Irene and Oscar Ch. 03

Story Info
Alan moves into the house and the marital bed.
9.8k words
3.62
10.3k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers

I was feeling really energised when I arrived at work on the Monday following my weekend with Oscar and Irene. I'd had a good weekend and the outlook for the next two or three months looked very promising. My work was also looking good, with my project proceeding on time and in budget. Some additional people were scheduled to come out from London later in the week, which would make sure that all bases were covered.

I waited until the afternoon before calling Oscar.

"Hello Oscar, how are you? Did you have a good drive back yesterday?"

"Hi, Alan. Yes, thank you, we had a very good journey. And you?"

"Oh yes," I said, "followed by an early night."

"Excellent. Will you be able to join us for dinner this week?"

"Yes, that's why I'm calling. Tomorrow would be great if it suits you."

"Oh tomorrow would be perfect," he replied, "shall we say eight o'clock?"

"Yes, eight is good. Now, Oscar, please ask Irene not to prepare a big meal, just something light. I want to spend some special time with her and I can't do that if we've just eaten a huge meal."

"Si, Si. I understand. I will tell her just to have something light. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow," and he rang off.

That was just what I'd wanted. What I didn't tell him was that I was going to stay the night, but he'd find out soon enough.

The rest of my day went smoothly and I left to go home in the evening. When I got home I packed a small hold-all with a couple of changes of clothes as well as a toothbrush, shaver, deodorant, etc. I also included a tube of KY-gel. Once that was done I made myself a light dinner of cold meats and salad, eating it with a glass of red wine, then retiring to the living room with coffee. I sat on the sofa and watched some TV as I drank my coffee, before going to bed quite early. I wanted to be fresh and fit for tomorrow, as I thought the evening was going to get quite energetic.

The following day seemed to drag and I seemed to have a permanent erection. I dreamed about what I was going to do with Irene and could almost feel her cunt wrapped around my cock. I'd brought my hold-all to work and every time I saw it, it reminded me of what lay ahead. I had booked a taxi for seven-thirty and was pleased when my secretary came to tell me it was here. I went downstairs and gave the driver Oscar and Irene's address and was soon on my way.

I arrived at their house just before eight. It was a medium-sized villa with a pretty front garden in a quite-wealthy area. I rang the doorbell and it wasn't long before Oscar opened the door, Irene standing behind him.

"Welcome to our home, Alan," he said, "please come in."

He stepped aside so that I could enter then closed the door.

"Thank you Oscar," I said, "I've brought a change of clothes as I will probably stay the night," and put my hold-all down then turned to Irene.

"Hello Irene, I'm so pleased to see you." I said, "You look simply stunning," then pulled her towards me and kissed her while holding her butt. I wanted Oscar to understand from the start that I was here to fuck his wife. She melted into the kiss and sighed as Oscar watched.

"I hope you didn't prepare very much dinner," I said, "it's you I'm hungry for, not food."

She smiled and blushed.

"No," she replied, "we just have some tapas with sangria to drink."

"That's perfect," I replied.

"Would you like to see around our house?" Oscar asked.

"Yes, please," I replied.

"Very well," he replied and picked up my hold-all.

He led the way into the living room,then through to the dining room and the kitchen, saying a little about each room. After that he showed me two smallish bedrooms, explaining that these belonged to their children but that they were now grown-up and did not live there any more, followed by another bedroom which was the spare room.

"This is where you can sleep," he said, putting down my hold-all.

"Thank you, Oscar,' I said, "this looks very comfortable."

I didn't say anything then, but I had no intention of spending the night there. I was going to take his place in the marital bed and fuck his wife. I wanted to make sure that she would remember me in their bed.

He then led the way to the main bedroom, their bedroom. It was a very large room with a large king-size bed in it, a cabinet on each side. I could see from the tops of the cabinets that Irene slept on the right hand side and he on the left. There were a couple of comfortable chairs as well as a table, a bench at the foot of the bed, and a wall of built-in wardrobes.

"Very nice," I said, "plenty of room for fooling around."

"Yes," he said, "we have some good times here."

"I'm sure you will have many more," I said, "perhaps starting tonight."

I could see that he liked that idea. His face broke into a broad smile and his hand dropped to readjust himself inside his trousers, then he turned round and led the way back to the living room. Irene was in the kitchen and had laid out the food on the table they had there.

"Oscar has shown me your house," I said, "it's really nice."

"We like it," she replied, "we've been here since just after we married."

I looked at her, feeling my cock grow. She looked so damn sexy and yet so vulnerable. I wanted to sweep everything off the table and fuck her right there on top of it. I pulled her towards me and kissed her passionately. She responded enthusiastically until I broke our kiss.

"You are driving me mad," I said, "you are so sexy. I want you and I want you now."

My cock was throbbing in my trousers. I unzipped my flies and put her hand inside my boxers. She wrapped it around my shaft and gently stroked me.

"Madre de Dios," she murmured, "you excite me."

She turned to Oscar.

"I want him too," she said, "do you mind?"

"No," he said, "I would like that."

"Gracias, mi amor," she said, leaving me to kiss him, "let us go to the bedroom," and led the way out of the kitchen. We arrived in the bedroom. Irene stood next to the bed with Oscar and I facing her.

"Please undress your wife, Oscar," I said.

He stepped forward and unbuttoned her blouse then removed it carefully before undoing her belt and loosening her slacks. They dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them. He picked them up and folded them, placing them on a chair then did the same with her blouse. I could see the lovebite on her neck that marked her as mine as she stood there in her bra and panties, her chest heaving, her stomach taught. Her nipples were pushing out the thin material of her bra and little wisps of pubic hair were sticking out around the edge of her panties. I could see a wet patch on her panties underneath the outline of her cunt through the material. She looked absolutely stunning.

"God you look beautiful," I said, my cock growing, "Oscar, finish what you're doing, I want to see her naked."

He reached round and unfastened and removed her bra revealing her tits. They were just as I remembered, full, firm, and just waiting to be sucked. Her areolae were dark pink and her nipples stood out. Then he knelt in front of her and pulled down her panties. She stepped out of them.

"Give those to me," I said.

She handed them to me and I put them to my nose. They were wet and smelled sexy. I inhaled their scent.

'"Now Irene, you come and undress us," I said.

She stepped over to me, undid my shirt buttons and pulled off my shirt and dropped it on the floor, then ran her hands over my chest, her palms on my nipples.

"Nice," she said, then reached down and loosened my belt, unbuttoned my waistband, and unzipped my trousers. They fell to the floor and I stepped out of them, my cock tenting my boxers which were wet with precum. She undid the button at the front and pulled out my cock, fondling it as it jutted through the opening.

"Beautiful," she said, "so big and strong."

Then she stepped towards Oscar, leaving me with my cock sticking out of my boxers, jerking and dripping precum.

She took off his shirt, folded it, and put it on the chair with her clothes. She returned and rubbed his chest, threading her fingers through his hairs, then rubbing his rather large stomach before taking off his trousers, folding them and also putting them with her clothes. She returned to pull down his y-fronts and reveal his cock. She lifted his balls and fondled them, moving them around in their sac. They were big but did not hang down far, instead spreading out beneath his cock. After a short while she stroked his cock, pulling back the foreskin to glide over his glans. It didn't take long for him to get erect, but his cock wasn't very big.

"Te amo, esposo. Eres mi hombre."

She turned her head to me.

"Come here, Alan, stand next to Oscar and take off your pants."

I took off my boxers and stood next to her husband, while she was still holding his cock. She took his hand and put it on my cock.

"Feel him, Oscar, he is so much bigger than you and so much harder. He makes me feel things I cannot feel with you, touching places you cannot touch."

I felt Oscar squeeze my cock, then stroke it, spreading my precum with his fingers.

"That's why I want him," she continued, "and I want him here, in our bed."

I felt Oscar's hand clench on my cock as she said that, then relax.

"If that is what you want, then I want it too," he said, giving my cock a quick stroke then taking his hand away.

Irene let go of his cock and looked at me. I stepped forward and kissed her then licked her mouth, her eyelids, her cheeks, her ears, as I pulled her body close to mine, rubbing my chest on her nipples and feeling how hard they were. My cock was now squashed between us, resting against her stomach. She sighed and wriggled then put her hand around it.

"Ah Dios mío, you feel so good," she said, "I need a man like you."

I backed her up to the bed and laid her down on it, then bent down and sucked at her nipples, one after the other, nipping them gently between my teeth. She writhed around as I did this, her hands moving all over me as she murmured little appreciative sounds. I continued suckling her as I felt between her legs. She was sopping wet and her cunt was open. That was a surprise. I felt for her clit and circled it with my finger. Her hips jerked.

"Aaah," she cried, thrusting against my finger.

"Oscar," I said, "come and put the pillow under Irene's butt."

He came over and did as I asked, his cock was now sticking out and dripping precum. I took Irene's hand and put it on his cock. I wanted her to feel the difference as my cock entered her.

I climbed onto the bed and knelt between her legs. Her butt was raised by the pillow, her cunt high and waiting to be invaded.

"Look at that, Oscar!" I said, "isn't that a beautiful sight? Irene has a truly lovely cunt. But you've given it to me, for me to enjoy and for Irene to have pleasure. Now put my cock into your wife's vagina."

Without hesitating he took my cock in his hand then, to my surprise, he leaned over and licked around my glans and sucked it before rubbing it up and down her slit and positioning it at her entrance. I leaned down and supported myself on my hands as I pushed forward. Irene's tight cunt resisted for a while, then slowly gave way until my glans popped through and into her vagina. She gave a sharp intake of breath then let go of Oscar's cock and gripped my forearms. I leaned down and kissed her, my tongue invading her mouth as my cock invaded her cunt. She sucked on it avidly then licked underneath it.

I could feel every bit of her vagina, the unevenness in the walls, the touch of her cervix, the narrowness at the end, the warmth inside, the consistency and slippery nature of her fluids, the way her muscles made her vaginal walls ripple and clutch. I felt as though I knew them all very well, they were old friends. Somehow she seemed a little looser than the first time we had fucked. Perhaps she was less nervous.

"Aaaaaaah." She let out a long sigh as my cock lodged at the end of her vagina, then clenched her pelvic muscles causing little electric shocks to surge around my corona. I started thrusting in her, long slow strokes, rotating my hips as I thrust so that she could feel my cock rubbing all around her vaginal walls. I could feel her labia clinging around my shaft then folding over as they got dragged inside on my instrokes and unfolding and sliding back on my outstrokes. I broke our kiss and hunched my back so that I could lean down suck her tits while I fucked her. Her response was immediate. She groaned and fucked me back, wiggling her hips.

I could not believe how exquisite it was fucking this woman. She'd only ever had one man, yet she used her cunt sublimely, fucking like a pro. The feelings she gave me were out of this world and her reactions and responses were perfect. What luck I'd had in finding her.

I could feel my arousal levels heightening and speeded up. There were squelching sounds as my precum and her fluids were forced out round the base of my cock and down her crack to drain onto the pillow. I could also feel a trickle down my balls as the fluids oozed over them.

Her butt was now bouncing up and down on the pillow. Her tits were bouncing around too, stretching the nipple that was in my mouth. Her hands were on my butt, pulling me against her, her nails digging into my flesh.

" Fóllame. Fóllame, Alan," she screamed, digging her nails into my buttocks, "Lléname con tu semen. Oh, Dios mío, me estoy muriendo."

I heard Oscar gasp behind me. He'd probably never heard his wife use words like that.

"Hold my balls, Oscar," I shouted breathlessly. I wanted him to feel me pump my semen into his wife.

I felt his hand cup my balls and his fingers on the base of my urethra as my muscles tensed. My groin was on fire and my cock itched like hell. A pleasant itch but one that needed relief. My tension grew as I fucked Irene for all I was worth. She was crying, now, begging me to cum when I felt a surge in my groin and the muscle at the base of my cock contracted forcing a stream of semen up my urethra to shoot out into Irene's cunt. I felt her muscles tense and her cunt clamp on my shaft as I ejaculated, then both of us squeezed and relaxed in matching rhythms as my cock jerked and sprayed semen into her vagina.

"Oh fuck," I shouted, "oh my God," and grunted with each ejaculation.

I don't know how many times I ejaculated but after a while the reflex action slowed down and I felt that beautiful glow that comes with an orgasm spreading throughout my body, together with a sense of fatigue. I collapsed down onto Irene, my cock still twitching inside her.

"You are fantastic," I whispered in her ear, "the best lover in the world."

In truth she was incredible. She was an absolute natural, knowing exactly how to use her body to bring joy to herself and give maximum pleasure to her partner, yet only ever having had Oscar before. She certainly was the best fuck I'd ever experienced.

"Thank you, mi amor," she whispered back, "but it's you. You are perfect for me. You make me feel so good."

Then I remembered Oscar. He had been very quiet.

"Are you still there, Oscar?" I called out.

"Si, Si, I'm still here," he said.

"Have you cum yet?"

"What do you think, Alan? He said, "of course I've cum. Watching you with Irene is like having my own private porn movie."

"Good," I said, "now watch carefully as I take my cock out of her cunt."

I lifted my hips so that I was no longer coupled to Irene, and rolled off to the side, lying on my back.

"Tell me what you can see, Oscar."

"My God she looks completely fucked," he exclaimed, "her vagina is gaping open and the hole is huge. I've never seen her like that. Her inner lips are red and hanging out. There is cum everywhere. It's all over her, on her thighs, in her pubic hair, on her cunt. It's running out of her vagina and sliding down her crack onto the pillow."

He leaned forward and started to lick her cunt, lapping up my semen. He sucked her hair clean then moved to her thighs and licked those clean too before licking down her crack as he lifted her butt. Then he turned his attention to me and licked me clean too, my cock, my balls, my groin.

"Aah, thank you," I said, "you're a good cuck."

"I like your power and control," he said, "I find it exciting. I think you are very sexy and I have never before thought that about a man."

I was pleased with what I was hearing. It would make my objective of controlling the way this relationship developed much easier. He clearly liked me and had accepted his role as a beta male. I was the leader and would call the shots. That would allow me the pleasure of fucking his wife whenever I chose, but also the ability to develop her sexuality, which would eventually benefit him. She would start to discover how special her body was and how much pleasure she could get from it. But she would also discover how much pleasure she could give to others with it and how she could use that to her advantage. That would make her very powerful and I had no doubt that she would enjoy using that power.

I was sure that the dynamics in their relationship would change and that she would become the dominant person, but equally sure that he would enjoy that. He wouldn't mind her fucking other men as long as she always came back to him. But she would also need to adjust her outlook. She would need to allow him to be with other women. If she was allowed to enjoy other men, she would need to allow him to enjoy other women as long as he always went back to her. I thought that this is exactly what would happen and that they would eventually agree on accepting each other and enjoying it.

I turned over to face Irene.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she said, "did you?"

"An exquisite time," I said, "and I'm very happy lying here next to you."

She ruffled her husband's hair.

"Oscar, do you mind if Alan stays the night here?"

"No," he said, "I don't mind."

"Can I be alone with him?" She asked.

"I suppose so," he replied, 'I can sleep in the spare room."

"Oh thank you, my love," she said, "I will come with you and make sure you are alright."

She stood up and the two of them left.

I couldn't believe my luck. I was going to be with Irene in their marital bed while her husband was elsewhere. It was going to be a night of wild sex. Their bed was going to be a mess of crumpled sheets with precum, semen and other stains. The room would smell of sex. My presence would be there and she would never forget it. She would remember me whenever she was lying there.

While she was gone I thought about the next steps in this. I decided that I should stay in their house for several days, consolidating my position in the marital bed, as well as the relationship. I would fuck Irene in every room in the house so that there would be no room to escape my presence and dominance. After this I would be able to explore opening up their sexuality.

Irene was still not back after thirty minutes or so, so I decided to shower on my own. I unpacked my things and put the clothes in one of the wardrobes and my razor and toothbrush in the bathroom. After that I took a long shower then, after I had dried myself, put on a robe I found hanging in the door and went into the kitchen to make some coffee. I was sitting down in the living room enjoying my coffee when Irene appeared.

"I wondered where you were," she said. "I see you've put your things in the bathroom. Does that mean you want to stay for longer?"

"Yes," I said, "I think I will stay for a while."

"Oh" she squealed and rushed towards me giving me a huge kiss, "I am so happy to hear that."

"How was Oscar?" I asked.

"I think he's very happy with things," she replied, standing in front of me, "he thinks you are very sexy and would like to have a body like yours, especially your penis. He kept on asking me how it feels to have such a big one inside me and how it feels when you ejaculate."

aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers