All Comments on 'Irena's Shadow'

by Nameless_Rose

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

Very well written! I enjoyed it very much. I hope there gonna be a sequel ;)

Ton8tyTon8tyover 16 years ago
Outstanding! A fine piece of work.

I was mesmerized by your tale. A truly delightful romantic fantasy.

northwoods_subnorthwoods_subover 16 years ago
O...M...G....

Wow, that was amazing. Beautifully written, I could almost feel every swing of the flogger. Please write more you have an awe inspiring talent. Don't keep us waiting too long please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Totally Amazing!!!

I really love your writing. You had such a slow, delicious build up to the story and put a touch of romance in with the heat. I really loved how he didn't force her into something she wasn't ready for, but then took her when she was.

Please write more. You are so talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good first effort

Enjoyed the story. Very erotic in parts. I kept expecting it to turn into some sort of erotic horror story. What with the gothic mansion, the pictures in the basement, her dreams. I would like to see more. BTW, you could use a proofreader but, you did better than a lot of other Literotica writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perfect!

This one really shines! Many of the stories on this site leave a lot to be desired (by a woman at least) this was fantastic!

dweaver999dweaver999over 16 years ago
Well done

Excellent story. Erotic, romantic and literary. Your sex scenes were mind blowing. I loved how the relationship developed without force. You will be writng more, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

This was truly exquisite. Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hostile Takeover?

Nicely written tale. I especially liked the way you described her thoughts and inner conflicts. The start reminded me strongly at the excellent work Hostile Takeover with less romance and more D/s twist thrown in. Encouraging first effort. My compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best sex I have ever read.

Geniously written. I cant believe how excellent this story was. I kept wanting to see illustrations. It was all so vivid. I cant wait to read more of your work.

Thank you.

LovecraftLoverLovecraftLoverover 16 years ago
Brava!

Thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks!

reignopheliareignopheliaover 16 years ago
Excellent.

I don't entirely know what to say. I'm still processing the whole experience. Wait, that's it! You didn't just write a story, you created an experience. Well written, and a great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bravo!

I rarely comment but this deserves praise. Loved it!!

rachy91rachy91over 16 years ago
The best thing i have read

After reading lit for 8 months, this is the BEST story i have come across,You have a talent for writing, knowing how to portray the characters and building the story. This story is amazing, i cant express that enough, as a young aspiring writer, you have inspired me, not only that you gave me 3 wonderfull orgasms, afterwards i lay still touching myself, ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow.

That was amazing. It was good storytelling, even before the actual erotica... I loved the characters. Off to see what else you have in your repertoire!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

One of the best stories I have read. Look forward to your next submission,hope it will not be too long!!!

bisuznbisuznover 16 years ago
very hot !!

excellent story, fantastic characters and great dialogue!

very very very stimulating!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

Absolutely premium stuff - articulate, suspenseful, and SEXY!

I really liked "reaper" as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A GREAT START!

You have a real talent. The character and storyline development were extraordinary and the erotic was superb. Your readers hope that you will write more... and soon. You are a very pretty liberal and this old hardline conservative hopes that the author has some feelings in the direction enjoyed by her first subject.

virginartistvirginartistabout 16 years ago
Fuck!! MORE! MORE! MORE!

Damn! More of Antonio and Irena! More other stories! 'Bout

the best damn mix of BDSM and romance I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
An actual talent

I'm new to Literotica, and so far, of all the stories I've read on this site, this one is the first that is truly a mix of literature and erotica. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow.

This was absolutely incredible. I feel like I actually know the characters now, and I totally fell in love with Antonio during this. Please keep writing! WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AMAZING

that was the best bdsm sory i've ever read I hope you make a sequel to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Start!

Really good the way it gained momemtum while maintaining the mystery. Great climax (er) ending! I look forward to your future work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
simply amazing

oh how I wish I had found your writing much earlyer, it is absolutly superb! please keep writing and I deamand more of Irena and Soto!

valaerynvalaerynover 15 years ago
Breathless

Oh my gods. I don't even know what to say. Just... wow. Please keep writing!

Rad'lRad'lover 15 years ago
Well done!

I wasn't sure where this was going but I enjoyed where it went. Good character development, good plot, well written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best. Story. Ever.

Holy crap, PLEASE keep writing! Better yet, publish and become a famous author so I can buy all your books! This was sooo good, much better than a lot of already published romance/erotic writers. PLEASE WRITE WOMAN!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More!

This was one of the best romantic bdsm stories I've read and I really hope you'll be sharing more of your talent with us.

shaneeshaneeover 14 years ago
WOW!! Loved it!

Was not sure what to think at first but it held me spell bound and wishing for 'release' for Irena... and then OMG!!!! WoW you have to continue their story please! She is one very lucky girl to find a DOM who is both So demanding and yet so loving!!!!! Please keep the story going!

Necroh_SkewerNecroh_Skewerover 14 years ago
HOLY SHIT!

Jesus.. this is the most detailed and intense story I have ever read. Oh my goodness, you deserve a 200 rating!

MacsmistressMacsmistressabout 14 years ago
Very hot

Very, very well written. The psychological development of Irena was splendid, as well as the ultimate BDSM action. You subtly showed the needs of each of the character, and the caring fulfillment of these needs by the other. Soto's infinite patience, as Irena discovers desires is lovely. The passion and caring here is gratifying.

Thank you for a lovely read! I have read the second, as well, and it is delightful, as well.

Susan

EileenAndrewsEileenAndrewsalmost 14 years ago
One of the best BDSM stories I've read

I loved the characters. Irena was beautiful and Soto was compassionate. I could see myself rooting for them, hoping they would use the L word at the end. And I think Irena does love Soto and vice versa...it was romantic as much as it was arousing.

PrejudicePrejudiceover 13 years ago
I loved this story

I fell head over heels in love with these two. She's lovely and he's mysteriously attractive. You really managed to touch the sub side of my normally very dominant self. If I was her I'd definitely come back!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Outstandingly beautiful

Beautiful character-building. I was completely absorbed. And aroused...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Five STARS (of 5)

One of the best stories I ever read !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Amazing! The sexiest part of this story is the unyielding focus on Irena's happiness and consent.

ucleeboucleeboabout 13 years ago
Lovely Story

Well written, good character buildup, excellent descriptions. Five stars, without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So very charming

Love how you developed these two characters, a most perfect fantasy that makes me want to meet my own Soto... =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it

absolutely loved it and have loved ur stories of irena and soto though i read them completely out of any type of order lol.

secretsubnycsecretsubnycover 12 years ago
Delectable

This was one of the most incredibly arousing stories that I've read on Literotica...and I've read my fair share. It makes me yearn for a Soto of my own...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Breathtaking

What can I say that hasn't already been said. Breathtaking, heart rending and oh so sexually satisfying! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

Perfect Saturday afternoon read.

Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Have you considered self-publishing? If not you should.

JadeiteJadeitealmost 12 years ago
This was lovely

You are amazing. This had sexiness And depth. Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot Damn!

God dammit, this should have a part two! Pretty please? *goes off to take a cold shower*

pirate528xpirate528xalmost 12 years ago
Great story !

I was engrossed in the story up to the end.

ElizaCat22ElizaCat22almost 12 years ago
WOW

Amazing story... loved it...!

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Fabulous first time

I love stories like this, and you write it like you have written a thousand of them. I would suggest an editor, but the momentum of the story helped make the typos less noticeable. Very good story. Keep it up!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago

This screams for a part two!!#

parawaparawaover 10 years ago
A great start!

Welcome to the site- you have made a fine entrance. Considered, literate and sexy.

I look forward to your next work.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

I loved this. Would be great with oart two at the same time s perfact on its own wtg

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...

This is really grat!!! I think one of the best storys I ever read! Thank you for this! Please write more!!!

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Vividly written.

Luxuriously detailed. I want to be Sir. Like that's going to happen. Your first story on Lit. but not your first story. I like the tie of a this writer and other authors, books and library's. hopefully you are rewarded with creating a story full of descriptions of physical details as well as emotional ones, Irena's climax, for example. Interesting that willingly this can be accomplished, but is so much more fun for me to take it. This might not be accurate, but taking her is what happened.

I thoroughly enjoy your stories, how ever I started this from chapter three. I do wish Lit. would list stories by date of entry, or have an option.

Looking forward to reading more of your adventurous fantasies. (are you describing your orgasm here?) A fantasy of mine.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This has been the best story I have ever read,Please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Contrarian Comment

First, this is by definition non-consensual. Second, Irena accepts her situation with far too little fight; she is written with far too little spirit, after the first page. I stopped on page two out of disgust.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What is with the rape stories.. uhh well my search continues

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous