Irene and Oscar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to pull out now," I said, "and it will be a little messy."

I lifted my hips and slowly slid my cock, which was still quite hard, out of her.  It emerged, followed by a flow of semen that ran down her slit and onto the pillow.  I moved to the side and sat up.

"Come and look, Oscar, see what your wife's cunt looks like when it's been fucked by a big cock."

He moved around and looked at her cunt.  It looked used and bedraggled.  It was gaping wide and you could see my semen inside it.  Her labia were hanging open, looking ragged and stretched.  There was semen everywhere, on her thighs, her groin, her bush, her crack, the pillow.

He put his finger inside her, feeling around.

'I've never seen her so wide open," he said.

"It'll close again in a while," I answered.

I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to wash.  When I returned, they were lying side by side.

"Oscar, give me the key to your room and tell me the number.  I think I should go there and leave the two of you.  I'll come back tomorrow morning."

"It's on the desk," he said, "the number's on it."

I put on a bathrobe, picked up the key, and left.  They needed time without me to work through what had happened, and this seemed to be the easiest way to do it. 

When I got to the other room, I lay in the bed and thought about what had happened.  For me it had been a complete success.  Over the day I had succeeded in seducing a sexy and attractive woman who had only ever had one lover.  I had broken through her defences and fucked her with encouragement from her husband, who had effectively given me his wife's body.  She had enjoyed fucking me beyond her wildest dreams and her cunt was without doubt now mine.  She would come to me when I wanted.  On top of that, there was the added frisson that she was fertile and that we would be playing sperm-roulette when we fucked. 

 

Life was looking interesting........