All Comments on 'Irene and Oscar Ch. 01'

by aljames21

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CuckvoyeurfanCuckvoyeurfanalmost 2 years ago

Well written! Great pace and a tease for more.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!!! THANKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. I would prefer, though, that you used pussy most of the way through the story and only use cunt sparingly towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Vivid description of everything happening and there thought process

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

From a different perspective.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 2 years ago

Fabulous story, beautifully written, and there's the promise of further chapters too. Life's good! 5 Stars, easy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome- I experienced that erotically sickly feeling in my stomach watching my wife Sharon being undressed by her younger lover and listening to her orgasmic scream while her sheer tights and lacy white panties hung off one of her ankles, followed by his profuse deep groans causing her high pitched “oh love” response (that was the worst part for me) as she realised how much sperm was being spurted into her unprotected space- followed by deep and loving kissing. Like Oscar, I had a vasectomy and Sharon was in love, did get pregnant from that encounter and, aged 42, went on to give birth to her lover’s baby. Luckily our relatives didn’t know about my having had the snip and congratulated me for being such a stud! I accepted the risk we took and eventually the affair ended and our marriage survived.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never thought my 44 year old wife, Dawn would allow a work colleague to seduce her and mount her bareback and give her a baby (passed off as mine), but that’s what happened on our marital bed ( while I was concealed under it for their 2 hour lunch break).

I work from home but pretended I would be out until evening and Dawn used that opportunity to nip home as it’s walking distance from the building society where she is the manager- I suspected something as she had never behaved oddly before and that morning she made subtle changes to her work clothes- lacey white knicks instead of cotton and ultra sheer light tan tights instead of the normal ones- but I noticed,

From under the bed I heard everything and saw him take down her underwear before climbing on top- he refused to wear a condom despite Dawn telling him it was unsafe and proceeded to shag her vigoursly before coming gallons in her; lots of kissing and a second fuck before dressing and returning to work. The sheets were a dreadful mess but she changed them before I returned- she had a headache and refused me sex, I was so turned on. I accepted the defective condom explanation for her pregnancy and she has no idea that I know; I even held her hand as the baby made his appearance- the memory of her screaming as she came repeatedly is still in my head as is that butterfly sick tummy feeling knowing what was happening and his pre cum announcement that he had a very special deposit to make inside his Mrs Robinson. Later learned from Dawn’s work colleagues that this chap had put a number of his married colleagues in the family way- thankfully he has moved to a different branch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The greatest experience of my love life was the afternoon I finally bedded the prim and proper ( but attractive) married 41 year old Wanda ( 8 years my senior) after I returned from a business trip, and got her to give me a lift mid afternoon to my flat near work. I had been chasing for ages, she was very interested and her husband found her boring, so, eventually she agreed to come in for “a coffee”,

The kissing turned into passion and as I got her down to bra panties and tights, she was shaking so I sat her on the bed to finish unrobing and she asked whether my balls were swollen - they’re huge and later found out I was about two inches longer and double the thickness of her husband. She looked scared when I told her they were just full of baby cream reserved for her ( to match her cream undies). She was babbling and shaking especially as I went down on her and then mounted her quickly ( I knew she wasn’t on the pill and her husband had been snipped) and I couldn’t believe how good it was to reach this point. I came a prolific load pretty much straightaway but managed to keep going until hard again and by the time I finished, Wanda had orgasmed loudly three or four times. That second time we actually made love and we said we loved each other- I really studded her as she said later.

Having discussed options, we waited to see if her period arrives: it didn’t, she left her husband ) eventually her daughters forgave her and we were really shocked to discover that we had produced twins which I saw enter the world. All of this from a starting point where the respectable married woman seemed initially unattainable- the feeling is almost indescribable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I want you," she said, "I know it's wrong, but I want you."

"Why is it wrong, Irene?" I asked, "your husband wants you to try."

"I don't know. I just feel it would be a betrayal of my marriage vows." -- Irene knows inherently that it is a betrayal of vows. Regardless if she and her husband Oscar agree to her having sex with another man, she is still breaking her vows. Those vows were made, most likely, before God and their family and friends. Promises were made, not just to each other, but to a host of others as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In the simplest of terms, the MC is a cad.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

It is always (at least most of the time) a rush when I take a wife in front of her husband. I personally will not humiliate or denigrate another man, but upon more than one occasion, she has. I do not like when that happens. It ruins the ambiance of the sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a young and rich partner in a Hedge Fund, my love life, because of long hours, revolved around sleeping with married colleagues and secretaries, quite a few of whom I knocked up, and some of these went on to have the babies.

My Irene equivalent is Jo, an elegant 38 year old brunette- three years older than me, who took a few years for me to bed but who confessed she desired me but still loved her husband- and she was a little concerned about my tendency to impregnate willing women. As one of my PAs, we spent a lot of time together.

I was beginning to think nothing would happen until I got her back to my Mayfair flat after a boozy Cmas lunch (but I only had one drink and took a viagra even though I didn’t need to - I just wanted to make as many deposits in her as possible) , we both knew this was the moment and, bless her, she apologised for having only worn her normal work tights and white cotton knickers. She told me she wasn’t on the pill but still allowed me to mount her bareback and what a feeling of pleasure and achievement when I came intensely and very copiously inside her - managed three ejaculations before putting her in a cab.

Jo did get pregnant and confessed the affair to her husband (who had been using condoms). But he forgave her and agreed to let her continue seeing me (he even cooks for their two kids while Jo has a “sleep over” at mine for our mid week bunk up - she now wears tan stockings!.

In return, once the DNA test confirmed that it was me, I bought them a bigger house to accommodate them and the twins born in September.

I now only see Jo and have fallen in love. She loves me too but will not leave hubby, although she did allow me to impregnate her again - another set of twins, all with my blue eyes rather than Jo’s brown!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous