Ipse Dixit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oomycota
oomycota
45 Followers

When she regained her senses she was limply laying on Stephen, panting while he still stroked in and out of her constricted but slightly less elastic pussy. Dalia's eyes fluttered, sense and perception slowly clawed back into her consciousness. Looking at him, she could see intense drive seeping from his eyes. She felt at peace, she felt satisfied, but she felt a desire, a need, a want....to satisfy her lover.

Dalia had never had sex like this before. So urgent, so raw, so intense. Never had she wanted someone like this, never had she ever appreciated a man like this. But after 40 minutes and three mind blowing orgasms, Dalia was nearly exhausted and her body couldn't take much more.

"Do you need me to stop?" He asked sweetly.

"Are you close?" Dalia replied almost desperately.

"I am still a little ways away, sorry."

Dalia couldn't believe that a man would apologize for out lasting a woman.

"Baby...I am the one who should be sorry, you are just more than I am used to, but I will catch up." She said as she swung off of him.

Maneuvering her lithe body, she was aware of the slight burning of her pussy, raw from Stephen's pummeling. She spun around kneeling next to him she gripped the base of his stalk and stared at the throbbing slab of flesh. Looking at it without any clothing obscuring it allowed Dalia a moment to appreciate its prominence. Dalia stared at it, it had to be close to nine inches in length and her hand couldn't fit around it; in fact her lips barely fit around it.

Dalia gave it a few tugs before opening her mouth and descending downwards.

"Uuuunnnnngg....yeah." Stephen groaned, grabbing a fistful of her hair. Slowly Dalia's mouth slid downwards, she felt the head hit the back of her throat, she just relaxed and kept going without gagging. When it felt like she could take no more she gulped; finally with her eyes watering she could go no further, she paused and slowly slid up his stalk.

Stephen had a simple belief there is no such thing as a "bad" blow job. He had never had anyone suck his cock like Dalia. There was no scraping of teeth, no gagging; just a hot tight and wet mouth bobbing up and down fucking his dick. He just sat back and soaked up the sensation. He expected Dalia to only last a minute or two, but after ten minutes she was still going and for only the third time ever he was going to cum from a blow job. Slowly the feelings overwhelmed him, the pressure increased and he felt the imminent release coming.

"Dalia....oooh Dalia ....I'm getting close." He exclaimed, expecting Dalia to pull her mouth off of him and finish him up with her hand. Instead she kept going, sucking harder, bobbing faster.

"Dalia.....Oh Dalia"

Dalia heard him call her name, and she sunk as far down his stalk as she could, opened her throat just as she felt his shaft spasm she began to gulp while milking his cock with her hand.

"Unnnngggggg...uuuuunggggggggg......unnnnnggggggg" Stephen groaned with each released volley. Dalia just kept swallowing only stopping when he released her hair.

Dalia slowly pulled her mouth off of his tool, look him in the eye then swallowed one last time. He let his head fall back onto the pillow, sighed loudly then without raising his head turned it to Dalia.

"Wow......no one has ever done that to me."

"No one ever sucked that big cock of yours?" Dalia mocked jokingly.

"No one has ever sucked me that long and no one has got me off with their mouth after they couldn't take anymore."

"Glad you liked it." She said with a sly smile before continuing

"I don't even do that for my husband."

"Do what?" He asked sitting up.

"Swallow." She announced proudly.

Dalia glanced at the clock.

"Is it really 5:35?" she asked urgently.

"Uh huh" He replied after looking at his watch.

"I got to go." She said rising.

Quickly Dalia got dressed while Stephen leisurely pulled on a shirt and jeans. They spoke a little, then he walked her to his door where he kissed her hard. Before rushing out Dalia kissed him again. And said "I'll see you on the train Thursday morning." Dalia raced out of the building unseen and darted for her car. She started the car and began the 15 minute drive home.

As she drove Dalia realized something. She felt no guilt, no remorse and had no self conflict. She sat there and smiled, proud of herself. She had just had the best sex she had ever had. For once someone had satisfied her, not only satisfied her but also made sure her needs were met first. She still could taste him in her mouth and that brought her satisfaction, knowing that it was her that had satisfied him. This was the first time in long time that Dalia had done something just for her, the first time in a long time since she had been selfish and it felt good.

*****

She sat next to him on the train, no awkwardness or embarrassment, the toughest part was behaving herself and not touching Stephen. Before he got off at his stop, Dalia suggested that she just meet him at his apartment rather than "Meier's" on Saturday. Stephen smiled in response and nodded. When she showed up on Saturday after aerobics she was still sweaty, but within five minutes of her arrival they were naked on his bed. She was still sore from Tuesday, which shocked her, but as she rolled onto her back she succumbed to her lust.

"Stephen go down me.....please go down on me" she lustfully whimpered

before he gave her a sexy grin and plunged his mouth over her pussy.

Fifty minutes later and three orgasms, one of them a monster, later she could take no more and had to push him off of her. She wanted to see him cum; so, this time she sucked him until she felt his legs tense and shaft begin to quiver. Dalia pulled her mouth off him and watched him spray five monster spurts of cum all over her chest, before rubbing it into her skin lewdly.

As she left on Saturday she couldn't wait to see him again. Yes, she knew he was seeing other people but that didn't matter. She was just glad that she was getting him. She had a meeting Tuesday afternoon so they were unable to meet even though she was desperate too. The week had not gone so well, Scott's business trip had been cancelled but he still was going to fly to Texas to see his friends on Friday. Dalia was bullshit, instead of spending the weekend with her like he was supposed to he was blowing her off. Dalia was mad, hurt and to an extent felt scorned. When he got home Tuesday he then informed her that to make up for the "weekend" that he had made plans to have dinner with friends on Thursday night at a restaurant that just happened to be near Stephen's condo.

Dalia was ambivalent; she really didn't feel like going out, she really didn't like Scott right now, she didn't like that he was "appeasing" her. It actually made her more angry; instead of taking her to Vermont he was going to Dallas to golf and go whoring at strip clubs. And taking her to dinner with friends was how he was making up for it. When Dalia let it be known that she was less than placated he got angry accusing her of being high maintenance. When she responded that she just wanted to be appreciated; Scott shot back that maybe she should do "something" that deserved appreciation.

There was some arguing after that, then Dalia left the kitchen and went to her office. After twenty minutes Scott knocked on the door and came in. He didn't apologize, but he did make an attempt to smooth things over and promised to take her away the weekend before Halloween. Dalia pretended to forgive him but was plotting as he held her in his arms.

On Thursday she nervously waited for the train hoping that the seat next to Stephen would be free. When she boarded she immediately saw Stephen and the empty seat next to him. It was so good to be next to him, but she was still nervous. Just as the train approached his stop she asked, "What are you doing tonight?" in a hushed tone.

Stephen smiled and looked at her quizzically before replying.

"Well I am meeting some friends at a bar."

"What time?" She asked

"7:30-8:00, why?" He replied as the train began to slow.

"Maybe I could stop by a little before 6:00?" She said nervously

"Is everything okay?" he asked in a concerned tone.

"Yes.....I just need to see you."

He smiled broadly before rising to exit the train.

"See you around six."

Fifteen minutes before six a subtle knock announced Dalia's presence. Stephen opened the door and just stared.

"Damn....." was the only word he uttered.

A smirking Dalia stepped around him and sauntered into his condo. She had on a short black cocktail dress whose hem was just barely covered her thigh high stockings, Dalia looked elegant with just a hint of slutiness. She stared directly into his eyes, grabbing his shirt and pulling him from the door as he pushed it closed. Her hand went directly to his fly and tugged the zipper. "My husband and I are meeting friends at the "Lewiston Grille" we have reservations for seven. Think you can fuck me silly before that?" She asked as she managed to pull his now erect cock out of his pants.

Without waiting for a response Dalia dropped to her knees and Stephen watched as her red lips wrapped around his cock.

"Jesus.....Dalia...ohhh..soo good." He groaned.

As Dalia worked her mouth down his shaft Stephen thought about whether he should tell her that the "Lewiston Grille", which was just a couple of blocks from where he lived, was where he was supposed to meet his friends and the woman he was dating at 7:30.

Stephen was fully enjoying the sensation of Dalia's lips and tongue caressing his shaft, then without warning he felt her mouth slide off of his cock causing it to bob. Opening his eyes he watched her stand up and walk over to the couch and fall into the far corner of it, deftly she placed her feet clad in black heels together, lift the hem up and reach under her dress and began to pull off her thong.

"We don't have much time and I want to make sure you cum." She half snarled. Stephen kicked off his shoes and pushed off his slacks and boxers. As he strode over to the couch in his stocking feet Dalia reclined into the corner, placed her thong on the arm of the couch, spread her legs and lifted the hem above her waist. Staring at her the layer of wetness seeping from her bare pussy, Stephen stroked his length a couple of times before kneeling on the couch. Dalia smiled and took a deep breath as he knelt between her legs, his hand gripping the base of his cock, he rubbed the head up and down her wet slit. The sensation of the swollen head against her thin lips caused Dalia's eyes to flutter and body to shudder. She took a deep breath, and braced herself for penetration.

She quickly glanced down just as the tip slipped into her crease, then suddenly she felt his girth begin to spread her pussy apart. "uuuuuunnnnnnggggggg." She groaned while trying to relax as he pushed more and more of his cock slowly deeper into her. The sensation of his girth spreading her was becoming familiar, the anticipation and promise of being filled increasing her arousal. Panting she looked down and watch as his large shaft slid slowly into her.

"Yeah...baby...that's it.....give me that big cock." She whispered glancing back up at him. He smiled back and sunk a bit more of his tool into her. Dalia grimaced and moaned a mixture of the slight discomfort of the increased pressure, but also a surge of intense pleasure caused by the same movement."uuuuhhhhooooooooo.....baby" She half murmured and half cooed.

"You like big cock" He snarled with a smirk pulling back quickly.

"Baby...being big is only part of it...its...its what you do with that big dick........ungghhhhh......fuck......fuckk" She managed as he savagely sunk his length into her causing her to convulse.

Stephen began sawing back and forth of Dalia's clutching cunt. By the third stroke the perfect storm of emotion, want, need, danger lust and sensation seized Dalia's body and soul. Her arms and legs clasped his body, her teeth sunk into his shoulder. He felt Dalia's pussy begin to spasm, a sense of power surged through him. No woman he had been with had ever cum this quickly. Adrenalin surged through him, as her cunt tightened so hard that it felt like his cock was going to be expelled he pulled back pulling her hips off the couch then sunk viciously in then out over and over.

Orgasm after orgasm blinded Dalia. Overwhelmed by sensation, emotion and passion, she had no idea how long Stephen had been pounding into her. Slowly she pulled herself through the post orgasmic haze, lifted her mouth from his now bruised shoulder and relaxed her grip on his body. Still he pummeled her.

"Jesus .....Stephen yeah..."

Looking down a drop of sweat fell from his body onto the exposed flesh just above the neck line of her dress.

"C'mon Stephen...fuck me." She whispered hoarsely.

"Yeah..baby fuck my pussy.....fuck my married pussy..."

Suddenly a wave of arousal overtook Stephen, stimulating him even more.

Dalia sensed the increased urgency of her lover.

"Stephen.....Stephen....." She cried out wanting him to look at her.

Looking deep into her eyes he waited.

"Stephen I want...I want you to cum in me." She gasped.

A shiver shot through him, he felt his balls quiver, the first sign of his imminent ejaculation.

"C'mon Stephen give me your cum.....I want....I want to feel it.....running down my legs...I want to feel your cum seep from my married pussy down my thighs at dinner with my husband"

"FUCK......FUCK....fuck" he cried out loudly sinking as deep as he could.

"UNNNGGGGGG" Stephen grunted each time he shot a volley into her cunt.

Dalia looked down, an inch of his cock still visible and with each surge of cum she could see the exposed shaft contract.

After 30 seconds a heaving Stephen began to slowly and gently resumed fucking her. An amused Dalia looked up at him.

"I think your pussy needs two loads of cum"

With that he pulled quickly out of her and flipped her on her knees before any cum was lost from her slightly gaping hole.

She had barely gripped the arm of the couch when she felt Stephen's cock slide deeply into her before he gripped her hips.

"Damn your wet Dalia....your slick.....you're husband ever get you this nasty wet?" He snarled.

"No never....." her voice trilling

Stephen watched as all but a half inch of his cock slid between her swollen lips, slowly the cum leaking from her began to churn into a frothy foam. Back forth he pistoned in and out of her, numb from pleasure and mesmerized by the sight.

"Give me more cum.... Give my sloppy cunt more cum." She cried out bringing him back to reality.

Stephen's cock swelled, His hands let go of her hips and slid up her body, under her shoulders and around her neck into a full nelson. He lunged his hips slightly forward feeling the tip of his cock nudge her cervix. He pulled back then sunk deep into her, his cock prying the entrance to her womb open slightly more.

Oh.....oh.....oh..." she murmured.

Stephen pulled back until only the tip of his throbbing head was left in her frothy notch, he then leaned over and whispered into her ear;

"Dalia....you'll never be this tight again."

Then gripping her limp body tightly he sunk everything into Dalia's clutching cunt.

He felt her muscles spasm as he slid through her, he felt her clenching muscles spread and then felt it, it felt as if he had split her when he penetrated her cervix.

Dalia felt him sink into her womb, simultaneous with the pain was another orgasm. This one was not as powerful as the first but close. This time she remained aware, she could feel his body tense and lurch with each spurt, she never had felt this filled or this powerless. After what must have five or six convulsions he stopped thrusting and she felt Stephen slide out of her and collapse on the couch. Still in her dress she spun around on the couch, and pulled up her feet against the back of her thighs trying to keep Stephen's cum from flooding from her. As he started to emerge from his orgasm he leaned over and picked up Dalia's thong and handed to her, she immediately held it against her swollen hairless lips.

For a moment they sat motionless, the only sound their panting.

"Jesus, its 6:45." Dalia said after glancing at her watch.

"Plenty of time." Stephen chimed

"Do you mind if I use your bathroom?"

"Be my guest."

Dalia stood up still clutching the thong to her crotch and stared at him. He still had a huge hard on glistening with a mixture of their combined cum. Deftly, Dalia kneeled, gripped the beast and cleaned it off with three or four licks before gulping loudly standing up and scampering into the bathroom.

A torrent of cum covered her inner thighs. "Damn he cums a lot" she thought to herself as she wiped her thighs while cum trickled out of her. Dalia knew that Stephen's cum would be seeping from her all night as she pulled on her soon to be saturated underwear. She tidied up her hair, touched up her makeup and was out of the bathroom three minutes after she entered.

"Damn girl you look awesome." A dressed Stephen said as she walked back in. Dalia smiled in response.

"Thank you....are you always able to cum twice in a row?"

"Yeah but usually, as you know, I last a lot longer."

"Well I guess you were more excited today." She said turning towards the door.

"Oh, by the way I should tell you something..." Stephen said. Dalia, stopped and looked at him fearful of what he might say.

"....I am meeting friends at Lewiston at 7:30 in the bar."

Dalia breathed a silent sigh of relief.

"So, will the woman you are seeing going to be there?"

"Yes" He said simply.

Dalia smiled and leaned to kiss Stephen, as she pulled away she whispered "You will be thinking of me when she fucks you later." Then spun around and walked out the door.

Dalia took short steps as she walked to her car, to limit how much cum seeped from her. Sinking into her seat she looked into the rear view mirror and was pleased that there was no evidence of her infidelity. Starting the car she smiled driving to same station Stephen used to pick up her husband, a sense of satisfaction filled her. Waiting the pick up area Dalia thought to herself; "let Scott go to Dallas and fuck some little slut with fake tits old enough to be his daughter, there is no way that Texan whore would fuck him as well as I just fucked Stephen." Just then she saw Scott heading towards the car; no guilt, no fear just a sense of superiority as her philandering husband walked towards the car unaware that his wife was leaking another man's seed.


oomycota
oomycota
45 Followers