Irene and Alan - Husband & Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Irene returned I realized that I had better relieve myself also since I did not want to have a problem once the festivities began so I excused myself. I was only gone a few moments and when I came back I was pleased to see that Irene was enjoying her food and her drink.

About twenty minutes later Irene declared that she was ready to resume circulating. As she rose she seemed to stumble just a little. I quickly stood to steady her.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" I asked.

"I don't know. All of a sudden I felt very woozy. I didn't think that I had had that much to drink. I wonder if there is some place where I could lay down for a little while. This should pass."

Oh boy, I thought. It simply could not come together better than this.

"I was wandering down a hall a little while ago admiring the home and I discovered a couple of bedrooms. Do you want me to show you?"

"Yes please. It would be nice if I could lie down for a little while."

Taking my wife's hand I led her toward the hallway that I had found. As we crossed the room I glanced up to see the same man watching us intently.

What I had found was two adjoining bedrooms. I led my wife to the second one.

She immediately sat down on the edge of the bed and slipped her heels off. Then she slid into the center of the bed and reclined placing her head on the pillow. She smiled up at me and closed her eyes.

"I'll make you a little more comfortable." I said as I lifted her head and spread out her mane of glorious red hair. Then I adjusted her already short skirt by sliding it up her thighs until I had almost exposed her pussy.

I was surprised when she sighed and bent one leg parting her thighs just enough that I could catch a glimpse of the Promised Land. I waited a few moments and left the room leaving the door ajar just a little.

When I returned to the living room I immediately noticed that all of the men in the group I had overheard discussing Irene were looking my way. All but one looked away when my gaze fell on them. I remained by the entrance to the hallway and watched as two of the men broke away from the group moving in my direction.

Neither one looked directly at me as they passed heading down the hall.

It was clear that they knew that there was a bathroom down at the end of the hall. I watched as they pretended to be looking for it as they paused by each door opening them and gazing inside. When they came to the entrance to the room Irene was in they looked back and saw me watching. One of them reached for the door knob and opened the door.

I watched as they both took in the view and then pulled the door nearly closed again. They continued on down the hall and when they found the bathroom they both went in.

As soon as they were in the bathroom I quickly moved down the hall and stepped into the adjoining bedroom. I went to the door between the two rooms and opened it slightly. This afforded me a perfect view of my wife so that I would be able to enjoy all the action. I took out my cell phone and set it on record. I wanted a video of this for myself. I wasn't sure that I would ever show it to Irene but I knew that I would want to watch it over and over.

In a matter of moments I heard the door open again and watched as the two men entered the room closing the door behind them. I heard the lock click. They both simply stood there for a moment gazing at her. I imagined that they were somewhat stunned by her beauty and their good luck.

I continued watching as they both took out their cell phones and began to take pictures or video. I held my breath as one of them reached toward my wife's prone body and pulled her skirt higher finally revealing her crotch. With the one leg canted off to the side they could clearly see her pussy lips nestled between her legs covered with a sparse red bush.

They recorded her exposed pussy from several different positions. When they were satisfied they whispered together for a few moments and then each of them reached for the bows securing the thin straps that held the dress up. Slowly, so as not to wake her, they pulled down the top to her dress exposing her lovely tits.

Once again they stood back to thoroughly record the lovely female displayed before them. By this time they were pretty sure what was going on and they were more than willing to take full advantage of the opportunity.

One of the men reached down and lightly stroked Irene's nipple. He almost jumped out of his skin when she said "That's nice."

But when she didn't do or say anything else he returned his attention to her breast, cupping it while pinching and pulling on the nipple taking satisfaction as Irene's nipple hardened under his ministrations.

Not to be outdone the second man reached forward and touched Irene's pussy eliciting a soft moan. Encouraged he rubbed his middle finger between her pussy lips and discovered that she was already wet. Without hesitation he slid his middle finger deeply into her warm sheath. Almost immediately Irene spread her legs farther apart giving him better access and a second finger joined the first.

The first man couldn't stand it any longer. He put down his phone and grabbed her other tit. That was when things seemed to go all wrong.

"Honey, when did you grow an extra set of hands?" she blurted out. At the same time her eyes popped open and she saw the face of a strange man. She said "You're not my husband!"

Thinking that my wife might scream he did the first thing that came to mind and kissed her. Suddenly she was engulfed in a passionate tongue probing kiss.

I knew that something was wrong when she said "Oh that's nice." and began to return the kiss. She wasn't supposed to be this coherent. I decided that the drug must not have worked so I had to decide what to do. Should I put a stop to what was happening or not?

Since Irene didn't seem to mind too much I decided to let things go. To the best of my knowledge my wife had never been with two men at once.

When the two men were satisfied that there wasn't going to be any trouble they got to work in earnest. Not willing to go slow and risk getting caught the man she had been kissing stood up unzipping his pants and removing his cock.

My hand holding the cell phone must have trembled as I held my breath. My heart was pounding and I felt my own cock about to burst. This was the deciding moment. Would she do it?

I watched in fascination as he knelt back on the bed aiming his weapon directly at my wife's face. He slowly advanced and when the tip of his dick hit her lips I was awestruck to watch her soft ruby red lips part and accept his cock.

By this time the second man had dropped his pants to the floor and was moving forward intent on burying his dick in Irene's tight little pussy. He bent forward and rubbed the tip of his member lightly between the lips of her pussy coating the head with her juice.

All of us knew what was going to happen when she parted her legs even farther apart. Sensing the invitation, he shoved forward pushing about half his cock into her pussy, a pussy that had never known the feel of another man's cock.

He pushed forward yet again and more of his dick entered her vagina. Pulling out one more time he tried for a third time with success as his whole seven inch cock disappeared into my wife.

With my free hand I rubbed my crotch as I watched my wife take the cocks of two strangers. With the other hand I held my cell phone recording the action.

They both exploded within seconds of each other. My wife held her mouth open to catch what cum she could as the stranger fucking her face pulled out of her mouth and shot streaks of white cum into her mouth and onto her face.

Meanwhile the stranger between her legs buried his dick to the hilt in her love nest and shuddered as his cock spasmed again and again pumping hot cum into her body.

When they were done they quickly cleaned up and left the room. I opened the door and entered the room. I wanted to get pictures of my wife laying there with cum splattered all over her face and oozing from between the lips of her pussy.

Just as I took the first picture her eyes opened and she smiled at me through the cum on her face and said "Are you having a good time?"

After I recovered from my heart attack I simply started to laugh. "I'm having a wonderful time. How did you know?"

"I guess I was a little faster in the restroom than you expected because I saw you dumping something into my drink. Then, when you conveniently got up to relieve yourself, I got a new drink. I figured that I would go along and see what would happen. I can't say that I'm disappointed. I just had a really good fucking."

"And I got it all on video."

"Can I get up now?"

"No I think that there are probably at least two more of your co workers on the way back here just as soon as they hear about the escapades of the first two."

As I turned to get up the door opened and the second two men walked in. My wife's eyes widened just a little when she noticed that one of them was black.

"Oh shit! Excuse me." the black guy said as he turned to leave.

"Wait a moment. Come on in and close the door. I just watched your two friends. I'm okay with this. In fact I set my wife up for this. You can fuck her if you want but you have to agree to allow me to take video of everything."

The black guy said "Are you sure man? I mean your lady is a choice piece and I've never fucked a white woman much less one as beautiful as your wife but I don't need no trouble."

"There won't be any trouble I promise you." Turning to my wife I said "Irene your good with this aren't you?"

She sputtered and stammered a little bit. She had never had any kind of sexual relationship with a black man and was more than a little discomfited by the prospect. It seemed like tonight would be a night of firsts for her so why not a black man too. "I guess." she replied a little tentatively.

"There you go gentlemen. She's all yours." I said as I stepped back to record the proceedings.

The first thing that the black guy did was to take Irene's hand and stand her up at the end of the bed. He stood on one side and began to kiss her as I zoomed in for some close-ups of my wife kissing a black guy. At first she seemed to hold back as the strangeness struck her but after a few moments they were thoroughly involved using their tongues to probe each other.

The other co worker had three fingers diving in and out or Irene's cunt as he sucked and nibbled on one of her tits. Occasionally my wife would turn and kiss him too.

A few moments later she was gently forced to her knees. She hungrily turned and began to unzip the fly of the black man. Once committed to taking on a black man she was almost in a frenzy to make the most of this situation.

She finally pried his cock out of his pants and took the large black shaft into her small pale hands. She stroked it for a few moments and then leaned forward and planted a kiss on the tip. Emboldened she took the complete head in between her lips trapping it within her warm mouth.

She popped the head out and slowly licked that black shaft using her pink tongue to place a shine of saliva along the whole shaft. Once she was satisfied she parted her lips and slid about six of the eight inch length into her mouth.

She began to bob her head back and forth sliding the dick in and out between her compressed lips. I could tell that she was frustrated and it seemed like she wanted to consume the whole thing.

She kept sliding that shaft to the back of her mouth and then reaching her limits. I had the video running the whole time and caught the moment when the black guy held her head and shoved forward finally forcing his cock all the way into and down her throat.

Irene gagged and I really thought that she was going to throw up but she swallowed and took that massive tool into her mouth yet again. Once again he held her head as he shoved forward. This time things went easier and he held his dick buried in her throat. When he pulled back he immediately shoved forward burying himself in my wife's mouth again and again. He was actually fucking her face, deep throating her, and I had the whole thing on video.

The second guy finally lost his patience and turned Irene towards his neglected cock. While not as big as the black one was it was clear that he meant business also. His cock was standing rigid and immediately went into Irene's mouth and down her throat in one massive thrust. He started to work fucking her face with as much vigor as the black had done.

At this point the black guy was on the bed on his back with his cock standing rigid at attention. He pulled Irene on top of him having her turn so that she was facing me. I recorded the action as my wife reached between her legs and guided this black snake between the lips of her pussy settling lower and lower until she was completely impaled. She immediately began to ride up and down on him as a continuous series of low moans escaped her.

I was getting a beautiful video of my wife as she straddled her black co worker. His cock was buried between the lips of her pussy. He was reaching around from behind and his coal black hands were fondling her milk white breasts and pinching her pink nipples. Irene looked directly at me and the camera and smiled.

A few moments later I clearly heard him say "Put it in your ass."

Irene hesitated and for a moment and I thought she would balk at the suggestion. Not only had she never had sex with a black man but she had never taken a cock back there.

Too overcome by the moment, she paused for only an instant before placing the black head against the pink rosebud of her ass. I watched as she slowly began to lower herself. She met with resistance at first but then suddenly the head popped into her poop hole. She paused for a moment and then resumed lowering herself down until she had the whole thing buried. I was fascinated by the sight of my wife sitting on him with his black dick buried to the hilt in her ass.

She rested just a moment before she lifted her body allowing most of the cock to slide out. Lowering herself she forced it into her bowels once again. Soon she was bouncing up and down alternately shoving that black dick all the way up her ass and then pulling it almost all of the way out.

Just as before that commanding voice rang out "Fuck her."

I looked at the other guy and he looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"Fuck her." he said again.

"You are." I said feeling somewhat dumb.

"No I want the other guy to fuck her. I want her to feel him fucking her while I'm buried deep in her ass. I want you to see your wife impaled on two strange cocks at the same time while she willingly acts like a slut. It's what you want to see isn't it?"

"Oh hell yes!" I said.

Completely on board with the plan now the white guy knelt between my wife's wide spread legs and took aim at her pussy. I watched and recorded as my wife took her first double penetration with a black cock in her ass and a white one in her pussy.

Irene moaned as the second dick buried itself deep into her body. "I'm going to cum." she moaned. It was more like a flood as her juices pumped out around the cock in her pussy and flowed down the crack of her ass and over the black cock buried in her ass.

Not to be outdone the man fucking her pussy shot his load at almost the same moment. His love juice flooded her cunt as he held his cock buried to the hilt.

When he pulled his dick from inside her sheath I recorded the creamy white cum that dripped between her pussy lips. It too ran down lubricating that black shaft still buried in her ass.

Finally the black guy moved Irene gently to the side removing his shaft from within her ass hole. As she lay there he moved up to her head and pushed his cock against her lips. Irene was almost on automatic now and I watched as my wife took that black cock between her lips and down her throat. I was stunned since I knew that black cock had just been removed from her ass. He allowed her to clean it off for a few moments and then moved between her legs.

My wife had no trouble at all as he buried himself to the hilt in one stroke and began to pound her pretty white pussy. I took both full body shots and close-ups as she was thoroughly used. It seemed like only a few moments before he shoved deeply into her groaning. He pulled back and rammed his dick deeply a few more times until his balls were empty.

When his limp dick slid from between her distended pussy lips a lump of thick white cum followed and dropped to the bed. He quickly retrieved his clothing and dressed.

When he was dressed he took out his wallet. At first I thought that he was going to offer me money for allowing him to use my wife but I was wrong. He handed me a card containing his name and phone number. "If this pretty lady ever decides that she needs a refill from a black cock call me. I've got plenty of friends."

I just stood there stunned by everything that had just happened. While I had plans for my wife this evening this had far exceeded my wildest dreams. But it wasn't done yet.

The door opened and a lovely older woman entered. "I see that you've been having a good time. My husband was one of the first two to enjoy your wife's charms. He told me what was going on. Now it's my turn.'

She grabbed Irene's ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Fully dressed she knelt between Irene's legs and began lapping up the leaking cum.

"What the hell." I thought and resumed taking video.

She worked diligently at Irene's pussy cleaning it thoroughly and even sucking everything that she could from within her. Finally she took the last mouthful of cum and moved forward to kiss my wife. I watched in awe as Irene took the mouthful of cum and swallowed.

It would be almost impossible to top this night but I was already working on it.

12