slowly worked his way along her neck. She gripped his shoulder hard and put her hand on his rock solid thigh. The sensations overwhelmed her; his lips on her neck, the hard muscle under her fingers.

Thought abandoned her, her fingers slid up his thigh not very far when she felt it. She gasped, Stephen groaned as her hand slowly crept over the stiff outline of his cock.

It seemed massive to her, but it had been nineteen years since she had handled anything other than her husband's tool. Her husband was not poorly endowed, but this was a bit more substantial than the 'Rolo' sized package of her husband. 'Oooooohhhhh" Stephen groaned through lips that gripped her ear lobe as she squeezed his shaft through his pants. "oh Dalia" he gasped almost desperately. Emboldened Dalia started to massage his pulsing shaft as he shifted and covered her mouth with his.

Then it happened, Stephen was so preoccupied he didn't notice her hand slide from his shoulder. It was only when he felt her fingers crawl over his lap and fish for his zipper that he realized what she was going to do.

Dalia hadn't wanted anyone like this for years. No crush, no fleeting fantasy nothing compared. It had been before she had met Scott that someone had intrigued and gripped her passion like this. She wanted him, wanted him now and wanted him here. Her thumb and index finger gripped the tab of his zipper. She sucked his tongue deep into her mouth as she pulled his fly open.

Their mouths locked together, Stephen started to pant as he felt her thin fingers delicately reach into his opened fly. Her long fingers crept over the soft fabric of his boxers, searching for the open seam. Finding it, her manicured nails slid through the fly and onto the soft skin of his throbbing shaft. Her slender fingers slid around his stalk, unable to fit around his circumference.

Something between a grunt and groan slid from Stephen mouth into Dalia's, but she didn't notice. The excitement, the anticipation, of having her hand gripping the throbbing cock of a younger man overwhelmed her other senses. Urgency smothered her; instinctively she pulled, roughly jerking his dick out of his pants. Without breaking their kiss Dalia took hold of his stone hard erection.

Stephen's hand gripped the back of her head his fingers gently and firmly slipping into her fine hair; the other slipping under her skirt up her thigh. Dalia noticed none of this, her only reality lay in what her hand held. She drew her hand slowly upward it seemed to travel almost forever over the smooth skin until it finally hit the rim of his swollen head. Only one thought possessed her now, she wanted him in her mouth. She wanted him to know how good she could make him feel, how much she wanted him, how good of a cocksucker she was.

Slowly her hand, clammy from nervous sweat, moved up and down. She kept kissing him wanting to tease him; building up his anticipation, need and want. After only a few strokes of his cock, her desire began to erode her self control. Keeping her right hand locked around him, she pulled her face from his and with her free hand she pushed him back into his seat.

Dalia stared down as she stroked his throbbing length a couple more times, then lifted her eyes to his. She stared deeply into his wide eyes for a moment, then smiled just slightly before pushing her long hair over her shoulder with her free hand. Then she descended.

Five minutes earlier Stephen had been stepping off of the train, no idea that Dalia was lying in wait for him. Now his mind was a blur as he felt her grip tighten around his base and watched her red lips part and slide over his spongy head. "ooooooooohhhhhh Dalia" he whispered resting his hand on the top of her head. Stephen felt his breath quicken, his heart pound as she slid her mouth half way down his shaft. He gasped as Dalia paused. The heat and moistness of her mouth overwhelming his senses. Usually when a woman went down on him they first licked and kissed the head of his cock before giving a few hesitant sucks of the tip. Never before had someone started by sliding down his length until the pulsing head hit the entrance of her throat.

"mmmmmmmmm" he groaned causing Dalia to glance up to his eyes as she began to drag her lips slowly upwards, leaving a red ring a quarter of the way from his base. Dalia locked her lips around the soft exterior of his hardness. She felt her nipples harden from the sensation of his cock filling her mouth and a warm pang creep between her legs. This was the biggest cock she had sucked, size might not be everything but the mass of it thrilled her as much as it unnerved her. Just as she sunk her lips as far down as she could, pausing she felt his gentle fingers slide against the edge of her thong, without thought she spread her legs just slightly and forced her almost gagging throat over the head of his tool."mmmuuuunnnnggmmmm" Seeped from her cock filled mouth as his fingers slid under the lace.

The fingers of Stephen's other hand were buried in her raven hair, massaging her scalp as her head slowly and torturously bobbed up and down. Stephen was lost in the sensation of her sucking mouth and her hand gripping the base of his stalk as he reveled in the best cock sucking he ever had received. As she kept taking more and more of him his fingers traveled down the soft edge of her moist crease until they hit her hard pebble. "nnnnngggggmmmm" Dalia shuddered as his fingers began to softly dance over the swollen bump of flesh. Then suddenly Stephen exclaimed "Car!"

Dalia quickly pulled herself off of him and sat straight up. She watched as a car driven by an elderly lady slowly approach and pass while Stephen covered his crotch with his bag. For a moment doubt, fear and guilt surged through Dalia: she was a breath maybe two away from panicking when Stephen spoke.

"We should go to my condo, it's only a few blocks from here."

Silently Dalia smiled and kissed Stephen on the cheek and started the car while he rearranged himself and zipped up.

"Where to?" She asked breathlessly.

"Take a left out of the station, I live in 'The Emerson' park in the back."

It took less than a minute to get there but the anticipation and tension made it seem forever. Dalia parked the car and two of them jumped unseen out of it and walked quickly to the entrance.

Dalia followed him, trying not to think, trying not to second guess herself, trying not to consider what she was about to do. Standing next to him she glanced up and down the hall nervously looking to see if anyone could see them, finally he unlocked the door and held it open for her to enter.

She stepped in, the door closed; dropping his leather bag Stephen embraced Dalia and pushed her against the wall. The strap of Dalia's purse slid through her hands and hit the floor as they embraced. Stephen pushed his solid form against Dalia grinding his pelvis against hers. Her hands clutched at the fabric of his shirt and kneaded his chest. As they kissed she spread her thighs apart and groaned as she felt the hardness of his restrained throbbing mass push through her skirt grinding against her pussy. Dalia was so lost in the moment that all she was capable of was pushing back against him. Then she felt it.

It was a shiver that started in the base of her spine and surged through her. It started when she felt his large hands slide under the hem of her skirt and grip the back of her thighs just where her stockings ended. The sensation of his hands touching the sensitive flesh of the back of her legs caused her breath to surge from her. For a moment, she forgot about the kiss, the tongue slowly gliding through her mouth. The pressure of his cock grinding into her became a mere distraction compared to the feeling of his strong hands sliding over the flesh of her legs upward to the curve of her firm ass.

"Ooohhhh Stephen......Stephen" She cooed softly pulling her lips from his when she felt the fingers of his hands sink into her firm ass.

"God you've got a great body and your ass Dalia....perfect..." He whispered into her ear before sucking the lobe of her ear between his lips.

Dalia felt him grip her ass then lift her off her feet. Even in heels Stephen was nearly half a foot taller than her and easily 100 pounds heavier, it was nothing for him to pick her up and push her into the wall. Dalia looped her arms around his neck and locked her legs around his waist as he dry fucked her slowly. He drilled her against the wall teasing her with the dry humping over and over. Then he pulled his mouth from her ear, with letting go of her he took a step back, spun around and carried her down the hall.

Dalia knew where they were headed and she was impatient. Bouncing against the hardness of his cock as the made their way to the bedroom, all she could think of was his cock in her. He waddled into the bedroom and lowered Dalia to the bed. Dalia started to sit up but he knelt in front of the edge of the bed, but he grabbed her waist and pulled her forward so that her ass sat on the edge of the bed. Dalia tried to prop herself on her elbows but Stephen reached up and pushed her onto her back. Staring at the ceiling Dalia felt Stephen push her skirt over her hips, his hands seized her thighs and spread them apart. Dalia wasn't sure what he was about to do and was craning her neck to see what was happening when she felt it.

"OH GOD!" She exclaimed, nearly sitting straight up when she felt Stephen's mouth cover her panties and pussy.

"Ooohhh.....Ooooooh ......fuck......" She groaned feeling his tongue pushing the fabric of her panties into her sopping crease. Sitting up she gripped his head with both hands, wide eyed, aware only of the sensation of his lips sucking her pebble sized clit through the lace.

Without warning Stephen pulled his head from her clutching hands, placed his hand on her chest and pushed her roughly to the mattress. He sat back on his heels and with both hands grabbed her underwear and pulled it down her legs over the sheer stockings and heels. Rolling her head to the side Dalia could see the smirk come to Stephen's face.

"Waxed?" He asked.

"uh huh" she whined back to him.

"I love the landing strip." He half snarled before placing his hands on her inner thighs, and lowering his mouth to her glistening crease.

Dalia's eyes fluttered backward into her head when she felt the pointed wetness of his tongue begin to slither along the edge of her thin delicate lips. She couldn't help but moan and reach for his head. It had been over twenty years since anyone had gone down on her and no one else, except for a woman who had seduced her in college, had made her feel like this. Dalia placed her hands on his head while his tongue slowly slithered over the sensitive flesh surrounding her slit.

"unnnngggggggg" She gasped when the tip of his tongue slipped into the wet crevice.

Up and down it went, dipping deeper and deeper into her pussy with each pass up and down. Then Dalia felt it slide from her and lightly contact her clit.

"yes......oh yes Stephen.....right there....."

She gasped sensing that she was losing what control she had left. With every tiny stabbing lick a jolt flew through her body creating a tiny convulsion or jump of her hips. Dalia could feel what was approaching, what was building; just when she couldn't take any more she felt Stephen's lips constrict around her sensitive nub, lock down and suck in.

"Oh Fuck.....fuck....fuck...Stephen......oh Stephen." Dalia cried out.

Her legs locked around his head, her hands clutched his hair, her hips churned side to side. Dalia could hear nothing, her eyes squinted shut as the sensation of this orgasm overwhelmed her. Wave after wave washed over her as Stephen continued his assault on her pulsing nub. After half a minute the over powering sensations began to diminish, and panting Dalia relaxed her legs and released his hair. Her eyes closed, Dalia remained gasping on the bed.

"Been awhile.....huh?" She heard Stephen ask.

Opening her eyes she saw him standing over her pulling his shirt and tie off together exposing his muscled torso. Blinking her eyes as she regained comprehension she watched as he began to undo his belt.

"It's been a long time since someone did that to me" She said groggily.

"With a pussy that tasty I'm surprised that your husband doesn't lap that up every morning and every night."

Dalia was surprised that the mention of her husband caused her no reaction, emotional or physical.

"Well, he doesn't like to do that but now I know someone who does." She said sitting up and starting to take off her blouse. Stephen was about to push off his pants, but stopped and gently took hold of Dalia's hand.

"Stop, I'll undress you when I'm ready." He announced gently.

"Even these?" She asked lifting the black heels still on her feet.

"Especially those." Said just as he released his pants which fell around his ankles.

Dalia just stared. Naked before her was Stephen, solid and defined, his body still more than giving a hint of how fit he was in college. To Dalia he was perfect; no paunch, no flab, defined muscles that subtly pushed through his tan flesh. Dalia stared at his large cock jutting from his body at 90 degrees. Dalia knew it was large, its size shocked her when she went down on him in the car, but now she could really appreciate it. Stephen was no freak porn star like John Holmes but he had nine hard inches that her hand couldn't fit around.

Dalia had no idea how long she had been staring at Stephen when she looked up at him.

"You like what you see?" He asked with a smirk.

Dalia nodded "yes" quickly, then blurted out. "Do you want to do it?"

Stephen smiled slowly, took a step closer then reached out and brushed his fingers over her cheek.

"Do I want to do what?' He teased.

"Do you want to fuck." She replied tersely.

He smiled at looked at Dalia. She looked so slutty with her skirt pushed up around her hips, no panties; shoes, jacket and blouse still on. He slowly licked his hand and coated a thin layer of saliva on his shaft.

"Do I need to get a condom?"

"No, just pull out when you cum." Dalia said without even thinking.

Before Dalia could even think about what was happening, Stephen stepped between her legs, instinctively she spread them wider. Dalia propped herself onto her elbows and watched him take hold of his cock. "His own hand doesn't even fit around it." Dalia thought as she watched him rub the large head up and down her sopping slot. For a second she tensed, not sure how something as big as that could fit in her. But then as he was rubbing it up and down her slit, he paused and just pushed the very tip into her.

Dalia tensed for a second then relaxed as Stephen stopped and rested the head just inside of her. Then gently he rocked back and forth, slowly sinking his cock a fraction of an inch deeper with each thrust. Dalia had never been filled like this. As he slid slowly deeper into her, she realized he was unbuttoning her blouse. She looked up and saw Stephen looking intensely at her as he undid each button while still slowly and gently working his oversized tool into her.

Then he sunk a little deeper, paused and pushed her blouse open exposing her flat chest. A wide grin came to his face which sent her ego soaring, his hands wandering lightly over her flat torso, the only undulation being the faint and slight swell of flesh leading to her hardened nipples.

"Dalia, you're beautiful." He whispered before sinking his thumbs harshly against her nipples just as he forced another half inch of cock into her constricted hole.

"Unggggggg.....unnnnggggggggg" gasped Dalia.

Then Stephen almost pulled out of her tightness and then began sliding in and out more quickly, going no deeper. The initial tension and excitement gave way to lust and pleasure. Dalia was lost in the sensation of Stephen filling her, his hands groping her, and the overall intensity of the sex. She had already had one monster orgasm and she could feel another building. He must have sensed it too, because his hands gripped her hips shifting her just enough that his shaft was rubbing against her nub. Dalia grabbed both of his wrists just as her vison narrowed and became spotty, her body shook. Just as the first wave overwhelmed her she felt Stephen roughly shove more of his cock into her and just hold it there as another wave hit her.

He paused, her cunt was clutching him so hard it felt like it was going force him out. He held himself there feeling her pulsing pussy clutch and grip his cock. After a few minutes he felt her body relax, her hands releasing his wrists and her eyes fluttering open.

"Stephen...Stephen.....Stephen..." she whimpered wide eyed in a tone that was a bit unnerving for him. The look she gave him was a mixture of lust, longing and misplaced emotion. The look told him all he needed to know, she now belonged to him....well sexually speaking and only until one of them or the other became bored.

Just as this thought went through his head Dalia spoke.

"You didn't cum." She stated bluntly with a coy smile.

Stephen simply gave her a cocky smile and shook his head "no."

"I want to be on top." She snarled placing both hands on his chest in an attempt to push him back. He stayed motionless, letting her push as hard as she could. After fifteen seconds she stopped, pouted and gave him a stern look. Stephen smiled, then acquiesced pulling out of her rather roughly and stepped back. Dalia stood up and grabbed his jutting cock. Gripping it hard she looked him sternly in the eyes then using his cock as a lever she steered him so that his back was to the bed. Letting go she brought both hands to his chest, then with all of her strength she shoved him causing him fall onto the bed.

"So this is how you like it." She said undoing her now wrinkled skirt.

"This is how you wanted it." He replied with a smirk.

"I am going to show you how I like it." Dalia blurted dropping her skirt and kicking off her heels before climbing on the bed and straddling his thighs.

Stephen reached for her but Dalia pushed his hands away, grabbing his throbbing shaft she maneuvered it between her legs and began to grind the head of his cock against her clit. He put his hands behind his neck propping up his head and watched. The sensation of his cock being ground against her nub was overwhelming, it was as if she was teasing him on purpose. It took all of his self control not to seize her hips and drive his prick as deep as he could. Finally she swiped his head over her wet slot five or six times before wedging it between her nether lips. Stephen held his breath, feeling the tip slowly slip into her. Dalia stopped was the head was in and groaned.

"Jesus your big." She sputtered trying to catch her breath.

"It's because you're so tight." He grimaced wanting to be deeper.

"Am I?"

"uh huh.

A lascivious grin came to her face, she looked directly into his eyes, moved her hands to his torso to steady herself, shifting onto her heels so that she was squatting over him and in control. Intently she stared at him, then sunk herself down his shaft. Her eyes closed almost immediately, mouth opened with a silent gasp as she sunk further down his stalk.

His hands grabbed her hips then slid up to her breast, supporting her mass.

"Oh...Dalia" He whispered.

That little whisper sent shivers through Dalia, caused her pussy to quiver and moisten all so slightly allowing her to slide further down his hardness. The sensation of stretching wasn't painful, but pleasurable, satisfying and almost overwhelming. Never had she ever felt this filled, looking down at the young man underneath her empowered her. The sense of superiority, of being in control of a man this man; that she knew he wanted her as much as she wanted him, that this was not her selfish and diffident husband concerned about only himself; all of it gave her a sense of power she had rarely experienced. This caused her to grind down harder and suddenly it happened, her cunt clamped down with a spasm, a convulsion ripped through her body. Dalia's eyes squinted shut, the only thing she was aware of was the intense physical and emotional pleasure filling her. Then something happened, her eyes and mouth opened wide and the sensations she was experiencing crescendoed exponentially, for a second it waned then again it happened amplifying an already unreal orgasm. Her fingernails sunk into his chest as the sensation ebbed then flooded her senses again. It was if her orgasm was not ending, but oscillating.