Irene and Oscar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would make it easier for you?"

"I'm not sure, but certainly being able to trust the man and that he would respect me and my wishes and be careful with my feelings."

"And do you have any particular type of man in mind?"

"Not really.  I like men who are intelligent and have a good sense of humour."

"Sounds reasonable.  I think you should discuss this more with Oscar.  The two of you need to try and find a path that works for both of you.  It looks like you both want something similar, so it shouldn't be too difficult, your biggest challenge, though, is to confront your inner fears."

She looked at me, her large brown eyes dreamy.

"You are so understanding," she said.

Then there was a knock on the door.  I got up and opened it.  Oscar was back with the clothes.  Irene stood up and kissed him.

"Alan and I have been getting to know each other better," she said, "he's a wise man."

"That's great," Oscar said, "you can tell me all about it at dinner.  I stopped at the restaurant and reserved a table for us."

He unpacked their bag of clothes. There was a blue sundress for Irene, and a shirt and black slacks for him.  They both changed, after which we left to walk to the restaurant.

When we arrived, we were greeted enthusiastically and shown to our table.  Oscar ordered a bottle of red wine and asked for the menus which arrived with the wine.  Glasses were poured and we started discussing what to order.  Eventually we all made our choices and orders were placed, then Oscar turned to Irene and put his arm around her.

"So, what did you two talk about while I was gone?"

Irene looked at him as if making a decision, then drew a deep breath and described our conversation in quite some detail.

Oscar looked at me while she was talking and nodded his understanding and agreement.

"You're right, Alan, "he said, "both Irene and I have the same wish for the way forward and, yes, perhaps the path for me has some danger, but we should be able to avoid that.  The thought of seeing her with another man is very exciting for me and I think it would be very rewarding for her.  Yes, I am sure I will be jealous but if I feel that I am still the special one, I should be able to accept it."

I thought about his response.  It wasn't the first time I'd heard this view from a man wanting to watch his wife with another man and I hoped that for him it would be true, otherwise the pain would be considerable.  A loving couple entering a cuckold relationship is fraught with conflicting emotions.  The balance of jealousy against lust is only one of them.  Often the wife loses respect for her husband, or feels unprotected by him.  Sometimes she will fall in love with someone else.  Similarly, the husband can lose respect for his wife if she enjoys sex with different partners, or he can start to feel inadequate and question his masculinity.  So this was no simple solution and anyway it wouldn't happen unless Irene could overcome her very strong feelings for fidelity.

As for me, I was sure that it would not be long before my cock was buried in her as I became her first lover other than her husband.  It would be like taking her virginity - she would always remember me.  She was developing a closeness to me and liked my respect for her as well as being attracted to me physically.  She had allowed me to break through her emotional barrier with that first passionate kiss and it was only a matter of time before she would want to go further.

"And you, Irene?" I asked, "what do you feel about this?"

"I don't know yet," she replied, "I'll have to see how I feel as I think some more about it."

She was looking quite flushed and her eyes were sparkling.  I wondered how much was due to her thoughts about what she might do and how much was due to alcohol.  I hoped it was the former.

We were interrupted by the arrival of the food, which looked really good, together with another bottle of wine.  I wondered how they would return to their home later as clearly they wouldn't be able to drive.  No doubt I'd find out later.

When we finished our meal, I suggested that we go back to my hotel for coffee and perhaps a brandy.  Both of them thought that was a good idea, so Oscar called for the bill and paid it, ignoring my attempts to contribute. We then left the restaurant and walked back to my hotel and up to my room.

When I asked, they both said they'd like coffee and a brandy.  The room had a coffee machine, so I prepared the same for all of us.  We sat down and Oscar raised his glass.

"A toast to new beginnings," he said.

"To new beginnings," said Irene, and we all drank.

"I think I'm going to book a room here for tonight," Oscar said, "I have drunk too much to drive.  I'll just go down to reception and see if I can sort that out."

After he had left, Irene excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she returned, I noticed that she'd opened another button on the front of her dress and that her cleavage was much more evident.  I stepped in front of her before she could sit down again and before she could say anything I pulled her towards me and kissed her, my tongue searching for hers.

She responded enthusiastically and our mouths locked together as we tasted each other.  My cock surged and I put my hands on her butt and pulled her into me so that she could feel it against her stomach.  She rubbed her body against mine, making me even harder, then broke our kiss and looked at me.

"I want you," she said, "I know it's wrong, but I want you."

"Why is it wrong, Irene?" I asked, "your husband wants you to try."

"I don't know.  I just feel it would be a betrayal of my marriage vows."

"Well," I said, "let's wait until Oscar gets back and see what he says."

I leaned down and kissed her again then ran my lips up and down her neck, licking it.  I felt her shiver then ruffle the hair on the back of my head as I sucked the flesh in the curve of her neck.

I undid another two buttons on her dress and traced my fingers over her breasts, feeling her nipples through her bra.  She sighed deeply, then reached down and rubbed her hand over the front of my trousers before undoing my belt and reaching inside my boxers.  She wrapped her hand around my shaft with my glans resting in her palm, then gently stroked me.

"I have wanted to touch your penis ever since I saw it on the beach," she said.

"Take it out and look at it," I said, "feel it and imagine it inside you."

She pushed my head away and pulled down my boxers.  My cock sprang out, throbbing with my heartbeat.  She grasped it with her hand, her fingers squeezing, and stroked it.  Precum started dribbling out of my slit and onto her hand.

"It's beautiful," she said, "and big and strong.  It is very different to my husband's penis."

"Well,' I said, "I am circumcised and he is not."

"You are also much bigger," she said.

I reached down and lifted her dress so that I could feel her panties.  They were drenched.

"You want this inside you, don't you?" I said, rubbing her wet panties.

"Yes," she said, "I do."

We were interrupted by a knock on the door.  Oscar had returned.  Irene let go of my cock and I quickly did up my trousers and opened the door while she rearranged her dress.  Oscar came in and went to sit down.

"I've booked a room for tonight," he said.

"Excellent," I replied, "while you've been doing that, Irene and I have been talking about the conversation over dinner.  She has decided that she will do as you want."

"Fantastic," he said, "am I right that it will be with you?"

"Yes," I said, "that's what Irene wants, but I want to be sure that this is what you want.  Are you sure, because once it's happened, you can't undo it?"

"Yes,' he said, "I am sure."

"And you, Irene, are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

And that was that.  With that simple agreement their lives were about to change with far-reaching consequences.

"I think we should move over to the bed," I said, "and Oscar, I want you to undress Irene."

Oscar led his wife to the bed.  He kissed her and undid her dress, pulling it over her head.  She stood there in just her bra and panties.  He reached round and undid her bra, releasing her marvellous bust.  I was going to enjoy playing with those gorgeous breasts, perhaps even fucking them.

Then he pulled down her wet panties and let them fall to her feet. She stepped out of them and stood there, stark naked, her bosom heaving.  She looked stunning.  My cock jerked at the thought of our bodies fused together, my cock deep inside her as she cried with pleasure.

"Now, Irene, I want you to undress Oscar."

She undid his shirt and slipped it off him, then loosened his belt and trousers and pulled down his underpants and trousers together, letting them fall to the floor.  He stepped out of them, his cock erect and jutting forward.  It was quite small, certainly less than five inches and not very thick, but with a sizeable pair of testicles.  He had no pubic hair.  I stepped forward next to him.

"Irene, time to undress me."

She undressed me as she had Oscar, then held my cock and stroked it a few times before letting it go.

"It's big," she said, "much bigger than Oscar's.  I'm worried it will hurt me."

"It won't hurt," I said, "we'll go slowly."

I held her by the shoulders and kissed her, my tongue invading her mouth just as my cock would do to her cunt later on. She sucked my tongue, just like her cunt would do to my cock, her tongue on mine.  I moved a hand onto her butt, squeezing her cheeks then feeling down them until my fingers reached her cunt from behind.

I slipped my fingers between her labia, probing her slippery slit and looking for the entrance to her vagina.  Irene murmured into my mouth as she kissed me, her pelvis pushing down on my hand.

I broke our kiss and licked her lips, then her eyelids, before moving round to lick inside her ears.   I felt her hand on my balls as she reached down and fondled them, jiggling them with her fingers, then pulling on the hairs.

"My God, you're a sexy woman," I said, "I'm going to enjoy fucking you."

I licked her under her chin then down her neck and round to the side.  I sucked in some of her flesh between my teeth, leaving a mark for Oscar to see.  Then I licked down her chest and sucked in a nipple, biting it gently.  Irene groaned and squeezed my balls then cradled my cock in her hand.  I felt her fingers on my glans as she smeared my precum over it before she rubbed the underside of my shaft, tickling it.  I sucked harder on her breast and left a love bite on top.  I wanted Oscar to remember me when he looked at his wife for the next few days, to know that her body had been mine.

"Get on the bed, Irene," I said, "and lie on your back.  Oscar, put some pillows under her butt then join her on the bed."

They did as I said.  Irene's cunt was now elevated and visible.  Oscar lay next to her and trailed his fingers over her body.  I bent down over her and buried my nose in her bush.  She smelled sexy and desirable as her pubic hairs tickled my nose.  I moved my nose down and slid it up and down her slit, separating her labia.  The smell of her arousal was pungent and exciting.

I moved a little and licked up the inside of her labia towards her clit.  Her labia parted as I did so and her cunt opened up.  I licked up and around then brushed my lips over her clit.  She had a large clit and it stuck out, tenting her labia.  I sucked it into my lips and nibbled, my tongue flicking over the nub which had emerged from its folds.

"Madre de Dios," she cried, thrusting her hips towards me and pressing my head into her with her hands, "oh, oh."

Her cunt was now wide open and juices were flowing out.  My chin was wet with her arousal.  I stuck two fingers inside her entrance and felt the inside of her vagina.  It was warm and spongy, folding round and enveloping my fingers.  I pushed them deeper in and felt along the top, tickling that extra-sensitive area.  She bucked her hips and moved with my rhythm, her breathing heavy.

My cock felt hot and as hard as steel and I wanted to feel the warmth of her cunt surrounding it, massaging my shaft and soothing the nerves that were longing for relief.  I lifted my head from her groin and withdrew my fingers from her cunt, then got on the bed and crawled up her body until I was lying on top of her.  My cock was squashed between us, dribbling precum onto her stomach.  Her breasts were squashed against my chest, her nipples sticking into me.  I looked straight into her beautiful eyes.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Irene.  I'm going to take you to a place you've never been.  Your cunt will be stretched to the limit by my cock.  You will feel completely full of me with your whole being centred around my cock.  You will feel it in your cunt, in your stomach, in your womb, in your mind.  Your whole world will be my cock and how fantastic it makes you feel."

"Will you use a condom?" I heard Oscar asking, "we do not use birth control because I have had a vasectomy."

"No," I said, "I never use condoms.  Besides, Irene will want to feel my skin, not a rubber glove."

Nothing more was said.  He knew that I was going to cum inside his wife, to fill her with my semen. That was part of his fantasy.  She knew it too and she wanted it, wanted to feel another man's cock throbbing inside her.

I reached down and, holding my shaft, rubbed my glans up and down her slit to coat it with her juices and make it slippery before positioning it at the entrance to her vagina and pressing forward slowly.  I felt the familiar resistance of the vaginal sphincter gradually weaken as I pressed and as Irene raised her hips and put her hands on my butt, pulling me into her.

'Relax," I said, "there's no hurry."

I lifted myself up on my arms and looked down at her gorgeous breasts.  Her nipples stood out, hard and engorged.  Her face was fixed in concentration, her mouth slightly open, when suddenly my glans popped through her entrance and began its slow journey into her vagina, spreading open her walls. 

"Aaaah."  She moaned as I slid into her slowly.  The nerves in my cock were on fire as I felt my corona being tickled by her vagina.  Her labia were wrapped tightly around my shaft and being pulled inwards, rubbing my flesh and stimulating my shaft.  Her vagina felt hot and tight.

I pushed forward slowly until my glans reached her cervix then stopped, my cock half in and half out.  I waited while her vagina adjusted to my size, enjoying the feeling of wet warmth around the top of my cock in contrast to the cool dryness of the bottom of my shaft. Then I felt a change inside her so I pushed some more and my cock slid beneath her cervix.  Another inch or so and I felt the back of her vagina.  I still wasn't fully inside, but that would only come when I started thrusting and forcing myself deeper so that her vagina expanded.

I glanced at Oscar.  He was stroking himself as he looked at us. 

"Are you alright?" I asked Irene.

"Oh yes," she said, "I'm alright. More than that, I feel fantastic and so full of you."

"There's more to go, but that will take us longer.  Put your hand between us and feel."

She took a hand off my butt and slid it between us until she felt the base of my shaft.  I tensed my pelvic muscle which made my cock jerk.

"Ooof.  That's nice."

She took her hand out and reached up for my chest, tickling my nipples, then ruffling the hair around them.

"Put your legs around my back," I said.

She shifted her pelvis and swung her legs up to wrap them around me, locking her ankles together as they rested on the small of my back.  Then I started to move inside her, using long strokes, pulling almost all of the way out then pushing in until I felt the back of her vagina.  Her labia clung to my shaft, dragging in and out with my movements and I could feel her clit touch my shaft as I thrust forward.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."  She grunted with every thrust, her breathing laboured.

I could feel my cock going further in with each thrust as it knocked into the back of her vagina, pushing against it and stretching it.  Soon my pelvic bone was banging against hers and I was completely inside.  It felt magnificent.  He walls of her vagina rippled around my shaft and the top of my corona kept rubbing her cervix, setting my nerves on fire.  My cock seemed to grow harder and larger with each movement and precum flowed from it, making her insides more and more slippery, with creamy stuff oozing out around the base of my cock.

Irene was by now panting and moaning almost continuously.  She fucked me back vigorously, moving her hips in little circles as she pushed up.  Her butt bounced up and down on the pillow.  She was holding me by my forearms, digging in her nails.  Her eyes were wide open and stared into mine. 

"You like my cock, don't you?" I gasped between breaths.

"Si, si," she panted, "never before do I feel like this."

I speeded up and pounded into her cunt. She thrashed around under me, her breasts bouncing around from side to side, then unhooked her ankles and put her feet on the bed, using them to push herself hard against me.  She moved her hands from my arms to hold my hips and pull me towards her.

I lost control and fucked her hard, using her body as though she were a rag doll.  My groin was on fire, my balls were tight against my shaft, my cock was tingling, and I felt unbelievably powerful.  This woman fucked like a dream.  She used her body in ways that made my toes curl, stimulating nerves I didn't know I had.  I held my breath as long as I could and then I felt a surge in my cock as my semen rushed up my shaft and erupted into her vagina jetting deep inside her.

As I came, I felt her vagina clamp around my cock and draw it deeper inside her, massaging it.  Her vaginal entrance squeezed hard at the base of my cock as my head expanded and jerked. She flung her legs out and kicked them up and down on the bed, her body jerking spasmodically.

"Aaaaargh," she cried, "madre de Dios.  Aaaaah."

I didn't stop but continued fucking her hard.  I could feel her cunt spasming with my ejaculations, milking every drop out of me until I had no more semen left.  My cock felt warm and wet, sloshing around inside her cunt, and I could feel semen oozing out around the base and running down my balls. 

I collapsed onto her body, squashing her breasts.  We were both breathing hard as we came down from our orgasms.  She looked very vulnerable and open and had a big smile on her face.

"That was unbelievable," I whispered breathlessly in her ear, "you are a magnificent lover.  You know just how to give a man pleasure."

"You also," she replied, also breathlessly as she was still panting, "I have never felt an orgasm like that.  Nothing else in the world except the feelings inside my body.  Now I know what the other women have been saying."

She stroked my face.

"You have given me a new world."

Then I remembered Oscar and turned to look at him.  He was staring at us, his mouth slightly open.  His expression was a mixture of lust, surprise, and pain.  His cock was limp with a string of cum hanging down from it.  He'd obviously climaxed while watching us.

"Are you alright, Oscar?" I asked.

"oh yes I am," he said, "I have never seen Irene like that, not fucking like that and not having such an orgasm.  My heart is full with joy that she has had such pleasure, but also with pain that it is with someone. else."

Well, I had warned them that this was likely to happen, but there was a good chance they could work it out.  I certainly hoped so, because I was going to fuck Irene again at every opportunity.  She was an exquisite fuck and there was no way I was going to forgo that.  Also, now that she had experienced my cock, she would want more of it.  The only issue was going to be birth control.  With the amount of semen I had ejaculated inside her, there was no doubt that right now millions of sperm were swimming through her cervix and into her womb, looking for an egg to fertilise.  She and Oscar would have to decide how to deal with this.